Block B In the House

Scarlet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking out your new bedroom, You yawn. The T.V was on and from the sound's of thing's everyone was up. Walking across the hall, You put your thumb on the figer scanner before typing in the password. Once inside you close the door and grab your phone. After today you wouldn't have to hide this room. It contained all the Gang info and Misson's, Not only that but the other room had weapon's. Exiting the room you make sure it's locked before heading back to your room to shower and get changed.

Tying up your red hair and putting on a bit of make-up you grab a scarf anf wrapp in around your neck to hide to top of your tattoo before grabbing your bag and heading out of your room. Walking down the hall, True to your word's everyone was up.

"I didn't know boy's woke up this early..." The boy's jumped. You chuckle and walk to the kitchen, Grabbing an apple and wlaking to the couch, taking the last pace next to Jongup.

"Noona... " Jongup wrap's his arm's around your waist and bury's his face in your chest. You smile sadly and rub his back.

"Come on, Don't be sad, You thing's will be here soon, The guy's will stay Until I come back... Then there will be a meeting, ok? You can see everyone again." You smile at the boy's and stood up, Jongup still attached to you. Just then the Door bell rang. Walking up to the intercom, You laugh at the sight. There is Block B stood all looking exhasted. "G-Guppie.... Look...."You laugh. When Jongup look's up he too laugh's.

"Jiho Hyung look's totally out of it!" You laugh and use this chance to go to the front door and open it.

"Noona... Really? How much do these Guy's own..." You laugh and Zico and take a few box's.

"Come in..." You smile and walk. You almost burst into laughter when B.A.P see Block B. They would understa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter