Feared

Scarlet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sighed as you look through your clothe's. Today was a school day and also the first day you would be setting foot on school ground's as not Scarlet, Jongup's Noona, But Jay the head of Scarlet Mafia. Scratching your head you walk out your bedroom, In only your underwear and bra and head down the hall to Jongup's Room.

"No-NOONA!" You laugh and grab his hand, Heading back to your room.

"Help me with clothes!" Jongup nodded and look's through your clothing. Once he picked out clothing, He left the room. Youlook at the outfit and nod quickly changing and pulling your hair up in to a messy bun. The top of your tattoo showing.

Putting on your sunglasses and grabbing your bag you head out the bedroom and walk down the hall to the livingroom. There waiting in the kitchen were the boy's all dressed and ready to go. Before sitting down you take two of your favourite butterfly blade's and play about with them, before securing one in your bun and the other in your pocket.

Smiling at the boy's who all look still shocked (apart from Jongup) you grab an apple and bite into it.

"So... Noona... It's all true?" Daehyun mumbled.

"Mhmm, Later..." You look at Jongup and smile sightly. "You will all visit the main house..." Jongup's eye's widened.

"No! Noona!" Jongup stood up and grabbed ahold of your shoulder's.

"Jongup, They have to know what's coming... So do you, And Though my office here has alot of info

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter