Tablo, Se7en and T.O.P

Scarlet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UNEDITED!

 

-Scarlet's POV-

You chuckle to yourself as you exit the school gate's. School was already over and you were waiting for B.A.P to meet you. You knew they had alot of question's, But they weren't going to be answered any time soon. Checking your watch you nod to yourself before looking at back at the building. Jongup came running toward's you with a frown upon his face. You hated it when he frowned.

"Jongup, Before you start. This was all planned out in the beginning. Wait for the principle to come out and you will all understand." Jongup nodded and relayed what you said to the other 5.

You smirk to yourself as student's disappear, Then teacher's and of course not long after three of the eldest men in Scarlet mafia walk out the building.

"T.O.P, Seven and Tablo are the owner's of this school." You lugh at B.A.P and your brother's reaction before walking up to the three male's. Giving them each a hug.

"What's Up Baby Boss?" Tablo smiled.

"Nothing. Just telling baby bro that you three are the owner's of this beloved school." The three male burst into laughter.

"Well, What can I say? We're in the Mafia, Do you expect us to run a upclass school? Of course not! We Love troubled student's, Why do you think they never get punished?" Seven remarked, B.A.P just nodded.

You sigh and look at the three. "Is everyone home?"

"Sue they are, We're heading home now. Want a lift?" T.O.P spoke a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter