Kim Joongmyeon - Suho

Miracle In December

 

 

 

Kim Jongmyeon or more commonly called with Suho even 17 years old but he already had to attend a super boring meeting of shareholders while his others friends are cool to play with video games or even better,, dating.

" So, to be able to increase our stock at the end of the year we will do a turnover .. "

Suho not hear the rest of his sentence when he secretly yawn behind his palm, his eyes felt heavy, and he was hit by an unbearable boredom. Suho sitting in an armchair behind his father, he is the only one that is still a teenager and the only one was sleepy in the room. The other is an old man who has begun to gray with a neat suit and seemed eager to listen to chatter about stocks,, figures,, economic and other confusing things.

Two and a half hours of tedious had he passed, he was standing behind the door out with his father, bowed and then shook hands while smiled broadly at his father's colleagues.

" How meeting today, Suho? There you learned? "

Suho wrinkled in place his stood, trying to think fast to find an answer. But before he finds a word, one of his father's secretary ran quickly toward them both.

" Good afternoon President Kim - Good afternoon Young Master " he said a little breathlessly

Suho little bow,,

" What is Secretary Jung? "

" A guests to your Sir, representatives from Wu Company to discuss our cooperation "

" Ah really? " Mr. Kim replied casually " Then we'll go there now " he added

After saying a few words at Suho,, Mr. Kim and Secretary Jung walked away together. A few seconds until he ensures oversee his father's shadow had not seen,, Suho relaxes his body,, stretched his arms and yawned loudly.

" Owhh!! my body hurts " he complained softly

Suho took his cell phone and saw about a 10 missed calls and 15 messages from his friends. He was sliding down his mobile phone screen to look up the number,,

" Hey Wu " Suho said on his cell phone

" Hey Kim, are you in your father's office? " Said a voice from the other line

" Hmm .. I almost died of boredom! "

Sounds a chuckle from the other side,,

" There representative of your company here,, you coming? "

" Hmm,, but I didn’t go in. I waited in the car. You've finished? "

" Yes,, about five minutes ago. Ehmm .. Kris? "

" Ho? "

" May I ride with you up to Kai house? "

" Of course, buddy. I'll be there after this "

" Okay then, I will .. "

BRUK!!!!!

Suho not see anything but it looks like he hit someone or something in front of him. He fell backward and faintly hear someone squealing in front of him.

" Ouch " Suho stood up after a few seconds while rubbing is

He then looked ahead,, someone who he hit apparently was not up yet.

" You alright? " Suho asked to feel guilty

Looks like he's knocking that person,, Suho not paying attention when he was called Kris.

" I'm fine .." came the soft voice

The person was still down while massaging her feet,, looks like she women because her long wavy brown hair that covered most of her face.

" Let me help you " Suho said, holding out his hand

Time was stopped for around Suho when he first saw the girl looked up. Her black eyes, her milky skin, her chubby cheeks were flushed, and her little pink lips. All that such a beautiful work of art that has been conjured Suho and freeze his brain and body.

" Ahem " that girl cleared

Suho back quickly from his reverie and shook his head, the girl was looking at him in wonder. Suho immediately help the girl had been standing,, there is a kind of electric shock when his hands come into contact with her ​​skin.

" I'm sorry .. I don’t see my way earlier .. I did not know you were in front of me .." Suho said

" It's okay .. I also don’t see you before .. "

No two seconds after Suho releasing her from his grip but then he moved quickly again and catch the girl's body in his arms as she staggered forward while squealing in pain. Suho stared down and saw her highheel seemed broken and her leg sprained.

" Sorry .. " she said with an awkward

" I think your foot sprain " Suho said with a tone of guilt

" I'm fine, I just .."

" No no! we should immediately treat it or will get worse "

" But .. "

" I've hit you and make your leg sprained,, at least I should be responsible for your injuries "

" This is not one of your .. "

" But I still can not leave you in this state "

Suho make sure the girl had to stand alone for a while so that Suho could scattered the papers on the floor. Moments later,, Suho already bolster her in his arms to the infirmary at the back. Along the way,, Suho can not refrain from glancing at the girl face that only about a ten centimeters from his face. Suho heart beats faster than normal, and he felt goose bumps every time to smell the sweet perfume of the girl's body.

" Sit here"

Suho help the girl to sit on the side of the bed gently. He then ran to the medicine cabinet and take balm and bandages.

" This will feel a little painful, so I hope you can hold Miss .. "

" Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung " the girl smiled a little,,

Suho small shudder at the sight of her sweet smile,, there seemed floating butterflies in his stomach. He then took a seat nearby,, grabbed Sooyoung legs and squeeze it gently. Sooyoung flinched a little, sometimes squealing softly and stuffed her hands into so she does not scream when Suho treat her feet.

After a few painful minutes,, Suho already finished tying the bandage on her leg.

" How? " Suho asked anxiously

" Much better, thank you sir .. "

" Suho,, my name is Kim Jeongmyun but you can call me Suho "

Sooyoung opened her eyes wide and pressing one hand to .

" A-are you?! you son of President Kim? " she asked with horror

Suho small nod,,

" And I let you treat me? " She staggered back now

Suho would have caught her again but Sooyoung hastily bent,,

" I'm sorry sir, I do not know this you. I really, really sorry " Sooyoung said as she bent over and over again.

Suho initially feel surprised and a little worried, but then he laughed loud enough to make Sooyoung finally stopped bending.

" Y-you funny " Suho said after finished laughing

" I'm sorry? " Sooyoung tilted her head

Suho who find Sooyoung looks cute felt embarrassed and quickly glanced at his shoes,,

" I just treat you and you even apologized to me,, so what if I'm the son of President Kim? anyway I'm the one at fault and hit you "

" But .. "

" Take it easy Miss Sooyoung, you will not be fired just because I treat you "

Sooyoung smiled awkwardly, and then Suho phone rang.

" Hello? "

" WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU !?? suddenly hung up and did not show up! I've been waiting for twenty minutes! " Kris half shout

Suho pull away the cell phone from his ear like that cell phone can bite,,

" Sorry .. sorry! I'll be there right now " he said with a relaxed

Before Kris shouted again Suho immediately hung up and turned to Sooyoung.

" Sorry Miss Sooyoung,, it seems I can not help you much more " Suho said sounding sorry at all

" No no,, it's okay sir " Sooyoung said politely

Suho small chuckles,,

" Listen, you don’t have to feel guilty because I was the son of the President. I've made ​​you hurt and it shall I help you, moreover .. "

Suho don’t know where he got this crazy idea and what has pushed him,,

" May I get your number? "

 

10801132-christmas-star-shape-made-with-

 

" Watch your step " Suho said softly while guiding Sooyoung in his hand

" Oh babe, how can I pay watch my step if you just close my eyes "

Suho chuckled,,

" Feel your step then "

Suho help blindfolded Sooyoung to step down a small staircase to the lower place.

" We're here "

Suho stepped behind Sooyoung to break the bonds which closed her eyes. Sooyoung slowly opens her eyes and restore her eyesight is a little blurry. And immediately, her eyes and mouth wide open in awe that she can not hide. In front of her lay a night view of Seoul, with millions of beautiful colored lights that decorate the darkness of night. Suho awaken Sooyoung admiration by pulling her hand and pair the shiny object in one of her fingers. They both were standing side by side on a high hill in front of a white church where they become lovers.

" Happy our third anniversary, dear. I love you "

Sooyoung really could not be more surprised than this, not because the ring on one of her finger or because of the beautiful scenery next to her, but because the man in front of her. Tears began to well up in her eyes.

" I-I love you too, babe. Thank you "

Suho wipe the tears that had fallen on her cheek gently and smiled genuinely.

" No, I'm the one who should be thanking you "

Sooyoung frowned,,

" You have given the strength to me whot almost hopeless, give me love I never had and always be the first person who always care about me "

" I just .. "

" I love you so much "

And Suho cut Sooyoung sentence by kissing her, give all the gratitude he had in that warm kiss. No one can make each of them happy at this point,, is in the side of one another is already a most beautiful things during their lives

 

10801132-christmas-star-shape-made-with-

 

Suho was enjoying dinner with his father and mother, is not really a warm dinner but quite enjoyable.

" How your college, Suho? " Mr. Kim suddenly asked

" Good appa, I've met Professor Tan and convey your greeting "

" Really? if so good " Mr. Kim said briefly

" Omma lately seen you so diligently came to the company to help your father, dear " is now Mrs Kim turn who spoke

" Ne omma "

" You must have learned a lot in order to become the heir to the company " Mrs. Kim said proudly

" I still have much to learn, Omma "

" You've showed a lot of good achievement Suho, and that's why I'll help you " Mr. Kim said

" Neh? "

" You will know tomorrow, came to Lee Group hotel after work meeting "

Suho looked at his father suspiciously but did not say anything,,, but for some reason her feelings suddenly become bad, he thought Sooyoung.

 

10801132-christmas-star-shape-made-with-

 

Sooyoung jumped in surprise and muffled squeal when suddenly a large hand hug her waist from behind. And when she turned, Suho quickly kissed her cheek.

