Digging Up Old Ghost

Forever Love You

It's a pleasant morning-well,almost if Suzy didn't jumped up and down her bed to wake her up-and Nari was having her shower in the bath tub. The relaxing aromatheraphy,scent of strawberry-her favorite- really cover up her tiredness from the quick moving process. She was glad Suzy adapted well with her new surrounding. She even made friends already with her maids,saying they'll teach her some of their recipes on making the best kimchi stew! Nari laughed at the scene playing in her head. At least,someone was having no trouble to fit in.

It's been 4 days since Kyungsoo left for Europe. She wasn't sure how to react when Kyungsoo get back and waited for her answer. She felt terrible as a best friend and at the same time,she felt relieved that Yoseob finally know her feeling. It's still a surprise to her when Yoseob kissed her cheek in front of the maids and her friends. But nothing could make her even happier to be with her prince.

She reached her body sponge and began to rub her leg slowly. The feeling of relaxation makes her let out a satisfying smile. Then,she remembered that she have meeting with some French model regarding the Autumn look shooting. She quicken her shower time and grabbed her robe before putting some simple,yet cute outfit. She took out a pair of orange hot pants,pink polka dots singlet,peach-colored leather jacket and a pink beanie. She put on her peach-colored wedges shoes and her hand bag. 

Suzy: Morning,supermodel or should I say.. Super cute teenage supermodel?

Nari: Morning,Suzy-ah~Wae? Did I dress to young for my age?

Suzy: Annyia,you looked cute. But.. Aren't a supermodel should wear something that showed more skin than clothing?

Nari: Typical.. I'm not like that,okay? I like to dress comfortably! *sticking out her tounge at Suzy*

Suzy laughed and shoved in a Nutella-spread bread into . It leave smudges on Nari's mouth. Yoseob came into the kitchen and laughed hysterically with Ilhoon.

Ilhoon: Yah.. What happen to you? You looked like a 5 year old kid!

Yoseob: Omo,she looked cute! *wiped away the smudges and give her ppo ppo on her lips*

Nari blushed because it's her first time being kissed by Yoseob in front of her maids and the guys-except Suzy. The maids giggled and poured some coffee into Yoseob's cup and milk into Ilhoon's cup-milk lover cup! She smile suspiciously and rolled her eyes annoyingly at Ilhoon. Laugh all you can,milk lover! Your wrath will start after you stop laughing. He abruptly stopped laughing and sat next to Suzy. Suzy fake a sulk and eat her breakfast without looking at Ilhoon.

Ilhoon: Morning Suzy-ssi~~ Err.. Suzy-ssi? *scratching his head* Yah,Nari-ah.. wae-gurae? Why isn't she talking to me?

Nari shrugged her shoulder and shooked her head,saying "Molla.. ". Of course she knew,Suzy had been rambling all night about how dense Ilhoon's thought was for not helping them moving out or give her a call to apologize. A single message wouldn't hurt if calling was a nuisance! Suzy wasn't alwys showed her interest but this time,she did. All because of that guy named Ilhoon. Yoseob gave a signal to Nari for some explanation. Nari laughed and whipered everything to Yoseob. After 2 minutes,Yoseob nodded and start to giggle. Suzy finished her breakfast and hugged Nari before going to work,leaving Ilhoon with a question mark in his mind.

Yoseob escorted Nari to his car and put on the seat belt for her. She blushed again when the head maid giggle at them. Ilhoon sat at the backseat,looking troubled. They both what's bothering him so they decided to play stupid to see how dense he reall is..

Ilhoon: Hurm.. AH!! I know~ It's her birthday yesterday,right? Annyia.. That should not be it.. Hurmm... Omo, bwo-ya???? Aishh... Na michigessoe! 

Yoseob shooked his head and started engine. He reversed his car and drove to Nari's company-A List Fashion Inc. Yoseob also received an offer to shoot for the Autumn look. He agreed right away as soon as he discovered Nari would be in it too. Ilhoon who didn't have anything to do on Wednesday,decided to tag along. They're both walking while holding hands,ignoring some eyes looking at them. Some of the workers greeted Ilhoon as he's quite well-known for his edgy-look designs,apart from his hobby working as part-timer when he's bored with sketches and fabrics.

