Life saver

Forever Love You

Charles De Gaulle Airport,Paris French(8:14 A.M.)

Jongin,Chanyeol,Kyungsoo,Luhan,Joonmyeon,Baekhyun and Minseok were at the airport cafe,having their lunch when the flight were delayed for another 2 hours due to weather problem. Yixing,Yifan,Jongdae and Zitao were shopping at the airport for souvenirs and wandering off to eliminate boredom of wwaiting for another 2 hours.

Jongin: Nervous? I thought you're excited we're going home.

Kyungsoo: I felt nauseous. It's always happened when I had a bed feeling or hunch.

Luhan: Whoa,you're a psychic? 

Joonmyeon: Nonsense! It means,he can feel uneasy when something bad or unpleasant happens to someone we care like family or closest friends.

Chanyeol: Do you think it has something to do with She-Devil?

Kyungsoo: I don't know. But I think something did happened back home.

Joonmyeon: I think.. Nari is in pain or Yoseob was having a hard time. Why don't you texted her?

Kyungsoo: I already did and there's no answer. That girl always answered no matter how late the time was. It's like 10 PM in Seoul and there's no way she's already sleeping.

Baekhyun: SO.. Something 'does' happen. Hurmm.. That She-Devil definitely behind all this. Could she possible hurt NAri??

Luhan: Wae? Would she be able to?

Jongin: I doubt she can't. She's capable of paying those sport guys to attack her,why won't she hurt her? Should we call Yoseob hyung to confirm everything?

Minseok: It's better if we keep silent. I'm afraid he'll be furious. He's kinda stubborn even though he's always cheerful. One thing for sure, he was't that easy to forgive when something unjustice happen.

The others agreed and Chanyeol tapped Kyungsoo's shoulder to calm him.Luhan changed the topic to avoid further conflict in Kyungsoo's mind. He announced that their case briefting beat the others but,the came in 2nd in term of presentation. Kyungsoo jaw dropped and said "Omo,you guys are the best! But,why with the long face? We came in 2nd!". Chanyeol scratched the back of his head,admitted that he was stuttering in front of those experienced foreign attorneys from 75 countries. Baek,Chanyeol's presentation partner-in charge of evidence and projector- also admitted that while Chanyeol stuttered,his giggled kept escaping his mouth from seeing the stage-fright Chanyeol.

2 hours went so fast. The shopping team got back and gave the chattery team their souvenirs and Zitao happily bragged about the dog collar he bought for Eureongie and Baby.Yixing only laughed and told the rest of them that Tao was spending almost an hour to decide what color and design would the puppies like. Baek rolled his eyes and punched Tao for wasting time for dog collar instead searching for his favorite French-English magazine. Joonmyeon clapped his hand to grabbed their attention and told them to move to the getway. Everyone get their shopping bags and walked towards the getway.

***************************************************************************************************

Nari calmed herself at the bath tub with warm bath and strawberry-scented aromatheraphy oil. She sighed heavily and grabbed a hand-sized mirror beside her bath tub. She stared at her lifeless expression and sighed again. She looked extremely exhausted and pale. There's bag under her eyes,her eyes has some dried stained of tears,eyes and nose still red,also her aching heart still pained. She touched her puffed eyes and sighed. Suddenly she heard a knock at her bathroom door. Then,Suzy's head poked inside with Nari's phone on her left hand and a bowl of slices cucumbers on her right hand. Nari asked her to sit at the end of the bath tub. Suzy sit down and gave her the cucumber for her eye bag while blurted out about the caller's messages.

Suzy: Nari-ah,Kyungsoo called you just now. 

Nari: What did he said?

Suzy: Well.. It's not Kyungsoo that spoke,it someone named Xi Luhan? He said,he's using Kyungsoo's phone because his phone are out of battery. Anyway,he said that their flight was delayed and it will arrived at 6 A.M. in KST. He also said all of them will come straight to your house first thing in the morning when they arrived.

Nari: jinjja?? *resting her head at the head rest and apply some cucumbers on her face and eyes* Hurm.. I'm glad they choses to spent their day at our house.

Suzy: 'Our house'?

Nari: Duh.. You're now my housemate and bestfriend. I also named you as one of the owner along with my name and my brothers' name. Don't worry,I bought this house and no one could scold you or accused you of taking it from me.I don't easily trust people so,considered yourself lucky because i trusted you. 

Suzy: HA.HA.HA. So funny! *rolled her eyes* Thanks,by the way. I've never felt so accepted like this. I hate you.

Nari: Yeah,I know.. I love you too,BFF.

The girls laughed. Their laughters echoed and Suzy was wiping her tears from laughing so hard. But,she couldn't stop her tears from falling. She never felt so happy after losing her family in the accident. Only the dogs been her friends,thanks to her gay cousins(Yifan and Zitao) that weekly sent those puppies to her house to be taken care of. The dogs and her cousins were her companion aside from the cruise ship crews. She never had someone to cling to and being with Nari,reminds her of her good times with her sister. Suzy was shocked by how random and lively Nari is even when she's sad. She's definitely reminiscence of her late sister. Nari heard Suzy snifflin, and she took off one of the cucumber from her eyes to see what's going on. She saw Suzy was wiping her tears and her nose are red.

She grabbed her bath robe,wear it and stepped out of the tub,ignoring the falling cucumbers from her face. She approached Suzy and hugged her. Suzy's trembling and hugged her back. she gotta admit it. They were both damsels in distress. She was having her first fight with Yoseob,but even she couldn't predict what would happen to her relationship since Yoseob ignored her explanations. Suzy at the same time,was having a hard time when it comes to family. She was trapped in her memories of them,making it harder for her to forgive herself for not being there with them.

They're both destined to be bestfriends. It only took a week for them to knew each other in and out,discovered each other's weaknesses and strengths,watch each other's back and having the sister-like bond. They're both hurt and scarred from their past life. It's haunting them now slowly but they have each other. Suzy broke the hug and punched Nari's arm. Nari giggled and ruffled Suzy's hair. When Nari was wearing her pajama,Suzy took a quick shower in Nari's bathroom and Nari lent her one of her pajama. Then,the 2 girls left the room and went into the kitchen where the ahjummas are making stuffed cucumber kimchi and heated the dried laver(seaweed) with salt on open stove. The scent of the olive oil was so delicious. 

Their eyes then fixed at the talking ahjummas who were not aware of the girls' presence.They looked at each other and shared an evil glare. Then,they sneakily went behind the ahjumma and surprised them! The ahjummas get jumpy and said some mumbo-jumbo words from being startled by the girls. Nari and Suzy are laughing hard and the ahjummas were hitting them at their shoulder at the naughty girls. Knowing Nari for so long makes the ahjumma love her like their own child,and Suzy who was so polite and sweet makes them love her too. They continues their works after making sure the girls stoppe laughing. The girls watched in interested face by how fast and neat the ahjummas work.

Suzy asked what they're doing and one of the four ahjummas stuffed a piece of stuffed kimchi into . She munched in and gave 2 thumbs up. Mrs Kim,the head maids explained that they're making the side dishes for tomorrow,since Kyungsoo and the others would come to the house,just like what Suzy told them earlier. Nari nodded and tried the stuffed kimchi. She also gave 2 thumbs up and gobbled up another kimchi earned her some time off for eating more than she should. She only giggled and Mrs Kim playfully hit her for being naughty. The 2 girls put on the pink rubber gloves and helped the ahjummas. Then,only laughters and chats were heard from the kitchen,as the ahjummas and the girls were gossiping about the episodes of the re-run drama of 'The Master's Sun'. 

****************************************************************************************************

Yoseob took another glass of vodka and re-fill it after gulping it in one shot. He looked at his reflection on the wide flat HD television and smirk. Then,he stood up with the glass in his hand and walk to the verendah next to his condominium's house. The scene at the 30th floor with the view of Seoul city at night was breath taking but he didn't bother to appreciate any of it when his heart was aching. He hated himself for not seeing these things back in the day. He should've seen it when Nari came to college,terrified and uneasy the next day after her 'fever' was gone. He should've know something was not right.

Kyungsoo was right. He always said they should visit Nari because he didn't feel at ease and being bothered. But he convinced Kyungsoo that Nari was having a slight fever only and Nari already said she didn't want to see anyone. He gulped down the liquid in his glass and regretted his past actions. He inhaled deeply and sighed. 

"Looks like it's just you and me,dear vodka. I hope she's fine. "

He wanted to embrace her and calmed her but he can't and he won't. His pride and ego was taking a toll on him. He knew she didn't do it to hurt him,but he felt unworthy and hurt because she chose to keep it a secret rather than share it with him. What's more,he felt betrayed because she was taking him for granted. He admit that their relationship is still in an early stage. But,it wasn't they just know each other less then a week,they knew each other for 6 years already! They knew each other's secret,their problems were shared and their life were all connected. But how can she be so selfish and decided to hurt alone? That's is something Yoseob wouldn't tolerate. He rather bend then break.

He didn't mind involved in something that could jeopardized his life as long as he knew his friends trusted him in every of their problem. He's the man of words and he is a man of trust. People tried so hard to gain his trust and they knew he's hardly angry at anyone. He was not a guy that choses friends,he befriended with anyone including Gayoon,Yongguk and other kids. Therefore,people found him very charming that ended up with lots of people voting him as the most popular guy in college. But,beyond all that.. he only have his eye and heart for Nari. Gayoon didn't like the fact that he loved her. Too bad he's stupid for not seeing that too. 

Right now,he put aside his glass on his massive imported coffee table and drank from the bottle. His tears gushing down and he continued to drink until the bottle was half. He took a deep breath and fell on his knee,crying. He regretted everything and he was hurt. He hate to admit,but he kinda believe that Nari wasn't as pure as he thought. She could be tainted or already 'touched' by Yongguk and his gang. Then again,he threw out that thought since Nari tried so hard to convince him that she was innocence and didn't know who payed the guys to attack her. If only he could trust her just like that. But it wasn't that easy.

His mind and thought are battling with what's true and what's not. A few minutes later,he passed out at the floor from drinking and over thinking. Even in his dreams,he dreamt of her. A beautiful nightmare that Nari was holding hands with him but to be snatch away by lauging Yongguk and crying Nari,struggling to let herself free from Yongguk's strong grip. Then,Yongguk drew a knife and stabbed him while watching Yongguk dragged her away. His eyes are getting heavier and his hands are waving in the air,trying to reach her. He fell on the ground with heavy lids. His gaze are fixed at her. Slowly his eyes shut and Nari's crying were the last things he heard.

Suddenly,he woke up at 3 A.M . and he cried. He wailed and screamed. He was afraid of losing her but he also hated her for being selfish. He kicked and cried and weeps,ignoring his throbbing headache from drinking lots of alchohol. His mind wnadered off to his realistic dream. He ran his fingers through his hair and knocked his head on the table. He don't care if he's head bruised or bleed. After he's tired of crying until there's no more tears,he reached for his phone on the couch and unlocked the password-Nari's birthday-and stared blankly at the wallpaper. The picture of him kneeling with flowers in his hand,in front-of-the graduated Nari 5 years ago. He smiled as he remember how happy she was from finishing her study in acting. 

She loves to dance,act and modeling. Guess her passion make her into Korea's top Supermodel and he couldn't be prouder than he is right now. He looked deeply into the picture. The picture looked so much like he was proposing her. He wished he was,but back then he was so afraid she would rejected him. Who knew she love him too? He smiled again and kissed his phone. He mouthed a silent 'I miss you' and went to sleep with his phone in between his chest and hands.