Chapter 6

The Ice Princess

The exact day finally came. Hyo In woke up extra early, she still need to practice for the last time. She went to shower and put some fancy clothes. She ran downstair and grabbed a fast breakfast.

Himchan looked at her, "Make sure to be here at before 5pm. We will meet you here." Hyo In nodded and walked out from the house. She went to the near Ice Rink.

She put the songs on and skates how she practice and the choreography B.A.P helps her.

 

Few  hours gone, B.A.P looked at the clock. They count it till ten.

"10 .. 9 .. 8 .. 7 .. 6 .. 5 .. 4 .. 3 .. 2 .. 1 .."

The door burst open. Hyo In looked at them, "Okay let's go now." They laughed at the panic Hyo In. They went to Mok-Dong ice-rink.

It took only few minutes to arrived there. Once they arrived there, Hyo In were feeling excited. She saw a lot of people there. Then, they went to the make-up room.

"We will be at the crowds now, see you there. Good luck!" Himchan smiled. "Thank you," Hyo In smiled. "Good luck to you," B.A.P wished her. Hyo In give them a bright smiled.

Daehyun walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Good luck," his smooth-whispery voice made her froze. B.A.P all fake coughed.

They all leave the room and Hyo In finally went back to herself. She sat infront of the make-up mirror.

 

The make-up assistant made her make up look very pale which very suits her. It was pure natural on her. She put some touch up on her cheeks. Next, her hair were being braided into a messy hair bun. The next thing was, she changed her clothes into a white dress with gold strips on her left. It match her milky skin.

Then, she put the white skating boots which match everything what she wore and used. Before she went out, the stylist called her back. Hyo In turned around and the stylist put a flower crown on her head.

"Thank you so much for today, unnie.." Hyo In bowed. "Anytime, you look beyond amazing. You have to know that," the unnie said. Hyo In bowed and walked out from the room. She walked to the main stage door.

"You're next," the staff said. Hyo In nodded and warm up. Before the staff turned around, Hyo In asked.. "How many people are out there?"

"We've been told it have such a big amount of 100 thousands people, almost reach million." The staff said. Hyo In nodded, "Alright, thank you." She bowed.

Then, the skater before her went inside. "Good luck, Anne. Pretty much sure need to be confident and relax!" Which she believe it was from Seoul High School, Minyoung. Hyo In nodded, "Thank you Minyoung."

She took a real deep breathe and she enter the rink. It was blind dark, she couldn't see anything. She skate to the centre of the ice-rink.

"Here we are! We are waiting for this moment, the Championship Skater in LA. Also represent the TS High School, let's make some applause to MISS ANNE KIM!"

Then, white spotlight went to her. Everyone gasped at her. B.A.P who were watching her not very far and not very close were surprised, she indeed looked like an Angel in those white dress.

She smiled and took a very deep breathe.. she began to skate.

 

"That's awesome! She did the triple loop jump! Anyone agreed to me if she look like an Angel?!"

"There she go for the double jump.. AHA! She finally did it!"

 

Then, it's ended. She shed her happiness tears, she remember how hard it is to cut skating out from her life. She wasn't really expecting there's a lot opportunities for her. She bowed severely to the crowds.

She bowed until she looked up, she widened her eyes... She saw her whole family there including some of her classmates in LA. She waved at them and bowed. Then, the staff helped her to pick the flowers, bears for her.

Hyo In skate herself to the main door. Every skaters were there, they congratulate her. They keep complaining how beautiful she was outside there. But Hyo In keep denying it.

"You looked awesome out there!" Minyoung said. "Not really, but thank you everyone." Hyo In replied and sobs.

"But Sora did the best, not her.." Sumin  rolled her eyes. Hyo In smiled weakly.

 

"Alright, is everyone ready for the result? Cause it's in our hand right now.."

 

The skaters skate to the Ice-Rink and were holding each others' hand.

 

"We will start announcing for the third place.. It's belong to.."

 

The skaters closed their eyes together and hoping for the best result for them.

 

"Choi Yujin!"

 

Yujin jaws dropped and bowed severely. She was happy, even though she can't get the first place. At least, she get the third place.

 

"The second place is...."

 

"Lee Minyoung!"

 

Hyo In looked at her and hugged her, "You did it!" Minyoung hugged back and bowed many times. She was happy and proud after all.

 

"And now, everyone is waiting for the first place...."

 

Drum rolls started to play as it make the skaters more nervous than ever. Hyo In closed her eyes and she pray for the best.

 

"The queen of skater, Park Sora!"

 

Hyo In widened her eyes. She was totally down, very down as she can't get the first place. Her face turned to a gloomy and  hurt one. She can't accept it. Minyoung gave her the best hugged. Hyo In smiled and assure her that she was okay.

 

 

She walked out from Mok-Dong stadium, she was greet by her family, B.A.P, some of her classmates. Hyo In showed them her fake smiled.

"Na-uh, I don't want to see that face of yours," Jongsuk said. "Yeap, cause it's so ugly." Shinhye commented. "And it might ruined your mood again, so cheer up!" Krystal said. Hyo In smiled at them. "Thank you for coming~"

"Anytime, come on. You don't have to be sad cause you're loose this time. Remember, it's not forever." Minhyuk said with an assuring smiled. "Duh, it's really bad timing. You've been cut off by the pro skater in Korea." 

"But hey, you are LA forever pro skater babe." Jongsuk smiled. "Cheesy," Hyo In giggled. "Ah~ That's my girl," Jongsuk said. Hyo In smiled and turned to B.A.P. "So I bet you guys are disappointed because of I'm not doing my best," Hyo In pouted.

"We're proud. You do it right," Yongguk said. "Thanks.."

"Oh, how'd you guys know I'm--"

"Anne Kim,"

Hyo In turned around and to see her manager in LA. "Oh, Mr Lim.." She bowed. "Can I talk to you in a bit?"

Hyo In looked at the other and they just nodded. Hyo In and Mr Lim went to somewhere private.

"I saw how you're doing out there. But, this is a sad news. I might be hiring Park Sora to be the LA Skaters and I'll cut you off from skating, and you have to find another manager." 

Everything went black.

_____________________________________________________________________

Drama is coming up. So stay soon~