Getting to Know one another.

Scarlet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you sigh as you sit on Jongup's lap with a mug of mocha in your hands. "Calm Down! If you want to shout at anyone shout at Jongup He stood in the way... Silly little ..." you mumble the last bit so only you and Jongup can hear. Jongup Chuckled and rub's the back of his neck. You look at Jongup and sigh. "Why'd you get in the way? Hmmm?"

"Sorry... Didn't realise you were about to hit him...."

"Right..." you mumble before taking a sip from your mug.

 

~~Himchan's POV~~

Himchan sighed and watched the sibling's talking. Himchan then looked around the table at his other member's and smiled slightly.

"So... You know us.... But we dont know you..." Scarlet smiled and looked up at the other boy's.

"I'm Jung Scarlet. Jongup's Half sister..." She smiled before hanging her arm around Jongup's neck. Jongup's arm's around her waist. Himchan and the other's sighed.

"Jongup... How come you never-" Himchan was cut off.

"I told him not to tell anyone." Scarlet didnt even look up from her mug. This only angered the other member's. "Ah... Jongup. Tell me, Why did you dye your hair again?"

"Having Natural Red hair is ok for you... But for a guy..." He shrugged.

"YOUR HAIR IS NATURAL RED?" Zelo squealed while standing up.

"SHHH!" Scarlet glared at the younger male. "Your in public, And my shop at that. Please calm down!" Zelo sighed and sat down. Himchan rubed the younger's back and smiled.

"We both inherited a rear DNA structure from our mother. We are both are full Korean, Just we both have Red hair. Luckily Jongup escaped the Scary blue eye's." Scarlet chuckled, then looked at her brother's eye's then around the table at each of the B.A.P member's eyes. "I like all of your eye's.

Himchan sighed and nodded. Jongup had hid alot from them.

 

~~Bang Yongguk's POV~~

 

"So, Jongup, What's this all about? Hmm?"  Jongup frowned and looked at his sister. Scarlet nodded and kissed Jongup before walking off (Yes they kissed XD) Jongup ignored the stare's of disbelief then started his explaination.

"You see... You found me when I was 10 right?" Bang nodded. "Well, My sister set that up... She found out about you and knew i would be safe wth you. At first she didnt want me to go... But she knew I would be better off with you than with her..." Jongup sighed and looked over his shoulder at his sister then back at 's. "You know... She's older than you all." Bang had to double take slightly. What? She was older? Why is she in school? As if reading his mind Jongup explained. "She if repeating highschool to stay close to me... You know, For the past 7 years I have been with you, I have only contacted her through the phone. Today was the first time I have seen her..." Jongup smiled slightly. Everyone noticed this. "There are some thing's I cant tell you... Like why my sister is Getting close to me and Why she had to kick me out of the house... She will tell you hat herself when the time come's...." Bang glared at the younger.

"So... There is alot more that your not telling us?" Bang growled slightly. This time Scarlet who was back at the table, handing out a mug of hot chocolate to each member was the one who anwsered.

"Yes, He has alot. And its more than you guy's could ever handle. But! In a way it has nothing to do with Jongup. It's my own problem. Oh and Himchan... Earlier, The way Jongup spoke to me. He wasnt being disrespectful. It's just nautral between us... I'm glad you didnt hit him." She smiled. Himchan on the other hand, who was drinking his drink, choked and splurted his drink everywhere. Scarlet smiled and walked off.

Jongup then spoke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter