Chapter 8

The Ice Princess

The next day, Hyo In woke up extra early. She wore the school uniform and tight her hair into a pony-tail. She went to her accessories and pick her nerd glass.

"It's been a long time, I'll choose you from now on." Hyo In said. Then, she took out her black mask and put it around. She went downstair and only to see it's 6:45am.

She walked out from the house and went to school immediately.

 

"Where's Hyo In?" Himchan asked his father. "Probably went out to release her stress," Mr. Kim said. Himchan sighed and grabbed his breakfast and went out only to see B.A.P waiting. "Where's Hyo In?"

"The same question I asked my dad and I would said she probably went out to release her stress," Himchan answered with a deep low voice. "Oh," Yongguk answered back.

They went to school and they separate their own way to their own class. Youngjae and Daehyun walked inside and didn't see her. Daehyun might start to freak out until the teacher came.

"Good morning class," the teacher sang. "Good morning teacher," the students answered. "Anyone abse--"

A girl walked in with her school uniform and nerd glass also covered in a mask. Daehyun looked at her. Youngjae gulped. "Who are--"

"She's Kim Hyo In," the class monitor said. Hyo In walked to her seat and looked at the front immediately. The teacher looked at her with suspicious looked. Daehyun stared at her while Youngjae busy studying his off.

 

Lunch came. Hyo In waited for all of the students went out, so she can rest a bit. Daehyun pulled the chair off beside her and sit next to her right, while Youngjae on her left. Hyo In looked at them and raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously, a nerd?" Daehyun asked. Hyo In took out her notebook and wrote on it; 'Mind your own business.' Youngjae looked at her and nudged her, "Yah! Are you mute?!"

Hyo In looked at him with disbelief looked, she wrote; 'LEAVE BOTH OF YOU NOW'. Then, other B.A.P walked in. They were surprised at the sudden change of her.

 "We're not eating, if you're not eating." Daehyun said.

Hyo In looked at Himchan, he was worried. Hyo In stand up and almost walk out from the class, "Not going anywhere." Yongguk said while locking up the door. "Leave me alone," Hyo In said.

"We're not going to leave you in this condition of yours," Himchan said coldly. "I said leave me before I really did leave all of you forever." Hyo In said in a serious tone. B.A.P were having Goosebumps.

"Noona, you're joking right?" Zelo asked in the verge of crying. "I mean it, I can go back to LA to study there every-time." She said it and pushed Yongguk aside. She went out from the class and went to the rooftop.

"She can't be serious, or is she?" Youngjae asked. Zelo shed his tears, "This is why I hate to see noona like this plus her words stings on my head. UGH."

Himchan sighed and he sat on the chair. "I have to do something," Daehyun said. He ran out and knew she was at the rooftop. Daehyun opened the rooftop door.

"Daehyun, I thought I told you to leave me." Hyo In said even though she didn't turn around. "H-How do you know it's me?" Daehyun asked. "You are the one who were brave enough to face me," Hyo In sighed.

"Hey, don't be like this. We hate to see you like this." Daehyun sat infront of her. "Let me be like this for the rest of my life," Hyo In said. Daehyun took off her nerd glass and her mask off.

"You're beautiful without these two things," Daehyun smiled. "Give me back," Hyo In warned. "Not until you promise to be the old you. The smiley Hyo In, the hyper Hyo In. We missed your smiles, your jokes, your appearance with us during breakfast, lunch, dinner. And we missed your laughs very much."

"Stop being so cheesy, could you?" Hyo In looked at him. "Not until you promise me," Daehyun winked. Hyo In looked at him raising her eyebrows, "What will you do if I didn't make it?"

Daehyun crashed his lips into her lips. He shed his hot tears to his cheeks, Hyo In were surprised at the sudden action. Daehyun stole her first kiss. Hyo In tried to pull away but Daehyun didn't want to break it.

Daehyun finally pulled away and tears keep flowing down his cheeks. "Don't be like this, I begged you." He stood up and walked toward the door, he looked at Hyo In again. His tears kept flowing so hard, he took a deep breathe.

"Hyo In, I want you to know something. I want to say that I really love you, but after this.. Let's say nothing happen between us."

He wiped his tears and try to put a smile, then he walked out from the rooftop.

 

Others B.A.P looked at Daehyun who were moody after he went to the rooftop. Then, they turned their gaze toward Hyo In, who were so moody and didn't care her surrounding. They tried not to ask what's happening since they didn't dare to.

Hyo In went straight to her room and locked it, B.A.P went inside the house. Himchan went to the kitchen, saw a small note;

'We will be out for business for three weeks, so behave well! xx'

Himchan sighed and went to the living room with drinks. Then, Hyo In went out from her room with her black-grey tops, grey jeans, black studded combat shoes, black-grey scarf around her neck and also dip dye grey beanie.... also a flash mirror ray ban sunglasses.

"Where are you going?" Daehyun asked with cold tone. "None of your business," Hyo In said coldly but a little bit of guilty around her. She went out from the house, but Jongup yanked her.

"Tell us where you are going," Jongup said. Hyo In looked at them, "Can't just all of you leave me how I cut you all out? I would really appreciate it."

"Is it because you're just embarrassed for us to be your friends, so you cut us off and mind your only business? Dude, it's freaking hurting us deep inside and outside. We can't stand to look you like this. I just begged you to be the old you during at the rooftop. Can't you understand how hurt am I? We missed your smiles, your appearance, your jokes, your cooks, your nagging and your laughs! Why does you have to cut us off? Are you thinking we're embarrassed at the sudden kick out from LA Skater? Are you bl--"

"STOP IT CAN YOU?! I'M TRYING MY BEST NOT TO YELL BUT YOU MAKE ME TOO. YOU'RE JUST PISSING ME OFF. YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS, THAT'S REALLY PISSING ME OFF. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE."

Hyo In stomped off and slammed the house door.

"Wow."

"Violence everywhere..."

"Daehyun, you stole her first kiss?"

Daehyun shed his tears. "Don't talk to me."

"Great, everyone's moody." Yongguk sighed.

 

Hyo In went to TS High School, she walked toward the principal's office. She took a deep breathe and knocked on the door. There's a respond.

"Come in," the principal said. Hyo In entered and closed the door, she bowed and said. "I need to talk with you about something." The Principal looked up at her and nodded.

"You can say it now, I'll listen."

______________________________________________________________