Ch 3 ||

Cheating and the results.

Ch 3||

No one’s POV||

The sun rose a few hours ago and Kyungsoo laid stiff on his Jongin’s bed. He checked the clock in the room again, 8:56 am. He sighed and tried to wiggle out of the blankets, careful not the wake anyone else up, it being an early riser. He stiffened even more as he heard Jongin mumble something, “Hyung… It’s so early. Let me sleep.” Kyungsoo got up anyways since he knew Jongin wasn’t even half awake. He jumped when Luhan suddenly sat up and tugged on Kyungsoo’s sleeve. “Oh my god hyung! You can’t just do that!” Kyungsoo clenched his chest and exhaled the breath he held, “Sorry Kyungsoo… Can you please make breakfast for us? I’ll wake everyone up.” Kyungsoo nodded and rolled his eyes when Luhan just plopped back onto his bed and began to snore. He turned around to grab his favorite pair of owl slippers before remembering what happened yesterday.

 

FLASHBACK

Jongdae was curled up in a ball when Kyungsoo knocked on the door, “Jongdae hyung?”expecting no response Kyungsoo knocked again, “Hyung, maybe you’re tired. Come out and sleep, when you’re hungry you can come down and get some food.” For some reason Kyungsoo’s words sounded convincing in Jongdae’s ears. By the time Jongdae got out, everyone was in the kitchen, waiting patiently for the food. Kyungsoo dragged Jongdae towards his room and set them both down onto his bed, “If you want to talk about it you can, I’m all ears. If you don’t want to you don’t have to, you can just sleep here.” The memories a few minutes ago flashed in Jongdae’s mind once again, which only made him burst in tears. The elder held the round eyed boy tightly, “K-Kyungsoo, he said he was in love.” Jongdae began, still clinging onto the other. “He’s in love with a girl.” He managed to choke out and Kyungsoo suddenly realized what was happening. “Why are you crying?” the younger asked, “I-I’m sad.” The other muttered. Kyungsoo’s acting sure fooled him, he knew exactly what was happening. Jongdae was in love with Minseok and he didn’t even know it, this could be the chance of finding out who he truly loves. “Hyung, I don’t understand. Aren’t you supposed to be happy for him?” kyungsoo scratched his head, while the other hand continued to rub circles on the others back. “B-But why aren’t I?” the other sniffed while looking up. Instead of answering his question, Kyungsoo asked, “Do you feel happy when you’re around him?”

“I’m happy around everyone.” So oblivious.

“Do you feel butterflies in your stomach when he looks you in the eye?” the younger asked again, suddenly Jongin’s face popped up.

“Y-Yes.”

“Do you feel jealous when someone touches him or laughs with him.”

 “Y-Yea but why are you aski-”

“Hyung, this is the last question.”

The elder nodded, letting the other continue.

“Did you miss him throughout the whole year, although I’m sure you guys meet up sometimes… does his face still appear in your thoughts?”

“I … Yes.”

“Hyung, you’re in love.”

The confused expression on Jongdae’s face vanished a few seconds later, getting replaced by a devastated one. His eyes were filled with tears again as he threw himself against the love doctor. Kyungsoo sighed and hugged the other, hearing a faint, “I’m doomed.”

FLASHBACK ENDS

He walked down the stairs with heavy footsteps, making the wooden floor scretch. “Kyungsoo?” a voice came from behind him. He turned around to face a sleepy Jongin, “Why are you up so early?” Kyungsoo shrugged and pointed towards their room, “Go back to sleep Jongin, I’ll call everyone when breakfast is ready.” He turned around, expecting Jongin to leave, instead Jongin followed him, trailing behind him like a zombie waiting to eat his brains. Kyungsoo sighed when he heard Jongin plop down onto the couch but none the less started to make toast and eggs. When the toasts popped up from the toaster and the eggs were perfectly cooked, he quickly placed the egg onto twelve plates and kept them in the oven to make sure it’ll still be warm by the time they come down. He ignored the sleeping Jongin and headed up the stairs, a pan in head and a wooden spoon in the other. He opened his room first, peering in to see if anyone was awake. As expected they were still in dream land, so he took a big breath and began to smack the spoon and pan together, yelling, “GUYS! WAKE UP! BREAKFAST IST READY!” Luhan sat up instantly and groaned, “Kyungsoo… it’s so early.” Kyungsoo glanced towards the clock and frowned, “It’s 9:42 hyung.” He began to bang the pan and spoon together even harder, going near Sehun’s bed. He smiled when Sehun finally sat up and followed Luhan out the room like a bunch of zombies. He was about to start yelling at Jongdae but he noticed his eyes were already opened, but he lay emotionlessly. “Hyung, come down to eat breakfast.” The younger pleaded, from what seemed like forever Jongdae reluctantly agreed and headed down. Another zombie joining the apocalypse.

He managed to get everyone down, he entered the kitchen to find them already eating. “Wah, hyung this is JJANG!” Tao exclaimed happily, silently sneaky another bite from Yixing’s plate who didn’t seem to care. Kyungsoo blushed a little from his comment and began to join others in the kitchen, only to realize Jongin was still sleeping. With a sigh he got up from his chair and walked towards the sleeping figure, “Jongin… Wake up.”

 

 

“Guys, its summer! Let’s go do something at the beach!” Suho pushed everyone out the backdoor and onto the warm sand. Some rushed back in to change into trunks while some others already had theirs on. Before you knew it, everyone (more like Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongin) launched towards the sea, taking off their shirts the second before their feet touched the water. “DON’T PUSH ME YEOL!” Baekhyun screamed, but it was too late, he tumbled over his feet and his body sunk into the water. Luhan sat down on one of the benches and stared at the view when suddenly someone tapped him on the shoulder, “Hello.” He turned around to find a girl that looked around his age smiling down at him, “I haven’t seen you around here before.” Luhan glanced back towards his clan and nodded, “Yea, this is my first time.” The girl held out her hand and introduced herself, “Anneyeongisiyo, I’m Yuri.” Luhan shoke her hand and introduced himself too, “I’m Luhan.” They stayed seated next to each other for a while before Yuri spoke up, “For three years straight those munchkins never invited anyone into their little tradition. Are one of them your close friend?” Luhan lowered his gaze and shook his head, “No… I’m just his neighbor. I didn’t sign up for this.” Yuri nodded and silence took over again. A lot of thoughts were going through his head, ‘I shouldn’t be here, I don’t belong here. I’m just ruining their trip, if I weren’t here they would be having a lot more fun. Sehun doesn’t even acknowledge my presence, he’s just with his Jongin baby, always together.’ The more Luhan thought about it the more he wanted to escape. “Hey, why aren’t you swimming with them? It’s summer, have some fun!” Yuri nudged him in the side playfully and stood up, “I’m going back to my Unnies, hopefully we can see each other around?” Luhan nodded and waved goodbye, watching her head back towards the beach house on the other side.

 

On the other hand Sehun stared at the whole scene, from Luhan sitting down on the bench to him waving goodbye to Yuri. Sehun knew perfectly who the girl was, indeed his Yuri Noona and Sehun didn’t like her one bit. He didn’t like how they would smile towards each other, or look at the sea together in silence as if they were on a date, Sehun didn’t like it one bit. He walked up towards Luhan and grabbed his wrist, earning a yelp from the other, “S-Sehun, let go.” The other stuttered. Sehun rolled his eyes and continued to drag him towards the group. When they were near enough he finally let go and turned around, staring through the smaller’s eyes, “Luhan Hyung, you don’t talk to those girls. They’re no good.” Luhan nodded hesitantly and walked away hurriedly towards Suho, the only person he seemed to be a little comfortable with. Watching this, Sehun felt a little sorry, he seemed too intimidating and he knew how his stares could scare people away from him. Sometimes even his closest friend, Jongin. He glanced towards the shy boy once again and shook his head, he took off his shirt and ran into the water, joining the others.

Kris closed his eyes and rested his hands on his perfectly toned abs, letting the sun hit him. He suddenly heard something metal rattle beside him, he opened one eye to find Tao in a tank top playing with his nun chucks. “Tao, stop doing that, it’s irritating.” Kris mumbled and closed his eyes again, but quickly opened them to glance at Tao again, who sat down and placed his hands on his knees. “Tao, you don’t have to sit like a girl.” Kris said, chuckling when Tao immediately relaxed, but he still seemed tense, “Tao, it’s summer, go play in the water of something.” Kris was now annoyed because Tao would just sit there like a log, and not do anything when they got a chance to swim in the sea. “Hyung, you have to come with me!” Tao pleaded, slightly adding some aegyo. Kris growled and shook his head, hoping Tao would stop doing aegyo, “But Hyung~” the other began. Kris cringed and waved his arms around, “Fine, Fine, Fine. Just don’t use aegyo anymore, god!” he mumbled angrily. Tao smiled and took his hand, dragging him towards the sea.

 


Hello my fellow readers <3

I finally finished Chapter 3 but I'm trying to make longer chapters...

well comment below if you want them to be longer or shorter... or whatever you prefer

I hope this story isn't boring you guys out... I promise it'll get better >_<

Till then, This pudding's signing out ~_^