Xi Luhan - Luhan

Miracle In December

" AHK  I'M BORED !!! "

A boy with bright brown hair and cute face suddenly shouted from the corner of a room that seems to be a recreation room. There is a kind of a small bar in the far right corner,, a pool table in the middle,, a television and a set of the game tools at the end of left and the comfortable couches lined up on the right. Eleven other boy’s who seemed to be enjoying their leisure time to jump in surprise.

" What is it hyung ? " Said the black hair and tanned skin guy

" Why are you suddenly shout Luhannie ? " The oldest boy come to ask

Luhan stood from his seat on the couch and jump to the pool table,, making Sehun and Tao game mess.

" Ahk hyung!! " Tao seethed

" Get me something I can do ! " Luhan said ignoring Tao

" just help Mr. Jin clean up around the school building,, easy right? " Said the man with the -face

" Hehehe " Luhan pretend to laugh " I mean it " he added

" What do you want hyung ? " said the guy with the thick eyeliner

" I wanted to do something interesting and challenging " Luhan said with passion " lately I really feel very bored "

The eleven other guys are equally silent,, seems to be involved thinking. After a few minutes later,, a man with a sleepy face and dark brown hair that had been kept quiet and sat in front of the television jumped up.

" Let's do something simple but very interesting " he said with a knowing smile

Luhan frowned,, Sehun and Tao blank,, Kris and Xiumin exchanged glances.

" What do you mean Lay ? "

" I'll help you with some savings that I had " he said full of mystery

" There must be about a girl " DO whispered to Baekhyun

" What do you think the idea? " Baekhyun asked in

D.O just shrugged his shoulders,,

" Say " Luhan said

" Let's make a bet ! within two weeks if you managed to make me a girl that you chose to be your girlfriend then dicht her at your birthday party in a month .. " Lay took a breath, " I'll give you my car, hyung "

Luhan seems interested but he refrained,,

" Just a car? " he asked Lay and then circulated his views on others " anyone wants to join in the game ? " He added

" I'm coming,, my bike will be yours " said Kris joined

" I will give a new set of new games that will appear next month hyung,, you'll be the first to play " Chen also joined

" You can come to my night club as you please and enjoy whatever you want as long as six months full free, hyung " Baekhyun said

Slowly a smile appeared on the face creepy cute Luhan,,

" And the last .. " Kai run and embrace Luhan " I'll give Yoon Sohee for you, hyung "

Luhan jumped and stood in front of all his friends,,

" Ow ow oww .. relax guys ! First of all,, we'd better get this straight first .." he looked at all the guys over there " I get her within two weeks and dicht her on my birthday party in front of all the children,, and as prize .. " He grinned " I'll have whatever I want .. per person "

Eleven other guy thinks for a long time before one by one began to nod,,

" But I will chose the gilr " Lay said again

" Up to you "

Lay smiled again,, his sad eyes suddenly wide open eagerly. He walked over to the pool table and pulled out a photograph. The other guys walked over and crowding around,,

" She is the target "

 

Z00275.jpg

 

She's geeky,, loner,, nerds,, no friends and not from a wealthy family. She was just lucky that she was born smart so she can get a scholarship and being patient to able face her friends who always mocking her. As usual,, she was in the library with a stack of books as companions. She just needs to read in order to forget the whole trouble of her life. Being solemnly read the book “ History of Independence of South Korea “, she vaguely heard some squealing students around her. A few seconds later the noise was getting closer and disturb her concentration. But looks like she regretted her actions after the fact,, as soon as she looked up,, she almost squealed loudly,, her eyes wide open,, she was shocked.

" Good Morning Sooyoung-shi "

A man with dark circles around his eyes - reminds Sooyoung on Poo the panda - winked at her,,

" w-what ? " Sooyoung said with sputtered

" Can I have a moment of your time? "

" Neh ? "

Without any warning,, the man grabbed Sooyoung hand and take it out of the library. Cries of the girls getting crazy while Sooyoung and that man passed through them,, Sooyoung even more scared because most of them glare with a sharp as if they wanted to kill her.

" Don’t worry " said the pandas as could read Sooyoung minds

They turned to one of the halls that she had never previously before. Walk straight and then suddenly stopped at a staircase leading to the room looks like a basement.

" go "

" Me ? " Sooyoung pointed her

Is this man crazy ? Suddenly appeared in front of her,, dragging her along the way and now asked her entry into a strange room.

" Hmm,, you "

" N-no ! " Sooyoung shook her head quickly

Panda boy sighed loudly before pulling Sooyoung again to get into. The room was similar to a warehouse but empty,, a dimly lit and there was something like a projector screen on the other side.

" Sorry hyung !! I have to go in with her " the panda boy shouted

Sooyoung increasingly wonder,, ' he must be crazy ' Sooyoung thought. Panda boy was finally let go of Sooyoung hand,, he winked again before walking out leaving Sooyoung alone.

" Hey .. d-don’t leave me .... " Sooyoung muttered

She's going to go follow the panda guy when the lights in the room finally lit,, reveal beautiful decoration that has been prepared. Colorful ribbon on the roof,, pink heart-shaped balloons and some bouquet of flowers on the table. Then later,, as suddenly as the lights in the room lit. With a sound loud enough,, projector screen also lights up,, which seems to show is a cartoon.

Sooyoung small jump but minutes later she was enjoying the short film,, a story about an ugly duckling who turned into a beautiful swan and find a prince as her true love. A sweet smile appeared on her lips,, her eyes sparkling excited.

" Beautiful right ? "

For the umpteenth time in this day Sooyoung jumped in surprise,, she turned quickly. A man was smiling so sweetly at her,, Sooyoung knows who he is,, actually just know. Children's school owner,, the most handsome and rich man,, a womanizer,, jerk and do not have a brain. " w-why are y-you here? "

" I need your help "

" Help ? "

Luhan went forward,, still with a smile flagship that could make any woman swoon,, but probably not for Sooyoung.

" I'm sure you would not be surprised if I told you that I do not believe in miracles .. especially in whiny films like in fairy tales " Luhan staring at the screen with a flat " but lately my friends started to discuss about this stupid thing, and it makes me a bit curious "

" Curious ? "

" I want to know what it miracle means "

" why me ? "

" I heard you were the smartest girl in the high school "

" And ? "

" Help me explain the meaning of a miracle and prove it "

" But .. "

" I'll give you anything you want,, just by you prove to me about a miracle "

" I don’t .. "

" anything ! treatment for your parents and your sister future .. I'll guarantee it "

" How do you know that‘s all? " Sooyoung frowning, her eyes sad and fragile

Luhan did not know where he got this feeling,, but something in his heart told him to cancel the game while something in his mind kept reminding the bets he made.

" Before I asked for help,, I searched a lot about you " Luhan describes

" You're all the same " Sooyoung said cold " the way you looked at me,, just like the others ! sad,, nerdy,, strange .. "

" I didn’t mean to .. "

" Forget it ! I'm not going to do it "

" I beg you .. "

Sentence had been granted irrespective of Luhan mouth,, sounds very hopeful. While Sooyoung was still rooted to the spot,, staring Luhan right at his eyes. Long enough until she sighed and said quietly,,

" But it will not be easy .. "

" Hmm ?? "

" There never was a book which describes the miracle .. even though the fairy tale book "

" I know,, and so I ask for your help "

" And I don’t need to pay any " Sooyoung added quickly

 

Z00275.jpg

 

Her mind was filled with really a lot of thought,, she had never been confused about something like this. Her brainpower is always able to solve a lot of questions,, but she never asked what was the meaning of a miracle ? Sooyoung was walking on the bookshelves in the library in a row of romantic novels,, who knows she get help. Sooyoung was fully concentrating read every book title,, and she heard again the cries of a few girls from outside the library like that day. Sooyoung looks like being a bit traumatized by that screams because the next thing that happened she was turned to the right and left just in case anyone out there who would suddenly appear like that time. She waited until a few minutes but nothing comes up,, after lifting her shoulders,, she read several books in front of her again. For a long time until suddenly her eyes reading something,,

" Miracle of Love .. " She spell slowly

She took the book,, but then she regretted it. Sooyoung little scream and jump backwards in shock. A face suddenly appeared in the gap that left by the earlier book,, a face with a creepy smile.

" You surprise me Luhan .. "

Luhan just chuckled as he walked to Sooyoung.

" Sorry .. " He said,, still laughing

" I should have known when I heard a scream outside "

" My popularity can not be hidden"

" Heol " Sooyoung rolled her eyes,,

" What are you doing ? " Luhan asked

" Oh nothing,, just wash the dishes "

Once again Luhan chuckled,,

" I didn’t know you also like to be funny "

" Your questions are funny "

" Come with me "

" Where ? "

" Show you the one form of magic "

" Heh ? "

Sooyoung does not give the opportunity to ask more, Luhan took her arm gently through dozens of girls were staring at Sooyoung with envy. With the trip is not too long,, Sooyoung taken to a fancy salon in the shopping center,,, struggling all the way apparently did not help, even just making herself tired.

" Do as I say " Luhan command on one of the waiters who already holds Sooyoung hand.

With still confused,, Sooyoung dragged into,, sitting in front of a large glass and given a lot of changes. From head to toe, all is treated like a princess. While in the waiting room, Luhan repeatedly turned to the door and to his watch. Sputter occasionally until finally he stood with his hands on his waist.

" Why so long anyway ? "

Luhan already be looking into,, he had reached the door when suddenly there is someone out.

Luham freezes with eyes and mouth wide open, he looked stunned. Sooyoung stood gracefully in front of him. Both cheeks flushed red,, sweet pink lips, and there was a bit of eyeliner on her eyes. Sooyoung wore her mini dress above the knee and a warm blue sweater. Her hair is beautiful and shiny,,

" Do I look weird ? " Sooyoung finally spoke after feeling awkward seen Luhan look at her like that,,

" Eh ? " Luhan back from her reverie

" You look at me like that .. " Sooyoung pout

Luhan feel felt his cheeks heat up,, he peered at the glass behind Sooyoung's shoulder and saw his face flushed.

" Er - no,, you .. p-pretty " Luhan muttered in his shoes

" sorry ? " Sooyoung not hear any

" Ahk never mind !! " Luhan shouted suddenly,, make Sooyoung jump " why are you so long huh ? "

Sooyoung who does not understand anything just blink a few times,,

" I .. don’t know " Sooyoung pout again

Luhan ruffled his hair with frustration and immediately dragged Sooyoung out of the salon.

The ride was very awkward,, they stopped at a park and walk to the hill not far from there,, sitting side by side under a big tree enjoying the view. The wind caressed them with comfortable,, melt the awkward atmosphere that had been felt. A few minutes later they tell each other about silly things,, laugh with each other and had many good times together.

 

Z00275.jpg

 

No one knows when and how this could happen and even though both of them. They become closer and found a match with each other. Luhan even wonder why he can be very innocent in front of Sooyoung,, with all his carelessness and his genuine nature. He was never like this before,, and even his friends are also surprised to see it.

" He's so weird " Sehun muttered

" He's going crazy " Kai added as they both look Luhan laughing alone in the corner.

 

Z00275.jpg

 

The brunette was sitting under a tree,, reading a book with a solemn,,

" What are you doing here ? "

Sooyoung threw up her book and fell right on top of her head,,

" Auch!! "

" Are you all right ? "

" Why do you always show up all of a sudden ? "

" I don’t,, they are already giving signs of my presence " Luhan said,, pointing behind her back.

She turned and saw dozens of girls squealing and jumping around to Luhan,,

" Ohh yeah .. I almost forgot " Sooyoung rolled her eyes

" What are you doing ? "

" Read a book "

" Oh .. "

Luhan stop asking and leaning to the tree beside Sooyoung,,

" Ehmm " Sooyoung cleared " Luhan .. "

" hmm ? "

" About the miracle that you asked .. "

" Did you find anything ? "

" I don’t know if this will help "

" What ? "

" I found a book .. and yeah .. might help .. "

" What book ? "

" This "

Sooyoung gave the book she'd been reading,,

" Miracle of Love " Luhan spell the title " Why this book? "

" I just felt that the book could be a little help "

" Because there is the word 'Miracle' in the title ? " Luhan asked stupid

Sooyoung snorted in disgust and rolled her eyes again,,

" Not stupid ! you should read it ! This about some miracle of love "

Luhan looks still do not understand,,

" I've read a lot of literature books, and stout in it tells about the love that has changed many things,, creating a lot of things and give many things "

" Really ? "

" Hmm " Sooyoung now sounded excited "did you know that love always creates miracles ? changing something seemingly impossible becomes possible,, giving happiness to those who do not believe .. and give beauty to any touches. At least that's what that book say "

" Ohh .."

" You try to read .. if you have time .. "

" I'm going to read it .. thank you " Luhan sweet smile

 

Z00275.jpg

 

The book is a very strange thing for a Luhan Xi,, he had never read. But this book is different,, either the book is special or the people who gave this book started out to be special. Baekhyun choked on his drink when Luhan suddenly pull out his book at the canteen,, Tao being hit by a stick he played when accidentally seeing Luhan read in the training room,, and Kris once again dropped something in the recreation room when he found Luhan sitting quietly on the sofa reading.

" did Luhan hyung got hit by something ? maybe his brain had shrunk a hazel nut " Suho whispered to Chanyeol

" What I said,, Luhan hyung crazy " Kai said,, shaking his head

Luhan who did not seem aware of the concerns of his friends were still reading solemnly. He found a lot of things before he was not aware of,, simple things turn out so meaningful. He realizes that love is something more than a miracle. He too became wondering,, did he could feel the love too ? what it's like? ? is it the same as he read ? While the question was passing in his brain,, Sooyoung facial shadows suddenly appear. Luhan quickly shook his head,, standing with ruffled his hair and ran out

" Hyung .. I'm scared " Tao said while holding Baekhyun arm

" Our Luhan were crazy " said Kris

 

Z00275.jpg

 

" Where are we going ? "

Sooyoung tried to break away from the hands of the Tao and Xiumin while the other guys were running behind.

" You'll be fine Sooyoung shi " Kai said from behind

They enter Sooyoung into Suho car and the others rushed to follow with another car. Scary and confusing journey,, Sooyoung was taken to a park on the edge of the Han River.

" Good luck Sooyoung shi " Lay winked at her when they lose Sooyoung.

" Hey w-wait .."

They had already gone even before Sooyoung finish her sentence. Suddenly someone patted her back ..

" Luhan ? "

" Follow me "

They both walked through the streets of the park that has been decorated with colorful candle into a circle. Luhan only stopped after they were standing right in the middle,,

" Thank you for showing me the meaning of a miracle Youngie "

" Neh ? "

" How miserable I was before this .." Luhan small smile " I didn’t even believe in beautiful things like this "

" Luhan,, I .. "

" Miracle of love has touched me Youngie and all that because of you .. " Luhan took a deep breath " I have fallen in love with you .. "

Sooyoung does not believe what she heard and she saw. A man who had been her idea as Casanova confess his love for her now. She wanted to believe, but there is a doubt in her heart.

" You don’t believe me ? "

" I just .. "

Their lips together,, even before Sooyoung finished breathing. Just touch but it feels sweet. Sooyoung could not be more surprised than this,, her first kiss was taken by someone. She wanted to break away but there is another part of her that enjoys the kiss. Luhan without him knowing it feel some thing different,, kiss is not a new thing for playboy like him,, but this time ... never Luhan feel the lips as sweet and soft as this,, the heart beats so fast and heat waves like this throughout his body. They ended the kiss,,

" Now do you believe me ? "

Sooyoung just nodded shyly,,

 

Z00275.jpg

 

" Christmas soon .. " Sooyoung said suddenly

" Then ? "

" What you used to do at Christmas ? "

" Just at home .. after dinner and went to sleep "

" Really ? "

" Hmm .. my parents will not be home again this Christmas "

Sooyoung think a minute .. They were sitting next to each other on the beach enjoying the sound of the waves and the beautiful blue sea.

" What is it ? " Luhan said suddenly

" Heh ? "

" You want to say something? "

" No .. I just .. " Sooyoung stopped,, turned to Luhan " do you want to celebrate Christmas with me ? I don’t guarantee it would be fun, I just .. "

" Of course I want " Luhan answer quickly

" Really ? " Sooyoung's eyes sparkled

" Of course dear " Luhan pinch the tip of Sooyoung nose

" Thank you dear " Sooyoung smiled broadly

Luhan put his head on Sooyoung shoulders,,

" Luhan ? "

" Hmm ? "

" I envy you "

" Why ? "

" I always want to celebrate a birthday together with Christmas "

" It's nothing"

Sooyoung shrugs and makes Luhan looked up,,

" Why ? "

" Mom always said,, angels will descend on Christmas Day and gave us a lot of miracle. Maybe you are one of the miracle "

" Never thought about that "

" Why ? "

" My parents do not seem to think that I'm a miracle" Luhan says

Although it looks fine,, Sooyoung is still able to see the sadness in his eyes. She grabbed Luhan hand,,

" If so,, starting today Xi Luhan will be a miracle to me, " Sooyoung said sincerely

Luhan has fallen too deeply into his own game,, he had to admit that he had lost. He will give up and said that Sooyoung has become the most important thing in his life from now onwards. Luhan has decided,, he had fallen in love.

 

Z00275.jpg

 

Both,, Sooyoung and Luhan walked through the thick snow of winter hand in hand with each other. They stopped at a white church not far from home Sooyoung,,

" I always come here every time miss my parents " Sooyoung said

They went inside and sat at number two on the front bench.

" What are we here for ? " Luhan asked innocently

" Do you think ? Course we pray "

" I should pray what? " Luhan said suddenly

" Pray for whatever you want "

" I don’t know "

Sooyoung turned quickly and blinked several times,,

" You really do not know what to pray ? "

" Hmm " Luhan nodded

Sooyoung sighed in exasperation,,

" Well .. I will pray for you,, you close your eyes and listen well "

Luhan nodded and followed Sooyoung orders

" God .. " Sooyoung start " thank you for one more Christmas you've given to us .. Thank you for keeping us with all your best destiny " Sooyoung took a pause " God .. thank you for giving me Luhan .. "

Without Sooyoung know,, Luhan quickly opened his eyes and looked at Sooyoung

" I always pass my Christmas in the church alone, praying to father and mother and my beloved sister,, Sulli. But this time,, there are people who I love very much coming with me "

Luhan glued in place,, still staring lovingly at the girl beside him.

" God .. look after Luhan like you always look after all this time and protect him as you protect me during this time. Because I'm just a weak girl who can not give anything to him,, I could only give him my sincere love " a small smile etched on Sooyoung lips,, so sweet.

Sooyoung end the prayer,, opened her eyes and looked at Luhan out he has opened his eyes.

" You do not pray ? "

" All my wishes have already come true"

" What .. "

Luhan kissed her gently and make Sooyoung stop her sentence,,

" All I want is you " Luhan added

 

Z00275.jpg

 

" I'm still not ready to lose my bike " Kris whine

" I should know from the beginning that Luhan hyung will definitely win " Baekhyun said

The eleven men being gathered at one table while enjoying the party. A few minutes later Luhan come with Sooyoung in his hand,,

" They coming .. " Kai said

" Just me or Luhan hyung and Sooyoung does look fit together ? " Lay said

" I don’t know,, I just saw Sooyoung looks very pretty " Tao said

Luhan and Sooyoung couple reached their table,,

" Hi guys " Luhan greet

" Goodnight Sooyoung " Sehun said and ignore Luhan

Sooyoung,, Luhan and the others were enjoying the music at the party when suddenly Yoon Sohee came with her gang.

" Happy Birthday oppa " she said in spoiled tone

" Thanks Sohee "

Sohee then glanced sharply at Sooyoung,,

" Why is she still here ? " she asked

" I'm sorry ? " Sooyoung asked surprised

" Are not you supposed to be crying out there ? "

Luhan seems to have wanted to explain something,, but the next thing that happened never even dreamed of by anyone. Sohee moved closer to Luhan and kissed his lips. All of this happened so fast in front of Sooyoung eyes,, making her staggered backwards in surprise, Sehun quickly catching Sooyoung body. Luhan were as surprised conscious faster and get rid of Sohee,, looked Sooyoung with anxiety and guilt.

" Youngie,, I .. "

" You just became the bet nerdy girl .. " Sohee said from behind Luhan back " they all make bets whether Luhan oppa can get nerdy girl like you is less than two weeks. And I think Luhan oppa already won,, you're a cheap girl " she said with a cruel

Sooyoung's eyes had filled with tears ready to spill at any time, she break away from Luhan hand and ran out. Sooyoung ran as fast as she could,, passing people who looked at her strangely. She's been outside the compound when Luhan finally caught up with her. He gently grabbed Sooyoung wrist.

" I can explain it Youngie "

" Let me go ! "

" Listen to me "

" I say let me go ! "

Sooyoung struggled to escape,, but Luhan stronger. Luhan pull and make her turn around,, tears were already streaming down her face entirely. Luhan choked up when he saw the tears,, a wave of fear and guilt embraced throughout his body.

" I can explain it .. all .."

" No ! I don’t need your explanation " Sooyoung began to tremble

" You misunderstand "

" Misunderstand what ? You should be there now,, celebrate your victory .." her voice rising

" I'm not going to do it " Luhan sigh “ Sooyoungie .. “

" DON’T EVER CALL MY NAME AGAIN !! " Sooyoung roared " Don’t ever!! " He added," I trust you,, something I never do to others. It hurts Luhan .. " Sooyoung whimper

" I know I was wrong .. but all has been changed .. "

Luhan took a step forward but Sooyoung instead stepped back,,

" You're a miracle that I've been looking for .. I love you .. "

Sooyoung shrieked quietly in her cries,, she shook her head

" Too late .. I no longer believe in miracles .. "

" Soo I .. "

" I should have realized from the start .. " She stuck " love is not for people who don’t believe in miracles .. "

And before Luhan could prevent it,, Sooyoung has turned and ran,, disappeared into the night.

 

Z00275.jpg

 

Ten years later,,

 

Luhan sitting on a black sofa,, hugging his legs,, his eyes blankly ahead. His handsome face filled with sadness and regret.

Tok tok tok

" Luhan, we go now "

" Neh hyung " Luhan answered softly

Xiumin looked at the younger boy for a while then disappeared again behind the door.

 

Flashback,,

 

D.O glued in front of a wooden door,, consider something well. Then after a few minutes,, he finally touched the latch and pushed the door open. The room was dark even though the sun was shining brightly out there. A man sitting on the side of the bed,,

" Hyung .. " D.O said slowly

The man was still not moving,,

" Hyung .. " He repeated

The man was finally turned,,

" Sooyoung .. " D.O words stalled " her parents died "

The man jumped up faster than anyone,, walking toward the younger and looked at him closely.

" Two days ago .. "

Luhan encourage D.O body so that he could pass,, ran like a madman to his car and quickly spur more than he could imagine. Less than ten minutes he arrived at his destination,, a hospital that looks a little seedy. Run again until arriving at a ward,,

There is no one there,, the room was empty and deserted. Luhan tried to catch his breath,, alleviates fear in his heart.

" Sorry sir "

Luhan quickly turned around,, had hoped but returned disappointed.

" Yes ? "

" Are you Miss Sooyoung family ? "A nurse standing at the door with a box in her hand

Luhan flinched in surprise,,

" Neh,, what is it? " he lied

The nurse held out a box that had been held,,

" This deposit of Miss Sooyoung for you "

" Me ? "

" Yes sir "

Luhan receive the box,, the nurse bent down and leave to go. The box is white with silver ribbon in the upper right corner. Open it slowly and carefully,, Luhan found a book that he is very familiar. There is a letter on it ..

 

Love is a miracle ..

Keep believing in miracles Luhan,, then you will survive.

I need time to recover everything and if the time has come, I have recovered,, maybe then you've found your another miracle. Do not stop to believe ..

 

Choi Sooyoung

 

Flasback End,,

 

The memory of it still attached in his mind as if just yesterday,, regret always comes with an apology that was never uttered. Luhan cry, whenever reminded of his mistake ..

" You sure did not come with us ? " Suho asks

" Hmm " Luhan nodded " I'm going to another place " he added

" All right,, bye .. "

Luhan driving his car on a cold Christmas Eve alone with sorrow on his handsome face. This white church always be a place he visited every time he misses her.

" Merry Christmas Sooyoung .. wherever you are " he muttered bitterly

He looked up and stared at the moon which began covered with dark clouds,

" I struggled to find you that I can not see .. I struggle I hear you can not hear .. "

Back stared ahead, tears dripping slowly from her eyes innocently. He pulled the book ' Miracle of Love ' from inside his coat.

" But no matter how hard I try, I'll probably never see you again " he wiped his tears " if only to keep the miracle you've given is the only way for me continue to love you,, then I'll do it till the end of my life .. and with a whole heart that I had "

 

Z00275.jpg

 

Tada !!!! The second story ^ ^ Happy reading >.< And sorry if there are any mistakes ^ ^ don't forget to leave comments and thank you for the've read ^ ^ I love you all >.<