Ch 5 ||

Cheating and the results.

Ch 5 ||

 

Kyungsoo’s POV ||

“YOU’RE AMAZING!” Jongin yelled and smashed his body into mine. I stayed stiff and held my breath until he let go, “Hyung, I never knew you could sing.”

“Well you never talked to me before.” I mumbled under my breath and I’m glad he didn’t hear. Jongin was gone as soon as he has appeared, soon he was already back up the stairs before yelling, “Well hyung, I’m going to sleep. Don’t stay up too late!” I silently groaned and smacked my head on the counter, “Why-Did-I-Sing-In front- Of-Kim-Jongin.” I finally pulled myself away from the counter and went into my room, plopping down onto the bed the moment I step in.

 

Yixing’s POV ||

“Good morning Yixing!” Chanyeol greeted while I glanced at the clock, 8:53. I slumped down onto the sofa and the TV, “Good morning Chanyeol. Where are the others?” I asked. “Joonmyun hyung, Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung went to buy food, so the rest of us won’t starve. Jongin, Sehunnie and Kyungsoo are still sleeping. Jongdae went on a walk with Baekhyunnie and… I didn’t see Kris and Tao this morning.” Chanyeol tapped his chin and he looked like he was in deep thought. I nodded and returned to the TV, “What do you think we’re going to do today?” I asked. I felt him shrug beside me, “I think Joonmyun hyung said we’re going to the beach to meet up with Taeyeon Noona.”

“Who’s Taeyeon?”

“Oh, she owns the beach house on the other side. They’re really fun!” Chanyeol exclaimed while getting up to get a cup of water, I wonder who they are? Where were Tao and Kris? They’re the only people I know, yet they decide to ditch me, what wonderful friends they are.

 

Sehun’s POV ||

Where did everyone go? I stood up from my bed and started to feel a little lightheaded, great. A headache in summer really makes my day! I ignored the throbbing pain forming in my head and entered the kitchen, on the way I spotted Yixing hyung and Chanyeol hyung watching TV. “Good morning Sehunnie!” Chanyeol hyung chirped happily, how can someone be so happy in the morning? I waved back lazily and sipped a cup of milk on the counter, “Hyung, who’s milk is this?” I yelled from the kitchen. “I THINK THAT WAS BAEKHYUNNIE’S MILK! DID YOU DRINK IT? HE SAID JONGDAE ADDED TOOTHPASTE IN IT!” the other replied, his low voice travelling around the house. I spit the milk all over the floor and rinsed my mouth with water. That explains the minty taste. I rolled my eyes and sat down in front of Chanyeol hyung’s feet, “Hyungg… Can’t we go outside? Let’s wake Jongin and Kyungsoo hyung up! I want to go outside.” I whined while placing his legs over my shoulder. “Let them sleep, your aegyo’s not going to work this morning. Go find Jongdae and Baekhyunnie on the beach, they went outside this morning.” He looked over at Yixing hyung, “Hyung, want to go with Sehunnie? I feel a little drowsy this morning.” I snickered and teased, “Why, did you drink last night?” I winced in pain when the elder slapped the back of my head, “You need to get some fresh air and clean that dirty mind of yours.”

At the end I had to leave by myself, and I had no hope of finding my two obnoxious hyungs. I took off my shoes and let them dangle from my fingers, and soaked my pair of feet into the cold water which sent shivers down my spine. I closed my eyes and faced the wide ocean, letting the sun beam hit my face. I suddenly felt like someone else’s presence was beside me, my eyelids shot up and I looked towards the right and couldn’t find anyone. I squinted into the distance and finally saw two figures trying to push each other into the water, Jongdae and Baekhyun hyung. But they were so far away, I shrugged the thought off and turned towards the ocean again, closing my eyes. After a few minutes the silence was broken by Baehyun hyung’s loud screech, “JONGDAE! DON’T PUSH ME!” I opened my eyes and turned to the right again, seeing that they were still very far away. Baekhyun hyung is definitely all vocals. I turned around to head back in but stopped when I saw foot prints beside mine, heading towards the sidewalk.

 

Joonmyun’s POV ||

I wonder if everyone’s awake by now. What should we do this morning? Oh yea, we’re meeting with Taeyeon Noona. I hope Chanyeol doesn’t go bonkers. Jongdae and Baekhyun went to the beach in the morning, I hope they won’t catch a cold when they throw each other into the sea. Where did Kris and Tao go? When should I tell everyone about our ual preferences? Maybe I should gather everyone in a circle again, and talk about ourselves more. Yea, I should probably-

“Grandpa Joonmyun, earth to Grandpa Joonmyun!” Luhan waved his hand in front of my face. “Oh, Sorry I was spacing out.” I replied, scratching my neck. “Joonmyun, I think we can head back now because we’re done shopping and…” Luhan began but I wasn’t listening anymore.

We should definitely gather around and learn to know each other more.

 

Luhan’s POV||

We finished our brunch and decided to head to the beach, apparently we’re going to meet up with these girls. “DONGSEUNG!” I heard someone scream, all of us turned around in sync and spotted a group of girls running towards our direction. Suddenly Baekhyun and Chanyeol started to sprint towards the other group, “NOONAS!” they yelled in unison, earning chuckles. I glanced around nervously and sighed in relief when Kyungsoo, Tao, and Yixing looked as confused as I was. I glanced towards Kris’s direction and rolled my eyes. Of course he didn’t seem to mind a herd of girls running towards him, especially when they’re in tank tops and shorts/skirts. I shook my head in disapproval, how can the innocent boy, Tao hang out with that cold hearted man? “Luhan, we’ve meet again!” someone chirped behind me. I turned around curiously and staggered back a few steps when Yuri’s face appeared, only centimeters away from mine. “Oh, Hey Yuri noona.” I smiled sheepishly. “Come on, I’ll introduce you to everyone else!” she exclaimed and dragged me towards her group of friends. “Guys, this is Luhan!” all of their heads turned towards my direction and their eyes widened, “Wow! He does look like a deer!” the tallest of them said excitedly. “So he’s the one you’ve been blabbering about.” Another one said. “Yoona! Don’t embarrass me.” I heard her whisper towards ‘Yoona

“Baekhyun-ah!” a girl with blonde braids rushed over towards him and gave him a big hug before they started to squeal together. “I can’t believe it’s coming so soon already! We have to pick a song quick, it’ll be the BEST!” she screamed while jumping up and down along with him. I furrowed my eyebrows, clearly confused as to what they were referring to. “They’re just talking about a singing competition they always enter. It’s starting early this year, I’m not sure why.” Yuri whispered. I nodded understandingly and glanced back towards the rest of the guys. Most of them have already began a conversation, but only three of them stood there, expression lost and blank. “Kyungsoo, Yixing, Tao!” I hollered after them, and they snapped their head towards my direction. I waved them over and they followed as if they were walking robots. “This is Yuri Noona.” I introduced, “Yuri noona, this is Kyungsoo, Yixing and Tao. They’re new too.” I explained, earning an excited nod. I watched as she stretched her arm out to shake hands, which they took generously. My eyes wandered around the beach, seeing Jongin and another girl dancing along the water, while the rest were just chatting, I’m guess they were trying to catch up on things. I spotted Sehun in the middle of the group of girls, flawing all over him. I rolled my eyes when I noticed a familiar person –what was her name? Yuno… Yoonu… Yoona? Yeah! Yoona!-  has reached up to pinch his cheeks, while others just squealed and giggled. They seem pretty close…

Baekhyun’s POV ||

“What song are we going to pick? We have to pick a very good song this year. We have to win 1st place!” Taeyeon noona exclaimed happily. “Who are you going with this year? You went with Tiffany noona last year.” I asked.

“I’m not sure, maybe Seohyun? I wish boys and girls can sing together instead separately.” She pouted while rolling her eyes a little. “Who are you going with? You went with Jongdae two times in a row.” She asked in return. I shrugged and pouted a little, “Joonmyun hyung said he wasn’t going to handle my craziness during practices. Minseok hyung, Sehun and Jongin said they didn’t want to sing with me. Who am I going to sing with?” I said, mostly to myself then her. She smiled and patted my hair, trying to comfort me. “It’s okay, maybe you could ask one of the new people. Who knows, they might be into singing!” she beamed before we both ran back towards the crowd.

“Now that everyone has introduced themselves, let’s talk about the singing and dancing shows that are coming up!” Joonmyun grinned. All head nodded except Kyungsoo, Tao, Yixing, Luhan and Kris. They sent confused looks around the circle, I opened my mouth to speak. Instead I felt air go down the back of my spine, sending shivers through my whole body. Only one person knew my weak spot, Chanyeol. “Park Chanyeol! I exclaimed angrily and sent a playfully glare, both breaking into a smile instantly. After Joonmyun explained that Taeyeon noona and I were entering for the singing contest I noticed how Jongin kept on glancing at Kyungsoo as if he was expecting something. I furrowed my eyebrows and thought for a while, ‘Does Kyungsoo sing?’ I thought happily. Throughout the conversation about the dancing contest, Jongin would sent looks at the owl eyed boy while the other tried his best to avoid them. Another few minutes passed and Jongin spoke up. “Baekhyun hyung, you don’t have a partner right?” I nodded curiously, glancing at the nervous owl boy. “Why don’t you go with-” he began, only to get cut off Kyungsoo. “Chanyeol!” he yelled, his pupil smaller and smaller. We –including Jongin- stared at the shorter boy, surprised at his sudden outburst. “I-I think they should go together…” he mumbled while looking down at the sand. Jongdae and I exchanged looks and quickly tried to get their attention, “Yea, I think so too!” I beamed, while showing two thumbs up, “Great idea Kyungsoo!”

We spent time on the beach, just chilling out until we had to go back inside because the sun was starting to go down. “Bye Noona!” a few of us called out before entering our house. We were all gathering in the kitchen, begging Joonmyun hyung to start cooking. We were like wolves, we eat all the time. I turned around, just in time to see Jongin pulling owl boy out of the door, something’s definitely off.

Jongin’s POV ||

I pulled the shorter boy out of the kitchen and into the living room, “Why did you cut me off?” I asked furiously while turning around. I quickly noticed how his gaze has landed on his twiddling fingers. “I-I just said w-what I thought.” He whispered nervously. My tone softened, “You didn’t want to be in the singing competition?” I questioned, earning a hesitant nod, as if he was afraid to express his own opinion. “Why? If you’re nervous you don’t have to worry about it. Baekhyun hyung will help you, you don’t have to-” I tried to reason but he was literally trembling in front of me. “N-No, I just don’t want to sing. Thank you for trying to support me but I’ll be fine.” He paused before adding, “Jongin-shi.” And bolted back into the kitchen, where all the chaos was created.

Sehun’s POV ||

I sighed in satisfactory as I crawled under my blankets before pulling the covers over my legs. I jumped a little when I saw a figure rise up from his bed and turned his head towards my direction, jumping back as he also realized I was awake. “W-What are you doing awake?” Luhan hyung stuttered, the color in his cheek showing. “What are you doing?” I asked in return, not sending him a second glance. “I-I asked you f-first.” He stuttered, yet again. “I asked you second, we know our numbers.” I added sarcastically before turning my back towards him and added a soft good night. We both stayed still for a few minutes before he stood up quietly, walking over towards the edge of my bed. I felt him lean over my back and waved his hands over my closed eyes. I was so tempted to smirk when he began tiptoeing towards the door, passing two empty beds. Where were Jongin and Kyungsoo hyung anyways? I snickered silently when I heard the door squeak, “Where do you think you’re going?” I wanted to ask out loud, instead I continued to lay lifelessly in bed. Where’s that deer going at this time?

 


 

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a while

I had exams and then i was working on my other fanfic >_<

Here's a chapter for you though!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^

LOVE YOU ALL LOADS!

*I didn't proof read so I'm sorry for grmmer mistakes... I'll edit it soon :) *