Missing piece of puzzle.

Forever Love You

Morning light woke Suzy up and her gaze shifted to Nari who was sleeping soundly. Probably tired from crying last night. Even though they're enjoying themselves helping the ahjumma,she cried again once she lay her head onto the pillow. Suzy felt bad leaving her alone so she decided to accompany Nari. She softly shook and woke Nari up. Nari lazily opened her eyes and threw her small pororo doll(that Kyungsoo gave her during their college year) at Suzy. She giggled when Suzy pouted. Then,the girls showered and get ready for the boys to come. They're setting the table with the ahjummas.

Once in a while,Suzy gave Nari 2 spoons that she kept in the fridge to help reducing Nari's eye bag from crying. It worked! Then..Dinggg Donggg!! Their eyes widen and they grabbed each other, then fixing their clothes. Eurongie and Baby are excited as well as the puppies are barking and jumping with the excited girls. Mrs Kim opened the door and invited them in. Suddenly,Jongin's eyes widen. Everyone became curious of Jongin's surprised face.

Jongin: OMO,Imo(aunty)????

Mrs Kim: Kkamjong???

The 2 girls ran to the living room and hugged the boys. Yifan and Tao hugged their puppies and Suzy. Kyungsoo hugged Nari and lifted her from where she's standing,earning some looks from Jongin who's also hugging with his aunt. Everyone else shooked their hands with Suzy,the never-quit-smiling girl. Suzy introduced herself as Yifan and Tao's cousin.After the hugging ceremony,they all lounging in the living room while Nari's maids served them drinks.

Baekhyun: This is the 1st time I came to your house,Nari-ah..

Joonmyeun:Me too.. It's so pretty.

Nari: Gomawo-yo.. So.. how's the trip?

Luhan: It went very well.. Although,some changes occurred.

Suzy: Changes? LOL,same here. Lots of things happen. Ah~ Matta! I should call Ilhoon to come here. Excuse me..

As Suzy were gone,everyone looked at Nari in interest. Suddenly they looked like a bunch of straight than gay! Nari smile and explained that Suzy is her new housemate and best friend. She's also Ilhoon's yeoja chingu. Everyone nodded. Kyungsoo who looked at Nari suddenly took her hand.

Nari: Kyungsoo-ah.. What's wrong?

Kyungsoo: Nari-ah,I have something to tell you.

Nari: Err..Me too..

Kyungsoo: Actually.. hurm.. You first. So, what is it?

Nari: I.. Yoseob oppa and I are together now. Mianhe..

Kyungsoo: Korre??? *he hugged her and kissed her cheek*

Nari: WHat?

Kyungsoo: I happy for you guys!

Nari: Jinjja? I was worried that you might..I don't know.. upset?

Kyungsoo: I would be,last week. But now.. I'm happy.

Nari: Waeyo?? 

Suddenly Jongin popped out and held Kyungsoo's hand. Nari was shocked but then smile widely,knowing what's happening. She hugged Jongin and whispered "you better make him happy or I'll snatched him from you." Jongin giggled and nodded in amusement. The 3 of them walked back into the living room and joined Suzy and the rest of them. Seeing the 3 walked in and smiling,the guys knew that Nari already aware that Kyungsoo became gay for Jongin. They giggle. Suddenly Kyungsoo asked about Yoseob,but Nari and Suzy remained silent.

Nari began to cry and not long before everyone became terrified. What's going on? Seolma! Baekhyun's mind went back to their conversations about the She-Devil. He looked at Chanyeol,then at Jongin. The 3 exchanged glance and they knew something had happened. He went up to her and hold her shoulder.

Baekhyun: Nari-ah.. What's going on?? Where's Yoseob hyung?

Ilhoon: He's not coming.

Ilhoon walked to them and bowed to everyone. They hugged him and sat next to Suzy. Then,he explained everything to them without everyone asking. Judging from their faces,they didn't show that they're shocked,but rather disappointed. Ilhoon catches on pretty fast and he knew the guys know something. To his horror,Jongin explained that Nari was indeed being attacked by Yongguk but they saved her before Yongguk could harmed her. Ilhoon let out a relieved sigh.  So,she's telling the truth but Gayoon manipulated the whole story to make hyung hates Nari! Suzy hugged Nari upon knowing the real story. 

