I Miss You

Lastly

Sunny extended her arm and she could hear a cracking voice.

She exhaled a heavy breath as she glanced at her best pal who was busy choosing shoes. It was a mistake indeed taking Tiffany to go shopping. This woman is a shopaholic. And Sunny is the opposite. She would rather stay at home playing games or having meals with Sooyoung, even though it would make her gain more weight.

But still, Sunny needed to make Tiffany’s long trip to Korea worth it. She was lucky Tiffany hasn’t mentioned about going home. Because of all these unexpected events happened, Sunny could rarely meet Tiffany and that kind of made her feel bad. Sunny doesn’t want to know anything about Tiffany and her past. The most important part for her is, to make Tiffany happy while she’s in Korea.

A couple of minutes passed, and finally Tiffany came back to her with a bag of her new shoes, extending it to Sunny.

“I’m done!” She said with a wide grin.

Sunny smiled, stood up and grabbed it from Tiffany’s hand, “Alright. Now, let’s eat.”

They walked together with Tiffany sneaked her hand to Sunny’s arm.

“You’re hungry already?” Tiffany raised her eyebrows, “You’ve started sounding like Sooyoung.”

A chuckle, “She influences me a lot. Every time we go on dates she would like, ‘let’s eat here!’, ‘let’s try this food!’, ‘oh, this looks delicious!’, ‘would you eat there?’, and stuffs.”

Tiffany smiled. That sounds fun. Oh well, she would forever feel envy of this couple.

Sunny was apparently really hungry. Usually she would pick which place to eat but she let Tiffany did that this time. Tiffany wanted to eat some western foods and Sunny obeyed. As expected of a hungry person, Sunny attacked the foods immediately, but Tiffany didn’t. Suddenly she didn’t want the foods anymore.

It’s been days since her last meeting with Sooyoung… and Jessica. Since then Sunny always brought her going here and there, everywhere Tiffany wanted. Tiffany admitted it worked. But when it’s over, her mind always goes to the same person.

Jessica.

“Something in your mind?”

Tiffany jerked her head from the window to Sunny, who just asked with full of foods. Great, she must’ve zooned out for too long.

“No, nope.” Tiffany faked a smile and continued eating, “I was just distracted.”

Sunny gulped her food first before she said again, “Spill it.”

“What?”

“It’s just me, spill it.”

Tiffany pressed her lips into one another. There’s no way she would tell Sunny about Jessica. An idea suddenly popped into her head. Tiffany held her smile and said in a fake sigh,

“I kind of miss Sooyoung.”

Sunny stopped munching, “Huh?”

“Yeah.” Tiffany kept her expression still, “I wonder what she’s doing now…”

“Are you hitting on my girlfriend?”

“Oh, am I being too obvious?”

Sunny frowned. Tiffany only smiled slyly at her best pal. Her expression was no joke. Tiffany was sure she would lose her life if she continued teasing.

“I’m just joking, alright.” Tiffany laughed.

Sunny didn’t lose her frown, “You better be.”

“But so what if I’m not? She’s a nice person to talk to, you know. She’s tall and beautiful. She has long, black hair. Not to mention that she’s also very charming--”

“Fany.” Sunny glared, “I know that. Now stop.”

Tiffany laughed even more. It’s quite fun making Sunny jealous. They continued eating in silence, listening to the classical music that was being played inside that restaurant. They soon finished when the sky was almost dark.

“Want me to drive you home?” Sunny asked.

“Didn’t you say you have something to do in your office after this?”

“Well…” Sunny sighed, “I do but--”

“It’s okay. Do what you have to do. You’ve been with me for almost all day long anyway. I’ll ask Brian to pick me up.”

“Oh, Brian’s still here?”

“Uh, yeah?” Tiffany raised her eyebrows, “He’s been here with me, don’t you know?”

Sunny nodded, “Right, ninja Brian. I thought he’s back in States already.”

“No, of course. What do I do without my man?”

Sunny ended leaving first because she had some unfinished business in her office, and Tiffany didn’t mind. Sunny doesn’t like shopping, yet she still willingly spent a day shopping with Tiffany. Not too long after Sunny left, Brian came.

Brian was a family head butler, before Tiffany claimed him as hers fully. He was obedient and really understanding. He never disobeyed Tiffany and Hwang family, not even once. He’s also quite young. Only six years older than her. If Tiffany didn’t mention that he’s a butler, people would think he’s her boyfriend. Some of her friends in States have said that Brian is handsome, and in fact, he is.

“Miss Hwang.” Brian bowed to Tiffany and the latter smiled, “We’re going home?”

Tiffany stood up and pointed at her belongings around her, “Bring these home, please?”

“Okay.” Brian picked the plastic bags one by one, “How about you, Miss?”

“I’m going to go somewhere else after this. It’s okay, you don’t have to drive me. Don’t ruin those okay, those are brand new.”

Brian nodded with a smile, “Alright, I won’t.”

“Good. Now off you go.”

-

Tiffany had no idea what was in her mind that she could end up there. The sky was already dark when she arrived there. Tiffany didn’t exactly know where she was but she had a pretty good memory. She was standing frozen not too far from the unknown club that she and Sooyoung visited to pick up Jessica that time.

What was she doing there?

That club was small and secluded, people wouldn’t know it’s a club unless they stepped inside, which scared Tiffany because who knows what’s actually inside it? The streets around it were almost empty. But Tiffany didn’t come here to see Jessica, she really didn’t. Instead she wanted to know why Jessica likes this place because she seemed regular.

Okay, just get in and drink one or two shots would be fine.

Tiffany took two steps closer before the club’s front door opened in a loud bang and she stopped moving immediately.

“Jessica!”

Yes, it was Jessica. She stepped out of the club in a hurry, with a cigarette in between her lips and both hands on her hips, she stopped walking when a voice called her. Tiffany, who hadn’t fully recovered from the shock of another coincidence, had to feel another shock when she saw a young girl wearing basically nothing but bra and in front of the door.

Great, what the hell is this?

“What?” Jessica puffed the smoke, but somehow lips still sealing the cigarette tight.

“We haven’t finished!”

Jessica smirked in annoyance. She then took out a bunch of cash money from her pocket and threw it to the girl, “There, satisfied?”

The girl smiled with the money in her hand and winked at Jessica, “See you sometime later then, honey.”

When the unknown girl finally got back inside, Jessica sighed. And that’s when her eyes met Tiffany’s.

Both pair of eyes was wide opened. Tiffany stood there in silence, stared at Jessica in disbelief. But Jessica didn’t have time in being kind. She threw her cigarette away and in a speed of light, pulled Tiffany’s hand, dragging her roughly to an empty alley not too far from the club. Tiffany squealed when Jessica pinned her against the wall.

“W-what are you doing?”

Jessica stilled before she had her left palm on the wall, beside Tiffany’s head, “Why are you everywhere? Why do I always meet you? Why are you even here?!”

“Huh? Do you think I’m following you around?! Do you think it’s on me?!”

“Then can you explain why? Huh? Can you?!”

“Why are you being like this?” Tiffany tried to push Jessica away, “Stop it, Jessica. This isn’t like you!”

“Isn’t like me?” Jessica raised her eyebrows and scoffed, her hand caught Tiffany’s wrist and she pinned it above Tiffany’s head, “Isn’t like me you said?! What makes you think you still know me?!”

Tiffany pressed her lips to one another, didn’t exactly know what to say.

Jessica slowly relaxed her tensed shoulder, but didn’t lose her firm hold on Tiffany’s wrist. She then leaned forward a little bit, their lips only inches apart. Tiffany could feel her heart beating fast, as if it was their first kiss like years ago. Tiffany swore she had forgotten how Jessica’s lips tasted like, and she longed for it. They caught each other’s heavy breaths and both of them threw their sane mind away as Jessica’s lips found Tiffany’s.

Tiffany felt her knees buckle but luckily Jessica held her still. The kiss was really slow yet it blown Tiffany’s mind away. Jessica’s soft and thin lips meeting hers, grazing hers carefully, as soft as feathers. Jessica tilted her head, deepening the kiss, taking Tiffany’s breath away. Both of them closed their eyes, enjoying every movement as much as they could.

After some time, Jessica pulled back first. Both of them panted for air, their hot breaths tickling each other’s faces as they kept their foreheads linked. Jessica let go of Tiffany’s wrist slowly, letting Tiffany’s hand fall down.

Breathless, Jessica whispered, “You don’t know how much… I’ve missed you…”

Tiffany nodded, brought both her hands to Jessica’s cheeks. They stared into each other’s eyes deeply and Tiffany saw something else inside those brown eyes.

Jessica was lost, confused, and Tiffany understood it all.

Without saying any words, Tiffany kissed Jessica again, and felt her hands trembled. She couldn’t deny it any longer. She screwed other things away because all in her mind at the moment was only Jessica.

I miss you too…

****

Speaking about comeback, in Mr. Mr. album, I like Wait A Minute the most. How about you?