Chapter 9

The Ice Princess

Weeks passed, Hyo In finally finished sitting for advance-exam. Yeap, she's talking with the principal because she wants to take an advance-exam. After that, she's going to Los Angeles and wait for the results out after the others took exams too.

She walked back to home, and saw no one except Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim.

"We heard," Mrs. Kim interrupted. Hyo In smiled, "It's okay. Just don't tell them." "When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow night," Hyo In answered. "Tomorrow is Daehyun's birthday, are you sure to leave him like that? We heard he stole your first kiss..."

"That's all in the past, he said it by himself too that I need to forget everything what's happening," Hyo In smiled. "Alright, I hope you choose the right path dear." Mrs. Kim smiled.

Hyo In nodded and went to her room, she locked her room. She started to pack her things up, she then found an album. She opened it and looked through it, it was all photo while she was in Korea. She smiled looking through it.

"I'll bring it with me," Hyo In placed in into her luggage. After few hours, the room were practically empty. She's so tired, she looked at the clock and it was freaking 4am in the morning.

She widened her eyes. She need to go for shopping in the morning. So, Hyo In decided to sleep for few hours.

 

The alarm rang so loud, Hyo In put it off and saw it's 11 in the morning. She groaned and went to shower. Right after she went out, she picked the floral printed blouse, peach jeans, brown combat shoes, orange ray ban and also brown sling bag. She dyed her hair into ombre hairstyle and it was straight hair.

She made sure no one were around the house. Then, a taxi came right away and helped her to put her luggage inside the taxi. She paid for it and told the driver to take it to Seoul International Airport.

She took another taxi, and she went to shopping mall right away. After roaming it for five hours, she finally done with the boys gifts and also Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim. She looked at her watch and it says '4:56p.m'.

She sighed, she need to go to the airport by 6pm. Her flight is at 6:18pm. So, she went to home. She's confused, there's no one at this time. RIGHT

They did what Hyo In told them to as in cut her out from their life and they did. Hyo In sighed, she went to her room and locked it. She started to wrap it nicely and wrote letters for all of them.

 

The next thing she knew was she finished it by 5:53pm. She giggled at it and smiled at the gifts, even though she was crying. Yes, crying making the letters. She heard lots of noises and she assumed everyone came in right time.

She went downstair with poker face. Of course, her puffy eyes were covered with her sunglasses. B.A.P quiet down. Hyo In went to the kitchen and saw Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim, "Lie everything. I want to take pi--"

"Boys, let's take a picture together! It's Daehyun's birthday!"

Hyo In smiled but as soon as the kitchen were fill with B.A.P. Her smiled disappeared, they all were getting ready to take picture together. After few minutes, she was done with the picture and looked at her uncle and aunty with apologetic looked.

They both nodded with assuring. Hyo In stood up from her place and dashed out from the kitchen, she immediately went into the taxi and drive right away to airport. She's late.

 

"Tch, she didn't even greet Daehyun a happy birthday." Youngjae scoffed. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim looked at them and smiled, "She told us to say Happy Birthday to Daehyun."

"I see," Himchan said. The eight of them eat the dinner happily except Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim who were not. They were thinking how is their reactions after they knew it.

 

Hyo In stood infront of the gate, she shed tears. She really have to go, she didn't want to hurt them more. She didn't bare not to talk with them, she didn't bare to see their hurt faces. She knew it was her fault in the first place.

The last called were being called. She took a deep breathe and enter the airplane. Hyo In were trying to find her seats until she found it. She took her phone out and text Mrs. Kim.

To : Favorite Aunty Ever

From : Anne K.

'Go to my room, everyone will get their gifts. I'm off now. Thank you for everything :*'

She send it and smiled. She switched her phone off and the airplane started to move.........

 

"Boys, actually. I have to tell you guys something.." Mr. Kim said. B.A.P looked at him with suspicious looked. "Go to Hyo In's room."

"Why would we?" Daehyun asked harshly as if the rooms were fill with lots of germs. "Just go," Mrs. Kim said. B.A.P went to her room. Himchan were deeply surprise, the room were empty. He rubbed his eyes severely.

Zelo spotted eight boxes on the bed. "Hyung," he called out the his team-mate. They approached the bed and it's written well with their names.

Yongguk tore the wrap away and only to saw a tiger bear with the limited edition headphone... and there's a letter;

 

Hello Yongguk oppa,

Sorry to buy you the tiger and there you go. I saw you were drooling over an expensive headphone the other time. So I bought it for you. I'm so sorry to cut you out and for being harsh with you. I am deeply sorry. Thank you for everything. XO

 

Yongguk stared to the ground, while Himchan were already sobbing. He received a beanie with leopard printed on it and a tom shoes.

 

Hello Himchannie Oppa,

Thank you for being the responsible cousin ever. I appreciate everything. Thank you for everything. I hope you love these gifts I gave to you. I really hope you understand everything. I am truly sorry for cutting you off from my life. Sorry~ XO

 

Youngjae stared at his gifts, it's very expensive! It's a luminox watch. The watch he have been waiting for. And also, lots of beanies.

 

Hello Youngjae,

I really hate you for being the brain. Seriously. JK. I bought you the watch, I know you've been collecting your money till you can buy it right? Well, I bought this for you. So keep it safe. Thank you for being the great friend of mine. I'm really sorry to leave you like this. XO

 

Jongup gasped at his gifts, it was and iPod touch which cost around $500 dollars and a flash lenses sunglasses that he always want. Then, he picked up his letter.

 

Hello Jonguppie,

Hey cheetos. You are the most manliest man I ever had. You always smiled, but since the day I cut you off. Your smile disappeared, how I wish you could stay smiling. I'm so sorry to cut you off just like that. Thank you for being the best man ever, XO.

 

Zelo stared at his hyungs as they shed their tears except Daehyun, who still didn't opened his gifts. He opened it gently and sighed, it was the new four arrival skateboards and also an iPod touch too.

 

 

 

Hello Junhong,

I know you will hate noona because leaving you just like this. I'm truly sorry, so noona bought you your favorite things. Noona is sorry to cut you off and be cold. I promised we will meet one day. So, please cheer up. Please be the hyper Junhong. Remember you tell me your life is boring without noona? Change it. Bye. XO

 

Zelo really shed his tears, they all looked at Daehyun. He was not sure either to open it or not. "You need to open it," Yongguk said sobbing. Daehyun opened up the wrap slowly. He was staring at the gifts,

It was a brown box, a pair of shoes and a square box.

 

Hello Daehyun,

Happy Birthday to you .. oppa? Hmm, I'm sorry that I have to leave like this on your birthday. Let's just say we never meet. So you could celebrate your birthday happily. Well, I'm actually mad at you for stealing my first kiss. It's okay, I'll let that pass. I'm a bit surprise at your sudden confession, I swear I would die that time. Thank you for being one of my biggest fan. Thank you for being one of my sweet-talker. I really appreciate everything. Well, should I tell you something I just recover? If yes, keep reading this. If no, that's the end of the letter :) I actually have a feelings for you too but I just knew it yesterday. The time you kissed me, it gave me sparks. Let's say nothing happen, ok? Proud of you guys. Iwooveyouh XO.

 

Daehyun shrugged at the letter. He opened up the brown box, it's a silver bangle. He took it out from the box and looked carefully, there's a name engraved. He smiled, it's engraved in ' JDH & KHI '. And also a pair of vans.

Then, he opened the square box. It's all of her picture when she skates, her autographs, her pictures with B.A.P and there's a little note.

'Keep it safe, Jung Daehyun.'

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim who looked at them at the door smiled and went inside, they both took their gift. Mr. Kim opened up the present and it was clothes. "Aigoo, this girl." Mr. Kim complained. He took the small note.

"Hope you like it second father :* XO"

"What? After leaving us, she called me second father?" Mr. Kim laughed. Mrs. Kim opened her gift, it's all the kitchen needed. Then she took the letter and it was wrote 'Read this out loud. So everyone can hear.'

"Everyone, listen up. Hyo In told me to read this out loud." Mrs. Kim smiled. They all looked at Mrs. Kim.

'Hello eommonim, ahjushi and B.A.P whom I really loved. Thank you for the past few months. Times flew so fast right? Thank you for supporting me when I was still a skater. I'm going back to Los Angeles because of I didn't want to see you guys hurt. You guys are much in pain. The time Daehyun said everyone miss my smile, my hyper mode, my jokes, my laugh, my appearance during breakfast, lunch, dinner.. I almost cry, to be honest. Well, I decided to cut you all off so it's fair. I cut everyone off in the school. I'm not disappointed regarding I can't get the first place but I am super disappointed as they kicked me just like that out. To Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim, thank you for being the great second parents for me while I'm in South Korea. I really appreciate everything what you guys have done toward me. I really hope you all like the gifts, I spend almost 6000$. But it doesn't matter. To B.A.P, you know all of you are asses except Daehyun. What kind of man didn't even brave to face me. Daehyun kept appearing and always talk to me. I'm really sorry that this are 'dreams come true' cause I once said, if you never leave me and I will leave you guys. Deeply sorry. I love all of you, you all are like my family. And lastly, go celebrate Daehyun's birthday. Happy Birthday, Jung Daehyun. P/S: There's a cake inside the refrigerator.'

"What the?! She spend almost 6000$?!" Himchan yelled. "This girl is really something," Yongguk sheepishly smiled. They all went downstair and went to the refrigerator. Daehyun took the cake out.

It was cheesecake. Daehyun took the knife and cut the cake while the others sang Happy Birthday.

_________________________________________________________________