" Hyaa! You scare me "

" I miss you " Suho said like a child

" I know, but let me go. We are still in office, what if anyone sees us? "

Suho pull his hand reluctantly and sat next to Sooyoung, they were in the park on the back away from Kim Company building.

" I'm sorry " Suho said gloomily

Sooyoung smiled sweetly and put her hands on Suho cheek lovingly.

" I never blame you, I just have to apologize for making you like this "

" No no no, I was supposed to be the men and tell our relationship to my father "

" We will find time for it " said Sooyoung wise

" I promise, I will always fight for you "

 

10801132-christmas-star-shape-made-with-

 

Suho car stopped in front of the entrance, he stepped toward the elevator and go up to the third floor. His parents had been waiting at a table with another family there.

" This is definitely your son Mr. Kim? " Said a man the same age as his father with a grin

" Yes,, this is my beloved son, Kim Suho "

Suho bowed politely and then sat next to his father,

" And this is my only daughter, Lee Sunny "

Sunny is a sweet and cheerful girl,, her brown eyes look shiny,, straight hair straggling over her shoulders beautifully.

" Good afternoon " she greeted with a soft voice

Sunny sat right next to Suho, they then went on a lunch that feels strange to Suho. Finished eating, while enjoying a glass of wine Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee talked a lot about various things in their business while Suho just twirling his drink,,

" Boring right? " Sunny whispered from Suho shoulder

Suho slightly jumped when he heard Sunny who had been only silent suddenly spoke and smiled at him.

" You think so? " Suho asked in

" Hmm " she nodded " Dad always took me to a meeting like this all day " Sunny looks gloomy

" I'm sorry to hear it "

" Thank you "

Mr. Kim cleared his throat and making all the attention directed to him,,

" I think it's time we talk about this meeting " he said

" I think so " Mr. Lee added

" Suho,, I wish you were here to introduce you to your future wife,, your fiance “Mr Kim said proud.

Suho almost dropped the glass of wine from his hand,, wide-eyed staring at his father.

" W-what? "

" Mr. Lee is my good friend, and we agreed to match you two "

Suho brain suddenly blank, he felt nausea and dizziness. Her whole body suddenly felt cold without any reason and a little tremble. Sooyoung's face suddenly appeared on his face, her smile suddenly became a cry made ​​Suho quickly shook his head, not able to imagine.

The lunch ended longer than Suho imagined, Sunny also seems quite shocked by this engagement.

" Why appa did not discuss this with me first? " Suho said when they had arrived at home

" Why should I talk to you first? "

" Why? appa said why? " Suho irritated,, leaving behind his manners and started raising his voice

" This for the future of the company Suho, and you deserve to do what has become your responsibility "

" This is not inclusive of responsibility, appa "

" This certainly is your responsibility because you are the sole heir "

Mr. Kim had turned to his son, also frowned anger. Mrs. Kim just stood there, looking at her son and husband took turns,, looking scared.

" But I don’t want this engagement appa. I don’t love her "

" You don’t have to love, you will love each other after living together "

" Appa don’t understand! "

" I understand very well what is best for you "

" THIS IS NOT THE BEST FOR ME! " Suho screaming, panting his anger that has not be stopped anymore " is only for the company! not me! "

He passed his father who looked shocked and angry, slammed the bedroom door behind him and threw himself on the bed. The shadows of  Sooyoung face keeps across his minds,,

" I'm sorry .. "

 

10801132-christmas-star-shape-made-with-

 

Sooyoung knocked on the door several times,,

" Come in "

She touched the door latch and push it,,

" President Kim, you look for me? "

" Hmm,, sit down!! "

Sooyoung bit horrified when she heard from Taeyeon that Mr. Kim wanted to meet her at his office, she walked to the couch and sat down with extreme caution.

" Is there anything I can help President? "

Mr. Kim out of his desk and sat on the couch across Sooyoung, he took a large brown envelope and dropped it on the table.

" Open "

Sooyoung opened with a mixture of curiosity and feelings of fear,,

" Drop it on the table " Mr. Kim command

Although Sooyoung asked to drop it on the table but it feels no need to be asked Sooyoung also definitely dropped it on the table because of the shock that followed. About a fifty photos strewn on the table. Sooyoung tremble more violently than ever,, her face pale looks horrified and frightened.

" Tell me ! " Mr. Kim said coldly

Sooyoung tried to say something but it seems her heart has left her chest cavity and throbbing in so as to make her voice disappeared.

" I already know about you and Suho since a month ago "

Sooyoung ventured to look up and stare Mr. Kim,,

" I am .. "

" How dare you approached my son and keep it away from me! "

Sooyoung was unable to say anything else, in fear she was trying to explain everything.

Mr. Kim who had been not received word from Sooyoung finally spoke again.

" I'll forgive you for doing this big mistake .." Mr. Kim glared at Sooyoung " Broke up with Suho and stay away from him "

" S-sorry President? "

" I have to match Suho with girls more equal and appropriate for him, so if you don’t want me to fire, you'd better think this carefully "

Sooyoung was silent and restrain her tears, felt a tightness and tenderness in her heart.

" True happiness does not come from how many wishes are granted, but how much love you get " Sooyoung muttered

" What? " Mr. Kim glared

Sooyoung got up and bowed deeply before walking to the door, her hand has touched the latch when she turned around again. There was a little tear in her eye,,

" Suho is a very good son and he is very fond of your President, thank you for keeping him so far "

Meanwhile, right in front of the door, Suho stood frozen with his hand already on the door latch. His whole body was shaking with anger and fear.

 

10801132-christmas-star-shape-made-with-

 

Suho sitting in the corner of his very messy room with his hands full of blood, shards of glass from a glass photo frame or furniture scattered everywhere, all over the pillow and the mattress was torn and irregular.

If you dare to resist and disobey me, then she would suffer for his !! ‘ Mr. Kim's words still ringing in his head clear.

Suho felt something melt in his cheeks, looks like he's not able to bury the pain and fear he feels and finally to tears

 

10801132-christmas-star-shape-made-with-

 

" Stop it Kim Jeongmyun! you're drunk " Luhan said with worry

" Remove my hand! " Suho refused stubbornly

" You will die if you drink once again " Kris said

" LET ME !! " he yelled

The eleven other men looked at him anxiously,,

" What should we do hyung? " Tao asked

" He really looks miserable " Xiumin said

Suho is already lying on the sofa suddenly got up and threw his phone on Chen,,

" Call Sooyoung and tell her to come here, I will end this "

Suho staggered out of the VIP cabin and walked to the dance floor.

Meanwhile, Chen exchanged glances with each the other with doubt before doing what Suho told.

An hour later, Sooyoung half ran to their cabin.

" Where Suho? " She said breathlessly

" There " Kai said pointing dance floor

Sooyoung mumbled a thank you and ran away. She was struggling to find Suho in the crowd and the music is too loud roaring. But when she was about to give up, her eyes accidentally staring at someone. She found Suho standing at the other end of the dance floor and stared at her.

Sooyoung just took one step closer when she stopped in shock and unbelief. Suho who stood on the other end suddenly pulled a girl and kiss her for granted. His hand moved to fondle her entire body and makes that girl writhing. They kiss become more passionate and Suho lowered his kiss to her neck and further down.

Sooyoung tried to hold back,, take a deep breath before stepping closer once again approached Suho. She's getting rid of the girl and looked at Suho right in his eyes.

" I know in the end we had to breakup sooner or later, but I never expect to have a sad farewell in this way, Suho "

" I don’t love you anymore " Suho said in a deep voice

" I know, and you don’t have to use this way to get rid of me. It's my own feelings, so let me get rid of my own way "

Sooyoung was already crying when she looked at Suho one last time before going away. After not seeing Sooyoung again in front of him, Suho fell on his knees and cried.

" I'm going to regret this for the rest of my life, I'm sorry "

 

10801132-christmas-star-shape-made-with-

 

Five years later,,

 

Suho never showed genuine happiness from that moment, his heart seemed to have frozen to receive love from anywhere.

He stood there, looking at the sun through large windows in the front. His eyes were blank, his face pale and his expression cold.

Suho turned a few moments later and looked at the table, a red box with a paper in the side. He walked over and grabbed the paper to read it.

 

*Happiness comes from a sincere love without limits*

 

Suho out of his car and walked alone in the middle snowflakes in the air. He turned for a moment to the white church on the right before stepping into the other direction and stopped there. All still the same in this place, church, landscape, fountain. But only one thing is different, and it was his heart. Suho've never been feel the same warmth again in his heart since Sooyoung disappeared from his life. Yes, the girl disappeared. And no matter how hard he tried to find, he is only going to get desperate in the end. Regret never disappear from his heart, how he let go of the girl who had given him love is wrong, and he was very sorry for it.

He raised his hand and catch some snowflakes,,

“ If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you. Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you. But theres just one thing that I can’t do and it’s to make you come to me “

 

10801132-christmas-star-shape-made-with-

 

Happy reading ^ ^  and I implore you for your kindness to leave a comment for my story ^ ^ Thank you very much ^^