Ch 7 ||

Cheating and the results.

Just wanted to say a happy april fools to all of you ^^

 


 

Ch 7 ||

Kyungsoo knew that it wasn’t entirely Baekhyun’s fault; after all he didn’t know about his past, he barely knew him. He groaned quietly, slapping himself a couple of times hoping it would calm him down, unfortunately it didn’t. He rolled over onto his back and let out a sigh of relief, he was glad that Jongin finally left the room a few minutes ago, his arm was starting falling asleep. The walls were thin which allowed him to listen to the commotion downstairs.

“Sehun, you believe me right? I didn’t do anything!” he heard the accused boy plead. He assumed the younger shook his head because the next thing he knew, Baekhyun was stomping up the stairs and into his room. He laid there in silence for a good 5 minutes until the door suddenly squeaked open, Sehun’s head popped through, “Oh hyung, are you better now?” he asked. “Y-Yea, sorry for making e-everyone worry.” The other replied in a hushed tone, feeling as if the air is choking him. “Don’t worry about it; I apologize on behalf of Baek hyung. Don’t misunderstand, he really doesn’t mean harm –sometimes, but please don’t be mad at him.” Sehun half pleaded half demanded, leaving the shorter one a little uncertain. “O-of course, he didn’t do anything wrong. I-I over reacted, I’ll tell everyone not to be mad with him, I-It was my fault.” He stuttered nervously. Fidgeting with the blanket underneath his fingers, “It’s okay, we usually just forgive each other. Come down now hyung, everyone’s worried about you.” Sehun said and dragged the older one out the room and down the stairs. “Kyungsoo!” a few of them jumped up from their seats and ran towards him. While others shot question at him, “Are you okay?”

“What did Baekhyun do?”

“Are you hurt?”

“What happened?”

Kyungsoo felt so overwhelmed he started to feel a little dizzy, and Sehun seemed to have noticed because he dragged the older to the couch, “Hyungs, he’s fine.” Kyungsoo felt relieved when they finally stopped asking, he didn’t like to be the center of attention either. “Maybe you and Baekhyun should talk privately. Sort out the problem, or misunderstanding… I’m sure Baekhyun hyung didn’t do it intentionally.” Jongin stated and the rest agreed. Just when he was about to get up from the couch he noticed a certain giant wasn’t here, “W-Where’s Chanyeol?” he asked as his large eyes darted around the room. Jongin frowned at that statement and replied, tone dropping 2 octaves lower, “Why do you care?” he asked. He immediately regretted once he noticed the shorter gulped nervously and stuttered, “S-Sorry, I-I’ll just go find Baekhyun.” He whispered and quickly rushed up the stairs. Jongin didn’t even mean to make the other uncomfortable, he just had the urge to be… angry. He didn’t know why he had done that, but he can’t take it back now. “Now why you got to do that Jongin?” Jongdae groaned and whacked the other in the head, others following the same movements.

Upstairs Baekhyun and Chanyeol were trying to reason with each other, at least Chanyeol was. “Why won’t you listen to me? I didn’t do anything!” Baekhyun roared with impatient yet again. “We’ve been friends for such a long time and you can’t trust me now? You barely know that kid but you’re sticking up for him? Why are you even so concerned for him?” Baekhyun sputtered words out before they processed through his brain. Silence filled the room for a few seconds before Chanyeol spoke up, confidence suddenly blown away, “He looked so fragile and I couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. I know you like no one else does, that’s why I know that you must’ve had something to do with this. Look, I don’t want us to fight over something like this. I’m sorry for not trusting you, forgive me?” Of course the latter couldn’t say no, they were best friends anyways, and he wasn’t quite sure as to why he acted up so much. Just then they heard a faint call from the other side of the door, “Baekhyun?” The best friends shared a look and the taller quickly opened the door, “Hey kyung, you can talk with Baek now.” He said and stepped aside, letting the other in before waving bye. Although the nickname the happy virus had bothered the two shorter ones, they processed with apologies. “I’m sorry, I really didn’t want the others to think you caused all of this a-and I’m sorry for over reacting. I really didn’t mean to cause any trouble.” Kyungsoo spit the words like rocket fire, usually people wouldn’t be able to understand him but he is best friends with Chanyeol. “Don’t apologize, it truly is my fault.” Baekhyun started, anger swept away the moment he laid eyes on the petite kid. He sighed before continuing again, “I didn’t stop when I knew I pushed you too far, I’m sorry for not considering your feelings.” He smiled and pulled the other into a hug, “Let’s forget this and be friends again.” He suggested. To his surprise Kyungsoo also wrapped his arms around the other’s waist and mumbled a soft yes. They both headed down the stairs, hand in hand letting the others know they were fine now. “About time you come down.” Jongdae muttered, but loud enough for others to hear. “Shut up.” Minseok mumbled and covered the latter’s mouth with his palm, but quickly drew it away when he felt a wet muscle the insides of his hand.

After lunch they went into the basement, everyone was astonished as to how big it was compared to the top floors. They peaked into different rooms, there was a gym room filled with weights, sit up chairs and etc. Baekhyun and Jongdae jumped in joy when they spotted the vocal room, while the others gaped at how big the dance room was. “I’m literally going to be up all night in here.” Jongin confessed eyes almost as wide as Kyungsoo’s. Sehun snickered and nodded silently and continued to peak into other rooms. “Well I know this is all new and stuff… but we’re all –most of us, are all competing so I think we should start practicing now. I’ll go outside and invite the noonas, they’re competing too.” With that Chanyeol ran back upstairs and out the door, leaving everyone scattered in the basement. They all looked at each other and ran into their rooms. Baekhyun, Jongdae, Joonmyun in the vocal room, Jongin and Sehun in the dance room with Yixing trailing behind. Luhan, Kyungsoo, Tao and Kris were left standing awkwardly in the hallway, glancing around uncertainly. Seeing this the eldest decided to help them find their rooms, “Well whoever sings can go into the vocal rooms, I’m sure Jongdae, Baekhyun and Joonmyun would be happy to see you.” He started, and smiled contently when he noticed how Luhan shyly stepped forward and headed towards the vocal rooms. He glanced at Kyungsoo, expecting him to go too but only frowned when he realized the younger one has not moved an inch form his spot. Moving on he glanced at Tao and Kris who has been eyeing another room for a long time. Minseok turned around curiously and noticed the rapping room, “Oh, you guys can go there you know, Chanyeol would be happy to see new people in there with him.” With that they both bolted towards that direction. He turned around and began cautiously, “So… Where do you want to go?” He bit the insides of his cheek when he received a shrug, when suddenly an idea popped into his head. “Hey, why don’t you go to the vocal room, you don’t have to sing. Just watch them, they really are quiet interesting.” Minseok offered, hoping the other would say something. When the younger finally agreed he let a content sigh out and quickly headed down the hall, who knows where that baby-faced boy went.

From outside the vocal room Kyungsoo can already hear faint yells from Joonmyun, “Sit down!” he would yell. He gathered all of his courage and opened the door, only allowing them to see his head. The room fell silent and all their eyes were on him, “Hi.” He said awkwardly and closed the door hurriedly before sitting beside Joonmyun. “Glad you can join us. Ignore their idiotic minds, just have fun.” Joonmyun said the patted the younger’s back in a comforting manner. After everyone has settled down they began to pick a song, “Jongdae, you have to sing with me!” Baekhyun pleaded, adding slight aegyo. Hearing that Jongdae groaned and pushed the other away, “You’re so irritating, go find someone else.” He answered. But Baekhyun was persistent, “Just this year, I promise I’ll find someone else next year.” When he saw him shake his head he smirked and leaned in so only Jongdae could hear, “You wouldn’t want me to tell Minseok hyung about your little secret, do you?” he retrieved and scoffed when he realized the other had his eyes wider then Kyungsoo’s and his mouth was equally as wide, “H-How… K-Kyungsoo.” He stuttered, words not piecing together. “So, are you going to sing with me or not?” he asked again, hoping the other would say yes this time. “F-Fine.” He agreed, still shocked as to how Baekhyun found out his dirty secret.  “Great!” he clapped his hands excitedly, ignoring the confused looks from the others. “Well I was thinking, since Dae-Jung sunbaenim (A:N/ I didn’t know the real judge’s name… Patheic, I know.) Is the judge this year, why don’t we sing his hit song, ‘I really didn’t know’?” Ideas were already popping into his head but he came back to reality when Jongdae hit him in the head, “This song is hard to sing to though, we’re not going to win with this song.” For the first time in forever (A:N/ Frozen… For the first time in forever ~ Sorry.) Kyungsoo spoke up, blurting out words before he could think, “It’s not that hard, and the competition is far away. I’m sure you’ll have enough time. It’s a really good song.” Their heads turned around in sync (which kind of scared him) and nodded hesitantly. Although Baekhyun had created a ruckus a few hours ago he asked the question without really processing it, after all everyone knew he had no filter, “Have you sang that song before?” The question took Kyungsoo by surprise but immediately replied with a short no before excusing himself to the bathroom. Outside he could hear Joonmyun and Jongdae scolding him while Luhan snickered in the background, “Good job Baekhyun, you’ve done it again.”

“So…” Sehun and Jongin shared a look before turning towards the clueless hyung. “You dance?” Jongin asked, trying to fill in the awkward silence around them. “Yea I guess.” He replied and reached for the nearest stereo. “Well Sehun and I danced for a few years now.” Jongin started and stared as the other skimmed through channels, suddenly and idea popped into his head, “How about we all dance individually and see what level we all are at?” He immediately got eager nods before putting his phone onto shuffle, positioning himself in front of the mirror. He was starting to feel the beat and began to move his legs around when suddenly someone opened the door and yelled, “ANNYEONG!”

He stopped moving and rolled his eyes as he spotted who it was through the mirror, “Annyeong Hyoyeon Noona.” Sehun and Jongin chimed while a shocked Yixing stared uncomfortably. “Oh, Annyeong! My name’s Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon.” She introduced herself to Yixing and extended a hand to shake, which he took gracefully. “I-I’m Yixing, I’m new around here.” He introduced in return. After the introduction was over and done with they resumed with where they left off. The music had begun again and instead of Jongin starting, Sehun was first up. He gradually started to move with the beat, his feet were gliding along the floor as if they were a pair of skates on ice. His arms were swaying along with the rhythm and Yixing’s eyes were about to pop out of his sockets. Of course Hyoyeon and Yixing were impressed but Jongin was silently tsk-ing at the side. It’s not that it was bad, it was just that Jongin had seen his full potential but this wasn’t even half of it. They used to give it all whenever they danced, doesn’t matter where, doesn’t matter when, but when people started to praise them every single time they started to think too highly of themselves. Now, they only work hard during practice and a real big stage, big stage as in a concert, competition big stage. Global competitions, where everyone around the world had came to compete but they managed to either get 1st or 2nd place. “Wah…” Hyoyeon and Yixing cooed after Sehun ended with a pose. Jongin rolled his eyes and looked at Hyoyeon, pointing at the clear area, with a sigh she quickly stood up and stretched her arms. “Arg, why am I so stiff today?” she wondered out loud and quickly turned up the music. Another great performance, the three of them clapped like seals and Yixing suddenly looked a little flustered, “Come on hyung, show us what you got.” Sehun nudged the other with his knee, “W-What about Jongin goes first?” he asked. They all shook their heads and eventually managed to drag Yixing into the centre.  Their expectations weren’t that high, seeing Yixing in the middle shifting from foot to foot and constantly rubbing his neck nervously. But when the music started his whole personality changed, he stood up straighter, his shyness was long gone. He began moving across the room, feeling the groove, doing everything he could’ve possibly thought of. When the music stopped his face suddenly turned pale and ducked his head down again, “I-I’m not really good.” He mumbled. The three gaped at his comment and quickly shook their heads, “Yixing, you’re amazing! Where do you learn to dance like that?” Hyoyeon spoke up first dragging the younger back into his seat and pushed Jongin out instead. “I-I don’t know.” He mumbled.

On the other hand, the other noonas had joined the others in their rooms, a few of them entered the already crowded vocal room, and more entered the dancing room, but none entered the silent rapping dome. “Tao.” Kris broke the comfortable silence, “What do we do?” he asked, only getting a shrug in response. “Shouldn’t we wait until Chanyeol hyung gets back?” he asked, staring at the white wall in front of him. “WHO CALLED MY NAME!” a dark voice boomed loudly behind the doors, which made the hair on their necks stand. The next second the door was flown wide open, showing a giant derpy man, “Chanyeol over here, waz up waz up mun!” He introduced himself (again) with broken English, making Kris snicker, “Hey man, what’s up?” Kris replied slyly, perfect English pronunciation. They both watched as the other dramaticly drops to his knees and covers his wide mouth, “How do you speak such good English?” he asked, receiving two eye rolls. “Anyways, you guys rap?” Chanyeol asked, grabbing a stool from the corner of the room and sat. “I don’t rap that much. But Kris over here raps pretty well.” Tao commented, cheeks growing a little pink when he felt the emotionless stone faced man place a warm hand on his thigh.  Kris let out a amused low chuckle, “Do you rap?” he asked, scoffing at the man. “OF COURSE I DO. I’ve been rapping for like 5 years.” He replied proudly. “Oh really, show us what you got.” Kris challenged, clearly not having much expectations.

 


 

Here's a long-ish chapter for you all

After all, I think you guys deserve a better chapter :P

Omg I just found a Kdrama ( kinda...)

and there's Myungsoo in it ! (Infinite's L)

I'm kinda addicted now... Anyways...

Go check it out if you want to :D

Till next time >_< Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee