the She-Devil

Forever Love You

Nari: Yah.. Suzy-ah,palli~~~ We'll be running late.

Suzy: Ye.. Ye,I'm done! Khajja~

The 2 girls slide into Nari's car and the driver drove the car to the airport. They're fixing each other's make-up and hair. Mr Kim(the butler) only smile at 2 girl's sister-like chemistry. The two girls are excited as the shoting will be held in Jeju. The theme was a romantic Autumn look. Simon said she could bring someone when it comes to assistant or companion,since her manager will only present during the photoshot. So,instead of finding someone to keep her accompany,she brought Suzy with her. Luckily it's Suzy's day off. 

At the airport,Yoseob,Ilhoon,Simon and more than 30 crews including the photographer are already waiting for them. Then,her gaze shifted to someone she have seen somewhere else. It's Choi Minho,the Men's magazines' model. What is he doing here? He's in the photoshot as well? Gayoon,wasn't there. Maybe she's late. Suzy took out her bag from the car's trunk and wheeled it to the others. Ilhoon immediately grabbed her luggage and help her carried her bags. Suzy was smiling. Ilhoon felt relieved and apologise to her for the 100th times and she began to feel annoyed. She shut him up and said "I'm fine,pabo. You don't have to apologize,I get it you're sorry". Yoseob helped Nari and they're talking about the photoshot with Simon again.

Then..

Gayoon: Hi,everyone! Sorry,I'm trapped in the traffic jam.

Simon: I told you we're going early today. 

Gayoon: Sorry,Simon-ah. Omo,dangsineun nugu(who are you)? *pointing at Minho

Minho: Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Choi Minho.

Gayoon: Choi Minho? *thinking hard* Ah! *snapped her finger* The Men mags,right?

Minho nodded and shook hands with her. Gayoon smile and look at Yoseob who was busy looking at the schedule that Simon gave him. His brows went up and down went he's thinking. Minho let go of her hand and bowed before joining the crews. Minho looks adorable even though he's been showing more skin for Men's magazine. He's friendly too. Gayoon knew that Simon always have a twist when doing his photoshots. For example,once he brought a famous European model to joined her in her lingerie photoshot. This is getting interesting~ Gayoon had her evil smile and put on her glasses.

The intercom made an announcement and the group headed to the gateway. 10 minutes later,they're in the flight. Nari who sat on 7B with Suzy was excited. Minho sat next to Yoseob and they get along well too. Ilhoon got to sit next to She-Devil. She always had this habit of spraying perfume to her sit and it annoyed Ilhoon VERY much. 

Ilhoon: Yah,stop doing that. It's not even your flight's sit to began with.

Gayoon: Don't tell me what to do and what's not if you're not the one who pays me. 

Ilhoon: Aish,this girl! *stop abruptly when Gayoon plugged in her mp3 player and looked at the window*

Ilhoon shrugged and went to Nari. He whispered something to her and she laughed. Ilhoon punched her shoulder and whined. But the stewardess told him to get back on his seat and buckled his seat belt. Ilhoon pouted and walk back to his seat next to She-Devil. The trip wasn't that long. It takes only 30 minutes. Upon checked in into their stays,they were given a day rest since Gayoon was bugging Simon with her 'needs'(shopping,playing around-which is very unprofessional). Simon had to give in to her and decided to stay with the crew for further discussion. Nari and Suzy-who roomed with Gayoon- quickly changed their clothes into maxi dress and grabbed their purse before going out.

Nari walked with Suzy and the girls are busy talking about foods. Gayoon took the oppurtunity to walk with Yoseob. Yoseob didn't pay much attention to her as he was busy talking with Minho and Ilhoon. But,Gayoon suddenly linked her arm with Yoseob and laughed with them when Minho cracked some jokes. Ilhoon who was next to Minho only rolled his eyes in annoyance. Why would I ever thought that this spoiled-rich-brat was the most attractive girl in campus back then? Big mistake! She's full of fakeness. Ilhoon texted Suzy to wait them at the nearby eatery for some brunch together. 

At the eateries..

Ilhoon kissed Suzy's cheek and started to whined at Nari and SUzy about Gayoon's bad attitude. Nari who knew what he meant just laughed it all out since she knew Gayoon very well. Yoseob then joined them with Gayoon's arm linked with him. She can see Yoseob wasn't that comfortable but she tried to hold in her anger. Gayoon sat next to Suzy and looked at Suzy up and down. Pretty girl. Suzy realized her staring and began to suspect something.

Suzy: Wae? Something wrong with my face? Sauce? *looked for her reflection using her phone*

Gayoon: Annyia. So.. Nari-ah,it's been a while since we both hang out together. Before you quit the dance team.

Nari: You removed me from the list. Yeah,it's been a while now. 

Yoseob looked at Nari and said "she removed you from the team? " Nari nodded and Yoseob carressed her cheek to encourage her. Ilhoon squeezed Suzy's hand,too happy for Yoseob who began to feel comfortable with skinship. Gayoon became annoyed with the 4 of them. The day went on so fast and they're all enjoying the view of sunset. Gayoon long gone-back to the room- and Ilhoon couldn't stop talking about 'Love Garden' that they vsited. The girls were blushed from what they see. For God sake,the garden was fulled with statues 'making out' and in some positions,too! But they had to visit the place since "It's not visiting Jeju if you aren't visiting the famous Love Garden" says Ilhoon. 

Knowing how eted Ilhoon are,Nari suggested shopping for souvenirs. But,Ilhoon already dragged them all and she had no other choice. Yoseob didn't talk much at the garden he only looked around and blushed just like Suzy and her. Ilhoon was the one that enjoyed everything. He took pictures of them standing next to a big woman statue. At that moment,Yoseob was only looking at Nari,trying to avoid the exposed statues' body. Ilhoon only laughed at him,saying that he's way too innocent than his looks. At the end,they're here watching sunset with tired legs and pink cheeks.

The Next Day..

Simon: Is everyone here? Where's Nari?

Gayoon: I thought she's already here. She was going out earlier than me. 

Simon: Yoseob-ssi,did she said anything to you?

Yoseob: No. 

Simon: This is so not professional! I expected everyone to be on time and devoted to their work. 

Nari: Sorry I'm late.. I was-

Simon: No excuses,Nari-ssi. I hate waiting.

Yoseob: She's only late for 10 minutes,I'm sure she has a better explanations. Right,honey?? 

Nari: I told Gayoon unnie that I'll be late because I can't stop throwing up. Something about the food I ate for breakfast.. makes me sick.

Simon: Unfortunately,she didn't. *glare at Gayoon*

Gayoon: Huh? Oh,I forgot! She was sick this morning. My fault.

Simon: For that,you'll be excused from this photoshoot. You may rest now and joined them later.

Nari: But,I was supposed to shoot with Yoseob for the couple collections this morning.

Simon: You can't. Look at you,all pale and drained. Even make-up can't cover your sick expressions! Now,sit and rest. 

Yoseob: Wait,this is beyond expectations don't you think? I expected you to be professional,Simon. You asked her to be my partner and you shouldn't let her sit,do nothing because she's sick. She's always professional.

Simon: I am,Yoseob-ssi. I knew that expressions on her face couldn't express the whole theme. So.. I expected you to be professional and work with Gayoon for the couple looks. 

Ilhoon: Yah,Yoseob hyung. Are you trying to make Nari even sicker? I think Simon has the point. In modelling,face expression means the world. If you're not pleasing the client's expectations,it's better to back off and let others do the job.

Yoseob: Bwo??

Yoseob walks toward Ilhoon and pulled his arm. Ilhoon explained that he know what Gayoon and Simon are up to but he can't tell Yoseob yet. Yoseob's brows knitted showing that he's curious than ever. Ilhoon tried to cover up with excuses. He said that Simon wanted to make Gayoon partnered with Yoseob because he's more comfortable with Gayoon,who worked long enough for his collections. Yoseob nodded and thought that their client are picky and play favorite.

llhoon knew that Gayoon must've messed with Nari's food for the starter but he didn't tell Yoseob about it. Yoseob asked for further explanations but Ilhoon only tell him to do his job very well with Gayoon so it ended early. I just hope Nari wouldn't be harmed by that witch! Mianhe,hyung. I can't tell you yet. Yoseob nodded and walked back to the others.

Simon: So? I knew this is about you and your girlfriend but she need to rest. 

Yoseob: Fine. At least she'll be joining later when she's better.

Nari flashed an encouraging smile at him. He lean in and kissed her forehead,erning some glares from Gayoon. Gayoon walked to the make-up artiste and get her make-up on. She even asked for her manager for some massages at her shoulder. Suzy who watched the entire 'morning drama' didn't missed the chance seeing evil in front of her. She can't help but murmuring herself with boiling feeling inside of her.

Suzy: Something creepy about her and I don't like it.

Ilhoon: You saw that,too. Don't you? *whispered to Suzy while eyeing Gayoon*

Suzy: Yeah,my sixth sense always worked fine when something was not right.

Ilhoon: You mean that your 'love detector' can sense harm to Nari?

Suzy: Eo. Harm nari?? Wait.. *looking at him in shock*

Ilhoon explained everything since he eavesdropped on Simon and Gayoon's conversation at the company until now,when he secretly watched over her. Gayoon seems to have major hatered at Nari. Probably from 'stealing' Yoseob from her. Ilhoon added that Nari was sad after his father died and that's when Yoseob met her at the dance studio,crying alone with the picture. Suzy didn't understand but then,she remembered their conversations when Gayoon said she haven't hang out with Nari for a long time. Gayoon removed her from the dance team because of Yoseob! A month after her father died?! I hate that Gayoon girl!!

Suzy:I'm not gonna let that witch win! She's a bad girl.

Suzy searched for something in her bag and desperately turned her bag up-side-down. Ilhoon helped her eventhough he didn't know what she was looking for. Then,her eyes lighted up at the sight of a small bottle. Pain reliever that she brought with her everywhere. She thanked her doctor friend,Min for giving her a bottle of pain reliever for free. Ilhoon snapped his finger and patted Suzy's head while smiling widely.Suzy sit next to Nari and handed her a pill. She exlained that the pill helped to ease the stomach ache and head ache. Nari swallowed the pill and within 5 minutes,she got her color back. She seems lively and healthier.  

Nari: Yah,what medicine did you gave me?

Suzy: Just a normal pain reliever. It works fast,right? It's the new medicine that my friend,a doctor,gave me as sample. Don't worry,they're clinically proven and it's already out. But,in higher price of course,higher that ordinary people will find it hard to buy it. 

Nari: Jinjja? Is it that expensive? So,your doctor friend just gave it to you?? He did that?

Suzy: 1st,my doctor friend is a 'she'. 2nd,yeah.. she gave it to me just like that. Now,go change and ready to shoot the couple looks. Ilhoon already talked to Simon. We're back to our plan.

Nari hugged Suzy and thanked her over and over. Nari walked to get her make-up done and get changed. Suzy giggled hearing the furious Gayoon when she knew about the changed plan. She stormed away to the nearby van and was out of the view. Suzy patted her own shoulder for her brilliant idea. Yoseob who was clueless about what had happened only smile watching Nari already wearing a cute dress. Simon asked them to sit together and looked into each others' eyes. Then,the camera began to flash the couple.

************************************************************************************************

Gayoon P.O.V

What???!!! That girl really lucky than I thought! Who knew my plan would ended up fail when I'm sure I've put lots of cinnamon powder in her soup?? Ergh,I guess she already lose her alergic towards cinnamon. That wretch! She didn't deserved him in first place,she didn't deserved to be no.1 and she didn't deserved to be on the cover of Simon's magazine! That girl really makes me wanna kill her. I'm gonna ing kill her if I wanna. But hey,why would I bother to kill that rat when I can exposed her secret to her 'beloved' Yoseob.

He's mine and will always be mine! She won't get a hold of him after knowing the truths. Well,maybe a twisted 'truths' will do. Oh Nari... Just you wait and see,sweetie. I will make you suffer for taking him away from me with your pathetic little story of your deceased appa. What a joke! She uses her dead parents to make the hottest guy fall for her? That is so CHEAP. No wonder Yoseob kept an eye on her.

Arghhh! I thought he was coming to the dance practice for me but he.. he was looking at her all the time!! I did very well when I removed her from the team with excuses she's no longer focussing and always failing behind. But who cares? Who cares what the reason behind it??? I told her to stop acting pathetic and earn sympathies from the hot trio,but she wouldn't listened! I even pay Yongguk and his nasty friends to her. Omo,I'm sure they did a good job since I never heard from them after that day.

Nari.. You fell for your own trap. Yoseob would hate you upon knowing you're no longer a . Poor ! Trying to beat me in my world? Not a chance.This is just the beginning. If I can't make you back away from my Yoseob,I can make him hate you!