Chapter 2

Hello My Name Is Cho Kyuhyun And I'll Be Your Stalker

I sat behind the bushes and eavesdropped on Sungmin and Donghae’s conversation while eating my ham sandwich.

“So did you call him last night?” Sungmin asked.

“Yeah.” Donghae replied, “We talked for an hour and guess what he told me!”

“What?” Sungmin asked happily.

“He thinks I’m cute!!”

“Really!? That’s awesome!!!” Sungmin replied.

“Yeah!!” Donghae took a bite of his sandwich while Sungmin took a drink from his juice pouch, “So I saw you yesterday with that one guy! Who was it? Are you secretly dating someone?”

At those words, Sungmin spit out the juice that was in his mouth, “WHAT!?”

Donghae had juice dripping down from his face and the tips of his hair, “EWW!!”

“I’m sorry!!” Sungmin handed Donghae a bunch of napkins.

I did all I could not to laugh and choke on my sandwich.

“Anyways, no. I’m not dating him! He’s the bastard that got me in trouble yesterday.” Sungmin replied.

“Really!?” Donghae asked, “Should I kill him!?”

Sungmin shook his head, “No. It’s fine. Besides, it’s just a concert… It doesn’t matter.”

“Doesn’t matter?” Donghae said, “Sungmin, you’ve been waiting for this concert for three years!!”

Sungmin looked at the ground and sighed, “Yeah, I know. I guess I’ll just have to wait another three years…”

I suddenly started to feel a bit guilty. I didn’t mean to get him in trouble! If anything, we should blame this on Changmin. He’s the one who threw the eraser!

“I’m sorry..” Donghae said.

Sungmin just shrugged, “It’s alright.”

The bell went off and lunch was over. Donghae and Sungmin said their goodbyes and headed separate ways. When Sungmin had finally left, I decided to leave. I got to class late again.

“Kyuhyun, late as always.” Mr. Choi said when I walked in.

I rolled my eyes and headed to my seat which was once again in the back of the classroom.

“Dude, why are we sitting in the back now?” I asked Changmin.

“We got new seats. But you wouldn’t know that. You’re always late.” Changmin replied angrily.

I blinked a few times, “Grumpy much?”

He gave me a fake smile, “Just peachy!”

I decided to leave him alone for the rest of the hour in fear of getting my eyes clawed out. I looked over at Sungmin and continued staring at him. It seemed like forever until he realized that I was looking at him. He turned his head and looked back at me. I continued staring at him and he mouthed the words, “What?” I didn’t reply, though I don’t know why, I just continued staring. Sungmin mouthed, “What?” again, this time a little more angry. I shook my head and looked away from him. I heard him scoff before looking back at the front of the classroom.

A few minutes passed by and I peeked at Sungmin again. He was still just staring at the front. I looked down at the blank paper in front of me before picking up my pen and writing down the words, ‘I’m sorry about yesterday.’ I tore the page out quietly and made it into a paper airplane. I looked at Sungmin before lighty throwing it in his direction. It hit Sungmin in the side of the head and I looked at the front of the class, avoiding the glare Sungmin gave me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sungmin read the note. I wasn’t expecting him to reply, but when I saw the airplane land slowly on my desk, I smiled a bit before opening it up.

Written on the paper was three words, ‘I hate you.’

I grabbed my pen and replied, ‘Ouch.’ I sent the plane over to Sungmin and after a moment, I got the plane back.

It said, ‘You ruined my favorite shirt and got me in trouble!’

‘Atleast I said I was sorry.’ I replied.

‘Well sorry’s not going to get me to that concert, now is it?’ Sungmin asked on the paper plane.

I sighed at the words written by Sungmin. I looked over at him and he glared at me. I looked back down at the airplane and thought about how I could make it up to him. I kinda have to make it up to him. If I don’t, I can never become his best friend and then I can never get him and Siwon together. I sighed again, I think I know what I need to do…


 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

   

    Saturday came and I was totally not ready for waking up early. Just like normal class, I came in a bit late to Mr. Choi’s classroom.

    “Wow.” Mr. Choi said, “Even on a Saturday you can’t be on time.”

    I smiled, “Nope.”

    Mr. Choi sighed, “Alright, you two will stay in here. I will be watching you both from that camera up there.. There is no talking and no getting up and walking around. Got it? Any talking or moving, you both will have detention for the next week. I’ll be back to get you both at three o’clock exactly.”

    Mr. Choi left the room, locking the door from the outside. Sungmin was in the back while I was placed in the front of the room. It should take Mr. Choi a few minutes to walk to the surveillance room, which means I have just enough time to hack the camera. I looked up at the camera and then toward the door. I looked over at Sungmin and he was shaking his head a bit, telling me not to do whatever stupid plan I had. I replied with a smirk telling him I was gonna do it anyway. I stood up and grabbed one of the chairs, placing it under the camera. Standing on the chair I fixed the camera so that in the surveillance room, it only showed Sungmin and I sitting in the desks. It would continue to replay that until Mr. Choi shut off the camera. I’m such an evil genius!

    I looked at Sungmin, “Okay, you ready to go to that concert?”

    Sungmin put his finger toward his mouth, telling me to be quiet.

I rolled my eyes and got off the chair, then walked toward him, “I hacked the camera. He can only see a video of us sitting in the seats replaying.”

“H-How?” Sungmin whispered.

I smirked, “I’m a genius.”

Sungmin sighed, “Well I can’t go to the concert. I gave my ticket to Donghae and he’s taking his crush.”

I reached into my back pocket and grabbed two tickets to the concert.

Sungmin stared in awe at the tickets, “Wha- H-How did you-”

“They’re front row tickets.” I said.

Sungmin grabbed them, and then looked up at me, mouth hanging open wide, “Where did you get these!? The concert sold out!!”

I smiled, “I know a guy.”

Actually the tickets were impossible for me to get. I got them from Heechul. I paid him all my allowance and the money Siwon gave me for stalking Sungmin here. So now I can’t save up for my new Starcraft game, but I guess this is what happens when you practically destroy someone’s happiness. Yours gets crushed as you bring back the other person's smile.

Sungmin gave me a huge smile and suddenly hugged me, “Kyuhyun! You have no idea what this means to me!!”

I was shocked at the sudden action and Sungmin pulled away, happily. When he noticed my expression, he blushed, realizing what he had just done. It suddenly got very awkward between the both of us.

Sungmin coughed awkwardly, “So, h-how do we get out of here exactly? The door’s locked.”

“We take the window.” I replied pointing at the glass windows.

“But they’re so high and so small, we can’t get out those!” Sungmin replied.

“It’s possible, if you trust me.”

Sungmin blinked a few times at me before nodding slightly. We both headed toward the window. I stood on the desk and opened the window.

“Okay, just follow what I do.” I said to Sungmin.

Sungmin nodded and watched me carefully. I placed my right foot on the wall and my left one pushed up from the desk, helping me get up into the window. I pushed up and forward, but ended up falling out of the window. I fell into the bushes.

“Ow…” I said quietly.

“Kyuhyun? Are you okay?” Sungmin asked through the open window.

“I’m fine!” I replied as I stood up from the bushes, “Okay, now just copy my moves and I’ll help you out.”

I waited a moment and then saw Sungmin up on the windowsill. I reached my hands up toward him and Sungmin took hold of my hands. I pulled him out of the window, but since the window was so high, Sungmin ended up falling and he fell on top of me. I groaned in pain as I hit the ground again.

Sungmin quickly got off me, “Oh my god, Kyuhyun, are you okay?”

Sungmin helped me stand up and I rubbed my back. It really hurt from falling…

“Is your back okay?” Sungmin questioned.

I shrugged and Sungmin lifted up my shirt slightly. I was shocked that Sungmin did that, but hissed in pain when the cold air hit my back.

“You’re bleeding!” Sungmin said and then looked at the bushes I fell in, “These are thorn bushes! We should get your back taken care of before it gets infected or-”

“I-I’m fine.” I said, “They're just little s-scratches. Now, let get you to the concert…”

“But your back-”

“Don’t worry about it. Let’s go.” I replied.

I admit, I was in a lot of pain, but I’m a big boy! I know how to hide it! We headed toward the concert. It was an outside concert and we luckily got there before it started. Sungmin and I headed toward the front row and waited for the concert to start. That’s when I realized, I don’t even know who’s playing! I looked at one of the tickets and read it.

Playing: F(x)

I looked at Sungmin, “You’re a fan of F(x)?”

He nodded, “Of course! I love them! They’re awesome!! I’ve been waiting three years for this concert!”

I silently laughed at him and before I had the chance to say anything else, the concert began and Sungmin was the first one on his feet.


 

____________________________________________________________________________________


 

    The concert lasted till about two forty-five, giving Sungmin and I just enough time to get back to the classroom. When we finally got back inside, we sat back down in our spots and Mr. Choi came in.

    “Wow. You two did awesome. It was almost like you didn’t move at all!” Mr. Choi smiled, “Alright, well, I hope you both learned your lessons. Have a great weekend and I’ll see you both on Monday.”

    Sungmin and I waved to Mr. Choi as he headed out of the school doors. I held up my hand to high five Sungmin, but it seemed that he had a different idea of victory.

He wrapped his arms around my neck saying, “Thank you for the best day ever.”

I slowly moved my hands to rub his back a bit, “Y-You’re w-welcome…”

We stayed like that for what felt like forever. When he finally pulled away, he smiled at me. I gave him a small smile back. We headed outside the front doors and I was going to bid him a goodbye when he asked if I could take him home again.

“You still trust me after yesterday?” I asked.

Sungmin shrugged, “Accidents happen, right?”

I nodded slowly and we both got into my car. I drove Sungmin home and promised myself I’d be more careful driving off today.

“Thank you again.” Sungmin said.

I gave him another small smile, “You’re welcome.”

Sungmin reached for the door handle and was about to turn it, but stopped himself. He turned back toward me and said, “Hey, um… If you want to, me and my best - friend are going out to see a movie tomorrow… Would… Would you like to come…?”

“Really?” I asked, “I thought you hated me.”

Sungmin shook his head vigorously, “No! I-I… I’m sorry I said that earlier. I was just in a bad mood…”

I silently chuckled and ruffled Sungmin’s hair making him him blink a few times, “Sure.”

Sungmin gave me one more smile before exiting my car. I made sure to wait until he was away from my car before driving away. When I got home, I sat on my bed and pondered things. What am I gonna tell-

 

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

 

-Siwon…

I took a deep breath before answering, “Yobo-”

“What did you find out today!?”

I thought for a moment, “He… Um… H-He likes F(x).”

“Perfect! I love them too!!” Siwon sighed happily, “Aren’t we going to make the perfect couple!?”

I rolled my eyes, “Of course.”

“Ah, well if that’s all you’ve got, you’re going to have to dig deeper!! Got it!? I’m not paying you for nothing you know!!” Siwon said.

“Yeah, yeah.” I replied.

“Cool so, I’m guessing you won’t see him tomorrow, so make a plan for Monday! Okay?”

“Y-Yeah… Um… O-Okay…” I said.

“Bye!!!” Siwon said before hanging up.

Maybe I should’ve told him that I am going to see Sungmin tomorrow... Hmm well, what he doesn’t know won’t kill him.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Omg guys, already 38 Subscribers with the first chapter! Thankyu all so much!! I’m glad you all find this story interesting!!(: Don’t know when I’ll update next, but it will be soon!(: Thankyu to my Commenters, Readers, & Subscribers! Don’t forget to upvote!!(: