Hwang Zitao - Tao

Miracle In December

 

 

 

The sunlight through the window and the curtain a room with shades of white. On the bed, a man writhing lazily when just awakened from sleep. The man had pushed his thick blankets and sat up on the side of his bed, silent for a moment before grabbing a small calendar on the table beside his bed.

A little smile that looks sad appeared on his handsome face, " happy birthday Choi Sooyoung " he muttered.

 

mhYhAp8.jpg

 

Flasback ..

Tao tried to run with the rest of the power that he had, with his stomach stabbed and bleeding. Behind him, he heard the sound of loud thump of footsteps of dozens of people who pursue him. " Kill the werewolf!! He's dangerous!! "

Tao repeatedly looked back to make sure that they are not caught her up. After passing through the dense trees, Tao Tao goes to the light that took him to the countryside. Hobbling, he quickly hid behind a wooden house which the light is still on.

When he pressed his body in the back door, Tao could hear footsteps getting closer and then passed his hiding place. Tao has been able to breathe, although the wound in his stomach is getting abused him.

After a moment of silence, to make sure the pursuers had gone, he was about to put one of his legs when the wooden door behind him swung open to reveal a back room that looks nice and warm. " I may have to hide here any minute "

Tao stepped inside but suddenly stopped when comfort crept throughout his heart and body that has absolutely nothing to do with the house. He staggered to the right and left in his quest to find a hiding place. His hand was holding another wooden door leading to the living room when his hand stopped due to hear a voice, " Happy Birthday Choi Sooyoung" said the soft voice of a girl " and hopefully you get a genuine love and happiness this time ".

Somehow, without Tao knowing it, a smile formed on his lips though not for long. The wound more painful and debilitating whole tubuhnnya, Tao suddenly fell on his knees in a cold sweat running across her face.

" I-it’s d-dangerous .. "

That words were to be the last before he does not remember anything else because of the darkness that suddenly came.

 

mhYhAp8.jpg

 

Tao blinked when the lights glaring his eyes, he slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He was in a dark room but looked comfortable and neat. There is a dark brown couch at the end of the bed and a wooden table to the right of the window with a white curtain.

" Erhhmm .. "

Tao clearly jumped when a voice startled him, he moved quickly to stand up but immediately fell again because of the wound in his stomach. " Ohh!! " A girl with brown hair and a simple white dress that seemed too large for her slim and high figure came quickly to help him, " you okay? "

Tao in pain as the brunette had helped him lie down again, " who are you? " He said. The brunette blinked and seemed to hesitate a moment before responding with fear, " I'm living in this house, you suddenly fell into my living room in a state of bloody "

Tao tried to remember once again, the last time he remembered was that there soft voice calling to him. " Sorry .. I don’t mean to scare you. I'm just lost and confused "

" Ah .. it's okay " she shook her head quickly " you don’t scare me at all "

Tao frowned, ' you will be really scared if you know who I am ' he thought to himself. " Are you feeling better? should I call a doctor? " she asked again

" No! no need to " Tao said quickly in a voice loud enough to make her jump backwards.

" O-okay then .. "

They both then equally silent, feeling a wave of awkwardness in the air. Tao occasional glance at the brown-haired girl who just stood staring out the window. ' She's definitely a girl named Choi Sooyoung ' he thought.

" Ehmm!! " Tao cleared him throat, making her turn " Sorry to bother you on your birthday and .. h-appy b-irthday .. "

" Huh? " The brunette raised an eyebrow

" I overheard you talking with someone earlier " Tao scratched the back of his neck.

" I don’t talk to anyone " she said. Now is the turn of the Tao that raised an eyebrow, " sorry? "

" I live alone in this house, I don’t have anyone else " she smiled bitterly, " And thank you for being the only other people who say happy birthday to me " she ends with a sweet smile.

Something suddenly moving in Tao stomach, as there are millions of butterflies that fly in it. But in his chest actually feels there is a small electric shock which produces a strange sensation. " Are you okay? " Said the girl again when Tao was silent.

" O-oh y-yeah .. I'm fine "

The girl then glanced to his right stomach wound, " you sure don’t want to see a doctor? the wound looks pretty bad "

Tao lowered his head to look at his wound, apparently she had been treating his wound, he could see the bandage covering the wound. " Hmm, my wounds will be healed soon, believe me " Tao said, trying to sound as relaxed as possible. But what he said is true, the wound would soon heal even without leaving a trace. Because he's not human ..

And then the crazy idea just passed in Tao head, the villagers would still be looking for him even until the next few weeks. All of this is his fault, if only he would be able to control himselves and not kill a farmer, the villagers will not be this angry. In addition, his others brothers must also be hiding in a place that even humans can not be found and Tao can‘t go back to that place now, not before the next full moon.

" Ehmm .. can I have your help again .. "

" Huh? "

" May I stay here for a while? "

 

mhYhAp8.jpg

 

And in the end they stay together, Tao explain to a girl named Sooyoung that he ran away from his family and is trying to kill him and because Sooyoung was not bear with that excuse, she had no other choice but to let Tao stay longer.

They start living together with awkward every time they met but Sooyoung was jovial girl who can quickly adapt to anyone. Besides .. Tao always feel strange sensation in his stomach and chest. He always felt the millions of butterflies flying around in his stomach every time he sees Sooyoung smiling and laughing, and something like a heart beating rapidly in his chest every time his cold skin accidentally come into contact with Sooyoung warm skin.

Tao also has felt the effects of Sooyoung's presence in his life, wild nature in him somehow began to decrease, the figure of the wolf in his body, as can be quiet whenever there Sooyoung around.

As had happened two months after they lived together, one night when Sooyoung was about to take a drink in the kitchen saw Tao fell off the couch and in pain

" Are you okay, Tao? "

Sooyoung crouched beside the shivering Tao body, cold sweat pouring all over his body and his hands clutching his chest felt as much pain. " Tao .. " Sooyoung call that name again, half worried and half scared.

Tao still silent as he felt torment around his body, he had hundreds of times like this but he still could not tolerate the pain. Heat wave burst over his body when the figure wolf started wanting to get out of the dark places in his body. Tao has been groaning in pain throughout the night before Sooyoung find him fell on the couch.

Sooyoung who don’t know what to do eventually could only draw Tao into her arms, him gently and say " It's okay, Tao. I'm here "

And miraculously, that words alone could work as a healing spell. Tao felt a wave of tranquility all over his body along with the pain gradually disappeared. His breath began to regularly and her body temperature began to decline, Tao has been able to control the beast inside him and vaguely see Sooyoung's face in front of him, " h-how d-did you do i-it? "

" W-what? "

" A-are you an angel? "

Sooyoung who does not understand anything even more panicked when Tao delirious kinds of things, " T-tao, I should take you to the doctor "

But while Sooyoung had to move, Tao holding her hand, shaking his head. " I don’t need a doctor, I just need you "

 

mhYhAp8.jpg

 

Two years later ...

Heavy rains flushed the whole village like a bucket of water poured from the sky. The sound of wind and lightning heard clearly in the middle of the dark and deserted night. Tao has been lying on the couch in the living room but have not closed his eyes. His brain is full of so many things, " Could it be me .. but I'm not human, I'm not likely .. " he said for the umpteenth time.

When suddenly someone came down from above and appear under the foot of the stairs, " Tao .. " said the soft voice of a girl

" Hmm? You have not slept? " Tao got up and sat

Sooyoung walked over and grimaced, " I actually could not sleep " she added, scratching her head.

" Huh? “Tao frowned

Sooyoung pout, " the sound of thunder outside blowing, I could not even close my eyes "

Tao takes a few seconds to understand before he burst out laughing, " you're afraid of the rain? "

" No!! " Sooyoung shook her head quickly " I just can‘t sleep because it was so noisy out there "

" Then why are you here? "

" I .. I just .. " Sooyoung trying to find an excuse to cover up that fact she was scared.

Whereas previously never been like this, Sooyoung is an orphan since birth just stay alone in the house the only one who became a relic of her parents. She has gone through hundreds of storms and other scary things on their own without the slightest fear in her heart. But the last few months, staying with the Tao seems to make her be a normal girl who understands felt scared. Staying with Tao made ​​her feel safe and strange,, it feels like having a new family in her life. Tao treated her gently and Sooyoung feel her starting to like Tao figure in her life, or maybe more ...

" I know .. I know .. "

Tao stood up and walked towards Sooyoung, took her hand and walked back to Sooyoung room on the second floor, Sooyoung just smile behind.

 

mhYhAp8.jpg

 

Before dawn, Tao suddenly hear something scary. Some wolves howl that sounded not far from them. He immediately opened his eyes and saw Sooyoung asleep beside him, with a peaceful face and a smile on her lips.

" Sooyoungie .. "

Tao shook Sooyoung slowly, " why? " Sooyoung said still with her eyes closed. " We have to get out of here"

" What? "

And even before Sooyoung open her eyes, Tao had led her downstairs and out the back door. " Tao, what is it? "

" I'll explain later "

But Tao is not even sure what Sooyoung will trust his explanation after what might happen today. They ran into the forest was still dark, " Tao, I'm afraid "

" It's okay, I'm here "

They ran and ran again without any clear certainty, and in a panic Tao can still hear the howling of wolves coming toward them.

" This is not going to work " Tao said suddenly stopped not far from the edge of the forest

" What the .. "

Sooyoung has not even utter the three words as Tao turned and looked at her with red eyes, " Tao, you .."

" Don’t ask any questions and come with me "

And as soon as the Tao finished his sentence, he was holding Sooyoung with both hands and jumped into the sky. Sooyoung could not even pull out her voice and her eyes wide open just without the slightest believe what just happened.

They were both down a steep ravine with a leap of Tao and then ran faster than the wind. Sooyoung just shut her eyes tightly wgile still hugging Tao, felt a wave of fear and shock all over her body.

But when they were running past the frozen lake, Tao suddenly stopped and in pain. " Tao ..? " Sooyoung asked in a trembling voice.

Tao did not answer any anything and just bowed on his knees, and clutching her knees. His fingernails began to elongate and creeping pain throughout his body. " Leave a-me! " He said

" What? "

" Stay away from me " he repeated

But Sooyoung did not understand anything, why should they go? Why Tao can run as fast as this? Who is the real Tao? Why he told her to go? All questions rang in her brain. " Tao .. "

" Hwang Zitao!! "

Tao and Sooyoung turn round together when there were about eleven men appeared out of nowhere and looked at them both. They all looked the same as Tao, looked fierce and hungry with their red eyes. Tao stands as fast as he could and hid Sooyoung behind his back.

" Why are you here? " He said with a hoarse voice strange and frightening

" In fact we are supposed to ask? Why do not you come back soon? The full moon had missed twice " said the tallest one with a sharp face.

" I have to finish something " Tao said

" Does it have anything to do with humans? " Said the dark-skinned man

" Don’t touch her " Tao said as he tightened his embrace on Sooyoung who fear behind.

" Why are you doing this? who's that girl? " Said the man who has a big eye

" She is very precious to me .. "

" What do you mean? "

" I love this girl "

And the next silence followed by the shock and mistrust everywhere. Especially Sooyoung who just staring Tao from behind his back, now more questions popped into her head, but there is a bit of happiness that warmed her heart.

" Love you say? Who are you? human? " Said the man with glazed face

" Tao .. " Sooyoung whispered from behind

But Tao is only a brief glance at her before staring his eleventh brothers again, " This may sound strange or even impossible for you but what I said was true. She is the only person who can control the beast inside me during the past two months the last full "

" What are you talking about, hyung? " Said the man with a sharp jaw and gray hair

" He could control the strength of my wolf"

Sooyoung frozen in place with the whole body trembling, ' W-wolf? What he just said the wolf?

The eleven men laughing scornfully, most of them also looked at Tao with insults while others glanced sharply at Sooyoung who did not dare to breathe behind.

" Enough with the bull, Tao ! we need to get back, tomorrow is the next full moon and you should not be here " said the man who was the most high

" I'm not going anywhere, hyung. I want to stay with this girl "

" Do not be crazy!! You - "

" Please, hyung. I can live with this girl, I love her "

Other men speechless with a rigid face thinking, " we might be able to let you go, but not with the Master Zetrix. She will chase you and that girl "

" He must not touch Sooyoung " said Tao who started raising his voice

" No one can stop him, Tao. You also know that " said the pale-skinned man

" Mater Zertrik will be able to find the girl even before you finished saying their name "

Tao suddenly feel greater fear, he just realized the great danger that he just gave to the girl he loves. Tao turned slowly, " Tao .. "

Sooyoung who had been silent for the fear and confusion finally ventured to talk even though herself is not sure of where to start.

" What is this? who are they? and ... and who are you? "

Tao looked intently at Sooyoung brown eyes and quickly find security again in his heart, as if nothing ever happened. Always like this, Sooyoung was the only girl or a human who can make him feel calm and comfortable. But when Tao turned and looked at his brothers, he then realized a reality. The reality that more painful than his form every full moon. The reality that he hated more than that he is a werewolf. And the fact that forced him to release the girl he loves.

" I-I'm not a h-human being .. I w-was a wo- wolf .. "

Sooyoung covered with her palm and stumbled backward, stared Tao in disbelief.

" N-no .. "

So with a heavy heart and miserable look on the girl he loved, Tao walking toward his brothers are now looking at him with pity.

" We show her .. "

" Are you sure? "

" This is only the only way to make her believe "

And when Tao was standing at the front, very quickly, each one of them changed. Twelve handsome man who had been standing there has disappeared and replaced with twelve large gray, dark brown, black wolf with sharp fangs.

Sooyoung shrieked and fell at his foot that suddenly felt weak, she repeatedly shook her head to convince herself that what she saw was not the reality. Afraid and sad tears melt in her pale cheek. The wolves are standing at the front with dark brown hair and sad gray eyes slowly and cautiously stepped closer.

Sooyoung wanted to move and ran as far as she could, but her foot was stuck in the ground and something in her heart told her to stay.

" It's me, Soo .. "

" T-tao .. ? "

Sooyoung reached out her hand with doubts and animals that two times bigger than herself in front of her slowly and carefully. Tao felt a strange wave throughout his body as he felt Sooyoung hand gently touched his cheek. Tao then closed his eyes for a moment, until the tears flowed from his gray eyes.

" Is it really you, Tao? " The wolf small nodded and helped Sooyoung standing.

" I am a wolf from the southern village across the Freezes Lake, I arrived at your house that night after accidentally killing a man because he saw me transformed. I decided to stay in your house for a while until conditions become much safer, but .. "

The wolf was walking backward a few steps and with a "wooshh" rapid voice, Tao reappears of snowflakes that fly from the ground. " I felt something different when you're next to me, when I see your smile, and when I hold you. I felt something I never even imagined in my dream, and I don’t believe that it is love. But when you can control the strength of the monsters in my body, when it finally I'm sure if I'd have fallen in love with you "

Sooyoung issued a small smile on her lips and approached Tao before jumping into his arms, " I love you, Tao. You are the only family I've got. You be the greatest gift that God sent to accompany me "

Tao does not move a single hand to reciprocate Sooyoung hugs, he actually wants to but he can’t. Tao push Sooyoung body off of his arms, and looked at her with tormented.

" But now I have realized one thing, Soo .. " Tao wiped tears from her cheek gently, " we will never be together, I am a wolf and you a human. I'm going to harm you, and you would torture me "

" W-what are you .."

" Wolves are not supposed to fall in love, we are just animals that are not supposed to grow feelings, especially feelings of love in humans "

" But we will be fine, you always told me - "

" I lied to you, you have to go away from me "

" Tao, I can’t be alone. I've been living alone for a long time without anyone by my side, and now I've got just one person precious to me, I don’t want to lose you "

Tao shook his head slowly, staring fixedly at Sooyoung as if to say all his heart. Wants Sooyoung to understand that all of the Tao say is the opposite of the fact that he wants.

" I'm sorry .. "

And Tao immediately turned around before changing his determination towards his others brothers. " Take her to go away from here, don’t let Master Zetrix find her. And .. don’t let me know where she is, I should not find her again "

Tao quickly turns into a dark brown wolf again and ran disappeared in the woods, " TAO!!! " Sooyoung's cries voice can still be heard by Tao when he left her without looking at her again.

Flasback end ..

 

mhYhAp8.jpg

 

After a long time looking at that calendar sadly, Tao had to get up and get cleaned up in the bathroom. A few minutes later he was wearing a white shirt and black pants while standing in front of a large mirror. He once again silent and just looked at his reflection in the mirror while the other hand holds a jacket.

That man took a deep breath before putting on his jacket and tidy it up a bit, but once again he looked at his reflection in the mirror his face turned sad and miserable. " Is this day I still can not see you? " He said

" Tao hyung, are you ready? "

Another man with blond hair appeared from behind the bedroom door, " Hmm Sehun, I'll be right down ". Sehun just smiled before walking inside and approached the man who was one year older than him, " still think of her? " Sehun asked.

" Always "

Sehun raised his hand and gently pat Tao, " try to accept fate, hyung. You guys are very different, love would only harm each other, " said Sehun wise. " Will be even more dangerous if I could not see her anymore, she's just the first girl to make me calm when I turn into a beast "

" But we are beasts, we are werewolves "

Tao can not hide the pain in his face when he realized the fact that he had just realized again. " You're right, Sehun " he said gloomily.

Sehun just smiled but he still feels sad for his hyung, " we'd better go down now or Suho hyung will be mad "

And they both went down together to see ten other men who were sitting waiting for them.

 

mhYhAp8.jpg

 

Tao pacing nervously, repeatedly looking back in worried. " Hyung, what are you doing here? why not go in with the others? "

" Is Mater Zetrix already come? "

" Not yet, why? "

" Can I not present today? there is something I have to do "

" You're going to church anymore right? " Sehun frowned

Tao didn’t answer anything except nod his head, " I have to go there "

" How many times must we warn you hyung? if the villagers found you again there, then you will be killed "

" But I have to .. "

" She was not there! She's gone away "

Tao immediately change all the anxious expression on his face that became violent, " she did not go anywhere, Sooyoung is still in the church! "

" Have you forgotten? You're the one who asked us to take her away from the village so that you can not find her again "

Then occurs rapidly, a memory flashed in Tao's head and make him squeal in pain. " Akhh!! " He clutched his head tightly.

" Hyung? are you okay? " Sehun asked anxiously, trying to catch his hyung who staggered backward. But Tao actually jerked his hand and walk backwards, " hyung? " Sehun said again.

" She was still in the church! Sooyoung does not go anywhere "

And Tao immediately turned around and ran faster than humans before Sehun can prevent him. Passing the people who are not aware of his presence,, penetrate darkness and thick snow that began to fall to the earth. He stopped panting in front of a white church, under the pole watch.

" I'm not too late " he says, taking a breath.

Tao then just stand there, wait and continue to wait. Not considering the darkening night, the wind is blowing hard, getting freezing cold, and loneliness that ambush. Tao started to feel a fear in his heart, he repeatedly turned to the large clock beside a him with nervous and sad.

" Where are you? " He muttered.

Then after waiting much longer, Tao who is starting to really fear finally using his physical strength. And once, after he raised one of his hands in the air all around him stopped like someone had pressed the pause button on the remote control. But then they move again, but instead of forwards everything around it moves backwards. All start from the people, snow, wind, and clockwork.

As all moving backwards, Tao is the only one not affected his physical strength turned from side to side to find someone.

" Come on Soo, please " he said

But what is being awaited by Tao will not come, will never come. Because then, before Tao stop his physical strength a memory flashed in his head again and this time more clearly.

All around Tao return to normal, time has run like it should. And the fact that following Tao had weakened his heart, his feelings broken into pieces. Warm water droplets dripping down his cheeks, a sign that he had given all, and realized his wound.

" I was still hard to accept that you're no longer by my side, because to me you always live in my heart, my breath and my life"

Tears fall more and more heavy when the pain getting unbearable. The wound has weakened his life and his heart. Although he had the strength that does not possess most people, although he is not a human who has feelings like everyone else, but Tao still have a love. Love is able to make him feel perfect after many years he searched for something missing in his life. But now that love is actually weakening him, even weaker than humans.

" Will in the next life, if I could be born again into a human, can I see you again? And can I love you once again? "

 

mhYhAp8.jpg

 

Once again I would ask, are you getting bored with this story? I know because all the theme of this story is so sad you could be bored, so sorry if you are getting bored : ( but i hope you still enjoy the story >u<