Introduction

Cheating and the results.

IN this story I'll be using their real names ..

I'm sure many of you guys know their real names already

but this is for new exotics >_<

Minseok=Xiumin         Kyungsoo=D.O            

Joonmyun=Suho         Jongdae=Chen

             Yixing=Lay                   Jongin=Kai


Kyungsoo||

My parents are the worst, one day they don’t except my uality and now she wants me to go on a trip (to seoul) with my neighbor’s son, which happens to be a year younger. And I May or May not have a little crush on him either. Either way it doesn’t help in my situation, I’m already packed with 2 luggage’s at the back of my mom’s car and on the way of picking up their son.

I stood patiently beside my mom in front of my neighbor’s door after ringing their doorbell, silently giving myself a pep talk, ‘Kyungsoo, you’re just going away for a few weeks… okay a month and a half, but you’re just going on a vacation. Breathing in fresh air and meeting new people. You will also not fall in lo-‘

“HELLO DO’S FAMILY!” Mrs .Kim yelled and pushed the door wider so the three of you can enter their cozy house. You flinched at her high pitch voice but stepped in otherwise, you scanned the room and quickly spotted the tan male sitting on the couch flipping through channels. “Son, come and greet our neighbor!” Mrs. Kim waved her hands towards his direction, after getting no response she walked over and casually kicked him in the shin, earning a painful groan, “Come on… greet our neighbors!” He stood up lazily and slightly bowed towards my parent’s direction. “Hello Mrs. and Mr. Do. Nice to meet you again, I’m…” oh right! I forgot to mention his name

“… Kim Jongin.”

 

Chanyeol||

I jumped around my front lawn in joy while my dad parked his car in our driveway, “Chan, put your luggage’s at the back! Hurry so we won’t be late!” my father yelled from the car and flashing me a quick smile. I loaded all the bags as quick as I can and hopped into the car, but I can’t help but feel a little nervous going back. It was like a tradition with my friends, we go to Seoul every year around the summer, but it never failed to make me nervous. ‘What if they all change? What if they all go super handsome and I’m just the ugly duckling in the group?’ I know my ‘what if’s’ are probably not going to happen but my mind doesn’t seem to agree. We were in the highway when suddenly all the ‘what if’s’ were gone, instead I started to smile by the thought of seeing my bestest best friends. I missed all of them, Joonmyun Hyung, Jongdae hyung, Minseok hyung, Sehunnie, Jongin and most of all, my Baekhyunnie. He was my closest friend and he was the first person to know about my uality. He gave me enough courage to tell the rest and till this day, I still thank him for that. “Just don’t fall for my charms Chanyeol.” he would used to say that as a joke. Of course my mind goes against everything someone tells me, and so I do fall for his charms. I never told him, and I’m not planning to either, our friendship would burn and it’ll soon disappear in thin air. I don’t want that! This year it’ll be a little different, we’re staying at a beach house instead of my house, since I was informed from a few of my friends, they were going to invite some people.

 

Luhan||

Sigh I finally managed to lift my suitcases into the back of the car and my mom started the car the moment I put on my seatbelt.

Sigh this is the 500th time I’ve sighed today, I can’t help it! My parents are probably as dumb as an ant. I told them specifically, “I-do-not-want-to-mingle-with-other-boys!” Now don’t get me wrong, I loved them a 1000 times more when they didn’t mind that I was … gay … (it’s still strange to call myself that, but that’s me and I’m happy to be me!) So then they got this crazy idea, something along the lines of… sending me to Seoul with their best friend’s son. Why? Because apparently he’s been going there ever year with his other male friends. Did I tell you guys how horrible we get along with each other? He doesn’t say a word to me and he doesn’t even want to sit beside me. Am I scary or something?

Never in my life have I ever seen Oh Sehun’s lip change form, from a straight line to a smile.

 

Yixing||

It’s going to be so much fun! I get to hang out with two of my good friends, Tao and Kris. What’s even better is apparently we’re going to Seoul for a month or something, I forgot. Kris also told us that we’ll be staying at a beach house for a while with his friends. I’ve never been to Seoul, I wonder if the air’s fresher then where I live, I wonder if the night sky is gorgeous, I wonder if the people there are nice, I wonder if they have better food there, I wonder of the air is fresher… did I say that already? I don’t remember… but I don’t care! I’M GOING TO SEOUL!

 

Jongdae||

I can’t wait for Seoul, I miss all of my friends but throughout the year, Minseok Hyung’s always been popping up in my head. Well I mean he is my closest hyung so I guess it makes sense. My mom didn’t want me to go this year because of some reason, I heard her talking to my dad a month ago. Something about my uality, does she really think I’m gay? It’s not a bad thing it’s just that I’m surprised my mom would know before I knew. I don’t really think about that at the moment, I’m just so happy to finally meet everyone again! Finally meeting my second Umma Joonmyun hyung, favorite hyung Minseok, witty Jongin, quiet Sehunnie, cheeky Chanyeol and Sassy Baek. They’re the bestest friends you could possibly wish for. I’m one lucky guy!

 

Jongin||

There’s something about that Kyungsoo guy, I know he’s my hyung but his eyes are just too much. Each time I look at him his eyes look like they’re about to pop out of its sockets. I hate how I have to drag him around with me, can’t I just have a good time with my hyungs and Sehun? I just never really liked him, he would always stare at me with his bug eyes and then wobble away. Did I mention he was short just like Baekhyun hyung? Whenever he laughed at my parent’s jokes his lips would turn into an adorable cute little heart… either way it’s completely totally annoying. The thing I don’t get is whenever I go near him or look at him he runs away, at least that’s how I feel. I’m sure that’s the case, I mean he runs to the opposite direction the moment I step into his personal space. I think his personal space is about 100m wide, which also equals to which ever room he’s in. I’m not that horrible am I? I know I look really hard to approach at first but… but am I that scary to him? Does he hate me or- wait why do I even care. I’m just going to focus on my Sehunnie, he’s the one I truly like. Yes, I like him, only him.

 

Sehun||

I’m so excited to go back to Seoul with all my hyungs that I can go skip around my house and scream like a girl, but of course I have to keep my cool image. Yes, I have to maintain my cool image. The only thing I hate is that I have to bring that stupid puppy around, not to mention he’s always trying to sit beside me. His eyes are too big to be real, and he has a baby face too, how do you expect me to call him hyung? I’m glad that I’m not the only one that brought someone along too, I think Jongin hyung and Chanyeol hyung also brought a few people along. The invited people can mingle and become best friends so that the rest of us can go back to doing when we used to do, without having to take care of little babies. God, I hope they won’t come and interfere with our lives, Amen.

 

 

Oh little Sehunnie, I’m sorry but your prayer’s not going to be granted.

 


I hope I'm not screwing things up in the first chapter..

I hope you guys could stil comment and subscribe though?

If you do... you're truly the best and I will love you forever!

Untill then, this special Pudding's flying out >_< :P