Revealed Past

Forever Love You

Gayoon couldn't stand the couple smiling and posing for the camera. She hate what she was seeing. It makes her almost explode if there wasn't crews next to her. Then,it's her time to pose with Minho. Minho seems so shy next to Gayoon. If Yoseob and Nari were shooting for the cute couple looks,Gayoon ad minho were assigned for the sizzling couple looks. Minho who were wearing kinda loose shirt and a skinny jean,showing his tanned yet fair skin while gayoon was wearing a flat ankle boot with baggy light-fabric sweater.

In one of the shoot,Simon asked them for more skinship. So,Gayoon's hand automatically raised Minho's shirt in one hand while the other touched his tonned abs. Their eyes met and through-out the shoot,they never stop touching each other. Minho's eyes pierced into her and he held her waist. Simon clapped his hands in satisfaction and said "It's a wrap,people! Well done~ ". Everyone chereed and happy that the shoot ended well and early. The rest of the crews started to pack up the set,the lighting set and the dresses that the models already used.

Minho bowed to everyone and thanked the crew politely,which is so contrast to his daring attitude during the shoot. He walked toward his new friends,Suzy and ilhoon to the changing room. Meanwhile, Yoseob was changing his clothes when he heard some girls talking inside girls' changing room,next to the guys' .

Gayoon: Good job,Nari-ah. I didn't knew you're both talented in dance and now.. modelling. I was proud of you.

Nari: Thanks unnie.

Gayoon: You know,I was wondering.. What happened to you that night.

Nari: That.. night? 

Gayoon: The night when you're out to buy drinks for the dance team? We were waiting for you but you never came back. We're worried sick of you. 

Nari: Oh,about that... something urgent came. Mianhe for making you guys waiting.

Gayoon: Urgent?? Like what? Making out with yongguk and his friends?? Wow,not bad huh? I'm sure you're satisfied with them. Even though they're bunch of scumbags,they're pretty much a very good catch. Those muscles,tonned abs and good stamina. Nari-ah,you're not as pure you look. You're tainted with sins from hiding these things from Yoseob. Anni,you're lying to him. You think when the past was hidden,the future self of you would never be haunted by it. Guess what? You're wrong,sweetie! You're a liar,a manipulated girl and what's more,you're not a .

Nari suddenly stopped what she was doing and looked at Gayoon. She was smiling and knew that this is working very well. She reminded the little sweet Nari,just who was powerful. Nari's hand trembled and she sat on the nearest chair to her. Yoseob who was about to leave the room,froze in his position. His hand clenching the door knob with burning heart. His heart shattered when he heard. Suzy,ilhoon and Minho who was about to pick up Nari stood frozen in front of the girls' changing room. They couldn't believe what they heard.Suzy was so angry at the evil Gayoon and was about to barge in. But then,Yoseob open the male changing room with rage showing on his face. The 3 suddenly speechless and watched in horror when Yoseob walked to them and open the door himself. 

Nari was shocked when she saw her friends at the door. Yoseob! She trembled and tried to explained but Yoseob's face expression was so dark with anger. He felt betrayed and hurt by Gayoon's bold accusations towards Nari. But seeing Nari cried,trying to explain everything makes him even angrier by the fact that there might be some truths behind their conversations. Gayoon who watch everyone was in shock,excused herself while smirking. Ilhoon saw her and followed her until they're at Gayoon's van. 

ilhoon: Yah,Heo Gayoon! Why.. why do you have to be so evil??? You know she wouldn't do that,right??

Gayoon: I don't care! She's a ing who snatched Yoseob from me!! You guys are so blind and stupid for having a friend like her. You,Kyungsoo and Yoseob are always by her side since college and Yoseob never set his eyes on me whenever I do something for him! But she.. that pabo always get his attention. That's why she deserved to be ed by those sport stars. You should see for yourself that your so-called-angel friend was a ,a ing -

PPangg!!!! Suzy slapped her. She was crying and looked straight into Gayoon's eyes. Gayoon realized who just slapped her suddenly pushed Suzy. She was about to walk away but Suzy hold her wrist until her wrist gone red. Ilhoon just stand there,letting suzy let go of her bottled anger towards Gayoon.

Gayoon: Let me go,you freak!!

Suzy: No,you are the freak one! Listen to me. I knew you're a trouble since our first meeting. You looked so comfortable with Yoseob and even when Yoseob showed no interest. You're trying so hard to make yourself noticable by others that you and him are couple. That was so... childish and pathetic! *suzy let go of Gayoon's hand and Gayoon fell on the ground* They love each other so much,and you ruined everything!!

Gayoon: You don't know anything. So don't waste your breath for someone you don't know.

Suzy: I don't know everything??? I don't know?? Look at you. Do you know how pathetic you are? You just ruined someone's relationship,being slapped by me and on the ground looking at me for mercy. *Suzy took her phone nd snapped a pic of Gayoon with a visible red patch on her cheek and messy hair*. WIth this.. Your life will be ruin.

With that piece of words,Suzy walk away with Ilhoon to the changing room. Leaving the scared Gayoon on the ground. Nobody helped her and they're just staring at the crazy-like supermodel. Her manager helped her up and that night,they're leaving for the earliest flight,back to Incheon.

AT THE CHANGING ROOM..

Nari: Oppa,let me explain.. I didn't do what Gayoon unnie said. I never do that! I was framed! Someone pays them to attack me!! I swear,I was innocence!

Yoseob: You lied to me. You didn't came to college for having a fever. So,it's true. You're taking a day off from college because you're sore from being with those jerks! *a drop of tears dropped from his eyes*

Nari:  No! I didn't do it!! I'm innocence. Oppa.. I swear,they didn't 'touched' me. I was saved! They were payed to harm me,oppa. I didn't have anything to do with them.

Yoseob: Payed?? Innocence?? You have the heart to lie to me! You didn't tell me those bastards attacked you!! Even though I wanted to trust you so bad,but I can't!! You.. lied to me. Why would I heard all these from someone else and to top it all,Gayoon talked to you in secret about these! She assumed nobody would heard but guess what??? I did and so does our friends! *pointing at Minho would was standing at the door,sighing*. It must be your secret!! Do you know how I felt,knowing about your dark secret?? I was tore in pieces. I wanted to trust you,be the one who comforted you but it felt like I don't know you!

Yoseob kicked the table next to him that the make-up kit fell from the table. He couldn't hold his tears anymore and he punched the mirror that his knuckle bleed. The mirror shattered into pieces just like his heart. Nari was on her knees begged for Yoseob's forgiveness and explaining that she was being set-up. Someone framed her and she's innocence. Suzy and Ilhoon who came just in time when he punched the mirror was staring at them. Suzy walked into the room and helped Nari to get on her feet. Nari hugged her and cried on her shoulder,drenching Suzy's blouse with her tears.

Ilhoon: Hyung.. 

Yoseob: Don't.. Just.Don't.Say.Anything. I couldn't believe how someone like her,someone that I love and trust,didn't trust me and lied to me. Even if she's scared to tell me back then,she should've told me now. I'm afraid,Ilhoon-ah.. I'm afraid of how much Gayoon's words are true!

Suzy: Yoseob oppa,she wasn't lying. I trust Nari is innocence. Gayoon could be the one who wanted to make her look bad. Nari was used to ruin your relationship with her. She wouldn't do that. She has her reason to lie. Everyone does. Don't tell me you never lied before?!

Yoseob: Don't mocked me,Suzy-ah. Even if what you're saying was true,she should try to tell me. She shouldn't let me know from someone else. It means she didn't trust. 

Ilhoon: Hyung.. Think about it! Why would Gayoon said those things in here,whe she knew you're changing in the next room? Why would she choose this time to revealed the secret?? She was making you guys fight! Don't you see?? She's manipulating the whole story to make you hate Nari!

Yoseob: Don't even start with me,Ilhoon-ah. I was so pissed off with these whole secret thing! Everyone have a dark past,everyone have secrets they wanted to keep. But trust is what you gained. She gained my trust and now,it's all gone. I don't know what to trust.

Nari: Oppa,tell me. Do you trust the old me or who I am now?? Tell me! 

Yoseob packed his stuff on the floor and walked to door. His shoulder brushed with Minho's and when Minho stopped him,he only shrugged and pushed Minho away. Nari stared at Yoseob's silhouette until he was gone from her sight. She hugged Suzy and cried louder. Ilhoon let out his frustration. This is going so fast! I knew she was planning on something! Ergh,that stubborn Seob! Why can't he see how hurt Nari was instead of thinking why she lied to him?? Minho who witnessed the whole scene only shooked his head and tapped Ilhoon's shoulder.

Ilhoon: Mianhe,Minho-ah.. This is so sudden and tensed. I don't know how this things would happen.

Minho: Gwenchana , I knew she wouldn't do that. I was just shocked how stubborn Yoseob was. But,I hope he'll change his mind. Sooner or later,he'll realize.