A tall white man greeted them in English. His accent has a little bit of a French. So,he's the client they were supposed to meet. The photographer,Nari's manager and Yoseob's manager are already sitting on the round table room. The guy introduced himself as Simon,a new-rising design in French. He handed out some of his designs in portfolio to everyone in the room. He explained that having a collaboration with Asian models would be a bigger opportunity to both countries to enlarge the business deal around the world.

He also said that he's amazed by Nari's work and Yoseob's dedication. Everyone higly recommend him to chose the two. The latter began to giggle as he agreed to his friend's recommendation. Nari asked Simon about the other model they would be working with.

Simon: You must be Oh Nari,right? *kissed Nari's hand*

Yoseob: Hello.. I'm Yang Yoseob of Cube Fashion.

Simon: Ah,I know you. I've seen your work! It's marvellous~ You must be his boyfriend,right? 

Yoseob grinned and nodded. Simon's expression changed a bit but he managed to hide it. Yoseob also explained that Ilhoon-who are busy texting Suzy to beg for forgiveness to whatever his mistakes was- is his trusted best friend also the famous designer who designed the 'Thrill of Edge' looks in the Vogue magazine. Simon's eyes widen and he looked impressed.Turning his face back at Nari,he looked at his watch.

Simon: Oh,my apology Miss Nari.. She's a bit late unfortunately.

Gayoon: No,I'm not! Hehee.. Annyeonghaseyo everyone. Choseonghamnida,I got trapped due to traffic jam.

Gayoon bowed a few times and smile innocently. She glanced sharply at Nari,who's waist was embraced with Yoseob's arm. Nari's eyes widen and she began to tremble. Gayoon-ssi? We'll be working with her? Everyone shooked hands with her and did what French people always do,kiss both cheek of the person they met to show affection and their warm side. When she hold Nari's hand,she whispered to her "Hi,old friend.. Miss me?" Nari force a smile and nodded slightly. Gayoon shifted her gazed at Yoseob and kissed his cheek.

Gayoon: Annyeonghaseyo,Yoseob-ssi. *linking her arm around Yoseob's arm*

Simon: Do you know each other?

Gayoon: Oui(yes)!  J'avais l'habitude de lui comme dans un collège(I used to like him in college).

Simon: Really? That's interesting!

Everyone didn't know what Gayoon said,but they decided to let it slide. Assuming it's nothing important. Yoseob pulled his arm slowly(disturbed by Gayoon's words as he can speakFrench) and took his seat back. Nari joined him on his left and Gayoon sit on his right. Ilhoon who watched the whole scene shooked his head in disbelief. This is definitely WWIII. Ilhoon annoyed at how clingy Gayoon are compared to the professional Nari who kept asking about the theme and pouring some ideas for the photoshoot. Simon likes Nari's attitude when it comes to work and he really glad he choses her as one of his models.

Simon: So.. We'll be shooting tomorrow,exactly 10 A.M. so don't be late. Vous m'entendez(do you hear me),Gayoon? Ilhoon?

Ilhoon looked at him and smile.

Ilhoon: Oui? 

Simon: Vous pouvez parler français(you can speak French)? 

Ilhoon: Oui,je peux parler français( yes,I can speak French). *looking sharply at Gayoon and smirk* So,what can I help you?

Simon: Can you joined us tomorrow? I might need your help since you're also in this field.

Ilhoon: Excusez-moi(excuse me)? Mais comment savez-vous(But how did you know)? Wow.. 

Yoseob: I told him earlier that you're my bestfriend a.k.a one of the best designer in Korea. Now,drop the French and speak in English. The other may not know French,arasso? *whipering to Ilhoon*

Ilhoon: Sure,I'll be honored to assist you tomorrow! *shaking hands with Simon*

The meeting went on quite longer than nari expected. Simon love to do everything in one-go. They decided the locations,the models' outfit(fitting session),hair and make-up, and themes,exactly at the meeting. Nari didn't used to this fast-paced meeting where everything decided in just a few hours,bt she did her best and showed her professional side although it's killing her for having to change clothes a few time for the fitting.

After the 10 hours-more likely a day-meeting,Simon and Gayoon left the meeting room with mixed feelings after bidding goodbye to the others. Gayoon's heart fluttered at the thought of Yoseob and him together in a photoshoot. But then,she grunted as the image of Nari in the photo will ruin everything! She's burning with hatred and hated how close Nari and Yoseob. She almost went back into the room if Simon didn't stopped her.

Simon: Arrêtez. Ne pas faire de bêtises(Stop. Don't do anything stupid). 

Gayoon: But.. Il est à moi(he's mine)! That wretch stole him from me. That stupid Nari!

Simon: He's not yours anymore. Ne fais pas I'idiot(don't be a fool)!

Gayoon: Simon! You know how I felt about him,right? I won't lose him again. I'll make him fall for me. Fall harder that she can't even breath because he isn't hers.

Ilhoon who was about to stepped into the elevator stopped instantly. So,he knew about Gayoon's past? WHo is he? Why did she told him anything,that is PERSONAL? He stayed at the corner until they're gone into the elevator. Ilhoon let out relieved sigh.

Yoseob: Suzy already accepted your apologizes? You seem so tensed,Ilhoon-ah.

Ilhoon: Omo,saesangie(Oh,God)! Don't startled me like that,hyung! Fuhh~ You scared me to death!

Yoseob: Mian! Hehee.. Yah,aren't you going somewhere else today? You keep tailing us!

Ilhoon: Wae?? Did I annoyed you and Nari??

Nari chuckled and shooked her head. She told him that Suzy was mad because he didn't helped with the moving out. What's worse,he didn't call or texted her to apologize. Ilhoon facepalmed himself and knocked his head a few times. He fished out his phone from his pocket and called Suzy. She picked up. Before she even spoke,Ilhoon showered her with apologies and promises that he'll make it up to her. Nari took the phone from him and talked to Suzy. She nodded a few times and burst into laughter. Then she looked at the anxious Ilhoon before handing back his phone.

Nari: Oppa,I need to go to the dock. Suzy wanted to have tea with me.. alone. *looking at Ilhoon and smirk* After that.. we'll have some shopping to do. 

Yoseob: Jinjja? Hurm.. Arasso! Call me if you need anything. Ilhoon-ah,you can eat with me. 

Ilhoon: B-but... Suzy-ssi.. I..

Yoseob: Aish.. Just follow me and stop rambling about how sorry you are. You should be sorry! Now,let them have their girls talk and finger crossed that Suzy will come to you smiling. Khajja!

The 3 left the building and went separate ways. Ilhoon was dragged by Yoseob to his car after trying so hard to follow Nari. He gave up and let Yoseob dragged him to the car. Nari waved at the 2 and giggled. She waited at the bus stop and put her earphone on. Then,a car pulled over and honked at her. The driver lowered the cars' window and it turned out to be Simon! He asked Nari to get in his car. She shooked her head and told him she got an appointment. He assured her that he's only giving her a lift.

Hesitantly,she get into his car and smile at him. The car drove and Simon smile once in a while between the drive. Nari looks a bit uncomfortable but she tried to hide it. Unfortunately,the French guy wasn't that clueless.

Simon: Sorry for this shocking.. erm.. attitude of mine! I was only thinking that I should give you a ride.

Nari: It's fine,really.. I was going to Han River to meet a friend.

Simon: Date with Yoseob?

Nari: No.. My best friend Suzy. We're having tea together as promised.

Simon: Oh.. Sorry again for interrupting your plan.

Nari: It's okay. It's not like you knew,right? Hehehe..

Simon: I hope my driving isn't that bad. I'm still learning the road in Seoul.

Nari: You're doing fine actually. 

Simon: O-kay~ Here we are! Have a pleasant lunch,Miss Nari. *kissed Nari's hand*

Nari: Err.. thanks for the ride. See you tomorrow.

The car drove away and Nari was still standing like a statue. She stared at her hand and immediately scratched her head. French are way to open with skinship,aren't they? She was so immersed in her thought that she didn't realized Suzy walked silently behind her and tapped her shoulder. Nari jumped a little bit and gasped for air. Suzy watched the car-that is still visible- and looked at Nari.

Suzy: Who's the foreigner?

Nari: My French client. We had a meeting earlier and as I waited for the bus after saying goodbye to Yoseob oppa and your hopeless boyfriend *smirk to Suzy's blushed face*,he offered me a ride. He was insisting so I had to get in the car.

Suzy: French? No wonder he's a bit touchy with you.

Nari: I know right? He even kissed Yoseob,my manager,the photogrepher and everyone's cheek at the meeting room! I thought he was gay,but Yoseob told me it's the French way of warming up to people they just met.

Suzy: LOL,that's cool yet scary. Being too touchy is not my type. 

Nari: Aigoo~ You're just like Ilhoon! Omo,I wonder how you guys could hold hands so easily on my birthday when you just met! Hurmm...

Suzy: We'll talk later at the restaurant,ne? I'm starving and standing under the sun isn't gonna help. 

Nari: Ye,ye.. Arasso! Khajja~ 

*************************************************************************************************

Conference Room,(day 4)-  2.30 P.M

Kyungsoo stretched his back and loosened his neck tie. The moderator kept on explaining his enclosure for his presentation on his latest case- and murder case involving a Prime Minister's daughter. The audiences(consists of Exo attorneys and other countries' attorney),listened to the latter and nodded. Once in a while,another attorney asked the moderator a few questions but he's too tired to focus. Kyungsoo swirled his head as his neck felt stiffed for sitting nearly 5 hours. His eyes felt heavy as well. Jongin who sat next to him only smile and reached for Kyungsoo's neck with his left hand. Kyungsoo gets jumpy and stared at Jongin.

Kyungsoo: Wae-yo?

Jongin: You looked tired,hyung.. I'm only massaging your neck.

Kyungsoo: Thanks.. That is so.. a-ahh.. nice. 

Jongin glad that his touch makes the older whimpers and let out a small moan. They're lucky their table were  located at the back. Jongdae already dozed off and so does Zitao while the rest of Exo attorney put up with the presentation. The audiences looked a bit tired too but they're keeping their eyes open,surely not their ears. Kyungsoo put hi head on the table as his arms folded to cover his face. Jongin hand kept massaging his neck. Then,his hand travelled down to his back but it felt so good that Kyungsoo didn't stopped him. Jongin's hand travelled way down to Kyungsoo's . Kyungsoo let out another small moan but he bit his bottom lips to prevent his moan from excaping. Jongin touched his and Kyungsoo looked at him with his round eyes,widely open.

Kyungsoo: What was that? *his cheek began to blush*

Jongin: You've been sitting for 5 hours,don't tell me you don't feel numb.

Kyungsoo: I.. d-do.. a-ahh.. stop that. You're making me.. a-ahh.. uneasy.

Kyungsoo shut his eyes and his back arched at Jongin's touched.  Kyungsoo's eyes wide open and he almost let out another moan. Jongin love what he see and he kept massaging Kyungsoo. Hyung must be tired. He seems to be enjoying the massage. Huh~ Poor hyung! But,he sounded weird. Did I massaged him too hard? Hurm.. The other's said I have talents in massaging. They lied? Annyia.. Maybe that's Kyungsoo hyung's way of enjoying massages. Korre,maybe that's why!  

Kyungsoo: S-stop.. a-ahhh.. We're in the conference r-room.. a-ahh.. Jongin! 

Jongin: Should I ? But I can see you're enjoying it. Huh.. This meeting makes everyone tired. No wonder you're always looked tired during presentations like this! *looking at Kyungsoo while shooking his head*

Jongin looked his surrounding and everyone was so into the presentation-mostly dozed off! Jongin slowly near him and stared at Kyungsoo. His eyes are red,probably from trying hard not to dozed off. Kyungsoo's breathing getting uneven and he began to sweat. He hold Jongin's hand. But Jongin didn't stopped massaging him. His glassy eyes stared at Jongin. Kyungsoo shooked his head,tried to pull away.  Kyungsoo was so relaxed and comfortable at the same time. Suddenly,he snapped out of it. What the.. No!!

Kyungsoo catched Jongin's hand and pulled it away. Jongin looked confuse but he was way more confuse than Jongin. He don't understand why he let Jongin touched him in the first place. He harshly tighten his neck tie and stood up. He excused himself and went to the toilet to wash his face. His face was red and he could see his tent bulge in his pants.

He's getting hotter and feeling needy. He ed his shirt and wash his face again. Why am I getting by his touch? I thought I like Nari. Am I.. a gay? Did I really like Jongin? I've been blushed by his attitude since we first came here. Gosh.. What's going on with me? He took out his handkerchief and dried his face. He fixed his shirt and neck tie before exited the toilet. He called Joonmyun.

Kyungsoo: Hyung,I feel.. a bit uneasy. I think I'm sick... Can I.. ermm..  Can I go home first?

Joonmyun: Sure! I'll bring your stuffs later. make sure to rest well and take some medicine. Bye!

Kyungsoo: Eo.. Arasso.. bye.. 

Aigoo.. This is nuts! I'm actually gay? Huh.. Well,that's a good reason to let go Nari,I guess. Chanyeol and Baek are experienced in this stuffs,so does Yifan and Tao. Should I asked their opinion? Hurmm.. Better be prepared than be sorry,just like Ilhoon always said. Fine,I'll seek their advice! Let's just hope they're not one of those looney advisors!

Kyungsoo's head hung low and he went outside the building to catch a cab. He gave the address to the driver and the driver nodded. The ride in the cab was silent and he began to miss his friends. He took out his phone and texted Ilhoon,the silly yet trusty baby-like friend.

 

From:Kyungie

To: Ilhoonie

[ Hi,tofu boy. Miss me? :P ]

 

From: Ilhoonie

To: kyungie

[ Hi,hyung~~~ Omo,life here is a mess! FYI,miss you so much! How's everything? ]

 

From: Kyungie

To: Ilhoonie

[ Everything was messed up. I think I'm a gay ==" Na eottohke?? ]

 

From: Ilhonie

To: Kyungie: 

[ Daebak! Only 4 days away from home,and you're already a gay?? LOL. Congratulations hyung! Who's the one? ]

 

From: Kyungie

To: Ilhoonie

[ You're so bad! Btw, he's Kai.. ]

 

From: Ilhoonie

To: Kyungie

[ Bwooo??!!! Like,the hottest guy ever at your company? Kim Jongin?? How? ]

 

From: Kyungie

To: Ilhoonie

[ It happens just like that. He touched me,I got . Actually,he massaged me because my body hurt. You know how I hate sitting for hours listening to speech and stuffs,right? ]

 

From: Ilhoonie

To:Kyungie

[ Lol.. You still had trouble with that? So.. What you gonna do,hyung? ]

 

From: Kyungie

To: Ilhoonie

Idk. I'm still blurred and idk what to do. ]

 

From: Ilhoonie

To: Kyungie:

[ Have you guys done it? >:P ]

 

From: Kyungie

To: Ilhoonie

[ What??? No! Ergh.. I'm tired. I'll text you again later! Annyeong~ ]

 

-To be continue-

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeonghaseyo~~

Omo,it feels great after a quick rest from my cramps and hormones problem!   

How is everyone? Been good? I hope you are! 

Hence,I'll add more fluffiness in the next chaper. Still fuzzy and blurry,but I'll try to come up with something. Due to my slow writing,I'll add up to 14 chapters. Then,it'll be FIN or THE END. 

For those lovely readers who wanted a sequel,be my guest. Just asked for it and I'll come up with somethine cause I love you guys for reading my stories! Muahhh! 

Btw,thanks for reading,voting,commenting and always put up with my story. You guys are amazing! Keep commenting,you guys make me so happy to see what you guys' thought.    XOXO ! 

 

-Yullie96