Chapter 3

The Ice Princess

The next day

Himchan went down to the dining room and saw her mother. "Mom, I want to ask you something." Mrs. Kim looked at him and smiled, "You can ask me anything..".

"It's about Hyo In. I really don't know her.. She seems to be so mysterious." Himchan sighed, Mrs. Kim laughed and shook her head. "Is it about she skates?" Himchan turned to his mom and raised his eyebrow.

"How'd you know?"

Mrs. Kim walked out from the dining room, "Follow me." She said to Himchan, they walked down the house's hall until there's the only room. Himchan gasped, "I never knew there's a room here."

"Well, you will see what's inside." Mrs. Kim turned the doorknob. They both entered the room. Mrs. Kim lighten up the room. Everything were in gold, Himchan looked around the room and only to see Hyo In's poster skating.

"What is her real identity?" Himchan jaws dropped.

"Oh gosh, Himchan! How dare you didn't know she was the LA Championship skater?" Mrs. Kim said, Himchan turned around to his mother and jaws dropped again. "I should be saying to close your mouth before bees enter your mouth."

They turned around and saw Mr. Kim walked in. "Dad, you know about her too?" Mr. Kim nodded. "Am I the only one who didn't know about her?"

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim started to explain to Himchan. Himchan now know who his cousin were. He understand everything now, he even know that Hyo In need to cut skating out of her life.

"I think I know how to make her happy," Himchan smirked. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim looked at each other. Himchan went out from the room and shouted, "HYO IN! GET READY! WE'RE GONNA HAVING LUNCH TOGETHER!"

 

Hyo In who heard it and raised her eyebrow, she shrugged and straightly went to her wardrobe, and took the clothes out. She went to the bathroom to change.

After minutes, she went out and looked into the mirror. She smiled. She took the bag, and went downstair. Himchan smiled at her present, "I thought you wouldn't really hear me."

"Silly, I'm not deaf yet." Hyo In laughed. "Well, we will be having lunch with B.A.P at the famous steamboat restaurant," Himchan smiled. "B.A.P?"

"Oh yes, I forgot. Last night, remember? The other five guys? They were B.A.P.. including me." Himchan said. Hyo In only nodded and smiled.

They went to the famous steamboat restaurant. Once they entered the restaurant, they waitress greet them and showed them their table. They arrived at the table and surprising, B.A.P were there.

They all stood up, "Annyeong haseyo, we're B.A.P! Yes sir!" Hyo In smiled and bowed, "Annyeong haseyo, I'm Kim Hyo In."

They all sit on their seats. Daehyun were staring at her like she was someone who she knew. Hyo In realized that, she looked at him and smiled. Daehyun looked away and were blushing.

Youngjae looked at Daehyun who were blushing so hard. Youngjae giggled and started to tease Daehyun. "So, Hyo In.. Which part of Los Angeles do you lived in?" Yongguk asked. Hyo In answered with the sweetest smile, "Beverly Hills.."

"What?! Wow, you must be very rich!" Jongup exclaimed. "Her family own a big company there, her brother were a model and her sister were a model and an actress." Daehyun said. Hyo In looked at him with a surprise.

"Wah, how'd you know about her?" Himchan asked. "You're Anne Kim, aren't you?" Daehyun looked at Hyo In. Hyo In shrugged and chuckled, "I thought no one would know who am I here. Nice try.."

"Wait, Daehyun.. Since when you know about her?" Youngjae asked. "Last night, the time where we watched how she skates. Her stamina really remind me the LA Championship skater, then the time where she bowed. Her face shows it all. So... I only had the chance to break it here."

"Sounds like you're a big fan, hyung!" Zelo flashed a smiled. "I watched every of her performance. She's really best." Daehyun complained.

"Do you know the reason why I'm here?" Hyo In asked them. "Excluding Himchan to answer,"  she added. "You're here to continue your study and you have your scholarship to South Korea," Daehyun explained.

"STALKER ALERT!" B.A.P yelled. Hyo In laughed while Daehyun were embarrassed. "Good job Daehyun, you really have the good answer with you," Hyo In smiled. "But is it true you're cutting skating out from your life?"

Hyo In face were taken aback at the question. She was not sure either to cut it forever or just the meanwhile. "Maybe?"

"Aww, sure the fans will be sad.." Yongguk pouted. Hyo In smiled and they started to eat together again. They shared a lot of stories together, they shared jokes, they laughed.

"Where are we going next?" Hyo In asked. "It's a surprise!" B.A.P said in unison, Hyo In raised her eyebrow. "Great, you all planned it already."

Hyo In groaned and followed them. Then, they arrived at a skate rink. Hyo In looked at them with suspicious looked. "Seriously guys?"

"Yeap, we will watch you skating.." Himchan said. "Hmmm," Hyo In looked at them. "I assure, none of you know how to skate." B.A.P looked at each other and gulped.

"Well, that sound so horrible but interesting." Hyo In smirked.

 

They all were being pushed and dragged by Hyo In to the Ice Rink. Thanks god, Himchan booked the Ice Rink for all day long. Hyo In wore brown shoes, while the boys black shoes. Once they entered the rink, each of them can't balance their-selves.

Hyo In laughed at them who were handling at the glass. "Boys, come on!" She shouted. "HYO IN!!" Himchan yelled. He tried to skate but fall.

"Tch," Hyo In shook her head. She skate around him and helped him up. "Here's the tips. Balanced yourself and put your legs into a V-shape," Hyo In made it. The boys followed the steps.

"Then, put any of your legs infront, while the other legs still in the half V shaped," She do it again. They followed, "And now skate!" Hyo In said.

She skates around the ice rink, the boys finally skate. Hyo In smiled and skate as fast as she can. She did the triple-loop and landed perfectly. B.A.P were amused and they clapped their hands. They enjoyed skating and watching Hyo In skates.

 

Soon, it was time to go home.

Everyone were tired especially Hyo In. She was having a hard time to show how to skates to the boys. But it was worth of it, they finally can skate. They thanked her for helping them.

She thanked them for making the day such a memorable.

She's happy....

Thanks to Himchan.

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. As I lived in a hostel, and starting February... I will only update twice in a month since I only went back home twice in a month.