Ch 10 ||

Cheating and the results.

A:N/

First of all I want to say how sorry I am. I couldn't update for a few weeks because of family stuff... school ... And I'm still awe struck with the news of Kris. But I can' say who's right and who's wrong, and neither can anyone. We don't even know them. Now before this turns into a Kris rant (which I am willing to do...) Thank you for patiently waiting... Hope this would be okay :/ I have pro-read the first part but not the bottom... so ignore any .. weird words/spellings/grammers in there ... Enjoy ^^ <3


Ch 10 ||

“Disney!” Luhan exclaimed dreamily, “I love Donald Duck.” He squealed. “Seriously? We’re using Disney characters for our song name?” Joonmyun remarked skeptically.

“Think of the old Disney movies.” Kris said, ignoring Joonmyun’s unpleasant expression.

 “Cinderella!”

“Sleeping Beauty?”

“Snow White!” Chanyeol screamed, making his voice crack.

“Bambi.” Sehun said, his eyes slowly drifting towards his neighbor. Seeing that Jongin also looked at his neighbor, and the first thing that came to mind was, “Owl.”

Everyone turned their heads and cast an absurd look towards him, “What kind of Disney movies did you watch?” Jongdae snickered.

“N-Never mind.”

Everyone tapped their chins and scratched their imaginary beards (at least Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae were). “Peter Pan!” Tao’s eyes were almost as big as Kyungsoo’s when he had spoken. “Peter Pan’s not bad. Maybe we can work something around that.” Yixing said, looking around the circle for nods.

“Let’s get started!”

 

 

“We need Jongdae when it comes to cheesiness.” Minseok said, earning eager nods from the rest. “Jongdae-ah!” he called, and the door opened a few seconds later.

“Yes Hyung?” he asked, and came over to sit beside Minseok.

“We need some mushy-cheesy lines.” Was all that was said before Jongdae started to spew out sentences, way too fast for them to write down.

“All I got was,

‘You were prettier then Wendy, Cinderella. Because I feel you, the one person that makes my heart beat two eyes shine.

I’m still trembling the part of my heart that you’re not in this place is a lonely island.’

My heart is still beating the one part of my heart that you’re not in.’

 ‘You, that is written in my memories pretty girl that won’t be erased.’

 Minseok turned to thank Jongdae; instead he was met with a blank expression. He couldn’t help but blush when he noticed how close their faces were, their eyes lingered onto each other, neither of them was willing to move. Surprisingly it was Jongdae the first to look away, “R-Right, I’ll be off then.” He fumbled over his words –and legs, then ran out the door, with a slight pink shade on his cheeks. “I saw that.” Yixing teased which earned him a smack on the back, “You saw nothing, there was nothing to see.” The older mumbled, but he couldn’t hide the faint blush on his cheeks.

On the other hand, Jongdae was completely the opposite or calm. Composed? Not even close. Insane, there, that’s closer. “KYUNGSOO!” he screamed and pulled the younger out from the music room. Kyungsoo thought this was normal, judging from how the other acted every day, but when he noticed the other was hyperventilating, he knew this wasn’t an everyday thing.

 

“I’m thirsty.” Luhan stated and eyed the empty bottles of pop on the table.

 “Drink something.” Baekhyun said and pointed at the table, but Luhan rolled his eyes. “There’s nothing to drink.”

“You could go and get bubble tea with Sehun, he was whining for it a few minutes ago.” Joonmyun said and pointed at the boy in the corner, staring at the mirror intensely. Despite the fact that the deer would start sweating and stutter whenever he was around the younger one, his thirst comes first. He assumed the other would say no so he asked quickly and quietly, “Do you want to go get bubble tea together?”

“Sure.”

Luhan looked up in surprise and blinked his eyes for a few times, “W-What?”

“I said, sure. Wait for me outside.” Came his cool answer, when in the background he could here Jongin snickering at the scene. While Luhan’s brain was blank, his body moved on his own and soon he was out the door and in the living room, putting on his sandals. “Got your money?” Sehun asked and patted his wallet. “Oh Shoot!” Luhan exclaimed, and started for the stairs, only getting pulled back by a masculine arm. “It’s okay, my treat then.”

Soon they were already on the board walk, walking in complete silence. Maybe Luhan was the only one uncomfortable but from the way Sehun glanced at the other now and then, feeling’s mutual. “That’s my favorite bubbled tea shop! Let’s go!” Sehun exclaimed, his nervousness obviously gone. “O-Okay.”

Both males watched as a little girl stood alone in the middle of the beach in daze. Sehun swallowed his chuckle when he heard Luhan making slurping sounds with his bubble tea. “She’s lost.” Sehun said and pointed at the girl. “Maybe she’s just waiting.”  Luhan replied, and squinted his eyes to have a better view. “No, I’m pretty sure she’s lost.” Sehun said and stood up, still slurping on his Choco bubble tea. “Hey little girl, are you okay?” Sehun asked carefully as he kneeled in front of her. “I-I lost my mommy.” She stuttered, from up close they could see her tears shining. Luhan crouched down beside Sehun and wiped away a stranded tear, “You don’t have to cry, we’ll go find her.” He said as he took a hold of her left hand. while Sehun took the other and the three of them began their search for her mother.

“Thank you so much, I was going to call the police earlier.” The women said and shook both of their hands happily as her other hand was tightly clenched onto her daughter’s.

“It’s no problem, I believe you should get going by now.” Sehun pointed at the black fan that had pulled up at the curb, “Again, thank you so much!” she said her last thanks and hopped into the car, her daughter closely behind. They both waved as the car sped towards the next turn, “Shouldn’t we be going too?” Luhan asked and pointed at the setting sun. The other didn’t reply, in return both of them stared at the sunset in silence, neither of them able to take their eyes off. Sehun was surprised at how calm Luhan is, especially when they’re alone. Bock! The sound of metal was heard beside Sehun, which made him turn his head in curiosity. Everything happened too quickly, the only thing Sehun registered was Luhan falling. Out of reflex his arms went up and hooked them around his waist.

“Ow…” Luhan whined and rubbed the side of his head, then looked down to see that it was a bottle of coke that had hit him. “You okay?” he heard Sehun ask. The elder looked up for a moment and his eyes shot wide. Sehun’s face was barely a centimeter away from his and their gaze locked solidly. They didn’t dare to move an inch, with Sehun’s arms still around Luhan’s waist, they both unconsciously held their breath. “Sir! Sir!” a faint voice called in the background. Although Sehun was paralyzed at the moment his fingers moved, tickling the other in result and sent Luhan wriggling away from his grasp. The younger jumped back at the sudden jerk and a blush had climbed their way to his cheeks. “S-Sorry.” He muttered and scratched his nape nervously. “I-It’s-”

“I’m so sorry!” someone exclaimed, making both males jump. When they finally had their attention on the male –they assumed the thrower, the man began spitting out apologies again. “I am so sorry, my aim’s really bad. I didn’t mean to hit you, are you okay?” he asked and patted Luhan’s head with an apologetic gaze, not something Sehun was a fond of. “I meant to throw it into that garbage can.” The stranger said and pointed towards a garbage can that was at least five meters away from their location. Hearing Sehun scoff, the stranger chuckled, “Like I said, I have really bad aim.”

He bent down and picked up the coke and attempted to throw it in the garbage can again.  Luhan cleared his throat especially loudly and finally got Sehun’s attention, the blush that had vanished was back within seconds. Just the view of Sehun’s face made him blush, so he decided to turn around quickly and mumbled, “I’ll get going.” Before darting towards the other direction, which also happened to be the wrong direction. “Wrong direction hyung!” Sehun hollered. The other turned around in embarrassment before speeding past him, whispering a soft thank you. Behind him Sehun fought a smile off his face, but in the end he lost the battle and a sincere smile was stuck to his face for the rest of the walk home.

 

“What took you so long Cinderella? Enjoyed your date with your Prince charming?” Jongdae teased the maknae, in result only getting kicked in the shins. “Who are you, my step-mother?”

“How can you not even recognize your own mother’s face?” Jongdae crackled with laughter and darted out the living room, with Sehun followed closely. “Let’s hope Maknae won’t eat off Jongdae’s face.” Chanyeol blurted which made several of them laugh. “Well, I hope you guys didn’t get too full from the snacks earlier because we’re about to have dinner.” Joonmyun said and headed towards the kitchen to assist Kyungsoo with the cooking.

Dinner was served and everyone was already munching on their food, “Tao, can you pass me the sauce?” Kris asked and waved his hand towards his boyfriend’s direction. “You get it yourself.” Tao mumbled and scrunched his nose together. Hearing the rejection, Kris looked up, confusion written all over his face. After a few seconds of pondering, he decided to roll his eyes and call for Joonmyun instead, who was closer to it, “Joonmyun, can you pass me the sauce?” ‘It’s probably just another one of his bad days. I’ll talk to him later.’ He thought and proceeded to eat his steak.

After dinner some went downstairs to practice while others headed up to their rooms and confessed that they need to sleep. Tao and Kris were one of them. The lighters were switched off and the room was filled with silence. As quiet as possible, Tao sat up from his bed and whispered into the air, “Kris.” His voice wavered.

Silence

“Kris.” He said louder this time. He heard the sound of rustling bed sheets and he was afraid he might’ve woken his boyfriend up.

“Yes?” the other replied and lifted his head slightly, just enough to see a troubled expression on Tao. Seeing that, Kris patted the empty space on his bed, inviting the other over. These were one of the days where Tao felt sad and empty, and whenever that happened Kris would always comfort him, either by hugging him to sleep or just cuddling with each other at night. The younger slipped under the covers and wrapped his arms around his lover and nuzzled his face into the crook of the other’s neck. His body relaxed at the heat that was radiating off of Kris’s body. He closed his eyes as he felt the soft gentle that were on his head, and sighed in contentment. “Goodnight Zitao.” They would only use their real names when they were alone at night. “Goodnight Yifan.”

 

The bright sunlight had seeped through the blinds and had hit Tao in the face. He groaned and turned to his side, still with closed eyes he pats the area next to him, “Yifan hyung…” he mumbled. When suddenly he bolted up and stared at the empty spot beside him, he’s gone. He pinched himself and started rehearsing the familiar lines over and over again, ‘You’re strong. You’re a man. You’re strong. You’re a man.’ With much effort he turned around and sighed heavily. It has always been like this, whenever they slept together during sleepovers, the next morning Kris wouldn’t be there. Either on the floor or another bed. Last night was no exception. He kicked the blankets off and approached the other, who was sleeping in Tao’s bed. “Good morning Kris hyung.” He called and shook the other a little, just enough to make him stir. After blabbering random words in mixed languages, he finally sat up and rubbed his eyes, “Good morning,” he paused and looked up at the younger one, “Did you sleep well?”

“Yea.” He replied, lowering his gaze onto the floor, this time he didn’t bother hiding his disappointment. Of course Kris noticed his sulky mood, but he stood up anyways and twiddled with his fingers with his clenched his jaw, “That’s good, I’ll see you downstairs.”

 

“Good morning! Rise and shine!” Joonmyun called as he saw Tao enter the kitchen. “Hey, you still look so tired. You even slept early last night!” Baekhyun teased and continued, “What did you do last night? Alone? Wi-”

“Shut up.” A different voice came from the doors, and everyone turned their heads except Tao, who knew that voice all too well. “You’re so noisy in the morning.” Kris complained and sat down at the end of the table before grabbing a piece of toast on Baekhyun’s plate. “Hey! That was mine!” Chanyeol whined and pointed at the toast that was already in the other’s mouth. “Too bad Chan.” Kris stuck his tongue out at his friend and rolled his eyes when Baekhyun gave the half eaten toast to his best friend. “What time is it, hyung?” Tao asked when he stood beside Joonmyun. “8:32, why?” seeing Tao’s baffled expression he snickered, “Why am I up so early?” he paused for a moment and turned towards the two jokesters, “Why are you two up so early?”

He woke us up.” They replied in sync and pointed at the eldest, who was chuckling nervously. “S-Sorry, I just kind of got too loud… I’m surprised you two didn’t wake up,” he said while pointing at Tao and Kris, “After all, you four are in the same room.”

Just when Kris managed to think of a reply, a loud ugly high pitched screech was heard from upstairs. It wasn’t long until rapid footsteps made their way down and into the kitchen. The first who entered was Kyungsoo, with a panicked expression. He wanted to hide behind something, wrap himself around anything, and sadly, the first thing he saw was Chanyeol. He didn’t waste a moment, and soon he had run behind the giant and wrapped his arms around the other’s waist, burying his face into his back. “Kyungsoo,” Baekhyun hissed and eyed their position, he was back-hugging his best friend! “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” before Kyungsoo could reply Jongin came in panting, immediately spotting Kyungsoo, “Hyung, I didn’t me-” another loud screech.

“Kyungsoo hyung lis-”

Screech

“Stop screamin-”

The screeches were now getting quite familiar to the other’s ears. When Jongin opened his mouth to speak again, the door flew open and three people walked in, two with angry expressions and a nervous one. “What happened?” Luhan asked timidly, and walked towards Minseok. “What did you do this time?” Jongdae grunted through his tightly clenched teeth and glared at the tan boy.

“I swear I didn’t do anything!”

Screech

“Judging from the sound Kyungsoo’s making, I say otherwise.”

Jongin could only sigh when Sehun opened his mouth this time. “You just had to cause trouble in the morning. It’s freaking 8:48 Jongin!” But the tanned one could only roll his eyes, “Oh Se-”

“Kim Jongin,” Sehun started dangerously. Ignoring the warning look coming from Joonmyun, he continued, “I will give you ten seconds to run away. If I catch you, I swear, you would’ve wished you never woke up.”

Before Sehun even lifted his fingers Jongin was already out the door and out onto the beach.

The rest watched anxiously as Sehun smirked and lifted his fingers, counting down silently.

1

2

3

He stopped counting at three and waited for about a second before letting out a hushed, “10.”

With Sehun gone, the room was quiet and Luhan was still confused as to what had happened. “I taught him so well, that boy.” Jongdae said and wiped his fake tears. “What did that Kim kid do anyways?” Just the thought itself made Kyungsoo blush

 

About … 5 minute ago//

Kyungsoo was peacefully sleeping. He himself was a very light sleeper so even the slightest movement would wake him up. His ears twitched at the sound of tossed bed sheets and his body naturally tensed when he felt a figure approach him. He was tempted to hiss at the cold air when the sheets were lifted. But the coldness was gone within seconds, and it was replaced with another male, more precisely, Kim Jongin. Now, Kyungsoo didn’t know that, wild thoughts traveled through his brain as he kept his eyes tightly shut. When the body stopped tossing he assumed the person must’ve fallen asleep, so he held his breath and opened and eye. It took him a good five seconds to process the image in front of him. Both his eyes had gone wide and he let out a silent scream, when he heard that no noise had gone out of his mouth he sat up and scrambled to the end of the bed, his whole body began to heat up and panic, ‘I’m dying, I’m dying.’ He thought continuously.

 

When Jongin had felt something move beside him he opened his eyes and sat up, he was half asleep- half awake. “What?”

He turned towards the front and rolled his eyes. He wasn’t surprised to see his owl hyung over at the end of the bed.

“Why were you here?” Kyungsoo asked, as he covered his face with his small hands.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to.” Jongin said and raised his hands beside his head, a motion of surrender. “You don’t have to hide your face.” He stated but the other shook his head.

“And why is that?”

Kyungsoo simply pointed at Jongin’s body, before turning around so his back was facing the other. Jongin furrowed his eyebrows but looked down at himself. Oh yea, he forgot. He was topless. So when he turned the other around (unaware that his hyung no longer at his eyes covered) Kyungsoo’s face was met with the bare chest of Jongin.

Screech.

Present//

“Oh you poor thing!” Chanyeol exclaimed dramatically and charged in for hug. “We should probably go and find Taeyeon noona.” Baekhyun muttered while he tried to ignore the sight in front of him. “…and the rest of course.” He quickly added. “Yes we shall!” Jongdae proclaimed and pushed his chair away, then stalked out of the room with an over exaggerated unique battle cry.


 

 

Keke ~ See where this song is going ? Anyways... thank you for

waiting ! Next update would have ... some Taoris.

Cause I know some of you guys might be craving for some...

or it's just me.