Chapter 5

The Ice Princess

The next day finally came. Himchan were inside Hyo In room who were nagging in the early morning. "YAH! How can you get a class at 9? This is not fair!"

"Can you please stop shouting? I need my sleeping beauty! Go away!" Hyo In throw her pillow and pulled up her blanket. "You still need--"

"Himchan, B.A.P is here!" Mrs. Kim yelled. "YAH! Get out before they see--"

"Noona~ Goo--"

"Why are you still in your bed?" Yongguk asked. "She have her class at 9, this is totally not fair!" Himchan protested. "Ugh, leave me alone. I will come to school by 8 : 45. Now please leave the room."

"Come on guys, it's not good just to barge inside a girls' room." Daehyun said. "Listen to Daehyun, everyone." Hyo In pulled up the blanket and cover herself. "Make sure to close the door,"

Himchan pouted.

 

The six of them finally leave the house. Hyo In get some sleep and woke up after 1 hour of sleeping. She went to shower. Right after she finished, she put a black fish-tail dress. Then, she tight her hair to a bun. She took out her black boots.

Before she forgot, she grabbed her blue blazer and her blue bag. She went downstair and was greet by the surprised Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim.

"Eo? Aren't you supposed to go to school?"

"Long story, here's the reason!" Hyo In happily greet as she passed them a letter. "I'm leaving eommonim and ahjushi!"

 

Just right after she arrived infront of the school, the principal and every teachers were there. She assumed none of them enter their classes to teach.

"We will bring you to the Ice-Rink Hall," the principal greet. They walked to the Hall, when they arrived inside. It was all dark, Hyo In change her boots into a black skating shoes.

She opened her blazer and the teachers swoon at her y arms. She found it very uncomfortable and awkward. She skate to the rink.

"Okay fellow students, since everyone we're having the emergency announcement to go to the Ice-Rink hall.. We apologized at the last minute, but we have someone to represent our school to join the competition. Please appreciate it!"

The song were played, the spotlight were at Hyo In. She then start to skate.

"Isn't that noona?!"

"Wow, is that why she's ditching us?"

"Shh, we need to look how she performs!"

"Anne Kim?!!"

The crowds went wild. Hyo In have this confident aura around her, she skates like she was in competition. Then, it's finished.

She skates toward the teachers as they gave her microphone. "Hello fellow school-mates!" She skates around and waved at them. They respond really loud.

"Well, yesterday was my first day in TS High School. Then the principal asked me if I can represent this school in the competition. Well, I decided to help."

"Do you mind if I asked you all to help me with dance choreography?"

"We will pass it to B.A.P! Since they are great in dancing choreography!"

"Ooh, sounds amazing. B.A.P, come out!"

B.A.P stand up and went to wear their skating shoes. Hyo In approached them, "Huh. Happy now?" She smirked. "You didn't tell us that you are ditching us for this!" Himchan said.

Then, the six of them got their own microphone. "Remember, balance yourself and the V-shape." Hyo In warned and smiled.

Hyo In skate backwards while B.A.P skates toward her. "Good," Hyo In said. Then, she skates around the crowds. "Cheers for B.A.P everyone!"

The crowds cheers. Hyo In put her hands on her hips and skate to the centre. "Well, as you all might not know. I'm a cousin to B.A.P's Kim Himchan. This is the first time I met him in my life. How sad, right?"

"It so sad to me. I really never knew I had a beautiful and talented cousin," Himchan said. The crowds some laughed and some were,. 'Aww'

"Why don't you guys introduce yourself?"

"We believe everyone know who we are," Yongguk said. "Well, thank you for embarrassing me.." Hyo In laughed. The crowds, teachers and students joined the laugh.

Soon, the practice go onward as B.A.P help her some choreography. It wasn't hard and it wasn't easy at all. But everything went so smooth.

 

After few hours, they finally finished. "Well, that's a wrap! Thank you for coming everyone. See you on the actual day!" Hyo In bowed. She skates with B.A.P to the exist.

One of the teacher handed her blazer, she wore it. She took off her skating shoes and put her boots. "You look great skating out there, noona." Zelo commented. "Thanks, you all are not bad at all." Hyo In smiled.

"Are we heading home now?" Himchan asked. They all looked at their watches, "It's almost time."

They all looked at each other then smirked, they looked at Hyo In. "I will go with no, have fun!" She was about to run away, but Daehyun and Jongup pulled her back off. "Na-uh, you're following us."

"Guys~~" She sighed.

 

Soon, she gave up because the boys were doing aegyos toward her which she can't resist. "I will let you boys go in this time, but next time.. No. Or else I'm not going to talk with you guys," She warned.

"Yes, Ice princess!" They all said in unison. Hyo In gave them a weird look while the boys were jumping up and down.