Chapter 1

The Ice Princess

"And now here we are, let's give a big applause to our championship skater, Anne Kim!"

Anne Kim also known as Hyo In, she wore a blue dress with matching white shoes. She walked to the ice-skate rink. She put a big smiled and she started to skate around the rink and waved to the people. She spotted her complete family there, she put more a big smile.

She then, went to the centre of the ice rink. She took a deep breathe and perform skating.

 

She smiled as she finished skating, she bowed on different sides. She walked out from the ice-rink and get on her locker. "Aah!! You look great outside there!"

She turned around and just to see her best friend, Krystal. Hyo In giggled and smiled, "Thank you Krystal~". "Well, we should wait outside for the results!" Krystal said.

Hyo In and Krystal walked outside and sits on the chairs.

"Alright, we have the results in our hands now.."

Hyo In indeed look very nervous, she was biting her nails. Krystal laughed at her behavior. Hyo In were looking into the crowds and found her parents were smiling.

"And now, we announced that... the winner of this international championship is....."

Hyo In looked down the floor and were biting her nail still. Until the winner were called, she widened her eyes. She still can't believe it, Krystal looked at her with a big smiled.

Hyo In skate to the ice-rink to received the gold medal and the others present. She bowed to the fans, she smiled and threw flying kiss.

"It was shocking that she got the highest marks ever, she score out 147.73 out of 200!"

Hyo In bowed severely and kept on doing her fan service.

 

"Wah, you're doing good out there. Seriously!" Jongsuk commented. "Eh, thank you oppa." Hyo In smiled. "Well, guess tomorrow you will received lots of attention in school!" Krystal laughed. Hyo In made blergh face.

"Thank you for reminding me," Hyo In soon laughed. "But wait, isn't tomorrow..." Krystal said halfway. "Oh man, I am so afraid~" Hyo In sighed. "What's wrong with tomorrow girls?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Eh? The results of our end of year examination.." Krystal said. "Omo! You guys should rest a lot and be ready for tomorrow!" Shinhye gasped. They all nodded and they bid their goodbye to Krystal.

 

The next day finally came. It's the day where people don't want it to happen, the day where people would might die in any minute. People were waiting inside their classes until there's an announcement.

"I know you will do it," Krystal said to Hyo In. "Hope so, cause I was lack of sleep. And I didn't even study so smart." Hyo In answered.

Then, they were ordered to go to the assembly point. They all made their own lines according to different classes. Soon they all were all quiet as the headmaster walked pass by them and went into the front.

"Good morning students of Los Angeles High School," The headmaster greet. They all greet in unison, "Good morning headmaster."

"As you all know, today is the day where you all know your result. I know every each one of you is so nervous that they could have failed their examination and can't attend scholarship, right? But it's your own fault for not studying very hard and loose every of the chances."

The head master continue his speech until it's finally to announce their results. People get their result happily, then it was Krystal name got call out. Hyo In were nervous, cause she knew after Krystal name, it was her name.

"Krystal Jung got to continue her study at University of California, Los Angeles! A big congratulation!" The headmaster said and smiled. Then, Hyo In looked down and were waiting for her results.

"And the last person, even though she was busy with her talents and sports but she can achieve what she wants! She win the scholarship to continue and persuade her study in South Korea!"

"What?!" Hyo In jaws dropped. Krystal were happy for her, she hugged her tightly. "Congratulation Miss Kim." The headmaster smiled.

-----------------------------------------------

Not sure enough if it's okay. But hope everyone like it! Please do comment and subscribe! :) Thank you.