Chapter 7

Hello My Name Is Cho Kyuhyun And I'll Be Your Stalker

By the time it was Friday, I had, had enough with Siwon. I couldn't stop thinking about what Sungmin had told me, how he was forced into dating Siwon. Right after school ended, I had decided to go and tell him that this was enough. I headed toward my car, when I was stopped by a familiar voice, calling my name.
"Kyuhyun! Wait up!"
I stopped in my tracks and turned around. It was Sungmin.
"What are you doing today?" He asked as he approached me in the middle of the school's parking lot.
I hesitated before answering, "I was just going.... H-Home..."
Sungmin nodded slightly.
"Why? Was there something you need?" I asked him.
He shrugged a bit, then looked at the ground, "I dunno..."
I chuckled a bit at his cuteness, then spun my keys around on my index finger, "Come on, if there's something you wanna say, say it now or forever hold your peace."
Sungmin took a deep breath before quickly saying, "Iwantedtoknowifyouwantedtogoonadatewithmetonight."
"You what?" I asked, still spinning my keys.
He rolled his eyes, "Go on a date with me. Tonight."
My eyes grew wide and suddenly my keys flew off of my index finger and halfway across the parking lot. 
"Kyuhyun?" Sungmin asked.
"D-Date...?" I said, still in a daze.
Sungmin nodded slightly, "I-If that's okay with-"
I suddenly smiled, threw my hands in the air and began jumping around like a happy school girl, screaming, "HE WANTS TO GO ON A DATE TONIGHT!! WITH ME!!!!"
Sungmin blinked a few times before turning a deep shade of red, "K-Kyuhyun, p-people are staring..."
I continued jumping around for joy and ran up to Sungmin, picking him up and spinning him around. 
When I set him down, I cupped his face in my hands and smiled widely, "I could kiss you!"
Sungmin stared at me shocked. I realized what I had just said and let go of him.
"I-I mean...." My voice trailed off, "G-Get in the car... I'll go g-get my keys...."
I ran toward the other half of the parking lot and retrieved my keys from where they landed. When I looked back, I saw that Sungmin wasn't yet in my car, instead, he was holding his tomato red face and smiling like an idiot. I smiled at him and watched as he got into the passengers side of the car. I headed back and got in the drivers seat, coughing awkwardly when I closed the door.
"S-Sorry about that..." I blushed a bit.
Sungmin laughed a bit, "I've never seen someone so happy about a date..."
"I um... L-Let's just go..." I said as I put my seatbelt on.
I looked at Sungmin to make sure he put his seatbelt on also, but he was struggling with it. I chuckled silently, then moved to help him. I reached my hand over him to grab the seatbelt and noticed how close our faces were to each other. I quickly drew back and pulled his seatbelt out, snapping it in the lock. 
I started the car and placed my hands on the wheel, but I didn't put the car in drive just yet.
"First date?" Sungmin asked.
I nodded, "Y-Yeah..."
"Really?" He asked me shocked.
I nodded slowly, my face turning red. Sungmin said nothing more. I put the car in drive and headed onto the road. I still need to talk to Siwon…
I looked at Sungmin, then back to the road, "I have somewhere I need to go first, if that's okay. Then you can pick our destination."
Sungmin nodded slightly. I headed off toward Siwon's house and when I finally got there, Sungmin was surprised. 
"W-What are we doing here?" He asked.
"I need to talk to him."
Sungmin blinked a few times, cutely and nodded once more, "I'll come with y-"
"No." I said, "I need to talk to him.... Alone...."
Sungmin said nothing, so I got out of the car and looked at him, "I won't be too long."
Sungmin slightly nodded once again and I headed toward Siwon's front door. I took a deep breath before knocking three times. After a moment, the door opened and I saw Siwon standing there. He looked me up and down in disgust, before trying to close the door in my face. I pushed the door, keeping it open, and put my foot in between the door and the archway.
"Siwon," I said, "We need to talk."
"There's nothing to talk about, and nothing I want to hear from you." He replied coldly through the crack in the door..
"But there's things you need to hear from me." I pleaded.
He thought for a moment before moving my foot out of the doorway and closing the door in my face.
"Siwon!" I shouted through the door, "Listen to me! You can't just keep doing this to him! Forcing him into a relationship just so you can get Kibum jealous enough to come running back to you? That's low, even for-"
Before I could finish my sentence, the door flew open and my face was suddenly impacted with a hard fist. I fell to the ground, blood slowly coming from the left side of my now beat up, lip.
Siwon stood above me, "This isn't just for Kibum. Maybe he was right when he said we needed a break. Maybe I needed to find someone new, and maybe Sungmin is that person. And I'm sick of you always getting it your way. 'Kyuhyun, this! Kyuhyun, that!' It's always about you! For once in my life, I have something I want and a best friend would be supportive, not try to break it up. The real isn't me. It's you."
Trying hold back his tears, and his urge to punch me again, Siwon turned around and headed back into his house. I reached up and wiped the bit of blood from my lip before slowly standing up. I brushed myself off and stared at his door. Maybe he's right... I remembered that Sungmin was still in my car, probably panicking because Siwon punched me. I know he didn't want anymore fights... To be honest, neither do I…
I took a moment to collect any dignity I had left, before walking back to my car. I opened the drivers seat door and sat down. I placed my hands on the wheel and stared blankly at the road. I suddenly heard a sniffle and slowly looked to my right, at Sungmin.
"This is all my fault." He said quietly, "I didn't want anyone to get hurt, but it seems I've failed."
"Sungmin, this isn't your fault."
He sniffled a bit, "It is. I shouldn't be living."
"Sungmin." I said.
"Maybe then, things would be easier for everyone."
"Sungmin."
"I wouldn't get in anyone's way and-"
I suddenly honked the horn, scaring Sungmin. He looked at me shocked.
"If you weren't living, how do you think I would feel?" I asked him.
He said nothing.
"If I hadn't met you, where would I be in life?" I questioned.
He stayed quiet.
"If I hadn't fallen in love with you, who would I be with?"
Sungmin looked up at me wide-eyed.
I looked toward the road and took a deep breath, "I don't think I can go on a date with you today. I'm sorry. I'll take you home."
I started the car, but before I could start driving, Sungmin stopped me by placing his hand on top of mine, "Y.... Y-You...."
I moved his hand away from mine and began driving. The entire ride was quiet and awkward, so I decided to turn on the radio. I started off driving toward Sungmin's house, but eventually I found myself taking a different route and passing by his home. 
Sungmin noticed, and looked back toward his house, "Um, K-Kyuhyun, my house is-"
I cut him off my cranking up the volume to my radio. He said nothing more. This isn't  considered kidnaping, is it? ... I let my thoughts wander as I continued driving down the highway. I didn't know where we were going, but I didn't care either. Eventually, I parked the car at the top of a hill, over looking Seoul. Without saying anything, I got out of the car, slamming the door and stood at the edge of the hill, staring out at the city. I picked up a rock and threw it as far I could. 
"Why the hell am I such an idiot!?"
 I threw another rock. 
"I'm stupid."
And another.
"Worthless."
Another.
"And all around an absolute !"
Before I could throw the last rock in my hand, my arm was stopped. I looked over my shoulder and saw Sungmin standing there, small tears forming in his eyes. He slowly loosened his grip on my wrist and let go of my arm. I turned to face him.
"Kyuhyun..." He started, "I've caused you and Siwon so much trouble and I'm sorry. I've been so confused in my heart and my mind that I just don't know what to do anymore. One minute I feel like I'd be fine without you, but another I feel I can't go on if you're not with me."
"And Siwon?" I asked quietly.
"Siwon... He... H-He's... Well, I just don't see me having a future with him." Sungmin looked at the ground.
"Then why don't you leave him?"
"I'm afraid."
"Of...?"
"Him!" Sungmin shouted, "I'm afraid that if I break up with him, he'll hurt me!"
"Unless..." I thought for a moment, "You're with me."
Sungmin gave me a look saying, 'are you crazy!?'
"That will make it worse. Then he'll be after you and me."
"Sungmin," I looked deep into his eyes, "If we had a chance, would you ever want to be with me?"
Sungmin gave a soft smile toward the ground, "I ask myself that question, everyday."
I stared at him waiting for him to continue.
"And then I think, if I see myself with any, one person on this planet, it would be Cho Kyuhyun..." He looked up at me, "My stalker."
I blinked a few times, "Y-You knew...?"
He nodded slightly, "Siwon told me."
I sighed, then looked back out at the city. Sungmin grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, then leaned his head against my shoulder. 
He was quiet for a moment, but then decided to speak, "If I hadn't fallen in love with you, who would I be with?"
I turned my head a bit and looked at the mass of hair, leaning on my shoulder. 
Sungmin lifted his head and looked up and me, "No one."
"Huh?"
"If I hadn't fallen in love with you, I would be with no one because I'd still be searching for you." Sungmin replied.
I said nothing. I only stared at him with a bit of confusion.
"I love you, Cho Kyuhyun."
His confession threw me off a bit. He slowly got on his tip-toes and his lips met with mine, my eyes were still wide open, because I was shocked at what he said. D-Did he really just say that?
When we pulled away, I looked down at him, still in a daze, "S-Say it again."
"I love you."
"Again."
Sungmin laughed a bit, "I love you."
I smirked at him, "Again."
Sungmin pulled away and turned toward the city of Seoul, screaming, "I LOVE CHO KYUHYUN!!"
Now I know it’s real. I pulled him toward me and crashed my lips against his. Our kiss was rough, but passionate at the same time, sharing every feeling I had for him.
We slowly pulled away and I looked at him sweetly, "I love you too."
He gave me a soft smile, then blushed a bit, "Does... D-Does this mean I can kiss you without any troubles...?"
I chuckled a bit at his cuteness, "No. Because of Siwon."
Sungmin looked at the ground. I leaned down toward him and pecked his lips. He looked at me confused.
"Siwon's not here though." I added, "Which means...."
I pecked his lips over and over again, in between saying, "We.... Can kiss... All.... We want..."
Sungmin giggled and blushed a lot. I laughed at how cute he was.
He looked out at Seoul, “Best first date ever.”
“Yours too?” I asked.
“Was it that obvious?” He asked sarcastically.
I laughed at him again. We sat on the hood of my car and once again he intertwined our fingers and leaned his head against my shoulder.
“I’m leaving him tomorrow.” Sungmin said quietly.
“You will?” I asked.
Sungmin nodded slightly, “If I want to be with you and you with me, then yes.”
I smiled a bit, “Thank you.”
“No, thank you.”
I turned my head to look at him, “For what?”
“Finding me.” He replied.
“You’re so cheesy, you know that?” I replied.
“Cheesier than pizza?” He asked with a goofy grin.
I glared at him playfully, “Now you’ve gone too far.”
Sungmin laughed and I joined him. I hugged him closer from the side and he laid his head on my shoulder again and closed his eyes. I leaned my head against his and did the same.

"If I hadn't fallen in love with you, I would be with no one because I'd still be searching for you." 

But if I hadn’t fallen in love with Sungmin, or even met him…. What would have happened between Siwon and I….?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Been busy with school :P I see you all were frustrated and it made me feel bad so I moved the story along a little quicker. I'm sorry you're all angry haha I hope I fixed that with this chapter! Anyways, another update will come soon!  (Btw I have 100+ Subscribers!!) You guys are the best! So thankyu to all my Commenters, Readers, Subscribers, and Upvoters! See you all soon!(: