New Home

Scarlet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sigh as the day come's to an end. To be honest you wanted to skip the last lesson. But you know it wasnt the right thing to do. You had to make sure you set a good example for Jongup and his friend's. Though they slept pretty much through every lesson. Being the eldest it just came naturaly for you. After going to the toilet you head straight to the classroom, Only to find every student asleep and the teacher messing. Shrugging it off you sit back in your seat and start packing away your thing's.

Once you were done you turned woke up the boy's and sighed at Jongup. Not bothing to wake him up, You smirk.

"What are you thinking of doing?" Zelo mumbled, This caught the attention of the other 4 member's.

"Oh Nothing... Just embarrasing him..." Smirking, You walk up to Jongup, Carefully taking a pen from your pocket you start doodling over his face. The other's snigger at the sight. Once your finished with your master piece you put the pen away, Fan the ink dry then nudge Jongup.

"Baby Guppie! Time to wakey~~~" You sing. Jongup grumble's and stir's before finally opening his eyes. You smile, rying hard to contain your laughter, As do the other's.

"Were are we going, Noona?" Jongup yawn's and rub's his eyes' smudging part of the Ink.

"W-We... Are going to the.... New Apartment...." You cover your mouth, trying so hard. On the other hand Zelo, Youngjae and Himchan couldnt take it anymore and burst into laughter, Causing other's to wake up. Soon You, Yongguk and Daehyun follow,  and of course the other classmate's. Jongup sit's there all clueless, Looking at everyone.

"S-Sorry... S-sorry baby..." You slap the desk, laughin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter