Kim Minseok - Xiumin

Miracle In December

" Quickly finish decorating your Christmas tree Minseok ah,, we gotta get to church " Mrs. Kim said to her son

" I know Omma,, I'm right behind " said man with the cute chubby cheeks named Minseok or more often summoned Xiumin

Mrs. Kim just shook her head and left her son,, Xiumin back on his Christmas tree which is almost finished decorated. Red, green and gold dominate his small Christmas tree.

There are several bands in the middle and a small ball hanging around the tree. He opened the last box which shows a small red star. Xiumin smiled a little and then remove it,, he would have put it at the top of the tree when he suddenly remembered something.

" You're the one who should pair this " he muttered darkly

 

Flashback

 

" Hya !! give it to me !! " said a girl with long brown hair past her shoulders.

" No !! I would put it ! " said the little Xiumin

Both are chasing each other in the family room,, her hair fluttered beautifully when she tried to chase Xiumin.

" You promised that I would put the star "

" But I changed my mind "

" You're a liar! " the little girl was squealing loudly

" I'm not lying Sooyoungie,, I just changed my mind " Xiumin replied lightly

Sooyoung silent place,, staring Xiumin which started sticking out his tongue.

" OMMMMAAAAAA ... " she shouted in a voice dolphins her

Mrs. Choi and Mrs. Kim who was in the kitchen ran toward their sons and daughters.

" What is it dear ? "

" Xiumin take my star " Sooyoung said,, pointing to Xiumin and began to cry

" Xiumin ah .. " Mrs. Kim looked at her son

" This is mine Omma " Xiumin defensively

" b-but he promised he would let me put the star on the Christmas tree "

" I .. "

" Kim Minseok !! father did not teach you to break a promise,, right ? "

" But .. "

" It's okay Mrs. Kim,, Xiumin ah .. Sooyoung is whiny " said Mrs Choi apologizes

" Not Mrs. Choi,, our Xiumin are not supposed to do that "

" I know I know " said Xiumin finally gave

He walked to where Sooyoung is being embraced his mother,,

" This " he gives the star " I'm sorry "

Sooyoung came out of her mother's arms and slowly take the star,,

" Thank you " she said softly,, still a little cry

Xiumin reached out and remove residual tear on Sooyoung cheek

" Don’t cry anymore " Xiumin said gently

" Hmm .. " Sooyoung sound cheerful

" I'll help you pair at the top,, you are not tall enough to do it "

Sooyoung sullen,,

" Who told you ? I'm so high,, I was even higher than Taeyeon unnie "

" Taeyeon noona is short " Xiumin said

They both approached the Christmas tree in the corner of the room,, Xiumin holding Sooyoung hands tightly as she climbs the ladder to put the star on the Christmas tree.

“ Finished ? " Mrs. Kim asked

" neh Omma " Xiumin answer

" Then we were ready to eat dinner together "

" Dinner ? " Sooyoung jumped for joy

" Tsk Tsk food monster " Xiumin shook his head

Sooyoung stuck out her tongue,,

" The latter up to the table is a rotten egg " Sooyoung shouted cheerfully as she ran

During dinner they do a little debate anymore,, Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Choi just laughed and shaking their head.

 

End Flashback

 

" Dear,, you finished ? " Mrs. Kim appeared again from behind the door

" Heh? " Xiumin snapped out of his reverie

" You've finished decorating your Christmas tree ? " Mrs. Kim repeated

Xiumin down and see the stars in his hand,,

" hmm Omma .. I'm done " Xiumin replied " I'll be right there " he added,, looking once again star in his hand.

After Mrs. Kim disappeared,, Xiumin put it in the back of the cardboard. With a final smile he stared at the star before taking his jacket and followed his parents.

 

8370256-christmas-shopping-label-pine-tr

 

Xiumin with his family was in the church to pray as usual before Christmas arrives. Strains of worship songs sound very melodious and peaceful in everyone's ears. A few hours of silence and prayer,, Xiumin eyes slowly opened and a tear trickled down his cheek.

 

Flashback

 

Sooyoung ran as fast as she could with her legs,, past the heavy snow that was heavy on her feet and the views of people who saw her strangely. The brunette stopped at a European-style church,, bowed on her knees,, Sooyoung trying to catch her breath. After making sure that she is ready,, Sooyoung walked slowly and into the church. Once inside,, she could see clearly the figure of a man she knew was kneeling in front of the statue of the altar. Sooyoung could faintly hear the sound of crying coming from the man,, her heart ached like cut each slice just heard heard his sobs. Sooyoung trying hard to hold back tears of her that she was not to cry too. Slowly and with caution Sooyoung walked closer, the man did not seem to hear Sooyoung's presence, he was still on his knees and cried.

" X-Xiumin .. " Sooyoung said softly

" .. " Xiumin only silent, but this time the sound of crying reduced

" I-I've heard f-from your mother, y-you ... "

" GOD UNFAIR TO ME !! " He suddenly shouted

Anyone would be running scared to hear a quiet and cute man as Xiumin suddenly angry shout like a madman. But Sooyoung does not even jump, she just stared lovingly and sad at Xiumin.

" WHAT MY FAULT UNTIL GOD DO THIS TO ME !!?? " Xiumin shouted again

He felt angry,, frustrated,, sad, , shocked,, and did not accept the fate. After a long silence, he slowly stood up.

" I just want a normal life " he said in a shaky voice " I'm not even do anything for my parents but ... " His sentence is not finished

Xiumin shoulders moving up and down,, he was crying again. With hands trembling too,, Sooyoung reached out and grabbed Xiumin hand. Little peace can Xiumin be felt spread through his body, he is which seemed to have run out of steam because of his anger turned to his childhood bestfriend.

" There is not anyone that is not fair to you Xiumin ah ... " Sooyoung said softly " we can certainly find a cure " she added

" Not Youngie .. no one will ever find a cure .. no one has ever found a cancer drug .. "

Sooyoung's eyes have started watering,, her heart shattered into pieces seeing her bestfriend in a state of despair and helplessness.

" w-we will try "

" I only have six months " Xiumin said softly with a bitter smile " until I die "

Xiumin last words really destroy Sooyoung defense, she jumped into the arms of Xiumin,, hugged him tightly as if to give all the strength and life which she had for him. Sooyoung started crying,, Xiumin also crying again, they share their cries together.

' I would do anything to keep you alive Xiumin .. I promise ' she though

 

Flashback End

 

8370256-christmas-shopping-label-pine-tr

 

" Son " a voice pull Xiumin from his reverie

" ne Appa ? "

He turned to his parents sitting next to him,,

" We will go home with Choi family,, you want to visit Sooyoung first ? "

" Hmm " Xiumin small nod

" Be careful dear " Mrs. Kim said,, kissing Xiumin forehead " bye "

After his parents left,, Xiumin still sitting in place staring straight a head. For a long time ... until he realized everyone was gone. He stood up from his seat and walked to the altar.

" I've made ​​a big mistake .. " he muttered as he looked up " Me,, who didn’t know love was something to be thankful "

Xiumin bitter smile,,

 

Flasback

 

From that day Xiumin who that Sooyoung know well has changed,, the cute,, cheerful,, funny,, full of warmth,, kindness and friendly bestfriend now no longer exists. Xiumin be a cold,, gloomy., hopeless,, and was never seen again ... Yes,, even if Sooyoung comes to Xiumin home, he still does not want to see Sooyoung,, he would just lock himself in his room all day.

Today it is the first week of winter,, the day before Christmas. Happiness and peace that is felt every person should have did not feel in the Kim family. Mr. and Mrs. Kim was standing in front of the ward where their son was a sleep and did not move. From a distance Sooyoung stood with a face that has been filled with tears,, clutching with the palm of her hands to the sound of crying don’t realize by Xiumin parents. She took a deep breath and wiped her tears before walking slowly approaching.

" Good Night Uncle .. Aunt .. " Sooyoung said slowly

" Oh .. Youngie,, you come baby ? " said Mrs. Kim

" Yes,, how Xiumin condition ? "

Sooyoung does not intend to ask because she already knows the answer. Mrs. Kim didn’t answer and just stared Sooyoung gloomily,,

" You want to go see Xiumin ? " Mr. Kim asked

" Hmm " Sooyoung nodded

" Come dear .. we will talk with the doctors "

After Sooyoung bent,, Mr. and Mrs. Kim walked slowly. They step stopped when suddenly Sooyoung talk.

" Thanks for keeping and making Xiumin happy for this,, I hope you always healthy so uncle and aunt can keep making Xiumin happy " she smiled a little " convey my apologies to him "

Sooyoung smile very sweet and sincere before bending and into the room. The room was seen dimly lit,, only light source came from a small lamp on the table next to Xiumin bed. Sooyoung came and sat in a chair near Xiumin lie.

" Hi .. " Sooyoung said softly " I miss you Minnie " she chuckled

Sooyoung took Xiumin hand and held it,, his hands are very cold and weak. Sooyoung was frightened when she felt a weak Xiumin pulse .

" Do you remember when you used to always give your star to me so I can put it on the Christmas tree ? I miss those moments .. "

Sooyoung's eyes began to burn and watery, but she holds back her tears

" I'm here to thank you and sorry for you .. "

Her tears began to melt,,

" Thank you for all the stars you've given me .. thank you for being my friend and thank you for ... "

Sooyoung pulled one hand and wipe her tears with a quivering,,

" And I want to apologize .. maybe when you wake up you're going to put the star on top of the Christmas tree alone "

Sooyoung tears had like rain falling to the earth,,

" I hope you're always happy Minnie and .. i love you .. "

 

End Flashback

 

Xiumin out of the church with slow steps,, the snow began to fall in the air,, fortunately he was wearing a thick coat today. Xiumin eyes involuntarily fixed on a golden star above the big Christmas tree in front of the church. And again,, tears welling flows .. the longer the greater.

 

Flashback

 

Xiumin wearing a neat black suit and carrying a bouquet of flowers. He stood not far from the crowds of people who wear clothes with same color with him. After a while the crowd began to fade,, leaving four people were still standing there. Xiumin walked over ..

" Minseok ah " said Mrs. Kim

The three others looked,, Xiumin bowed.

" We will leave you here " said Mr. Choi

Mr. and Mrs. Kim goes first and then followed by Mr. and Mrs. Choi. But before Mrs. Choi went she left something,,

" she gave me this before running the operations,, this is for you dear "

After gently Xiumin head,, Mrs Choi walked away following the others.

He was sitting on a bench next to the cemetery,, with slow and trembling hands he opened the letter which had given Mrs Choi.

 

To my childhood friend

Xiumin oppa ^ ^

 

Hi minnie ^ ^

You're crying ?? Can you not do that ?? you don’t fit in with cries of : ( keke

I know ... you cry because of my fault,, I'm sorry for making you sad ... but believe me,, I am very happy to see you now from heaven.

Minnie .. there is one thing that has not been until the last time I tell you.

During this time you've become the perfect bestfriend for me. You take care of me,, protect me,, accompany me,, and do all the things sad and happy together with me.

You have become guardian angels who protect me with sincere all the time. Taught me a lot about friendship and love .. That's how I feel my life is perfect. The timid little Sooyoung became cheerful and bright since meeting you ^ ^

The day .. My feelings be changed to you,, the innocent little Sooyoung has turned into a teenage girl who got to know love.  Yes Minnie .. I fell in love with you. Fall in love with  my bestfriend.

That day when I ran into the church to comfort you,, is the day that finally I gathered my courage and I planned to tell my feelings for you. I know it is slight selfish,, but I could not help myself,, I don’t want to lose you.

Then everything changed when I heard about your illness,, you know how sad I am : ( I'm not just going to lose my bestfriends but also will lose my first love. Every night you keep yourself locked and refused to see me. You're so stupid !! I was so worried !! I was so afraid you were going to do stupid things when you're alone.

Every night that you use to lock your self,, is the same night that I used to cry in the church.

Until one day ... I took a big decision.

You have to stay alive to be able to do many things for your parents. You have to stay alive so that I could be watching you from somewhere else. That's why I gave my heart to you ..

Minnie ..

With my heart is now in your body,, you can always feel my presence.

With my heart is now in your body,, I will remain beside you.

And with my heart that is now became your heart .. That's how I love you

 

End Flashback

 

" I should be grateful for your love you "

Xiumin erase the tears that had drenched his face,, took a deep breath,, Xiumin stepped toward his car. There is always a greater regret every time Christmas comes. Regret for lost love that he could have realized from the beginning. It's been five years since the departure of Sooyoung. And since then every Christmas,, Xiumin will visit Sooyoung,, visited the resting place of the girl he loved with all his heart.

 

8370256-christmas-shopping-label-pine-tr

 

 

 

 The first story ^ ^ I was a little disappointed because the voting is very little : ( but yeahh .. it's okay ^ ^ I'm still going to write my story with all my heart : D Happy reading ^ ^  and I implore you for your kindness to leave a comment for my story ^ ^ Thank you very much ^^