Surprise

Scarlet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up to the sound of the alarm. Groaning you pick it up and throw it across the room, before heading to the bathroom, for your normal morning routine. Once your dressed you look in the mirror and sigh. "I seriously Hate dressing like this..." With a lengthy sigh you pull your hair up and tie it in a messy bun. "Well... At least my tatoo doesnt show..." Smiling you grab your bag, making sure you have all the school book's you need and of course a knife. Incase you need one.

Once you get downstair's you grab an apple, put your lunch in your bag and go put your shoe's on before locking and making your way to school.

 

~30 Minute's Later~

 

You sigh as you walk in the gate's of TS High. Ok, yes you were excited, but being the first girl in an all-boy's school, wasn't something that came easy for most people. You on the other hand, are rather excited. All eye's are on you. And you smirk slightly at the whisper's of the other student's.

"She Must be a new teacher..."

"Haha... Mr. Kim must have finally ed off out of here.."

Shaking your head you head straight to the reception.

"Hello, Im Jung Scarlet." The lady nodded and looked through her file's before looking back up at Scarlet with wide eye's.

"Y-you poor child... I thought you were a teacher... Or maybe a parent... But to think your a Student.... H-here.. Your timetable and ID card.... There is a map there too... G-go straight to your classroom. It should have started by now..." The lady stuttered in complete disbelief. You just sigh and bow before leaving. Looking at your timetable, in no time you find the right classroom. Which had already started. You knock on the door.

"Ah... You must be Jung Scarlet, Right?" You turn round to see a shorter male in front of you.

"Yes, And your?"

"Ah... I'm Mr Lee. Your Homeroom and Math's teacher." You bow your head slightly. *Aish... Do I have to keep bowing my head to these people?* you thought before smiling at the short Teacher. "Come in... Im about to start Homeroom. I will get everyone quite, ok?" You just nod and wait outside.

"So, they werent in class yet.... This is going to be fun.." You mumble before enter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter