Le Surprise

Forever Love You

YOSEOB P.O.V

Huarghhh*yawn*. It's so tiring after watching 3 movies last night. Top of that,Ilhoon kept bothering me with his lame jokses while Nari was.. Hurm,she's perfect. What am I thinking of. Aish,tell me why I agreed to do this every week of Friday night? Yepp,it's all because of that devilish Nari girl. Devil in disguise of a sweet and cute girl that I really love. It's just too bad that she didn't see me as someone she could love.

Someone that could proudly call her as girlfriend rather than having her calling me 'sunbaenim' all the time. She back hugged Kyungsoo last night. That really bothered me actually. But it's best if I didn't show or said anything. Furthermore,Kyungsoo is my buddy. We always have the same interests. I just hope his taste in girl wasn't the same as mine. Ah,it's 7.30! Kyungsoo's flight is leaving at 9 a.m.! I just hope the traffic isn't jammed. Jebal..

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ilhoon shot off to the bathroom with towel on his shoulder as soon as he got Yoseob's text,saying that he's waiting at the parking lot. They've promised to bid Kyungsoo goodbye at the airport. To be frank,Ilhoon wasn't like your average guy. He's always took a lot of time during his shower. A habit of his to sing while taking a bath sometimes bothered his housemates. Luckily,they're all quite considerate and didn't mind to hear his 'rapid' rap for 20 minutes. This time,they're lucky cause he didn't sing like he used to. He grabbed his back pack and joined his housemate at the table for a quick bite. Hyunsik put the bacons that he cooked on the table. Peniel on the other hand was eating his chicken salad(his diet plan) with headphone wrapped around his neck.

Changsub: Wow,that's a peaceful morning bath. Late for your date?

Ilhoon: Date? You wished! I'm not dating anyone,besides.. I've promised Yoseob and Nari to meet Kyungsoo before his flight's departure.

Eunkwang: I see.. *slurping at his freshly made coffee* So,what happen between you and..

Sungjae: Tohyun(Sohyun)! nomm,nomm,nomm..*muching the toast while talking*

Eunkwang: Right~ Sohyun,the girl at the coffee shop?

Minhyuk: I guess it's ancient history now. 

They all laughed at Minhyuk's sudden remark. Ilhoon scoffed as he drink a glass of milk and bite a piece of bacon. He rushed to the door after finishing his milk and race to the parking lot. Yoseob annyoyingly showed his watch with his 'wow,you're fast' to Ilhoon whose putting on his seat bealt on the passenger side. Ilhoon only showed his cheeky smile as an answer. Yoseob hurriedly drove his car to pick Nari. This time,he personally rang the house and her maid opened the door.

Maid: Ah,Mr Yang and Mr Jung! Come in,Ms Oh is having breakfast right now. Anyone wants a glass of coffee or tea?

Ilhoon: DO you have milk?

Yoseob raise his right eyebrow. Is he for real? The maid chuckled,then nodded and led them to the kitchen where they always stuffed their stomach whenever they have the movie night or other parties. Nari was eating her breakfast politely until the maid bring the boys in.

Nari: You're here! Come join me on the table.

Yoseob: Nari-ah,it's already 8.20 a.m. Kyungsoo's flight is 9 a.m.

Nari: Crap! We should get moving now.

Nari pulled the guys' arm and dragged with her to the door. Before they know it,she already in the passenger seat with seat belt on. Gesturing the 2 guys to hurried in the car. She seem so anxious and fidgeting too much in contrast to her poise manner back in the house earlier. Yoseob smile and told Ilhoon to get to the backseat. 

The trip to the airport takes only 15 minutes,thanks to Yoseob's skillful drive and no traffic jam! They parked the car to the nearest of the airport entrance and ran straight to the boarding hall. Their eyes goes wild,searching for Kyungsoo. Then,Yoseob spotted a group of men and he saw LuHan was talking to Kyungsoo. Yoseob pointed at them and ran towards the men. 

Nari and Ilhoon followed him at the back,trying to match with his fast pace running. Panted heavily,they stopped for a while before walked slowly to joined Yoseob. Yoseob patted Kyungsoo's shoulder that made the guy slighly jumped. He turned around and his eyes grew wide. 

Kyungsoo: Hyung! What are you doing here??

Yoseob: To meet you before your flight departing,of course! We promised to meet you before you leave for Europe.

Kyungsoo: We?? 

Nari: Yeah,we! Huh... huh.. huh.. We're just in time! Wow,it's been a long time since I ran this much 

Ilhoon: Me too! huh.. huh..  WHY IS THIS PLACE SO BIG? huh.. *fell on the chair next to him*

Kyungsoo: I thought I wouldn't see you guys' hideous faces before I leave!

Ilhoon: Excuse me,hyung! But I think I'm more attractive than you. *rolling his eyes*

Kyungsoo only laughed at the sight of Ilhoon making cute pouts. Then,his eyes shifted to Nari. His laughed slowly turned into a smile. The smile when someone were happy to see his loved one. His eyes sparkled at the sight of laughing Nari when Chanyeol and Baekhyun punching each other,fighting who should gave their water to Nari. Yoseob spotted that. He gulped at how mellowed Kyungsoo's stare. Right than it hits him. His bestfriend does have a feeling for Nari. His stomach churned. He know Kyungsoo never love someone before and he's afraid what the outcome will be. They're into the same girl,for God sake! The most unwanted thing between bestbuddies.

