Chapter 4

The Ice Princess

As they all went back home, Himchan and Hyo In entered the house. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were at the living room watching television together. Himchan approached both of his parents.

"Hey mom, dad. I'm back~" Himchan sang happily. Both his parents turned around and confused at the sudden happy aura on Himchan. "Anything happen?" Mrs. Kim asked. Hyo In laughed and smiled, "Yes eommonim. We went out with Channie's friend, we went for lunch together and then we went to the Ice Rink where oppa book it all for day long."

"And then...?"

"They were horrible in skating, so I decided to teach them how to skate.." Hyo In smiled. "And, I can finally skate!!!" Himchan shouted then he hugged Hyo In immediately. Hyo In were shocked at the sudden skin ship.

 

The alarm clock rang very loud, Hyo In opened her eyes and looked at the clock. She sighed and pull the alarm off. She sat on the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Today is her first day of school in TS High School. She didn't know that all of B.A.P actually went there.  Right after she finished with her school uniform and her backpacks, she went downstair.

She was surprised to see all of B.A.P there in the same uniform like what she wore. "Eo? You guys going to the same school also?"

"Yes, noona! Yes!" Zelo jumped up and down. "Ah, I see..." Hyo In smiled. She went to the kitchen, she saw Mrs. Kim are getting ready with the breakfasts. "Eommonim, do you need anything?"

"Oh! Just arranged the plates on the dining table~" Mrs. Kim said. "Okay," Hyo In went to the shelf and took out plates, she walked to the dining table and arranged the plate neatly. Once she was finished, Mrs. Kim brought the breakfasts.

"Called the boys and your ahjushi also~"

Hyo In nodded and immediately called the boys, "Breakfasts ready!" The boys nodded smiled, they made their way to the dining table. Hyo In walked upstair to Mr. Kim room, she knocked on the door.

"Ahjushi, the breakfast are ready.." Hyo In said with a smooth voice. "I'll be there, thank you Hyo In-ah!"

She went downstair and entered the dining room, everyone were looking at her. "Woooo!" The boys sang and winked at her. Hyo In raised her eyebrows, "What happened?"

"Dae--asdnjdfkeg" Himchan were being cut off with Daehyun. "O..kay?" Hyo In shrugged. She sat between Yongguk and Jongup. "Ah, how long will you be in Korea though?"

"1 year and half months."

"Daehyun, I'm not asking you. But I'm asking the pretty girl here," Youngjae rolled his eyes. "Ha, well.. Daehyun got the answer already." Hyo In smiled. "Does that mean you're graduating here?"

Hyo In nodded while munching foods inside . "And you're going back to LA after graduating?" Jongup asked her. "Yeah.." Hyo In answered shortly. "Does that mean you're going to continue skating too?"

"Okay, enough with the questions boys. Finish up your breakfast! It's not like today the only day you're going to spend with her," Mr. Kim suddenly interrupted them. Hyo In giggled and finished eating.

 

It's time for them to go to school. The seven of them decided to walk to school instead of the driver to take them off. It only took 5 minutes to arrive there.

Once they arrived there, Hyo In received a lot of attention. People start to call her English name. People were squealing, some were smiling really bright.

"I thought they wouldn't even realize you here," Himchan shrugged. "This is much awkward," Hyo In said. B.A.P laughed as they find out that Hyo In were really awkward with the situation.

Then, group of girls approached Hyo In. "You are Anne Kim right?" One of them asked. Hyo In nodded and put an awkward smile. "See! It's really her!!"

People started to take pictures with her. Until...

"Okay people. That's enough, please gave her some privacy.. Sorry and thank you," Daehyun announced and took Hyo In away from the crazy fans. Hyo In blushed.

B.A.P smirked at Daehyun's sudden action. Hyo In heaved a very deep sighed.

"Thank you for that, Daehyun-ssi.." Hyo In smiled. "You are welcome," Daehyun smiled widely. Hyo In then walked to the School's Office.

She knocked on the door, waiting for a reply. "Come in," a very scary voice answered. Hyo In gulped and entered the office. She walked toward the table and bowed.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Kim Hyo In imnida. I just got transfer here for the full 1 year and half months scholarship."

"A-A-Anne Kim?"

Hyo In looked up at were super duper surprised. She looked at the guy with a surprised look, "You're Anne Kim right?"

"Yes seosaengnim, " Hyo In nodded and bowed. The principal stood up and said, "Don't need to be formal, Miss. It's really an honor to see you here.."

"Miss Jang!" The Principal shouted. Hyo In were taken aback at the shout. Miss Jang then went out from her office and froze at her place. "Get the document back! We will be joining the skating competition!"

Hyo In jaws dropped. "What?!"

"South Korea will have a Skating Competition which are held by the Prime Minister, all school were involved and we rejected it since we don't have any pro-skaters. But now we have you, we will be joining it and the competition is on next Sunday."

"Will you help us and represent for this school?"

Hyo In gulped and choked on her saliva. "I only have 5 days to practice...."

"No worries, this school had the skating rink. You will start practicing tomorrow. Is that okay?" The principal asked. "I would be happy to help you guys, but isn't this too much?"

"No miss. We could do anything just for you. We will try to arranged your schedule again," The Principal smiled. "Alright," Hyo In nodded. Miss Jang then smiled and dance victory. She then gave Hyo In the books and her locker key.

 

Everything went so smooth. Hyo In were focused inside her class and she was glad she's in the same class with Youngjae and Daehyun all the time. She joined B.A.P for lunch. She smiled all the time.

"Hyo In, why you take so long inside the principal office?" Yongguk asked. "Punishment," Hyo In joked. "What?!"

"Kidding," Hyo In stuck her tongue out. "Aigoo, noona~! What's wrong?" Zelo asked. "Let's see tomorrow, you will know everything." Hyo In smiled. "You know curiosity kills." Himchan sighed.

"Believe me this time, it's exciting and happy news for everyone."

B.A.P looked at her with suspicious looks. Hyo In laughed at their suspicion, she was glad to have them around. She was looking forward for tomorrow but nervous were still inside her.

Then, the school bell rang. Youngjae, Daehyun and Hyo In went to their class. On the half time having class. There's a knock on the door.

People were looking at the door. Then, there's a student. "Can I see Kim Hyo In?" Hyo In raised her hands. "The principal wants to meet you now."

The class went wild and crazy. They were making Hyo In nervous. Hyo In stood up and excuse herself.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Please, do comment. I need your feedback :( Don't be a silent reader. Thank you!