Ch 4 ||

Cheating and the results.

Ch 4 ||

 

Luhan’s POV ||

The house was filled with an unknown tension. Why was everyone so awkward with each other? I stared at Kyungsoo and noticed he was staring at Jongin, but he was staring at the wall. I peel my eyes away from the tanned boy and searched for Jongdae, he was staring out the window while Minseok had his eyes glued to the figure. Joonmyun and Yixing seemed like they were communicating through their eyes. While I inspected them, I felt a pair of eyes stare at me. I looked around and caught Sehun’s glare and I quickly looked away, feeling heat creep up into my cheeks. I looked around the room but couldn’t find the loud members, ‘Where’s Baekhyun and Chanyeol?’ I thought. I shrugged the question away and looked out the window, to find Tao and Kris doing wushu on the beach. Well at least Tao is, on the other hand… Kris is just being an inflexible stick.

 

Chen’s POV||

The living was occupied with silence and I darted my eyes towards Minseok Hyung, “H-Hyung, can I talk to you?” I whispered and he nodded eagerly. I sighed and stood up, causing everyone to look at me in alarm, ‘Now or never’ I thought. I made eye contact with Kyungsoo and he gave me a smile, ‘Hwaiting!’ he mouthed while pumping his fist in the air. I entered my room and spotted Minseok hyung sitting by the bed, “H-Hyung.” He looked at me and sighed letting me continue. “About the other day, I’m sorry I freaked out, I’m sorry for running away. I’m sorry for ignoring you, I didn’t even know why I was mad…” I mumbled and looked up to meet his eyes, “I’m sorry.” He sighed and pulled me down to sit beside him. “Jongdae-ah, I’ve never been in love a-and you just ran away like that, it made me even more scared.” Minseok hyung began and frowned at the earth below us. I took a deep breath and swallowed the lump in my throat, “I-I’m sorry I left you when you needed me.” I paused and closed my eyes, “I wish the best luck to you and Taeyeon Noona.” The words were eating me alive but I guess this is where acting comes in hand. I flash him a smile and hugged him, breathing in his scent before letting go, “I’m really sorry about what I did. I really hope you and Taeyeon Noona can work things out, you guys would look cute together!” he finally smiled and hugged me back, “Thanks Jongdae, now that everything better let’s go to the boardwalk and get some food!” He skipped out of the room and told everyone we were going to the boardwalk to eat. I followed out and the first person I looked for was Kyungsoo, our eyes met and he gave me a hopeful smile as if he was asking, ‘Did you tell him?’ I sighed and shook my head, ‘No.’ his smile faded and nodded, understanding how I felt. I darted my eyes away from the kid and headed towards the door, catching a glimpse of Jongin. I smirked to myself when I felt him glare at me. I pushed away all the negative feelings and smiled, I put an arm around Kyungsoo’s waist and whispered, purposely in front of Jongin, “Thanks for the support Kyungie.” I emphasized on the last word. I turned around and smirked even wider when I noticed Jongin pouting to himself while he stared at the back of Kyungsoo’s shoes.

 

Sehun’ POV||

Everyone seemed to notice that Jongdae hyung and Minseok hyung made up and everything was back to normal, Jongdae hyung always playing jokes and Minseok hyung talking about soccer with Luhan hyung. I dragged my feet behind the two of them, I pouted and looked at the stores, spotting a bubble tea in the distance. I jumped up and down and sprinted down the boardwalk heading towards the bubble tea. I stared at all the choices above me in awe and I quickly ordered a Taro bubble tea, “2.34 dollars please.” The lady said lazily and waited for me to pay. I stuck my hand in my front pocket, not feeling my wallet, I started to panic and felt all of my pockets and looked up in alarm, “N-Noona, I don’t have money.” I mumbled. She rolled her eyes and told me to step aside, “If you don’t have money you can’t get your Taro bubble tea.” Suddenly out of nowhere someone behind me pushed me aside gently and paid for my drink, my eyebrows raised and turned around to find Luhan hyung smiling at me. “I’ll have the chocolate bubble tea please.” He added into the order. When he paid he handed me my bubble tea and sipped his, “Next time you should check if you have money or not before trying to buy something.” He chuckled and walked away to sit down on one of the benches. I sat beside him and nodded, “Thanks for paying for me Luhan hyung, I’ll pay you back at home.” He shook his head and looked down shyly, “No it’s okay, the hyung should treat the dongseung anyways.” With that we started to talk about ourselves and we got closer. I looked behind me to find the sun has lowered a bit, “Hyung, let’s go find the others.” I bounced up from my seat and grabbed him by the hand and dragged him out the store. A smile slowly making its way onto my lips.

 

Joonmyun’s POV||

 I stared at the figure beside me, we were walking along the beach together. “Hey Yixing, I think I have to break some news to you.” I started uneasily. He looked at me and gave me an assuring smile, “You can tell me anything Joonmyun.” I nodded and bit on my bottom lip, “Yixing, the thing is. Chanyeollie, Baek, Jonginnie, Sehunnie and Jongdae.” I paused “They all like… they all like men.” I finished. I closed my eyes and began again, “And if you can’t except that, I’m sorry you won’t be able to hang out with us.” I prayed silently that he didn’t have to leave and that he wouldn’t judge. I heard his adorable laughter and I looked up in confusion, “What about you and Minseok hyung?” he asked. I looked at the setting sun, “We’re both not sure.” I finally replied. I felt him nod beside me, “So you’re okay with it right?” I asked and smiled contently when he nodded.

 

Jongin’s POV||

Night has come and everyone was back at home, many of us were already in our pajamas, strolling around the floors and trying to entertain themselves. The clock ticked to 11:00 pm and everyone went up to their rooms exhausted and happy that they can finally get some sleep. Jongdae hyung was finally back in his assigned room which meant Kyungsoo hyung went back to sleeping on his own bed, I have to admit I miss his squishiness. I couldn’t sleep so I decided to go downstairs to get a cup of water when suddenly I heard someone sing, “If I told you I was perfect I’d be lying. If there’s something I’m not doing, boy I’m trying. I know I’m no angel girl, but I’m not so bad.” I frowned, that didn’t sound like Baekhyun hyung or Chen hyung. As the mysterious voice continue the sang the more soothing it sounded in my ears, all my thoughts were washed away. I didn’t even notice I was walking towards the sound. “JONGIN!” someone shrieked. I quickly looked up to find Kyungsoo hyung leaning against the counter clenching his chest, “You scared me!” I ignored his complain and asked, “Were you singing?” His eyes widened, “Y-You’re hearing things.” He stuttered nervously. “Hyung, you were singing right?” I asked again, walking closer towards the smaller figure. “N-No, Jonging y-you’re hearing things, I can’t sing-”

“YOU’RE AMAZING!”


Dalalala... Soo Jongin finally hears Kyungsoo's amazing voice ^^

Thankyou all for the views and subbies and upvotes, it just makes my day ^^

I love you all <3 <3 <3 <3 I'm so thankfull ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hunhan for y'all ^^ <3