Closer

Scarlet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sigh as you make your way to the bathroom, Showering and Drying your hair, Doing your make up and  getting changed. Today is your second official day at school and to be honest you didnt want to go, Why? You had only had an hour's worth of sleep, As all night you were up preparing the coming battle's as you like to call them. Lately your life just seem's to be getting more and more packed, But your doing it for your brother, So you werent going to complain. Not one bit. Sighing once more you look at yourself in the mirror.

After checking you had everythig you grabbed your bag and smile slightly, Putting on your sunshade's. After exiting the house you head straight to school. Not wanting to be out in the cold.

When you arrive, The whisper's from the day before are different.

"I cant believe it... She is a student..." Said one boy.

"I Know right... She Damn hot!" Said another.

"Her hair and her eye's... They are just... Wow."

"Yeah... But she hang's out with B.A.P..." There was a lot of sigh's after that. you smile slightly and cuddle deeper into your cardigan as you head for class. Hopefully nothing would go wrong today. Being the first person in class you sit at the back near the window, Pulling your leg's up onto the table and popping in your headphone's as you shut your eye's. Damn! You were just to tired. And within no time you fell asleep, Not even waking up to the noisy student's that make their way in. Or your brother who took off his jacket and layed it on you. You just snuggle closer to the warmth and fall deeper and deeper into the darkness.

When you finally wake up, Your neck's stiff and your laying on someone's shoulder. Or rat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter