Chapter 5

Hello My Name Is Cho Kyuhyun And I'll Be Your Stalker
I woke up to the sun shining in through my window. I sat up and stretched my arms out a bit, looking at the clock, I saw that is was already, nine o’clock.
 
 
NINE O’CLOCK!?
 
School started an hour ago!!! I shot up from bed and quickly put on a fresh shirt. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush, when I noticed… I wasn’t wearing pants… With the toothbrush still in my mouth, I burst into my bedroom and grabbed a clean pair of pants, putting them on as I carefully ran down the stairs, I looked around the house. Ara was in the kitchen, making breakfast.
“YAH!” I shouted with the toothbrush still in my mouth.
“Oh Kyuhyunnie, you’re awake!” Ara smiled.
“Why didn’t my alarm go off!?” I asked.
“It did.” She replied, “You just didn’t get up. I was going to wake you up, but you just looked so cute, I didn’t want to disturb you in your sleep.”
“Aish!!” I shouted as I removed my toothbrush from my mouth and went to rinse my mouth in the sink.
“What’s the big deal anyways? You’re Cho Kyuhyun, you hate school…”
I shook my head under the faucet, getting water up my nose, “Ick!! Ugh, not today!!!”
“Why not?” She asked as she watched my frantically run around the house.
“Because I um… I have a test!” I replied.
“Liar.” she said, “Is it that girl!?”
I grabbed my school bag and headed toward the door, “There’s no girl!”
“There is and I’m gonna find her!!”
“Stalker!” I shouted back before leaving the house.
I hopped in my car nod quickly drove off to school. Parking my car in the school parking lot, I ran out of my car and headed into school. There were no students in the halls which meant that class had already started. I rushed to my first hour and got scolded for being so late. I got lunch detention.
So but the time lunch came, I was hating life. I entered the lunch detention room and sat down in one of the desks.
The teacher had his back to me, "welcome to lunch detention Cho."
I noticed that voice.... The teacher turned around and I saw that it was Mr. Choi!
"Mr. Choi?" I asked, "You're the lunch detention teacher?"
He nodded, "Yes I am. Does that bother you?"
"Does me failing bother you?" I asked.
"Yes."
"Then no." I smiled.
"Sarcastic bastard." He mumbled but I still heard it, "Alright looks like there's going to be one other student in here. So there will be absolutely no talking, do you understand?"
I nodded and suddenly the door opened revealing the other student that would be in this room with me for forty five minutes…
"K-Kyuhyun!?"
I blinked a few times, "Sungmin?"you-"
"Sungmin, you know the rules, no talking." Mr. Choi interrupted.
"Sorry Mr. Choi..." Sungmin bowed.
Mr. Choi nodded and pointed at the last seat on the right side of the room. I was at the left side. Mr. Choi opened a book and began reading it. I looked or at Sungmin and stared at him for a bit. Sungmin turned his head and caught me staring. I gave him a worried look and he looked at me confused.
I mouthed the words, "Siwon is going to break your heart."
He mouthed back, "What?" Meaning that we were too far apart for him to understand me.
I sighed and almost whispered it, "Siwon is going to break your heart..."
He gave me a weird look meaning that he still wasn't getting it.
I got aggravated and this time, my anger got the best of me and I shouted it, "SIWON IS GOING TO BREAK YOUR HEART!"
Mr. Choi looked up from his book, startled. Sungmin blinked a few times at me before looking away.
"Kyuhyun, I told you no-"
"Um, M-Mr. Choi, c-can I please be excused t-to the restroom...?" Sungmin's voice was shaky.
Mr. Choi slowly nodded. Sungmin stood up and quietly left the room. I watched him as he walked out the door and then sighed, burying my head in my hands.
"What, um... What's your... Relationship with Sungmin..?" Mr. Choi questioned me.
I looked up, "We're... Well, I.... I-I um-"
"Oh look at that!" Mr. Choi dropped his book under his desk on purpose, "It seems I've dropped my book. Better pick it up!"
I stared at him confused as he reached for his book.
"I'm under the desk, just picking up my book. I can't see the door! It could be a perfect time for a certain someone to rush out of lunch detention and go find another certain someone to make things right!!!" Mr. Choi said.
I now understood what he meant. I stood up and raced toward the door, looking back I said, "Thanks Mr-"
"Shhhh!"
I smiled and headed out the door. I looked around the halls, but didn't see Sungmin. I began making my way down the halls when I heard some sniffling. I stopped and followed the sound. From around a corner of lockers sat Sungmin, his knees pulled close to his chest. I slowly walked toward him and he looked up, wiping his tears quickly.
"K-Kyuhyun? H-How did you-"
"It's not important..." I sat next to him, "Why are you crying?"
"W-What you said.. H-How do you k-know that...?" He asked.
"Well I... I-I can't say for certain that he will, but then again, I can't say that he won't..."
"W-What am I gonna do? I-I don't want my heart b-broken!" Sungmin cried harder.
I slowly and hesitantly put my arm around his shoulders and pulled him closer. Suddenly he 'wrapped his arms around my waist and cried even more. I was shocked by the sudden action, but I tried to comfort him, by whispering to him to calm him down.
"Shhh, hey, why are you crying? It'll be alright." I whispered.
"I-I don't know what to do... You know him better than anyone and-"
"Wait," I stopped him, "How do you know that?"
He slowly looked up at me wiping his tears a bit,"I... I-I uh c-can't tell you."
"Why not?"
"You'll... Think I'm crazy..."
"No I won't. I promise." I replied and looked down at him.
He looked away and hesitatingly said, "I s-sorta f-followed Siwon around..."
"Wait, you mean to tell me you were stalking Siwon this whole time...?" I asked.
Sungmin thought for a minute, " I-In a way, y-yes...."
"Wait you were stalking Siwon?" I questioned once more.
"Yes Kyuhyun, what are you not understanding abou-"
I moved away from him a bit and sternly said, “Why?”
Sungmin looked down in disappointment, “I-I like him a-and I wanted to get to know him better, and I thought he thought I was a nobody… Theres no way I could’ve just talked to him!”
"So you were stalking him!?" I felt a rush of anger flow through me.
"W-why are you mad at me?" Sungmin asked a bit scared.
"Because I-" I stopped what I was saying and just looked away.
"K-Kyuhy-"
I don't know what came over me, but cutting off Sungmin's sentence I grabbed both sides of his head and crashed my lips on his. Sungmin was shocked. I slowly closed my eyes while his were wide open. He didn't pull away, but he didn't kiss back either. He stayed frozen while I slowly kissed him. After a minute I pulled away and looked into his eyes. They were full of confusion and a bit of sorrow. I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off by another voice somewhere nearby.
"So this is how it's gonna be?"
Sungmin and I looked to the left and saw Siwon standing there. I stood up and walked toward him.
"He's not yours and he never will be." Were the first words to come out of my mouth.
"He is mine." Siwon looked passed me, "Aren't you Sungmin?"
Sungmin just sat and stared at the floor. Siwon went to walk around me, but I stopped him by putting my arm in front of him.
"Don't you dare touch him." I growled.
"And what are you gonna do if I do." Siwon questioned, now facing me.
"You'll find out real soon if you keep it up."
"Bring it." Siwon walked toward Sungmin and held out his hand, "Come o-"
I cut off his sentence by punching him hard in the face. Siwon fell to the ground and Sungmin screamed. I was getting ready to punch him again but Sungmin stood u and held my arm to stop me. When he grabbed my arm I looked down at his face, he had tears and anger in his eyes. I lowered my hand and gave Sungmin a sorry look. Sungmin helped Siwon stand up and straightened him up.
"J-Just go back to lunch p-please... I'll talk to him.." Sungmin said to Siwon.
Siwon wiped a bit of blood from his mouth and glared at me before walking off in the opposite direction. Sungmin looked at me with a bit of anger and sadness.
"Sungmin I-"
I didn't get to finish my sentence because Sungmin suddenly hugged me.
"I'm sorry Kyuhyun." He whispered.
I stood shocked, my arms at my sides while Sungmin's arms were tightly around me. I nervously swallowed and looked down at him slightly. He pulled away after a moment and then without saying another word he walked off, back toward lunch detention. I stared at him as he walked away. Lee Sungmin, you are something else... And I'm liking it...
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Hi guys! I'm on my tablet so that's why there's no color in the authors note. I'll fix it when I get home.. Haha I see you all hat Siwon here. Haha! Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this update! See you all soon! Thankyu to my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and Upvoters!(: