Ch 2||

Cheating and the results.

 

Ch 2||

 

 

 

Jongin||

 

Where did those two lovebirds go to? It’s already 7:30 and they’re still not home for dinner? “Hyung… what if something happened to them? They didn’t even text us, we can’t call them either. Hyung what if they’re hurt?” Kyungsoo began to pace around the room muttering to himself instead of Suho hyung. That’s the most I’ve heard him talk, I’m surprised he can even say that in one breath, Kyungsoo be a singer or something. I walked over and tried to calm him down, as I rubbed his back lightly he looked up into my eyes. There goes his bug eyes again, popping out like he’s seen a ghost or something, “H-Hyung, I’m sure they’re fine.” I stuttered, as I slowly get hypnotized by those chestnut brown orgs. He nods and sinks down onto the couch beside Luhan. I walk out onto the patio and see Minseok and Jongdae hyung standing in front of each other on the beach, both of their shoes were dangling from their finger tips. Everyone knew they had a thing for each other but they wouldn’t say anything about it. Maybe this was their opportunity to confess to each other, I shouldn’t ruin their moment. They could be-

 

“MINSEOK HYUNG, JONGDAE HYUNG!” someone yelled beside me. I looked up to find Tao yelling over the railings, waving his hands around, “COME BACK IN! IT’S DINNER TIME!” I covered his mouth and pushed him back into the house, it was too late. Jongdae was running back in, leaving Minseok alone by the waves. I made a mental note to yell at Tao later, but the thought dismissed when Jongdae came in, face moist from tears. “J-Jongdae!” someone called behind him, I didn’t have to guess who, of course it would be Minseok hyung. “Jongdae, what happened?” Suho ran beside the slouched figure and tried to look at his face but the other just pushed him away, “I-I’m fine.” He choked on his own words before dashing into the washroom, locking himself away from us. Minseok hyung came in panting, “J-Jongdae!” he yelled. Suho pointed towards the washroom door upstairs and Minseok sprinted up. From below we could hear him yelling for the other to open, “JONGDAE! OPEN UP!” all of us fell quiet when the banging suddenly stopped and we could hear Jongdae hyung’s uncontrollable sobbing. I stared at Kyungsoo, who seemed completely lost, “I-I’ll talk to him.” He suddenly initiated. The rest turned their heads and shoke their heads, “No, I don’t think you want to. He’ll come down when he needs to.” Sehun tried to reason but Kyungsoo was already at the top of stairs.

 

 

 

Suho||

 

The dinner table was so quiet, all of our eyes were on Minseok who was pushing his food around his plate. Suddenly Kyungsoo walked in with Jongdae not far behind, how did he manage to get Jongdae down? Minseok immediately stood up and opened his mouth to say something but Chanyeol (who was sitting beside him) pulled him back down onto his seat and shook his head, signaling that it’s not the time to talk. Kyungsoo sat down beside Yixing and patted the seat beside him, which Jongdae gladly took. “So…” Baekhyun tried to lighten up the mood, but Kris shook his head, not forgetting to give the younger a glare. As dinner came to an end we washed our own dishes, the tension in the house was unbelievable. I have to do something before it gets even worst, although I really don’t understand how it can get any worst.

 

 

 

Kris||

 

The four of us were discussing what could have possibly happened, “They both like each other… Well I’m positive that Jongdae does.” Baekhyun tapped his chin and stared at Chanyeol. “Did Jongdae confess and Minseok reject? But that’s nearly impossible!” Chanyeol groaned in frustration and plopped down onto his bed. “Maybe… they both confessed but then… you know. Our country doesn’t except that…” Tao began a little hesitantly. “Tao that’s it!” Baekhyun jumped up from his bed and pounced on the taller boy, he suddenly got up and frowned, “B-But… Jongdae doesn’t cry easily. Come to think about it… I’ve never actually seen him cry. I know he must cry but… not in front of people. So why would he do that now?” We all nodded in agreement and called it a night, there’s really nothing we can do about it.

 

 

 

Luhan||

 

We all stared at Kyungsoo, “What on earth happened?” Jongin asked worriedly, “I don’t know if Jongdae hyung wants me to tell everyone.” Kyungsoo muttered shamefully. We nodded our heads in agreement, just when I was going to ask something the door opened and Jongdae peered in, giving a faint hi. “C-Can I barrow Kyungsoo for a second.” Before Jongin could protest Sehun and I nodded and pushed Kyungsoo out the door. After a few seconds all of us rushed over to the door and leaned our ear close, trying to hear what they were saying. “Kyungsoo… I know you might want to stay with them but… I was wondering if-if we can trade spots? It’ll only be a while, you’ll go back I promise. J-Just for the night, please?” Jongdae sounded like he was on the verge of crying, and it stayed silent for a while. It seems as though Kyungsoo has pulled him into a hug and I can feel Jongin tense up beside me, “Sure Hyung. Don’t rush it, just get ready to be shot with a hundred questions when you settle in.” Kyungsoo chuckled along with Jongdae. We all ran over to our beds and tried to act as casual as possible. When the door opened Jongin couldn’t help but blurt out, “Kyungsoo, you’re sleeping here… right?” Kyungsoo shook his head and pointed at Jongdae, “We’re switching spots, I’ll be sleeping over at Minseok’s and Jongdae will stay here.” Jongin stood up and shook his head, “No, you’re staying here. We’ll just kick someone out.” I was waiting to be picked but instead he pointed towards Sehun, “There, Sehun would sleep over there so there’s enough room.” Dudging from Sehun’ expression he really didn’t want to leave. “I-I’ll go over there.” I mutter, “No no, you’re staying, Kyungsoo hyung. Just sleep in Jongin’s bed while Jongdae hyung sleeps in yours. You’re both skinny anyways.” Surprisingly Jongin nodded his head and dragged Kyungsoo over. Of course I didn’t not notice Kyungsoo’s cheeks going red, instead Kyungsoo shook his head over and over again. “No, I-I’m not going to sleep on the same bed as you. No way, No no no.” Soon everyone was begging him and he finally agreed, thank god for making peer pressure! We got Jongdae settled in and Kyungsoo was still awkwardly standing near the door and almost fell down when it suddenly opened, “Oh Kyungsoo, sorry about that!” a head suddenly poked through the little crack and Jongdae froze. “Hey guys have you seen Jongda…” Minseok’s gaze fell uponthe frozen figure. “J-Jongdae, Suho told us it’s time for sleep.” Jongdae didn’t look like he would reply anytime soon so instead we all chimed in, “Oh yea, um we wanted Jongdae to sleep here for a while you know. I hope you really don’t mind. Yea sorry about that hyung! Good night!” Kyungsoo smiled before shutting the door close. Wow he said that all in one breath… go be a singer or something! We all turned around to find Jongdae curled up in a ball under the covers. We all sighed and decided to lie down on our beds too. I glanced over at Kyungsoo who was too tired to even care who he was sleeping beside, but there was no doubt that I saw his cheeks reddening when Jongin muttered a soft Goodnight Hyung.

 

Yixing||

 

Watching Suho pace around the room made me crazy, “Suho, calm down. Just sit down.” I pleaded, luckily he listened to me and sat down. “Yixing, what could have possibly happened? I need to have a gathering and hopefully get everything back to no-” the door swung open and closed with a loud smack. Minseok marched in furiously and yelled into his pillow, “Minseok what happened?” Suho tried to ask in the most soothing way. “DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? I JUST TOLD HIM THAT BECAUSE HE WAS MY CLOSEST FRIEND! AND THEN HE JUST RAN AWAY CRYING!” we did not see this coming, I stared at Suho and he stared back, “W-What did you tell him?” I asked, afraid that he’s going to fly a few punches my way. “THAT I’M IN A LOVE WITH THIS GIRL!” he screamed and flung his arms and legs everywhere. Suho and I exchanged worried looks, oh man. This is not good. “You know what? I shouldn’t even care if he goes crying, I’m going to talk to that girl and hopefully we would start dating and then-” Suho groaned and covered the other mouth, “Where’s that girl you like.” Minseok blinked a few times before answering, “You know the other beach house, on the other side of the beach. This one’s Chanyeol’s right? The other’s is… I think her name is … Taeyeon.” We both sighed and plopped down on our beds, not even bothering to change out of our clothes and just pulled the covers over our bodies, “Good night Hyung.” Suho and I muttered at the same time. Before I fell asleep I glanced towards Jongdae’s empty bed. Man, Jongdae isn’t taking this very well.

 

 


 

 

Hm... thank you all for subbing <3 I love you all!

I'm probably going to change the title tho :/ It's horrible and I know it..

But despite the fact that the title of my fanfic's ugly...

I hope you guys would still comment and subscribe <3

Feel free to leave any suggestions for my new title :P

 

 

 

hehe some Xiuchen for you ;D