What the?

Scarlet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Yongguk's POV~~

I can't believe what I am seeing. This is the massive secret? Well, I understand... ALOT. I mean, It's not everyday you find out your fellow member is the younger half-brother of one of the most feared Gangster's in the world. Then to top it all off, That person is also the Leader of one of the most feared and respected Mafia group's in the world.

~~Author's POV~~

B.A.P gasped as Scarlet began to talk.

"Hello, As you all know, I am Jay. Leader of Scarlet. Today, I am here to reveal my face and challange the world to war. Of course, I'm Talking about Underground war, Not Something the police should be involved in. But Not Only that, My army is ready for every attack, I Hereby announce, Scarlet Mafia against the World. I look forward to your Challenge's. I have one condition though, In this game, there will be a time frame every day. That will be announced every morning on New's Channel's, The Radio and New's Paper's. If you do not stick to this and hurt innocent by-stander's, I promise to hunt you down and torture you until you beg to be killed..." She smiled sweetly as if she said nothing out of the ordinary. "Well, I hope to see you soon, The first announcement will be up in a week. Anyone who try's to start it early... Well, You should know who I am."

After the announcement, It went back to the new's the lady on the screen blabbering about how everyone should stay safe and out of the road's after dark. Zico turned over the channel's and that's when they noticed every channel had been inturpted for this.

"Well, Boss doe's like to make her point clear..." Kyung mumbled befor sitting back. Zico and the other Block B member's laughed at the statement. Then they all noticed how quite B.A.P were.

"You know, Your under her protection... Right?" Zico spoke up. Still holding the now c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter