Chapter 6

Hello My Name Is Cho Kyuhyun And I'll Be Your Stalker

For the next week, Siwon and I didn't talk at all. We glared at each other in the halls, avoided each other at lunch, and even deleted each other's numbers. I know you may think it's childish, fighting over another person, but this person is different. Sungmin is like no one I've ever met. He's different, in the good way and I'm starting to like it... A lot.


 

I arrived at school this morning, tired as hell. I was up playing Starcraft all night and didn't notice how much time had passed. By the time I got to bed, it was already time to wake up. I really only got about ten minutes of sleep! I tried to stay awake the best I could in my classes, but it was just no use. By the time lunch came around, I was so excited because I could finally sleep! I walked over to one of the school cafeteria tables which was outside and laid my head down on it.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of resting for a bit, but I suddenly heard my name being called. In my dreams I was at the cafeteria table I was actually sleeping at. I looked up and sitting next to me was Sungmin. I smiled a bit seeing him there, too bad it's just a dream whereas, he's probably, really with Siwon.

He gave me a soft smile, "Kyuhyun, I-"

I reached my hand up and brushed his hair away from his face, it felt so real, "Sungmin I know what you're going to tell me, you're going to say how you're mad at me for hitting Siwon and how you want me to leave you alone, but since this is a dream, can you tell me something other than that?"

"A dream...?" Sungmin mumbled, then he thought for a moment before saying, "Y-Yes, I will... But not here."

"Then where?" I questioned.

Sungmin grabbed my hand, "Come with me."

He began dragging me through the school campus and sooner or later we ended up in a janitors closet.

"Why are we in here?" I questioned.

"Because this is the only place Siwon won't find us." Sungmin replied.

"Now that's something I've been wanting to hear for a long time..." I smiled, "So what are you going to tell me?"

"Not tell you," Sungmin said, "Show you."

I looked at him confused, "What do you-"

My words were cut off by Sungmin quickly pinning me against the wall and smashing his lips against mine. I was shocked, but I managed to wrap my arms around his waist and pull him as close as possible to me. He slowly wrapped his arms around my neck. I began to kiss him back. Even Though this is all a dream, something just doesn’t feel right...

I slowly pulled away from him and cupped his face in my hands, staring deeply into his eyes, "Why does this have to be a dream?"

Sungmin gave me a soft smile, "It doesn't."

I smiled a bit at him. This dream felt so real, but why?

Sungmin looked at me seriously.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You really do think this is a dream, don't you...?"

"Huh?" I replied, "Well of course it is, y-you’re actually with Siwon right now and-"

Sungmin stared at me with a bit of sorrow.

I blinked a few times and then realized something, “T-This I-isn't a dream… Is it..?"

Sungmin shook his head. I quickly pushed him off of me and began pacing around the janitors closet.

Sungmin looked at me confused, "Kyuhyun? What is wrong all of a sudden?"

I stopped in front of him and hesitated before replying, "This..."

Sungmin stood there, completely clueless, "What's wrong with this?"

"You... I...." I thought for a moment, "I can't do this to Siwon..."

"Huh?"

"Look, the truth is... Siwon.... H-He really l-likes you and he w-wants to be with you and I-I can't do this to a friend..."

Sungmin looked at me sadly and sat down on a stack of towels.

"What's the matter? Don't you want it like this?" I asked, "Siwon asked you out, you said yes, this must be how you wanted it."

"No Kyuhyun, you must've only heard one half of the story, and it certainly wasn't my half..."

I sat down next to him on a yellow bucket and waited for him to continue.

"I didn't want to say yes to him, I really didn't. I don't like Siwon like that, I.... I was forced..."

"Forced!?" I stood up and shouted, "What did he do to you?"

"Things... H-He's forcing me to be with him and I-I didn't want to accept. He threatened me and now I just don't know what to do... I don't want to get hurt, so I can't just break up with him... W-What do I do...?" Sungmin had tears forming in his eyes. It’s the first time I’ve seen him like this.

I pulled him to stand up also and hugged him tightly, "I'm gonna make sure there's a special place in hell for Siwon."

"No!" Sungmin pulled away from me and looked into my eyes, "I don't want any fights, that's why I didn't want to tell you, but K-Kyuhyun I.... I-I..."

He threw his arms around me again and gripped the back of my shirt, letting all his tears go.

I hugged him tighter, "I know, I know, Shhh... It'll be alright I promise.”

Sungmin looked up at me and wiped his tears with his sleeve, "R-Really...?"

I nodded, "So... S-So no more crying. Y-You're ugly when you cry."

Sungmin pouted, "T-That's mean..."

I looked at the ground, "I know..."

Sungmin said nothing. He merely only returned to hugging me, laying his head against my chest. We were silent as we stayed in this embrace, but after a moment Sungmin spoke up.

"Kyuhyun, I can hear your heartbeat." He said.

"Yeah... S-So...?" I replied.

Sungmin spoke silently, "If I can't hear your heartbeat, you're too far away."

I looked down at the smaller boy in my arms but after a moment, he pulled away from me. He sniffled a bit, before walking around me and leaving the janitor's closet. How could he just leave so suddenly... Especially after saying that… Lee Sungmin, I'll never understand you…

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well it’s been awhile… About three weeks now since I updated? Haha sorry about that guys! I’ve been super busy with school and everything else! (Plus I was stuck on how to finish this chapter!) I’ll try to get updates out faster!(: Anyways, Already 99 Subscribers!!! And 10 Upvotes!! I love you guys! Haha Thankyu all so much! As always, Thankyu to my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and Upvoters! See you soon!!(:


 

(Author-nim is advertising >.<)

I’ve also been writing another new story, sadly it’s not KyuMin (I’m going to put out my other KyuMin story once I finish This one^^) But it’s kind of a choose your own thing. It’s called “10 Days With My Devil” So if you would like to check that out, I’ll leave the link on the title << (: