Chapter 7

The Ice Princess

Everything were so white. She try to gain her views back to normal. She can feel someone is sleeping on her bed side. She looked at it and it was Jongsuk sleeping comfortable.

Jongsuk woke up at the same time. "Eo? You're feeling good now?" He rubbed his eyes and yawned. "What happen to me?" Hyo In asked stupidly. "You fainted," Jongsuk said.

Hyo In then remember it's because of her manager cut her off just like that. She sighed and asked, "So, I really need to cut skating out of my life."

"It doesn't matter, but you are here to study dear."

"Right, I'm here to study not to chase my dreams," Hyo In answered. "Where's the other?" She added. Jongsuk looked around and looked at his watch, "They're off for lunch maybe."

"Lunch?"

"Oh yes, you've been sleeping for two days."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeap, you are tired. You are stressed, you are lack of sleep."

Hyo In face-palmed herself. "I must be troubling people a lot." "Not really, but this Dahun or Taehyung.. Whatever is his name were looking for you almost two days until mom and dad forced him to go back," Jongsuk said.

"Do you mean Daehyun?"

"Oh yes, Daehyun is his name. You know he seems to be in love with you. The way he took care of you," Jongsuk smiled. "Excuse me, we just met--" "Himchan also told me that he's one of your fans. He knew everything about you."

Hyo In looked at Jongsuk with a 'right-look'. "I'm saying the truth," he offended. Then, the door burst opened revealing Himchan and Yongguk.

"You're awake?"

"Nope, I'm still in my deep sleeping."

They all looked at each other. "Of course I'm awake, what a silly question." Hyo In smiled. Yongguk, Himchan and Jongsuk laughed.

"Where's the others?"

"They're on their--"

"NOONA!!!"

Hyo In looked at the door and saw the hyper Zelo. "Noona! I missed you, life without you is so boring.." Then, the rest of the family and friends entered. "Tch, how about before you  meet her?" Youngjae asked.

"Eheh, noona made the biggest change in my life!" Zelo hugged Hyo In. Hyo In giggled, "You know you could be cute sometimes.." Zelo pulled away and shouted, "Do you hear that?! She called me cute?! The freaking Anne Kim called me cute!"

Daehyun face-palmed himself.

"Hyo In, you feeling good now?" Krystal asked. "Half of her says no, half of her says yes."

Everyone turned their eyes to the only one stalker of Hyo In. "Hmm, I wonder does our brain connected to each other?" Hyo In chuckled. "Well, Daehyun answered it already."

Hyo In's father and mother just smiled. While the others laughed.

"This happen all the time, when Daehyun is with Hyo In. He always answer the right thing for her," Himchan said. They all bullied the two of them.

"We will call the doctor and ask when you can get out from hospital," Shinhye said. Shinhye and Krystal went out from the room and called doctors. "Hmm, noona? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what ever it is."

"Do you still want to continue skating?"

There's. It's all silent. Dead silent fill the room. The sound of fans were the only one that can be heard. They all looked at Zelo as if he was asking the craziest question ever.

"No."

They all looked at Hyo In. "I came here for studying not chasing my dreams, if I continue skating for meanwhile I'm sure I just went here to chase my dream not my study."

"But are you sure?"

"I now announced, I will cut out skating from my life."

There it is again. The dead silent. Until the doctor came in. He did some check-up through her breathe and everything. "She can go in the afternoon later," he said. "Okay, thank you Doctor."

 

Months has passed, Hyo In's family and friends went back to LA. Hyo In have been focusing on her study, she always locked herself up in the room to study. Himchan and his parents' were sick worried about it.

She only went out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then, she always locked herself up all the time. Her relationship with B.A.P isn't steady at all too. She became a quiet one and also the person that people hard to reach out.

 

Today is the day where Himchan decided to talk with her. Himchan heaved a deep sighed as he stand up from the sofa. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Yongguk asked. Yes, B.A.P are there too.

"Yes, I am hundred percent sure."

"Let me do this please," Daehyun said. "No, I have to do this beside I'm her cousin." Himchan said. "We would pass it to Daehyun since they both understand each other." Youngjae said.

Himchan sighed and sit back. He looked at Daehyun and told him to do it. Daehyun stand up and walked to her room. He held a deep breathe before he knocked it. But...

He heard a small sobs. He was worried. He knocked on the door, "Hyo In, you okay in there?"

Daehyun entered the room. Hyo In were at the side of the bed looking out to the verandah. "Are you okay?" Daehyun asked with full of concern. "As you can see I'm not," Hyo In answered with cold voice.

Daehyun stepped away back. Taken aback at the sudden cold aura. "Tell me what's wrong," Daehyun walked to her. "There's nothing you can worry about, just mind yourself."

Daehyun sighed. He was indeed surprised at the skinny her, eyesbag, red eyes and pale her. "What the hell are you doing to yourself?!"

"Why you even care?" Hyo In looked at him. "You're my friend, so I--" "Is it only friend not because of I'm your favorite.. No, I'm your ex-favorite skater now?"

"Hyo In, don't say like that."

"Nah, it's because you pity me."

Daehyun walked to her and hugged her tightly, "Tell me everything now." Hyo In pushed away and looked at him, "There's nothing to tell you. It's clear enough," Harsh voice came out from .

"You know you don't have to act like this. This is killing yourself slowly. You have me and B.A.P. You can share your story with us. We treated you like family, you have to understand us. We were worried about you for not eating any of your meals."

"Oh," was the only words Hyo In said. She was turning into a cold one. Daehyun sighed, "Be ready. I'm going to bring you and B.A.P out. Faster."

Daehyun walked out from the room and sighed. He went downstair and B.A.P looked at him. "How's noona?" Zelo asked. "Failed," Daehyun sighed. "Behave yourself everyone. I'm going to bring you out to her favorite place. She's turning to the cold person," he added.

Himchan sighed, Yongguk looked down and played with his fingers. Then, Hyo In went down with masked on her face. She looked at them with cold look.

"Alright," Daehyun stood up and went to the van. They drove to her favorite place, N Seoul Tower. They looked at the beautiful scenery, Hyo In admired the look. "How are you feeling right now?"

Hyo In looked at Himchan who were asking. She stared at him for awhile then looked at the beautiful scenery again. B.A.P looked at her and sighed. Daehyun approached her, "Hey. Don't be like this."

"What do you want?"

Daehyun sighed and looked into her eyes, "Don't be like this, for everyone. You're shutting yourself down and people out." Hyo In looked at him with cold eyes. "I'm going," she walked out from the N Seoul Tower.

Jongup about to follow her until she said, "Don't follow me and don't find me. Have fun."

Yongguk sighed, "What's happening? I don't understand her." Youngjae gasped at his mobile phone. Everyone looked at him, "What's wrong?" Himchan asked.

Youngjae passed his mobile phone to them.

Breaking News : Los Angeles Championship skater' Anne Kim

It's been reported that she loose to the Queen Skater, Park Sora. She was representing the TS High School. The Los Angeles Skaters' Company tell us that Anne Kim is kick out from the Company and was banded from LA Skater.

With that announcement, Anne Kim is no longer a skater. Stay tune for next update.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Himchan cursed. "When is this new release?" Daehyun asked. Youngjae scrolled and widened his eyes, "Months ago.." "Does that mean noona were sad because of this?" Zelo asked.

"We're not sure enough, it might be yes and it might be not," Youngjae said. They all walked out from the N Seoul Tower, they've secretly following Hyo In behind. Hyo In looked at skies and sighed.

*Study first, then you will go back to LA soon*

Hyo In saw six shadows from the other side of building, she grinned and said, "Boys come out, I knew it." She said with a cold tone. "Aish, how did you know, noona?"

"Duh, shadows." Hyo In said. "Ah! Noona, let's go for ice cream!" Zelo said happily as he tugged his hands with her. Zelo dragged Hyo In to the nearest shop.

B.A.P face-palmed their selves and followed behind both of them. When they arrived, Zelo were having a hard time to choose his ice cream until he spotted his favorite. "One chocolate mint and..."

Hyo In didn't reply as she stared at Zelo fiercely. Zelo rubbed the back of his neck, "Noona, don't stare at me like that." Hyo In turned her gaze to somewhere else.

"And one strawberry chocolate-chips." Daehyun said. Hyo In turned her head to Daehyun. B.A.P looked at him weirdly. "Hey, I'm buying mine and noona only!" Zelo shouted. "That's your noona favorite ice-cream."

Hyo In softened a bit and smiled behind her mask. The counter gave him the ice-cream, "Here you go noona. My treat."

Hyo In took it with a harsh force. Zelo sighed.

 

Hyo In walked out from the shop and went to her home right away with B.A.P following her around. She walked to her room immediately and locked it.

She went to her study table and looked toward the calendar.

"Hmm, 9 months left."

_____________________________________________________________-