Chapter 10

The Ice Princess

1 year has passed. B.A.P audition into a company which TS Entertainment. They were accepted into it and now, they are going for tour in Europe. They were known as the busiest y men alive.

They arrived in Los Angeles, they were greet by a lots of fans. Who know they owned such a big amount of millions fans. It was all over the world.

Just right after they went out from the airport, Jongup saw an ads.

'Collaboration between B.A.P and Five Stars on April 10th, Indoor Stadium Los Angeles.'

"Hyung, I didn't even knew we have collaboration.." Jongup turned his head to his hyungs. "What?" They all looked outside the window. It was a picture with B.A.P in it and five mysterious picture.

"Hyung, who is Five Star?" Yongguk asked their manager. "You guys will know who they are, you will meet them tomorrow." Manager said. B.A.P groaned and looked at the beautiful scenery.

"I wonder where's noona live," Zelo said. They still remember her, Himchan try to ask her parents her number but they don't want to give. "Himchan hyung know where she live right?"

"I can't remember," Himchan pouted. They were wearing all the things Hyo In gave them. "Okay boys, make sure to sleep early tonight. You will be going to the indoor stadium mid-day."

"Yes, hyung-nim." They all said in unison and bowed as they were given their hotel rooms keys'. Yongguk and Himchan were in the same room, Daehyun and Youngjae shared one and Jongup and Zelo.

"Zelo, who do you think is Five Stars?" Jongup asked. "I don't know, I don't even know we have collaboration!" Zelo pouted. Jongup sighed and dozed off.

 

B.A.P woke up extra early for their late breakfast. They went to the lobby and have their breakfast together. "You guys will meet the Five Stars later for rehearsal, so behave well." Manager hyung said.

"Who is Five Stars?" Daehyun asked curiously. "The famous band in Los Angeles," Manager hyung answered. They all looked at each other. They nodded and eat their breakfast well.

They entered their van, they went straightly toward the Indoor Stadium of Los Angeles. It was full of staffs. B.A.P then greet their selves on the stage, "Annyeong Haseyo. We are B.A.P! Yes Sir!"

The staffs smiled and clapped their hands. "So, everyone we will wait for the arrival of Fiv--"

"Sorry, we're late!"

B.A.P looked at them, and they both band bowed. "Minhyuk, aren't they Anne's friend?" Krystal whispered. "Yeah! So is this why Anne can't join us during rehearsal?"

"So, she knew it's B.A.P?" Krystal asked again. "Totally," Minhyuk answered. Then they went to the staffs' manager and tell that their leader can't join them and she will come on the actual time.

"Aren't you.... Hyo In's best friend?" Himchan asked. Krystal smiled and nodded, "Yes I am her best friend." "So you guys are the one who we will have collaboration with?"

"Yes," Minhyuk answered shortly. "This is V and the other one is Tia," Krystal said and smiled. "Is it only the four of you?" Daehyun asked. "Nah, our leader can't come for rehearsal so she will come by later," Krystal lied.

"Oh, make sure she didn't even messed up this stage," Yongguk said. "I'm sure she's not, she's a confident person." V smiled. "By perhaps.... do you still in contact with Hyo In?" Himchan asked hopefully.

The four of them shrugged and looked at B.A.P, "Yes..". B.A.P cheered up, before they can talk. The staffs called them for practice. They went to the stage to perform. They were being tell for their place and their stands.

 

Hyo In went to the indoor stadium secretly, with her grey denim shorts and grey hooded also grey combat boots. She sat far away from the stage and smiled happily to see B.A.P are getting along with Five Stars.

She looked at B.A.P one by one and smiled and their improving life.

 

Few hours passed and it's time for them to get ready. Hyo In were asleep at where she sat before. Someone wake her up, "Wake up you sleepy head.."

Hyo In woke up and saw someone, "Eh. You made me heart attack. I thought B.A.P would find me out here." Krystal laughed and dragged her. Hyo In pulled her hooded to her head and walked to the dressing room.

Krystal wore maroon long sleeve-blouse with white skinny jeans. She dyed her hair into dark maroon with curly hairstyle and she wore a light smoky eyes look and a maroon boots.

Tia were in her orange-white blouse, with floral printed on her jeans. White combat boots, dark black hairstyle and a light make up on her. As she want to look pale.

Hyo In wore a dark blue sleeveless blouse, a sweet yellow denim shorts. She tugged in her blouse to her shorts. She dyed her hair to dip dye brown-blue hair with straight look and dark smoky eyes and also with blue-yellow shoes.

Minhyuk wore plaid jean shirt with dark blue skinny jeans. Also a plaided blue shoes. His hair were done with a spiky look. While V wore red plain shirt with short jeans, and red plaid shoes. his hair were done with a better look for him.

While the other side, B.A.P (Plus, Himchan) were already ready.

Just another minute, they will meet together. B.A.P and Five Stars went to the backstage, Hyo In were still getting ready with her microphone.

"Plan changed, the Five Stars leader decided to make performance first." The Staff manager said. "Alright, as long as the performance were okay." B.A.P smiled.

"But why the leader didn't want--"

Hyo In walked pass them, she just focused looking to the front. She didn't dare to see them as it was a surprised for them. "Good luck, leader!" Krystal said. Hyo In warmed up and nodded.

Then, Hyo In were being bring toward the stage stairs. "Why are your leader so cold?" Himchan asked. "Nah, she's just too focus."

"Tia, isn't this stage with you?" V asked. "Oh , yes!" Tia ran to the stage stairs. She was warming up and drinking lots of water. B.A.P looked at the girl who wore blue and yellow outfits.

Hyo In turned around which face B.A.P and 5tars. Jongup took a step back, Zelo widened his eyes. Daehyun stared at her. Himchan dropped his water, while Yongguk were looking at his team-mates reaction.

He looked at their gaze and were surprised, "Oh my geez!!" Yongguk shouted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So they meet again! And this story would be complete soon! And yes, I'll update next week! See you soon!