Ilhoon: Ye,I hope so.. He's stubborn and this is gonna be tough for Nari to gain his trust. Suzy..sweetie?

Suzy: Ermm?

Ilhoon: Let's go home to Seoul tonight. I'll bought the tickets for 4 of us and we'll leave by 10 tonight. Minho-ah,you're okay with that,right?

Minho smile weakly and nodded. Then,they walked to their rooms in the chalet and packed up their belongings. Nari only stares blankly at the sea view from the room verandah while Suzy packed everything. She looked discouraged and weak. Her eyes are now swollen, and her nose were red from crying. She always thought that she'll tell him herself but now,it all ruined. Yoseob could be hating her for life,their relationship could be died by now. All thanks to Gayoon. But even Gayoon shouldnt be blamed even though what Gayoon said was not true. She was attacked but never . She was saved! But Gayoon make it seems like she was the one at fault.

Then,it hits her. How did Gayoon unnie knew I was attacked by Yongguk and his friends? Jongdae,Baek,Jongin,Yeol and Minseok oppa wouldn't said anything. They knew I was innocence. So.. How did she knew that I'll be attacked that night? Was she.. Could it be.. ? Then,she suddenly startled when Suzy touched her shoulder,throwing her mind away from her.

Suzy: I'm done. Ready to go?? Aigoo.. It's so cold here. Why aren't you wearing any jacket or shawl? You will catch cold,Nari-ah *playing with Nari's hair* 

Nari looked at Suzy from where she's seated and hugged Suzy's waist. The way Suzy nagged at her was just like her mum always did. The memories came rushing into her and she can't helped but missed her mum dearly. It was when she was playing in the snow,she was little and lively. Her mum would quietly approached her, play with hair and nag at how thin her clothes are. Suzy hugged her back and hold in her tears,knowing how sad Nari was. You suffered too much,Nari-ah.. Mianhe,I didn't know you're hurt. I'm so sorry. 

Suzy: Shhh.. Don't worry,he'll be fine. I'm sure everything will be fine. Don't cry for what had happened. Don't cry for someone who makes Yoseob oppa mad at you. Gayoon was good for nothing. Be strong,Nari-ah. Ilhoon,me and Kyungsoo will be by your side. Well.. Minho too,since he's being considerate.

Nari chuckled a little and that makes Suzy smiled. The two quickly put on some thicker jacket,a muffler and mitten. Then,they made their way to Nari's van,waiting for Minho and Ilhoon. Little did Suzy know,Nari was hoping Yoseob would join them for their flight back to Incheon. A few minutes later,Minho and Ilhoon came with their bags into the van. Nari looked at Ilhoon. Knowing what she thought,Ilhoon only said " He's already leave Jeju-do an hour ago by ship with some of the tourists." Nari nodded weakly and rested her head on the window and slowly,her tears dripped.

Later...(In a van,in Seoul-after boarding the flight)

Beep..Beepp.. Nari's phone vibrated. She looked at it with heavy eyes. It was from Kyungsoo,saying he missed her and he'll be coming home tomorrow.The seminar was lame(LOL) but,he has something important to tell her. Nari only smile half-heartedly and presumed that Kyungsoo would asked her about her feelings toward him. Suzy saw Nari playing with her phone and looked at Ilhoon and the exhausted Minho. They're all silent except the song on the radio that were playing an oldies song 'Kim Hyunsik-Like Rain Like Music'. 

The driver sent Minho first since his house were nearer at the airport. He thanked Nari's manager for giving him a lift. The manager only smile and tapped his shoulder. Ilhoon and Suzy hugged Minho. Nari apologized to him for all the trouble he's into and Minho only said..

"Never be weaker than we already are. Cry it out and let it go,then moving on. I'm sure he's just shocked because he wasn't there for you. Sooner or later,he will understand it. Himnae-yo,Nari-ah"

Nari nodded and cried while hugging him. She thanked him for being understanding. Then,a younger man appeared from his house and greeted them. Ilhoon shake hands with him and assumed he's Minho's lil' brother. Minho giggled and hold the younger man by his shoulder. He smiled and introduce him to them.

"Annia,Ilhoon-ah. This is Taemin,my housemate and my boyfriend".

They're all bowing to Taemin and Nari's mouth formed an 'O',forgetting about her sadness for a while. She still doesn't get it how strange and unusual love can be until she face the loving Minho with his boyfriend,Taemin. They looked happy together. Then,she realized..

Love is strange. Love can make it hard or easy to everyone and most definitely know no boundary. It's love when you felt it.