Ch 6 ||

Cheating and the results.

Ch 6 ||

(A:N I won’t be writing in first person anymore, instead I’ll be writing in third person. For example, “Luhan went into the bubble tea shop and etc.” not “I went into the bubble tea shop…”)

 


The sun has risen and six dead logs were still under their blankets. “WAKE UP ALREADY!” Joonmyun screamed the tenth time. Just on cue Kyungsoo walked in and groaned, “Does Jongin never wake up?” All Joonmyun could do was shrug his shoulders before continuing to yell at his sleeping dongseung. While Joonmyun was screaming his lungs out, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were secretly pretending to sleep, while Kris and Tao were literally cuddling on Tao’s bed. “Baek.” Chanyeol whispered in the silent air earning a giggle, “Yes?” The taller pondered for a moment before continuing, “Do you think we should wake up?” he pouted when he heard the other snicker, “Yeol, if you want to wake up just wake up.” With that he sat up from his bed and slipped into his guitar shaped slippers. “Let’s go take a shower first.” Baekhyun suggested and dragged the giant into the washroom with him. Showering with each other wasn’t new to any of them; they were practically brothers so why should it bother them? But each time, Baekhyun couldn’t help but feel self conscious; he was never the first to take of his shirt, not once in the five years of friendship. “Baek, hurry up. The water’s warm already.” Chanyeol called out from the bath tub, snapping Baekhyun out of his gaze.

“How was the shower flower boy? You sounded like you had fun.” Jongin teased with a smirk. “Shut up.” Baekhyun rumbled and dragged the giant to sit with him. “It was fun!” Chanyeol exclaimed innocently and laid his head down on his embarrassed friend. “Oh, I’m sure it was, Right Baekhyun?” Jongin snickered as he watched the smaller slowly turn red. “It’s hyung to you. Don’t you think it’s getting old? You always say that after we shower.” Baekhyun complained while fanning his burning cheeks. “I don’t think it’s old, because it works every single time.” The dark skinned male stood up and made his way into the kitchen, leaving Chanyeol and Baekhyun alone. The smell of bacons and eggs flowed through his nostrils the moment he turned the door knob, “Hyung, it smells good!” he said while dashing towards the stove. He quickly took two plates and filled it with food. “I’ll give these to Sehunnie!” he exclaimed while dashing out the door. “Jongin!” he older called but only heard a faint, “Thank you Kyungsoo hyung!” in return. Kyungsoo couldn’t say that it didn’t hurt to see his crush flailing over another person, especially when that person was Sehun.

 


 

“Jongdae-ah.” Minseok called again, “You have to wake up.” The older was starting to feel as though the other was pretending to sleep. You can’t possibly sleep through all the yelling and nudges, but if you’re talking about Jongdae, anything’s possible. “If you’re not going to wake up I’m eating your breakfast.” Minseok threatened, after waiting a few moments his stomach growled, signaling that he’s about to die from the lack of food. Jongdae’s eyes fluttered open immediately and grabbed the older’s wrist, successfully pulling him down onto the bed with him, “You can’t eat my food!” he gasped dramatically. As quick as  lightening (A:N get it? Jongdae and lightening? His power… get it?) Minseok was pinned down against the bed with Jongdae’s arms holding him down. “I’m going to eat your breakfast.” Jongdae quickly let go of the elder and sprinted down the stairs, almost tripping over his own feet. The words finally synced into Minseok’s head, making him run down the stairs too but gave up half way, huffing and puffing. You can’t blame him; he is half the age of fifty.

 

After the chaotic breakfast, Kris and Tao decided to take a walk on the beach. “Lord, I’m so happy we finally get to get away from all that noise.” Kris sighed contently while dropping an arm around Tao’s shoulders. “They seem really nice. You know, we should really stop randomly vanishing like that. They might get suspicions, they might get mad. Oh no, we don’t want them to worry! What if-”

“Sh…” Kris sighed and placed a finger on the other’s lips, preventing him from speaking any further. “You don’t want to hang out with me or something?” Kris questioned, suddenly turning serious. “N-No… of course not.” Tao stuttered, lowering his head. “Good, come on. Let’s keep on walking.” Then silence filled the air and Kris walking alongside with Tao, an arm around the other’s shoulder. Tao was trying not to be so tense, but he couldn’t help it when Kris would send stern glances his way every now and then. As his thoughts drifted elsewhere, a painful memory was remembered.

 

||FLASHBACK||

“Tao, son.” His father began as gently as possible, watching his son’s expression carefully. “Yes father?” he answered. “That… You’re boyfriend, K-Kris?” he began, and took a deep breath before sending a glance towards his wife, signaling her to continue. “How should we say this? Kris is a very nice man, great manners, a lot of respect. We welcome him into the family, but…” the women sent her husband a look. “Don’t you think he’s a little… just a little demanding?” his father continued, trying to use the most soothing tone possible. “What do you mean? Kris is very nice, he’s not demanding at all!” Tao protested, his smile slowly turning into a frown. “Yes, that man’s very nice. Though whenever he’s over, he keeps on making you do things- for him.” His mother grimaced at how odd that sounded but shook the thought away. “We’re just saying that sometimes you can say no to him. He doesn’t have to tell you what to do all the time.” Tao’s frown vanished and he his lips nervously, “Thank you for the concern, but if something goes wrong, I’ll handle it on my own.” With that he went back upstairs into his room, head filled with confusion and uncertainty.

||FLASHBACK END||

Tao glanced up at his boyfriend again and smiled, pushing all the negative thoughts away. Tao always thought Kris treated him well; the elder would always listen to his problems, support him through everything and most importantly, love him. What more can he ask for? The smile vanished as he looked down again, it’s true that Kris can be demanding some times, but everything Kris asked for was always beneficial for both of them. Before Tao could bury himself deeper into his thoughts, Kris’s husky voice interrupted, “What’s on your mind? You can tell me anything.” Tao looked up and forced a smile, “Everything’s fine.” He lied. “Tao, I’ve known you long enough. You’re lying to me.” Kris reasoned, pulling Tao closer. To his surprise Tao took a step back shaking his head, his feelings, his head, his thoughts were all mixed together and he couldn’t sort it out. “How long have you known me? It’s not that long.” Tao said, he had the urge to defend himself, but he’s not even sure why. “What do you mean? We’ve known each other longer than anyone else here. Tao, just tell me what’s wrong.” Kris tried to grab the other’s trembling hands but he just dodged it. “I-It’s nothing, I’m going to go back in.” Tao whispered before running back towards the beach house. His heart was hoping that Kris was going to follow him, and ask him again, show that he truly cares. But his mind said no, his mind thought that he should keep to himself for the night. Sort out his thoughts first. He glanced back and frowned as he watched the older walking further, as if he didn’t even remember his boyfriend, was clearly not okay.

 

“Tao, why the long face?” Baekhyun nudged the younger with his knee. “It’s nothing, I’m just tired.” The other replied emotionlessly. Silence filled the air before Baekhyun hummed in response and closed the door behind him. As soon as he set foot in the kitchen his worries were washed away and he remembered that he had to ask Kyungsoo something. “Kyungsoo-ah.” Baekhyun cooed and stood behind the cooking lad. “Can I ask you something?” he waited for the other to nod before continuing, “Do you sing?” with that question Kyungsoo’s heart skipped a beat and his whole body shut down for a few seconds, something no one really noticed, everyone except Baekhyun. “Of course not.” Kyungsoo replied, voice steady as if he had rehearsed the line over and over again. Behind him, Baekhyun narrowed his eyes before pushing the matter further, “Can you sing for me?” The question wasn’t supposed to be all hard-core or mean, he had no intentions of anything bad, the question just came to his mind and he said it. He was also not expecting Kyungsoo to freak that much. He watched curiously as Kyungsoo left hand started to tremble as the dark haired boy turned away from the stove, “I-I said I don’t s-sing.” He stuttered, panic clearly written all over his face. Baekhyun knew he shouldn’t push it any further, but he couldn’t help it when a simple question like that can affect someone so much. “I know, but I just wanted to hear you sing.” Baekhyun started, hoping the other wouldn’t start having a heart attack. He jumped back a meter when Kyungsoo started to shake, not only his hands but the whole body. It wasn’t just a little bit, like trembling, he was moving side to side, at least five centimeters. At the same time Jongin came down stairs to place the empty plates into the sink, instead he witnessed a trembling owl boy and a freaked out joker. “Hyung, what happened?” Jongin asked in alarm, rushing over to the shaking body. “Are you cold?” he asked again, holding the other’s hand, yelping when he realized it was far from warm. “Baekhyun hyung, what did you do?” he asked furiously. He knew the elder long enough that he had to be somehow involved with this.

While everyone started to pile in, Kyungsoo’s head was a blur, he knew that Jongin, his crush was only centimeters away, too close for his good.  But he didn’t care at the moment, bad, painful memories kept on appearing in his head and he couldn’t shake them away. The next second, he was dragged up to his room, soon getting piled under blankets. “Hyung, are you still cold? Why are you shivering so much?” Jongin asked as he stared down at the figure, he looked to delicate and fragile, it felt as if he were to lay a finger on him, he would crumble underneath him.

 

Unlike the peaceful atmosphere upstairs, it was completely chaotic downstairs. “What on earth happened?” Joonmyun asked Baekhyun, sending him a threatening gaze. “Baekhyun, I know you like to have fun, but give him a break. He’s new here; he’s new to how we play. What could you have possibly done?” Minseok asked, clearly not impressed. “I didn’t do anything!” Baekhyun exclaimed and pouted when everyone sent him looks. “Baek… What did you do?” Chanyeol whispered into the other’s ear, it truly scared Chanyeol when he spotted the shaking owl boy, how can someone shake that violently? On the other hand Baekhyun was even more furious, his best friend doesn’t believe him either. “I didn’t do anything!” he yelled the second time, hitting the taller in the arm. “Fine, what did you say then?” Sehun asked, rolling his eyes at the same time. “I-I just… I just asked him to sing.” He answered, knowing it was his fault. “And why the hell would you-” Sehun began, but stopped himself when he noticed how Joonmyun shot him a warning look. “I don’t care what you did, just apologize after he calmed down. Next time, don’t do anything foolish.” Joonmyun sighed and exited the kitchen along with a few trailing behind him.

 


 

Hey guys !

Finally got an update :P

i hope it's not horrible or anything....

And yes, Kris and Tao are secretly dating >_<

Even Yixing doesn't know!

...But Yixing's always clueless ..

Thank you for the support! Love you all <3 <3

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!