Chapter 10

Hello My Name Is Cho Kyuhyun And I'll Be Your Stalker

I blinked my eyes open carefully to find myself in a hospital bed. I sat up and looked around, there was another hospital bed next to mine with someone sleeping soundly. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and headed toward the bed next to mine. I recognized the black locks that were buried in the pillow.


 

It was my best friend.


 

I smiled and grabbed a chair, sitting next to the sleeping boy. He shuffled around a bit and I was careful not to wake him. I grabbed his hand carefully and sighed.

“Thank you Siwon.” I whispered almost to myself, “Thank you for finally letting me be happy, for setting me free.”

I looked at the ground and smiled again.

“You’re welcome.”

I suddenly looked up at Siwon shocked. Siwon smirked and opened his eyes, looking at me, laughing.

“Y-Yah! You were awake!?” I asked.

Siwon nodded, “Of course.”

I rolled my eyes and pulled my hand away. Siwon laughed at me again and then sat up.

“You don’t need to thank me.” Siwon started, “I guess I should actually be saying sorry because of my jealousy. I let it get the best of me… Again…”

I smiled, “It’s alright. As long as we’re back to being best friends again?”

“That’s up to you.” Siwon replied.

I nodded vigorously and mocked him, “Of course.”

Siwon laughed and reached his hand over to ruffle my hair. Before either of us could say anything else, the door opened just a crack. Siwon and I drew our attention to the person peaking around the door. My face lit up when I saw who it was, and apparently so did Siwon’s.

“Kyuhyun-ah!” The boy smiled.

I smiled back, “Ming..”

Sungmin stepped in the room and came toward me, quickly wrapping his arms around my neck. I carefully hugged him back since I started to feel a slight pain in my stomach. Sungmin noticed my pain and pulled away.

He blinked at me innocently and cupped my face in his hands, “Oh are you alright!? I’m sorry!”

I chuckled a bit, “I’m perfectly fine.”

I looked from Sungmin, over to Siwon, who still happened to be smiling. Sungmin finally noticed that Siwon was also in the room and he suddenly became shocked.

“S-S-Siwon-ah… H-Hello…” Sungmin stuttered, scared.

“Hi Sungmin.” Siwon looked away embarrassed.

Sungmin was confused by the others actions, “H-Huh?”

“I’m sorry Sungmin. I let my jealousy get the best of me and I took it out on you… I’m sorry… To be honest, you two are a perfect couple.” Siwon looked up and smiled again.

I couldn’t contain my happiness and I jumped out of the chair, quickly hugging Siwon, forgetting about the pain in my stomach. Siwon was shocked and didn’t know what to do or think.

“K-Kyu-”

“Thank you.” I whispered hugging him tighter.

Siwon wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. I pulled away a bit and looked at Sungmin. He had his arms folded and a smile was plastered on his face. Siwon released me and I walked toward my love, taking his hands in mine.

“Thank you Sungmin.” Siwon said suddenly, “Without you, I wouldn’t have realized what love is.”

Sungmin and I were instantly confused. Siwon stood up out of the hospital bed and walked toward Sungmin and I, pushing us closer together.

“Love is, you two.”

I looked down at Sungmin and he looked up at me, smiling.

Siwon let out a little sigh, “I’m going to go check myself out of this place. I’ll meet you both downstairs.”

With that, Siwon left Sungmin and I alone in the room. Sungmin smiled up at me again and I slowly pulled away from him. I sat down on one of the hospital beds and looked at the floor.

“Kyuhyun?” Sungmin asked, sitting next to me, “What’s wrong? You won! You got your best friend back and now, we can be together! A-Aren’t you happy?”

I looked up at him and caressed his face with my hand, “Of course I am. I just… I don’t know, I feel kinda bad.”

Sungmin said nothing, he merely only laid his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and laid my head on top of his.

I sighed, “I guess I should think of the positives. I mean, now that I have you, I’m happy.”

Sungmin lifted his head and looked up at me. I smiled at him and he blushed, making me chuckle.

I looked deep into his eyes, “I love you.”

Sungmin suddenly attacked my lips and pushed me down on the hospital bed, showering me in kisses. We smiled in between the sweet kisses we shared. I realized at that moment that this was the person I was going to be with forever.

Sungmin suddenly pulled away, laughing.

“What’s so funny?” I asked, moving his bangs out of his face.

He smiled down at me, “I fell in love with my stalker.”

I chuckled at him, “How odd.”

Sungmin pecked my lips once more.

“I love you Sungmin.”

“I love you too Cho Kyuhyun, my stalker.”