Chapter 2

The Ice Princess

The next two days, Hyo In were now standing at the Los Angeles International Airport. Her family were there and even Krystal to send her off.

"You made us proud, dear.." Mrs. Kim smiled. Hyo In smiled and nodded, but deep inside she was sad that she have to cut out skating out from her life. "We know you are sad because you have to persuade your study and stop skating," Shinhye smiled.

"Can we please stop talking about skating, it made me so hurt." Hyo In pouted. "Anyway, good luck there. You will be living with your aunt. Text us when you arrived," Mr. Kim said.

They have their hugs together for the last time before she entered the gate.

"Made sure to call us everyday," Jongsuk giggled. "Will do and try my best if I'm not busy.." Hyo In smiled. "We will visit there when we're on holiday~" Shinhye said. "But then, good luck!" Krystal smiled.

"Comeback faster, LA will miss you after three years."

Then, the last called were heard. Hyo In bid her goodbyes and entered the gate. People around her were quiet friendly and respect her as she was a well-known people. The next thing she knew is she entered the plane.

 

 

 

She finally arrived in South Korea after a long journey. She went to take her luggage and things, she walked out and went to see where is her aunt. She looked around the airport and it's seems so unfamiliar.

"Uh.. Hyo In-ssi?"

Hyo In turned around and saw a very unfamiliar guy. "Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Kim Himchan, I'm your cousin. My mom can't make it to fetch you so she asked me instead," Himchan said.

"Oh, okay. Hello Himchan-ssi.." Hyo In smiled and bowed. Himchan helped her with the luggage. Then, they all walked into a car. Hyo In get in the passenger as Himchan tried to put the luggage.

Soon, they had a very awkward ride journey.

"Hmm, how's life?" Himchan asked. Hyo In looked at him, "Just good.. You?". Himchan smiled and shrugged, "Busy with school. Oh! I heard you're going to attend the same school as me!"

"Really?" Hyo In asked. "Yeah, it was TS High School right?" Himchan asked again. Hyo In nodded, "So there's no problem right if you help me to roam around the school right?"

"Not a problem," Himchan smiled. Then, they stopped infront of a big house. "Is this your house?" Hyo In asked. "Our house, since you're going to live here too." Himchan giggled, Hyo In laughed.

Then, Himchan pulled out her luggage and helped it into the house. "Well, your room is upstair. Turn to your left and then your right, you will see a brown door."

"I'm sure this house somehow big, there's too much direction!" Hyo In shrugged. "But I would be lost if I'm in your house, cause your house is two times bigger than us."

"Oh! I forgot to call my parents," Hyo In pouted. "Well, I'll leave you. Please make yourself at home! See ya!" Himchan waved and walked away. Hyo In giggled and made her own way to her room.

Once she entered, she was surprised. This place is not called bedroom but more like an apartment! Compare to her room in Los Angeles, this room has it sweet view and comfortable.

She dragged her luggage inside the room and locked the door. She went to the bedroom side, then she looked into the living room side then next to the study room.

She smiled and started to unpack her things.

 

After hours later, she finally finished. She took out her phone and start to call her parents.

"Hello?"

"Mom and dad, it's me. I safely arrived in Korea! And I'm now in Aunty Kim's resident."

"Oh! Good to hear that. Who pick you up at the airport?"

"Himchan.. hehe!"

"Oh my! I didn't see Himchan for a long time, send my regards to him!"

"Okay will do, where's oppa and unnie?"

"As always dear, they are busy.."

"Oh, so sad. Tell them that I arrived in South Korea already!"

"Alright will do, well we gotta go now. Talk to you again soon dear!"

"Alright mom, bye!"

The call ended just by time Himchan walked in. "Want some tour around here?" He ordered, "If it didn't make any troublesome for you.." Hyo In smiled. "Anything for you," Himchan winked. "I'll see you downstair, make sure to wear a warm thick clothes since it's snowing outside."

"Alright, see you there." Hyo In said. Himchan went out from the room.

Hyo In went to her wardrobe and took out her clothes, she wore black blouse then red sweater. She wore a leather skinny jeans with red boots and also a black beanie.

She took her red bag and slang it to her shoulder and walked out from the room. She went down and saw Himchan waiting.

"You're beautiful," Himchan commented. "Thank you Himchan," Hyo In blushed. Himchan smiled then walked out from the house, Hyo In followed him behind. They entered the car.

The ride were so quiet as Himchan were focusing onto the road, Hyo In decided to talk. "Himchan, my parents say Hi to you. They said they didn't saw you for a long time.."

"I missed uncle and auntie so much, say Hi to them too for me please." Himchan said. "Alright," Hyo In smiled. Soon, Himchan pulled off. It was nowhere but the Lottle World.

 

They walked around the Lottle World and had their dinner together. Then, Hyo In said she will be fine if she walks alone. So Himchan decided to walk and to meet his friends.

 

After 10 minutes, Hyo In found herself were infront of ice-rink. She looked at the rink and smiled, she thought this is the only chance for her to skate since it was empty. So she decided to enter and pay herself off.

She changed her boots into a skating shoes. She then entered the ice rink and warming up. Soon, she started to skate.

 

"I don't know! But people said there's a girl who skate so perfectly!"

"Let's get there!"

Himchan and his friends were wondering what's the sudden topic people suddenly talked about, "Should we go there?" One of his friend asked. "Why not~ Since the girl catch a lot of people attention!"

The six of them walked toward the ice rink, the six of them get through infront of the rink. The music ends when they arrived, but then another song started. The girl start to skate for another round.The girl were performing so calm, even how she skate were perfect and even so smooth.

Soon, the girl finished skating. She received a lots of claps from the crowds until the girl turned her body around....

"Hyo In?" Himchan gasped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? If it's a bit boring, tell me. I will try to change how I write this. Heheh, comment and subscribe! Thank you! :)