What Just Happened?

Forever Love You

At a penthouse their company rent for their stay in France..

(Day 2, 9 A.M.)

 

Kyungsoo P.O.V

Huarghhhh.. Omo,my head felt so heavy and so does my body. What happened last night? Did I get hit by a truck or something?? Omo.. maldo andwe! Why are they lying on the floor like that? Jongin? Why is he on top of me..? OMO!!! Did something happened last night????

Kyungsoo shaked Jongin off him and the latter ended up waking by Kyungsoo's force. He rubbed his eyes a few times to adjust to the room's bright light as sunlight shone through the white curtain. He sat and stared at the shocked-looking Kyungsoo. His eyes were wide,looking back at Jongin who's . Jongin looked at himself and back at Kyungsoo. When he realized he's ...

Jongin: Holy sh*t!! *stumbles with the blanket to cover himself and ended up tripping to sleeping Luhan on the floor*

Luhan: Yah.. what's wrong with you,Jongin-ah??? That's hurt!

Yixing: Aigoo.. What's the fuss? It's still early guys. Let me sleep and don't make too much noise.

Kyungsoo: Hyung,what happened last night? Why did he ?

Luhan: You don't remember?? huarghhh~ *stretching his body and get his yoga mate* So do I. 

Kyungsoo: De.. I don't. *get up as well and make the bed*

Baekhyun: Last night,we're planning on how to protect your precious best friend Nari but Jongdae and Chanyeol ended up buying everyone some drinks. Lol,your alcohol tolerance is seriously low.

Kyungsoo: Did I really drink? *smelling his own breath and make a disguisted face* I smell horrible!

Chanyeol: Yeah,you're drunk and a cute drunken man too! You should see yourself last night,singing to 'Gee'. Yah,Baek! Put on some clothes,you're gonna scared Kyungsoo. *throwing a towel to Baekhyun who only wear his brief*

Baekhyun: Wae? Aren't my body hot? I thought you like it last night when your pour the rum on me and me clean!

Kris: Yah,get a grip! 'Hot' and you don't combined,Baek!

Luhan: Why would I listen to this? Huh~ Yah,jeongshin charyeo! Wake up~~~~ *waking Joonmyun*

Joonmyun: Huarghhhh~ Yah,you kids should really stop buying alcohol! This is terrible,I can't get up!

Chanyeol: Omo,we have 3 innocence guys with us and this trip will really corrupt them! Hahaha

Luhan: Who do you call innocence,derp face?

Yixing: He's right Luhan-ah. You really are innocence. You,Joonmyun and Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. While whisking the eggs and veggies to make some Korean pancakes,his mind still wondered about what really happened last night. How did Jongin ended up ? Who make me drink? Gosh,I don't remember anything at all! His hand swiftly poured the batter into the pan and swirled the pan a little to make the batter evenly cooked. Then,he flipped the batter to cook the other side. The aroma poked into everyone's nose as one by one came into the kitchen. Some had showered(especially Jongin,Luhan,Joonmyun and Baek) and some still wearing their PJ's.

After cooking three plates full of Korean pancake,he made some kimchi stew with canned tuna. The others only watched him and they're waiting patiencely as Kyungsoo looked so cool wearing apron. Then,he prepared some fresh orange juice(with Luhan's help cause he's busy cooking the stew) and a jug of coffee. The rice has cooked well and he scooped the rice into 11 bowls. Luhan passed the bowls to everyone and tooked out some bread and Nutella spread onto the table. Kyungsoo still cooking the stew,so he toasted some bread and spread the Nutella on each breads.

After a few minutes,the 2 guys done cooking and they joined the other at the table. The ate quietly then Chanyeol broke the silence.

Chanyeol: Wahh~ Your cooking got better,Kyungsoo-ah!

Kyungsoo: jinjja? I hope the stew isn't too salty for you guys.

Jongin: Annyia,it's just right. It helped to relieved the hangover,hyung! Thanks for the food.

Kyungsoo: Jeongmal? Omo,I'm glad you guys love it. Hajiman(but).. Can anyone care to explain why we're drunk and how did I got to drink? You guys knew I don't drink right? *he narrowed his eyes to everyone on the table*

Almost everyone choked on their food except Joonmyun,Luhan,Yixing,Baekhyun,Yifan and Jongin. Obviously,they're innocent.. So..

Kyungsoo: Minseok hyung,who gave me the drink last night?

Minseok scratched the back of his head and looked at Jongdae.

Jongdae: What? Me?? An-anyia.. It's not me..

Kyungsoo: Oh really??

Jongdae: Ergh.. Okay! fine,I did! 

Kyungsoo: But why?? 

Jongdae then explained that he didn't want everyone to stress out and forgot about the reason they're in France. They're on business trip and he wanted them to chilled out,enjoy the free trip without worrying stuffs. Kyungsoo sighed. Jongdae's right. I shouldn't worried of anything. Jongdae added,if Kyungsoo didn't get drunk,then the rest won't too. So.. He put some rum into Kyungsoo's glass-which Kyungsoo thought was a weird France fruit punch- and drink it without much thinking. As Kyungsoo starting to lose his sanity,he started to grab Jongin's phone and dance 'Gee' on the bed.

The others(LuHan and Joonmyun) didn't know what heappened to Kyungsoo. The thought Kyungsoo was acting cute. So,they drink their 'fruit punch' as well. Then,the two joined Kyungsoo dancing to Sistar-Give it To Me at the living room. The 3 innocence got drunk so everyone else didn't see nothing wrong if they joined the three. They played 'rock,paper,scissor' and the one who lose should drink one shot of rum. Jongdae even told then that the play strip at Jongin. Jongin choked on his food.

Jongin: You what??! Why didn't I remember that part?

Baekhyun: Because... This is France,baby! You're not drinking makgeolli or soju just like when we're in Korea! 

Jongdae: Yeah.. It's awesome how you seduced Kyungsoo last night. You stripped and... 

Kyungsoo: AND WHAT?? *his eyes getting bigger*

Chanyeol: He kissed you while passing the alcohol into your mouth.

Luhan: Euwwwwww! Guys! They're people eating here! Why would I listen to this?? 

Jongin eating silently and his cheek grew redder. Kyungsoo who sat next to him began to blush as well. Jongdae only laughed with Chanyeol as their plan to make everyone lose control,succeeded! Luhan's ear got red as well. He eat his food silently until..

Luhan: Omo,Joonmyun-ah! You're nose is bleeding!!

Yixing put down his chopsticks and went to Joonmyun. He quickly grabbed the tissue on the the kitchen island and stucked it into Joonmyun's nostrils. Joonmyun pressed the bridge of his nose to prevent the blood flow. He breathed through his mouth and decided to lay down at the couch. Yifan amused by Yixing's quick action and couldn't help himself from laughing.

Zitao: Yah,why are you laughing,gege?

Yifan: Don't you think it's funny,yet romantic?

Minseok: Romantic?

Baekhyun: De,it's romantic for me too.. I guess Yixing's gayness starting to appear. 

Yifan: LOL,he really took care of our leader. It's just a bleeding nose,not a bone crack or something!

Baekhyun: Hahaha.. Well,our leader must be thinking of something naughty. Like,kissing with Yixing last night?

Joonmyun: Yah~ I heard that!

Kyungsoo only shooked his head and think how weird this breakfast session was. Suddenly,Jongin put a piece of pancake into Kyungsoo's bowl. Kyungsoo thanked him and ate the pancake with blushed cheeks. Omo,why did my cheeks feel hot again? It's the same when Jongin shared his pasta with me yesterday. Baekhyun who aware of the whole scene only smile and thought that his plan worked out. His bestfriend Jongin really like Kyungsoo but he's afraid Kyungsoo would be scared if he knew Jongin was gay. He silently feeling thankful to Jongdae and Chanyeol for making Kyungsoo drunk last night.