Chanyeol suddenly stood up and asked "How did Yoseob knew about the secret?" Suzy said,they're all over heard Gayoon's conversation-more like threats- to Nari at the changing room after the photoshoot for Autumn looks in Jeju-do. They all nodded and Kyungsoo's face looked so worried. He knew this would happened! He should've told him earlier. He knew how stubborn Yoseob can be and there's no way Nari could make Yoseob understand. They must see him and set things right.

Kyungsoo: I think.. We should explained everything to him. The conversations that Ilhoon heard between Simon and gayoon,the incident that night and who payed them.

Jongin: I agreed. The 5 of us should meet him and explained everything. We knew the details.

Yifan: So are we~ hello??? If you think doing this by yourself could make him believe you,be my guest. But you should know something. Yoseob hyung is stubborn. You'll need the help in talking to him.

Ilhoon: Kris is right. I don't think Kai can talk this out with him. He might ended punching each other from trying to convince Yoseob she's innocence.

Jongdae: So,call him over. He won't refuse Kyungsoo's call,right? Furthermore,he trusts Kyungsoo more than his life.

Yixing: Speaking of that,I remember how Joonmyeun hyung told me that Yoseob hyung once gave Kyungsoo a large sum of money to help us all buy the building for our firm.

Minseok: He's a nice guy with trust issues. Imagine what would happen if the short-tempered Kai talks to the stubborn Yoseob?

Baekhyun nodded,knowing how short-tempered Kai was. So,Kyungsoo decided to call Yoseob and invited him over. Even though Nari refused because he might as angry as yesterday,Luhan only smile and patted her shoulder. Everyone was silent as Kyungsoo explained everything by phone to Yoseob. As the conversation was on loud speaker,they could hear Yoseob sighed from the other side.

Kyungsoo was talking about all,about everything he knew and he didn't missed the part where Jongin told him about everything. Yoseob scolded him for not calling but Kyungsoo only told him that he was busy for business in French. Yoseob give in and apologized at Kyungsoo.After 10 minutes of explaining,Yoseob sighed again. Then,he said he'll come before he hung up. Kyungsoo breathed out in relieve. Ilhoon tapped Kyungsoo for his excellent job in talking. Jongin hugged him and kissed his forehead.

************************************************************************************************

Yoseob stared at Nari without saying any word. His eyes was pierching through her eyes but then soften as he missed her terribly. He can see how hard she was crying because of him. He accused her of lying without knowing the real story. As soon as he came a while ago,Kyungsoo explained everything just like he did on the phone and Yoseob seems satisfied. Satisfied from knowing he was wrong and all this time Nari was innocent. Suddenly he walked towards her without breaking eye contact.

Everyone was nervous,waiting for his action. Nari's hand was sweating as she waited what Yoseob would do to her. She was expecting a 'we are over' or 'I don't wanna see you again'. But,she found him hugging her and said "Mianhe..I shouldn't hurt you like this. I'm so stupid for thinking the worse. I trust you but I was afraid if Gayoon are telling the truth. Please forgive me". Everyone was celebrating with 'yes!!' and clapping. Nari nodded and hugged him back. She was glad that Yoseob wasn't mad anymore. She's thankful that her friends are there to support her and Kyungsoo.. Oh well.. found his love.

That night everyone was spending the night at Nari's house. Everyone has their partner except Luhan. Everyone was cuddling and giggling. But he only watched the TV and sighed. Suzy poked Luhan's cheek and sit next to him,ignoring Ilhoon who was laughing like retarded seal with the others. Luhan looked at her and smile.

Suzy: Shénme shì cuò de, gégé?(what's wrong,gege)?

Luhan: Nǐ huì shuō zhōngguó huà?(you can speak Chinese)?

Suzy: A little. My cousin taught me sometimes.

Luhan: OWh... Tao and Kris. You spoke Chinese fluently. I'm impressed.

Suzy:hehee.. kamsahamnida. Bùyào gǎibiàn huàtí. Gàosu wǒ, shénme shì cuò de?(Don't change the topic. Tell me,what's wrong)?

Luhan: Wǒ xiǎngniàn yīgè rén (I miss someone). 

Suzy: Tèbié de rén? (someone special)? Shui'?( who)?

Luhan showed her a pic of him with Sehun at the college. Sehun was having his arm around Luhan's shoulder and they looked happy together. Suzy nodded and smile . So,he love Nari's brother? So sweet! I should help him,though.. Suzy patted and his back.

Suzy: Bié dānxīn, wǒ gǎn kěndìng, tā de fákuǎn (Don't worry,I'm sure he's fine). Wǒ zhīdào tā yě xiǎng nǐ (I know he miss you too).

Luhan: Nǐ zěnme zhīdào? (How do you know)? He probably has a girlfriend in England.

Suzy: Call him and said what you need.

Luhan dialled Sehun's number and waited. Sehun pick up and Suzy only nodded,assuring him everything will be fine. Luhan nodded and talk first. Suzy approached Luhan and sit close to hear the conversation.

Luhan: Yoboseyo,Sehun-ah? 

Sehun: De,yoboseyo! Hehee.. I missed you soooo much! Why don't you call me often? 

Luhan: I was busy. I missed you too,Sehun-ah..

Sehun: That's it? I thought you know better! 

Suzy who leaned her ear next to Luhan was giggling. Luhan was nervous as how bold Sehun's question was. Was he expecting me to call him,too? Sehun-ah,you make me sooo nervous! 

Luhan: Sehun-ah.. I wanted to tell you something.

Sehun: Sure,what is it? 

Luhan: I love you.

Sehun: ......... 

Luhan: Sehun-ah,are you there? Sehun-ah?

Sehun: Ye.. I'm here..

Luhan: Er.. I was.. Mianhe!

Sehun: Why would you apologized?

Luhan: I didn't know what happen to me. *Suzy glare at him and facepalmed her face*

Sehun: LOL, are you okay?

Luhan: I'm not sure. I think I'm in love with.. You.

Sehun: Are you sure? 

Luhan : Yeah.. Sehun-ah? I love you. Saranghe,wo ai ni,jet'aime and  aieu. There.. I said it.

Sehun:Omo,you're crazy..

Luhan: Err.. 

Sehun: nado saranghe,Luhan-ah.. wanjo(totally). Sarangheyo,Luhan-ah.

Luhan was speechless and he looked at Suzy who was dancing in happiness next to him. He couldn't believe what he heard and he was so happy. 

Luhan: Jinjja..? 

Sehun: Korre.. I was thinking about you all the time. I was trying to convince myself that you don't feel the same. I was afraid you might hate me if I told you.

Luhan: Sehun-ah.. I was thinking the same thing! You have made me the happiest guy in the galaxy,Oh Sehun! I love you sooo much! Can't wait to see you..

Sehun: hehehehe.. de,can't wait to kiss you too!

Luhan: What? *blushed*

Sehun: What? Err... I have to go. Saranghe,Luhan-ah.

Then,Sehun hung up,leaving Luhan blushing and Suzy yelped happily like someone who just won lottery ticket. She knew her sixth sense never failed her. She knew it! She hugged Luhan and congratulate him. Luhan looked at her in surprised expression and hugged her. 

Luhan: Nǐ zěnme zhīdào??? (How do you know)???

Suzy:Wǒ shì jīngrén de, duì bùduì? (I'm amazing,right)?

Luhan: Oh my God,how on Earth could you do that?? Tā shì fēngle! (She's crazy)!

Tao and Yifan joined them and laughed,probably overheard everything. Tao smiled at Luhan and kissed Yifan's cheek. Suzy still danced in happiness and tapped her own shoulder proudly.

Tao: Tā zhēn bàng, duì bùduì?(She's awesome,right)? 

Yifan: Tā shì yīgè bāngzhù wǒ hé tā (she's the one that helped me and him) *kissed Tao's cheek* I don't know how she do it,but she's amazing.

Luhan thanked her and cried in joy. Suzy who only smile,nodded and hugged him. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo..

Mianhe for lame update,but I'm sure to finish this sooner. 2 more chapters to go!

Anyway,as you all realized,it's getting bigger,right? Exo attorneys are now invloved and more gayness are showing. LOL.

I thought that it's fair to write about them and their partner. My story based on the theme of 'Love know no boundaries' and that's what I'm trying to emphasize.

End of of words,let's just hope that next chapter they all will be together.

Sehun will come back as Dr Oh Sehun and as the story almost come to the end,maybe a little fluff should do.LOL,imagined if the evil maknae as a doctor.He and kai would chased everyone with needle in the ir hands.. =="

-Yullie96