Meeting B.A.P

Scarlet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Jongup's POV~

Jongup Sighed and looked over at the clock. It was ten minute's until the end of school, his other Hyung's were sleeping and His Noona was looking through a math book. He hated seeing his sister like this. Studying was something she hated. Why? She already had the weight of the world on her shoulder's. He frowned slightly, before waking up 's. Then he got up. Not caring about the teacher and nudged his sister.

"Noona.... Can we hang out today? I will help you out later tonight? Promise~~" Scarlet chuckled at her brother's aegyo and nodded. "Let's go!" He pulled her up and towards the door.

 

~Yongguk's POV~

Yongguk watched as Jongup pulled the Red head to the door. He sighed slightly and stood up. "Come on guys. It hink we should go introduce ourselves to Jongup's Noona!" He pulled his hand through hair before following the younger out the door. Yongguk watched as Jongup clung to his sister. To be honest he was angry that Jongup had never told them about his sister. It only Made Yongguk think there was more the younger wasnt telling him. With a heavy sigh he just followed with the other member's.

 

~Zelo's POV~

Zelo walked out the classroom with his hyung's, His eye's never leaving Jongup's Sister. He felt slightly betrayed by Jongup, but of course he wouldnt let other's know that. Hold on... Where were they going?

"Hyung's... Do you think we might be able to Jongup's home?"

"I dont know... Hold on... Jongup said he ran away from home... " Daehyun growled slightly, but Yonggul put a hand on his shoulder, calming him.

"He has alot of explaining to do." Yongguk sighed.

 

~Daehyun's POV~

Daehyun calmed slightly at his Leader's Touch.

"He has alot of Explaining to do." Yongguk Sighed. Ok, Daehyung had it. He shrugged off The leader's hand and ran over to Jongup and his sister.

"Jongup!" He hissed. Jongup turned around with a huge smile on his face. It almost Stopped Daehyun and the other's in their track's. Jongup had never really smiled in front of them. At least not this type of smile.

"Hyung. Can we all hang out with my sister before she go's to work?" Daehyun blinked and turned to look at the leader again who was now behind him.

"Sure." Was all he said.

Jongup turned his siter around to face everyone. "Noona. They said they would hang with us. Do you want to go home first?"

"Please." She smiled, but it soon faded, She had her sunglass's off so they could see the fire in her blue eye's. "But, You all need to wait outside!" Jongup nodded and smiled before skipping off with Scarlet again, Daehyun turned to 's. Everyone's mouth's were hung open.

Did they really just see that?

Slowly they came back to reality and followed the sibling's again, They were outside and it was raining. Normally they wouldnt care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter