Chapter 9

Hello My Name Is Cho Kyuhyun And I'll Be Your Stalker

A/N: Hi guys! I decided to put the Author’s note here for this chapter because I know everyone’s freaking out! Haha Alright I know, everyone hates Siwon and everyone was pretty confused and shocked. So… Surprise! Plot twist! Haha!! I also want to say I have good news and bad news!

The Bad News: I’m sorry to say that there will only be one more chapter and this story will end.

The Good News: I’m starting another new Kyumin story (with a bit of Eunhae and Yewook) which will be uploaded after this one and it’s not an angst story! It’s a fluffy, comedy, story!(: So I hope you’ll look forward to it!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I will see you all soon for the very last chapter! Thankyu to all my Commenters, Readers, Upvoters, and Subscribers! (Also a big thanks to everyone for making this my most subscribed story!)



 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________




 

I held Sungmin’s hand tightly as we walked down the hallway of school. Sungmin looked around paranoid. He’s been frightened since Siwon left that stupid tape in his room. I haven’t gone home for about three days; since it happened. I’m pretty sure my parents are concerned, I’m surprised they haven’t sent out a search party for me! Ara must’ve given them a good lie…

“Sungmin, it’s alright.” I said.

“N-No… I-It’s not… Anything could happen a-and I’m not prepared!” Sungmin moved closer to me.

I stopped walking and Sungmin hid behind me. I pointed to a group of people by the lockers.

“Look, he’s right there. He’s surrounded by people. He won’t do anything while people are looking and he especially won’t do anything if I’m here with you. Remember, he doesn’t want to hurt me.”

“No but what if he hurts me!?” Sungmin asked quietly.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and turned him toward me, quickly kissing Sungmin on the lips. When I pulled away, he blinked at me a few times.

“Then it will hurt me, which is what he doesn’t want to do.” I smiled at him.

I grabbed his hand again and we both walked passed Siwon. Sungmin peaked over his shoulder and looked back at him.

“See.” I said.

Sungmin nodded slightly, but still continued to watch Siwon. I sighed. Eventually, we got to Sungmin’s classroom and I stood in front of him, smiling a bit. He continued to look around for Siwon, or any other danger.

I pulled him into a hug and whispered to him, “You’ll be fine.”

“What if something happens while I’m in class?” He asked hugging me back.

“Then call me.” I pulled him away and looked him in the eyes, “I love you.”

“You say that a lot.” He looked at me with a slight smile.

I smiled back, “Because I mean it.”

Sungmin looked at the floor. I leaned down and gently kissed his lips. A couple of girls scoffed at us as they walked by, but I didn’t care.

“I’ll see you after class.” I said.

Sungmin nodded and gave me one last hug before heading into the classroom.

"So," I heard from behind me, "I see we have a guard dog."

I turned around and saw Siwon standing there with his arms crossed, "Why do you feel the need to hurt him? What did he ever do to you?"

"What did he ever do?" Siwon repeated my question and scoffed, "You know exactly what he did Kyuhyun! The rules are simple, he stole you away from me, so now I have to get him away from you."

"Siwon, this isn't a game!" I shouted, "You're literally hurting Sungmin, not only that, you're hurting me! If you want me to be happy, you'll leave Sungmin and I alone!"

"Oh Kyuhyun, you just don't get it, do you? I don't care if you're happy or not. As long as you're with me, life is good." Siwon walked closer to me and pinned me against the lockers, "Remember this?"

"Siwon, please stop." I said sternly.

He slightly smirked at me and in a deep, husky voice said, "You will be mine, one way or another."

Siwon brought his face closer to mine, and held my jaw so I couldn't move my head. I closed my eyes tightly and he came closer and closer before he-


 

Fell to the ground?


 

He was punched in the face... By someone other than me...


 

I opened my eyes and saw the attacker…

"Sungmin!?"

Siwon looked at Sungmin angrily and I knew he was going to get up and punch him back, or try something worse.... As Siwon stood up and put his fist in the air, ready to hit Sungmin, I stepped in front of Sungmin and grabbed Siwon’s fist, stopping him from swinging. The tension built up between the two of us. It was hard not to see it. A crowd started to form before us. I looked at the crowd and sighed to myself.

Siwon smirked before loudly saying, “We can either do this now, or later Cho!”

I rolled my eyes and threw his fist out from my hand, whispering, “Bastard.”

“What was that?” Siwon asked.

“Shut the hell up.” I replied.

“Kyuhyun…” Sungmin poked my side a bit, trying to get my attention.

I put my hand by my side, telling him to stay back. I glared at Siwon and he merely only smirked.

“You gonna hit me?” Siwon asked.

“I ought to.” I growled.

“What’s holding you back?” He questioned, “Hm? Are you too scared?”

The group of people that Siwon was with earlier were behind him and they started snickering. Siwon laughed with them.

Looking over my shoulder at Sungmin, I quietly said, “Sungmin, run in three… Two…”

Siwon continued laughing with his ‘posse’. I made a fist and lunged toward Siwon.

“ONE!” I shouted as my fist interacted with the left side of Siwon’s face.

I knew at this moment, it was all over. A huge fight was about to break out and if Sungmin didn’t leave, he'd be a victim also and I’d have failed. I wouldn’t have kept him safe. I’d hate myself forever.

I was correct about the fight, but wrong about Sungmin running. Siwon and I threw punches and kicks, left and right. Before I knew it, Siwon’s little ‘posse’ joined in our fight. Fighting with one person is hard enough, but four against one? Now that’s not so easy.

I fell to the ground as Siwon and his ‘friends’ punched and kicked me, almost to death. I closed my eyes as I tried to get up, but it didn’t work. I tried to fight back, but there’s too many of them. Suddenly I felt myself being lifted by the collar of my shirt. I was pushed up against a locker, painfully.

“What should we do to him Siwon?” One of his ‘posse’ asked.

“Do whatever you please. That one’s mine.” I heard Siwon say.

I opened my eyes and saw that Siwon was pointing at Sungmin, smirking.

With whatever energy I had I screamed, “RUN SUNGMIN! RUN-!”

I wasn’t allowed anymore words because at that moment, I had out from a punch to the face…




 

Sungmin POV-


 

“RUN SUNGMIN! RUN-!” Kyuhyun yelled.

My heart was racing in fear as I watched Kyuhyun get punched in the face and become unconscious. I wanted to run toward him and save him, but I knew if I did, I’d probably be killed by Siwon. So I did as I was told.


 

I ran.


 

I ran down the hall and out the front door of the school. Siwon quickly followed behind me. I needed somewhere to hide before Siwon caught up to me. I looked around and immediately saw the bushes that Kyuhyun and I hid in from Donghae. That was the day we first met…

I ran toward the bushes and crouched down, hiding. I carefully watched as Siwon ran out the front doors and looked around before running off in a different direction. Once I saw that he got far enough, I pulled out my phone and called the only person I could think to call… Donghae…

The phone rang a few times.

“Yobosayo?” He answered quietly.

“Donghae, it’s me.” I said.

“Sungmin! I’m in class!!” He whispered.

“It’s an emergency!!”

“Are you hurt?”

“Kyuhyun is unconscious in the halls. Get help. Now.” I said before hanging up.

I stood up to head back into the school to go and also help Kyuhyun, but I was stopped when I saw Siwon standing there. My breath hitched and my hands shook with fear.

“Hello Sungmin…”

“Oh no…”




 

Kyuhyun POV-


 

“Yah!! What the hell is wrong with you!” I heard a voice shout, “Get out of here!”

I heard a bunch of feet shuffling before I felt a gentle hand touch my side.

“Kyuhyun!”

I opened my eyes slightly and saw Mr. Choi kneeling next to me and Donghae standing next to him, looking down at me worriedly.

“Kyuhyun you-”

“Sungmin.” I forced myself to say, “Siwon… G-Go…”

“Kyuhyun what are you talking about!?” Mr. Choi asked.

I closed my eyes and built up some strength to push myself up on my hands and knees.

“Kyuhyun don’t!” Mr. Choi reached his hand toward me, “You’re injured-”

I pushed his hand away and wearily stood up on my feet. I grabbed onto the side of the lockers to help keep me up. I looked down at the ground and saw a little pool of blood, preferably mine… I looked toward the end of the hall, at the front door of the school. Staggering a bit, I began to make my way toward the front door as quickly as my feet could drag me, only hoping I’d make it in time…

I got about halfway down the hall before my legs started to give up. I couldn’t just end this here. I was going to get to Sungmin, even if I had to crawl to him. I stood up as straight as I could and was about to begin walking again when Donghae stopped in front of me.

"Get on my back." He said.

Without any questioning, I did as I was told and jumped on Donghae's back. He quickly carried me to the front door and let me down carefully. I saw Siwon and Sungmin standing near the bushes. Siwon had Sungmin's hands behind his back and there was a pocket knife in Siwon's other hand.

"Stop!" I shouted as I reached my hand forward.

I quickly felt dizzy and fell on my hands and knees to the ground.

"Kyuhy- AH!" Sungmin shouted.

Donghae knelt down next to me and placed his hand in my back, making sure I was okay. I looked up at Sungmin and Siwon, Donghae did the same. Sungmin had tears slowly streaming down his face.

"Take one step closer," Siwon held the knife under Sungmin's neck, "And I'll kill him."

"Siwon, listen to me, I-I don't want anyone to g-get hurt. I j-just want to t-talk... Please.." I said wearily.

Siwon tightened his grip on the knife and held his head high, pretending he wasn't scared, though I knew he was. He's my best friend, I should know his emotions... Then it hit me...



 

He's my best friend.



 

"Siwon," I started, "Do you remember when we first met? You hated me!"

Everyone was quiet.

"Y-You told me that I looked like an alien from a d-different world!" I laughed slightly, "But that didn't stop me. I-I wanted to be your friend and I was determined to reach that goal! But do you r-remember how I did it?"

Siwon swallowed nervously.

"I stayed with you, b-by your side twenty-four s-seven." I said, "Eventually, you gave in, but I-I wasn't your b-best friend, which is what I wanted to be! I knew I had to r-reach that level, so being the little k-kid I was, I-I threatened all your friends that if they didn't leave you alone, I'd b-beat them up. That day that you were s-sitting outside, crying a-all alone, I came to your side. I knew then, that w-we had become best friends and I had accomplished my g-goal! We were the best of friends and w-we were happy together."

Siwon eyed me carefully, listening to every word.

"Why can't we be like that again?" I asked, "Best friends, being happy for each other, n-no matter what."

At that moment, Mr. Choi came running out the door. He stopped at the scene before him. We all stared at Siwon waiting for him to say something, or give us an action, anything. Suddenly, we watched as the pocket knife in Siwon's hand dropped to the ground and he loosened his grip on Sungmin.

A tear slowly fell from him eye as he put his head down and spoke softly, "I... I-I'm sorry..."

A faint sigh of relief came from Donghae and Mr. Choi while a small smile appeared on my face. I felt myself getting weaker and dizzier than before. My vision went blurred and I eventually felt myself falling toward the ground. I out leaving the last thing I hear, a shout from Sungmin; calling my name. The last thing I feel, Sungmin's warm hands caressing my cold face, yet I continued to smile.

I smiled because I had won. I had fixed everything between Siwon and I, and Sungmin and I were together. I was finally happy again and I could continue living my life happily, with Sungmin and without any interruptions.