Nari joined Ilhoon on the bench and desperately catching her breath-from laughing hard and running. LuHan and Jongdae came to them and offer a bottle of mineral water,each. Jongin who saw them panting like marathon runners laughed at the 2. Before he knew it,an empty bottle was flying to his head. He rubbed the sore spot and glare at the 2. Nari and Ilhoon are pointing at each other. Joonmyeon,the leader of the seminar group only shake his head watching the scene. Yoseob grabbed Kyungsoo's arm a little bit further than the group to avoid the noise.

Kyungsoo: You know you shouldn't do this,right? 

Yoseob: Why not? Aren't you glad to see us here? Furthermore it's her birthday today!(whispering to Kyungsoo)

Kyungsoo: Nonsense! Of course I'm glad to see you guys! It's just I'm feeling bad to leave on Nari's birthday. Yesterday,we booked the boat to sail off on Han River that resulted us late to the movie night. Now,I'm leaving for a seminar in Europe with my co-workers!

Yoseob: Huh.. I know how you felt. Last year,I was in China as the Korean ambassador for a male product. Remember how you comforted me? You came to the airport alone and wished me good luck. Now,I'm doing the same but instead of coming here alone,I bring them with me.

Kyungsoo: That's so nice of you,hyung! I guess we're all busy and it can't be helped. Err.. have you wished her 'happy birthday',hyung?

Yoseob: I haven't. I'm nervous to be the fisrt one wishing her. 

Kyungsoo: How about ilhoonie?

Yoseob: I don't think he wished her yet. Although he's a blabbermouth,he usually wait for us to make the first move. You know the giant baby. He's just a bit shy over silly stuff even with her sometimes.

Kyungsoo: You know what,I brought her present with me today. Just in case if I drop by at her house. But as you can see,I'm already here as the company bus didn't make any detour except going to the airport.

Yoseob: You do? Why don't you give it to her? 

Kyungsoo: I was worried that our surprise plans will be ruin if I gave it to her now.

Yoseob: Pabo. I know you like her. Just give it to her and confessed! Aren't you curious how she felt towards you? Who knows what the outcome would be and don't lie to me that you don't like her. I can tell when someone is lying. 

Kyungsoo nodded slowly with a slight blush appeared on his cheeks. Yoseob inhaled deeply and gave Kyungsoo a smile. Suddenly,a sudden ache appeared in his chest. He felt his breathing is getting heavier after encouraging Kyungsoo to confess. His chest hurt. His heart broke  into tiny pieces.

Kyungsoo: I guess I should man up. Yeah,I know what you means.

Nari: Know what?

Kyungsoo: Nari-ah!! Err.. How long have you been here?

Nari: I just got here when I realized you guys aren't with them. So.. What are you guys chatting about?

Yoseob: Stuffs! You know,the travel thingy and hot places for shopping. I-it's nothing actually.

Nari: Oh,really? *narrowing her eyes*

Kyungsoo: Yeah.. Pretty much everything he said. 

Yoseob: Nari-ah,Kyungsoo has something to tell you. I better catch up on Ilhoon. He's making way too much noises and the airport police is looking at him. So.. later!

As Yoseob walked slowly to the group,he constantly hold his tears from dripping. It's already forming in the corner of his eyes. He put his right hand on his chest and his heart felt so heavy. It's like his leg aren't supporting him very well. It tooks all his might to endure it. He stopped and turned around. He saw Kyungsoo handling a purple heart-shaped box to Nari. When Nari opened it,her eyes grew wider and she cupped with her left hand. Yoseob can see it's a necklace. He smiled-hardly but managed to and continue to walk towards the others.

Suddenly,there's announcement on the loudspeaker. It says the passenger to Europe should be ready at the departing gate as the flight are ready for taking off. The 2 came running to join the group. Yoseob hugged Kyungsoo and whispered 'take care of her when you get back safe and sound'. Kyungsoo nodded in the hug. Yoseob knew everything went well for Kyungsoo and Nari. Kyungsoo was a terrible liar as long as he can remember,so he was sure they're together now. There it goes again. the chest pain! Yoseob's face was full of agony. But no one seems to notice. 

He broke the hug and shake hands with everyone,wishing for their seminar to come off well also having a safe flight. Nari touched Kyungsoo's cheek and hugged him. Yoseob saw that and God,he hold it in way too much that he almost burst into tears. Ilhoon then pushed Nari away and squeezed Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo giggled and hugged him back. After the 'hugging ceremony',the group walked to the departing gate. They handed the ticket and passport. One by one entered the tunnel-like passage into the cockpit. Kyungsoo was the last one to enter and he managed to wave his hand to the trio.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo~~

Yeorebeun,how was it? LOL, I was really trembling as I updated this chapter. I means lots of things going on and Yoseob can't seem to be relaxing at all. My poor oppa! Huhuuu,mianhe! As for Kyungsoo who's on leave for a week,I don't think there'll be any problem for things to be changing. The least he coud expect is having Yoseob mad at him. Whoa~ To much information! 

Anyway,thank for commenting,subs,upvote and reading endlessly for another update. I saw another one down there! Gomawo-yo Milov4! <3 xoxo everyone!  

 

-Yullie96