 

*****************************************************************************************************

Seoul,Korea(6 P.M)

Nari P.O.V

Huh... This is so tiring! I wished I could stayed at home.*walking to the car at the parking lot* It's been a while since I took a leave. Luckily,it's a short shooting. This heels is killing me.*took off the heels and wear flat shoes in the car* Ah,right! Suzy should be working too right now. Hurmm.. She should be over soon. Maybe I could picked her up and started helping her to pack her belonging into my house. Hehee.. Having a new housemate sounds great. Especially when having a trusty friend like her. yah.. I hope she's wearing scarf,the weather is terribly cold!

 

Nari pulled over her car next to the dock when the same cruise ship was docking. Then,she saw Suzy waving to the on-going passengers off the cruise ship. Suzy looked exhausted and shivering. No wonder she's shivering,she only wore a thin jacket over her long shirt without scarf. As the passenger slowly gone,Suzy bowed to the captain and waved him goodbye. Then,she walked down the cruise ship. Nari honked her car and it startled Suzy. Suzy went closer and she smile to her. Nari smiled back and waved at her.

Suzy: Omo,what are you doing here?

Nari: Picking you up,of course! Yah,you're doing a good job by smiling even though you're freezing!

Suzy: Ah.. It's my job to make everyone satisfied with the trip. My lips are cracked from talking non-stop for the passengers. But,it's fun as I gotta see different people everyday.

Nari: I know how it felts! I was smiling while holding a makgeolli bottle,wearing heels! Huh.. I really need a warm bath right now.

Suzy: Me too! This is wearing me out.

Nari asked Suzy to get into the car and insert her house address. Suzy looked at her confusely. Nari rolled her eyes and give Suzy her 'You-gotta-be-kidding-me' look. Suzy tried so hard to remember. Then,it hits her back! The moving out to Nari's house! Suzy smiled and nodded. She insert her address and Nari drove her car to Dongdaemun. 

Suzy went up a flight of stairs before unlocking her house. Nari went inside with her and look at Suzy's house. It's quite small but cozy. She eyed the photo hanging on Suzy's wall. Suzy is pretty and cute since she's little. She even have lots of trophies for beauty pageant since she's little. Suzy called out for her. She walked into a single room and smile as she saw Suzy's pink room with lots of plushies and teddy bears.

Suzy: Err.. Do you think we can carry all of this? This is a lot!

Nari: Don't worry.. We'll bring all of your clothes,gadgets,photos,plushies,teddies and trophies only. Tomorrow some men will get your other belonging. Such as your cute fridge,keyboard, and guitar. Anything else you wann bring?

Suzy: I can't leave those two.. *pointing at Eurongie and Baby*

Nari: Hahaha.. of course we'll bring the dogs! Let's put them inside the cage and packed their needs. So,is that all? 

Suzy looked around and suddenly she saw her only family photo when she's 18. She hugged the photo and nodded. Nari hugged her and encourage her.

Nari: It's okay.. You'll have me and the boys from now on. Furthermore,you won't have to use the subway train to go to work anymore. It's easier for you to go to work from my house. It's near,you can go to work by bus,cab,walk or.. my driver can sent you.

Suzy: Gomawo-yo,Nari-ah! 

Nari smile and started packing Suzy's belonging into boxes. She also assured Suzy that her rented house will still be available to her for the rest of the week before the owner sell it. So,they can always came back to pick anything she wanted. Suzy nodded and give nari a quick squeeze. 

Nari gigled and let Suzy go. They packed Suzy clothes inside 2 travelling bag and the other into boxes. Upon finishing packing her stuffs,Suzy put the boxes near the door. Nari wipes her sweat and looked at her watch. It's already 8.15 P.M. They haven't had dinner,yet! She picked 2 boxes at a time and put it inside her car. The rented house didn't have elevator. No wonder Suzy's body is fit! She smile alone.

Suzy then joined her to put another 2 boxes into Nari's car trunk and close the trunk. She ran back into the house to grab the dogs and their needs. The dogs are placed at the backseat. Nari came behind her and placed 2 travelling bags next to the dogs' cage. Suzy's eyes widen and she gasped for air from running back and forth.

Suzy: Yah, huh..huh.. you carry those travelling bag?? They're heavy,for God sake! Heavier than both of our weight being combined! Huh.. Huh..

Nari: Gwenchana-yo! Now,there's no more stuff for us to carry from up stairs! 

Suzy: Maja-yo.. Everything has already here. Wait,our bags and jackets are still upstairs. 

Suzy ran as fast as she could and grabbed their jackets,bags,some scarfs and her house key. She also brought a few snacks from her kitchen into a picnic basket to prevent the foods gone bad. Luckily,she only has a few biscuits,cakes,juice,vitagens and kimchi. She found herself thanking her bad habits of eating out because she didn't have to carry lots of stuffs down stairs. She ran back to where Nari was and gave Nari a bottle of juice.Nari drank and wipe her sweat.

Nari: Yah.. I was going to take you eat. Why did you grabbed the foods?

Suzy: I'm afraid they'll gone bad if I left them in the fridge. Furthermore,this is the only food I have. So,I can put them into the fridge again tomorrow when the men carried the fridge into my new room.

Nari: Ah,maja-yo! hehee.. Ready?

Suzy nodded and get into the car. Nari started the engine and drove her car to Cheongdam-dong,where she lived. She stopped by at the meat restaurant and they ate bulgogi there. Suzy had a good time with her new best friend and they order another portion of meats.

While they're eating,Nari can't help but thinking of Yoseob. She smile suddenly when she remembered how he confessed to her at the cruise ship. He even picked her up bridal style and turned her around out of joy. Suzy aware of Nari's silly smile and laughed. Nari stared at her and rolled her eyes

Nari: wae?? What's so funny?

Suzy: You. You're so funny. How can you think of Yoseob in this smoky place after sweating like a pig,helping me to carry my belonging from my 3 storey house?

Nari: Bwo?? *choked* How did you know I was thinking of him??

Suzy: Puffff! Pl-lease~~ Should I remind you of my working experiences again?

Nari: Nevermind~ *puffing her cheeks and rolled her eyes in annoyance*

Suzy: So.. What's the funny thought you have a while ago?

Nari: I miss him. That's all.

Suzy: Right.. Like that the reason you're smiling.. Jakkamannyo! You didn't.. he... You guys did it,right??

Nari spitted her drinks in front of Suzy's face and choked. Suzy gave her napkin and apologized while wiping her own face. Nari looked around and all eyes on her. She apologized to everyone before looking back at giggling Suzy.

Nari: Yah.. You embarrassed me! Annyia.. We didn't do it. He's a gentleman and he wouldn't do something like that without my permission.

Suzy's mouth formed an 'O' while sipping her orange juice. Nari grilled some meat but her cheeks still blushed. How on earth would she think Yoseob oppa and I make out?? That's absurd! But.. What if we.. Annyia! Don't be a ert,Nari-ah! Aigoo.. Geumanhe! Suzy giggled and she knew she just messed with Nari's head.

Suzy: Seriously,these guys should get married or something before she loses her mind.

Nari: Bwo??????

Suzy: Nothing~ Yah! You burnt the meat! 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo~   

So... How's everyone doing? Still here with me??  Assa(Great)!! 

Hurm.. This is just a warmed up update after all of the drama and fluffiness, but it seems like Kyungsoo started to feel something towards Jonginie~~ Omo,the shippers of KaiSoo,SuLay and taoRis.. Are you guys here? I hope the little tale if drunken guy didn't disappoint you guys! 

Anyway, next chapter.. Hurm.. What should I wrote? Yoseob and Nari's story or KaiSoo? I'm still thinking which couple I should wrote. Hehee.. Btw,Mianhe for the lame update. I have a bad cramps right now and it's hard to endure when I'm having a migraine too! 

But,since you guys are so lovely and cute for waiting my update,I'll just bear the pain for you guys! Hehee.. 

Jeongmal kamsahamnida for reading,voting,subs, and commenting! Love you guys so much! And to new readers, welcome!! To GGbezt,kamsahamnida for supporting my Exo stories. I'll make sure to update and make sequels for the stories you you commented.

XOXO,everyone! <3   

-Yullie96