Lost.. in your eyes

Forever Love You

Without Kyungsoo-Day 1(kind of..)

 

After a sad departing with Kyungsoo and his co-workers,Yoseob and Ilhoon carry on with their actual plan for Nari's birthday. It's been a long time since they had actually planned a real birthday celebration after he got famous for cosmestic modelling,Ilhoon's designer career going over the roof and Kyungsoo's busy internship at a firm. As promised,Yoseob had asked nari to dressed up and went to Han River that evening. She knew there'll be a surprise party for her since Kyungsoo gave her a beautiful locket as present earlier in the morning. 

Cold and curious,Nari walked at the docks where the duck boats are and the tour boats are. She's been there for almost 10 minutes and there's neither Ilhoon nor did Yoseob.She looked at her watch. It's 9 pm already! Where are they? Are they gonna leave me here freezing? She took out her phone and began calling for Yoseob.

Nari: Yoboseyo~ Sunbaenim?? Noe eodi-ya? 

Yoseob: Relax,I'm somewhere near you,pabo. Nari-ah,you look so pretty this evening. You'll be much prettier without that frown on your face.

Nari: De? *suddenly her cheek gone red and hotter* U-uh.. Where are you anyway? I can't see you.

Suddenly the tour boat behind her(one of the biggest,kinda expensive cruise ship on the Han River) lighted up. She was shocked and quickly turned around. At the top deck,she saw Ilhoon was waving at her and he was wearing.. a suit? Wow,that's new. He looked mature and handsome than the goofy Ilhoon I've ever seen! Then standing next to him was Yoseob-also wearing a suit,with his phone still attached to his ear.

Nari: Sunbaenim..

Yoseob: Seriously? Please call me something else and.. are you gonna stand over there or join us? Welcome aboard,princess! 

Nari smiled after hearing Yoseob's joke. She turned off her phone and a middle aged guy wearing a tux suddenly walked to her from the boat and welcomed her into the boat. The boat was vacant,on holidays? It's usually crowded with people go on a luxurious date! Nari took a deep breath and followed the guy to the deck. Yoseob naturally offered his hand and shyly-but excited!- Nari took his hand and he bring her to enjoy the view. Slowly the ship leave the docks. Nari was so impressed with this fine experienced.Ilhoon on the other hand was talking to the tour guide-which happened to be a girl named Suzy. Nari lifted her left eyebrow at the rare sight.

Yoseob only shook his head and laughed when Nari looked at him. They both giggled and decided to let Ilhoon with his..urm.. date. Nari looked so beautiful without too much make-up. She's wearing a strapless dark blue dress with her long hair tied into pony tail and she's also wearing the necklace Kyungsoo gave her. She looked at him and smiled,the smile that always melted his heart. After a few minutes of night viewing,the middle age guy-a waiter-gave them a drink. nari's favorite drink which is apple juice mixed with soda.

Nari: Oppa,it this the secret that makes you guys suspicious last night?

Yoseob: Uhukk.. uhukk! *choked in his drink* Bwo? Op-oppa?

Nari: Aren't you the one who asked me to called you something else then 'sunbaenim'? Yah,gwenchana-yo?

Yoseob: De.. I'm fine. *wiping his mouthwith his handkerchief* So..erm.. yeah,this is basically what we're working on yesterday. I took a leave for a day to book the flowers and Ilhoon hired the musician*pointing his finger at a group of musician* and Kyungsoo who's in charged of the cake.

Nari: Jinjja? That's very thoughtful of you guys. Gomawo-yo! *kissed Yoseob's cheek*

Suddenly,Yoseob's face gone red and he began to sweat. His eyes are fixed on her although his mind are over the moon. He nervously put his right hand on the rail as his left hand-still holding Nari's hand- began to sweat! Nari was amused by what she's seeing. She rubbed his hand using her thumb to grab his attention. Just like what I thought,his mind was somewhere else! Yoseob nervously snapped out of his imagination and wiped his forehead using the handkercief,again! Suddenly Nari stand closer,way closer~ a pinched Yoseob's red cheek with both her hands!!

Nari: OMO,isn't he the cutest sunbaenim that I ever see?? This guy is sooooo cute that I feel like biting him! Aigoo~~

Suzy and ilhoon tried to hide their laughed but it escaped anyway. They're laughing at the oh-s0-romantic-kid-like-scene and Ilhoon was enjoying that his beloved friend being treated like that. Helpless and cute. Yoseob feel like jumping in the huge river and swam back to the dock,find a remote place and dig a hole to bury his face! Nari only laughed. Nevertheless,Yoseob stick his tounge to her before he snapped his finger. Then,the waiter came in with a trolley,placing her cake on it.

All: Saengil chukahamnida,saengil chuka hamnida.. Saranghaneun uri Oh Nari-ah.. Saengil chuka hamnida~

Yoseob took her hand and bring her to the cake. It was a 4 foot tall cake with cute edible pictures of her college years until she became a model-now. The cake was so pretty. Among all of the pictures,her eyes stopped on a particular picture. The picture of her senior year,when Yoseob was giving her a bouquet of roses for her graduation day-knealing like a guy proposing his girlfriend. She closed her eyes and make a wish. I wish Yoseob know how much I love him and he open his heart for me. Also,I wished everyone that I loved will always be healthy and happy forever. (Nari love Yoseob- hehee)

Then,she opened her eyes and steal a quick glanced to Yoseob before blowing the candles. Everyone clapped their hands in unison. Yoseob hugged her and whispered 'happy birthday,pabo' on her ear. She giggled and nodded. A simple,I LOVE YOU would be great on my birthday,Yoseob-ah. Yoseob looked at her and suddenly he pulled a small black box from his pocket. Her eyes grew wide. It can't be! Then,Yoseob gave it to her. She nervously opened the box hoping and not hoping-mostly hoping- that she was right. As she opened it,her body frozed.

It's a ring!  An ordinary white gold with a small diamonds around it. Yoseob pulled it out and slide it into her finger. She view her finger with the beautiful ring on it.The ring seems familiar to her. She have seen it before but couldn't remember where or when she saw it. 

Yoseob: Don't tell me you don't remember the ring! I worked hard to find back,you know! *pouted and act cute*

Nari's face looked so confuse. Yoseob kept looking at her with hopes she remember it. Out of the blue,it hit her like a tidal wave and she looked at the ring with nervous eyes. It can't be! Don't tell me it's.. She took it off and looked at the ring's inside. There are words carved on it. 'Be happy,my love -Mom' Her world suddenly shaking under her feet and she almost fell if Yoseob didn't catched her. The other 2 ran up to them and they looked worried.

Yoseob: yah,gwenchana-yo?! Nari-ah,answer me. Are you okay?

Ilhoon: What happen? Hyung,what's going on?

Nari: It's my 16th birthday present,the one that my mum gave me before she died. But,dad sold it to pay for my college fees as we're not well off. 2 months after that,he passed away on my birthday from cancer that he hide from me and my mum for years. I worked part-time to support myself and I saved up for my future. That was when I met you guys,the 3 silly guys who always be with me. 

Yoseob: and.. those silly guys will always be with you no matter what.

Ilhoon: What? Why did I didn't know about this? Hyung,how did you know about the ring?

Yoseob helped Nari to get on her feet and bring her to the dining table inside the cabin. After making sure everyone was warmed enough,Yoseob began to tell them everything.

Yoseob: It's kinda funny,actually..Ilhoon-ah,remember when I was late for the first time for music class that I told you and Kyungsoo? I was scolded that day.

Ilhoon: Yeah.. It's when Mr Choi Siwon was having a bad day,right? The same day he make me face a tree and talked to it for an hour because he caught me talking during his class. It's not even talking! I was teaching Jongin to use the clarinet properly! 

Yoseob: Right.. So,the reson for my lateness was due to 'see' Nari. I was walking passed the dancing room to the music room, when I suddenly heard someone cried. I peeked inside and that's when I saw her crying. I wanted to calm her but I don't know her then. So,I..

Nari: You eavesdroping? You heard what i said? 

Yoseob: Well.. yeah. I did. I heard you said.. *suddenly nari cuts in*

Nari :  "Appa,why did you leave so soon? You promised to be with me for my graduation day! You-you promised you would get back eomma's present. The ring that she gave me. Appa bwiwo(I hate dad)! You're a liar. You don't love me anymore. I miss you dad. I miss you and mum so much.." then,I threw the pic of me wearing the ring,to the floor after tore it into pieces. I tried so hard to forget it. It was hard,until I accidantally poured bubble tea onto Yoseob oppa.

Yoseob: I remember that. I was mad but then I realized you're a freshman. That's when I forgave you and later did i know,we became friends.

Ilhoon: LOL,the famous brother of yours is Oh Sehun,right? Where is he now?

Nari: Studying for degree to be a doctor. He will soon fly to England to continue further and he will enroll into internship as well. My lil' brother surely the best doctor there will be.

Suzy: So,what happens next? I wanted to hear more about the ring. It seems like a fairy-tale. It's heart warming! 

Nari: Opps,I forgot about that. Let's continue oppa.

Yoseob: So,as she left the room,I went to pick the pic and examined it. The ring looks familiar. I've seen it in my aunt's pawn shop. The same ring with a carving inside it. However,my aunt didn't gave me the ring so easily so I promised her within 5 years,I will buy it if she promised to keep it for me. Unfortunately,she forgot about it and the ring was sent to one of her branch in Gangnam. It took me 2 years to find it and I even hired an investigator to find it. Luckily,the person called me somewhere in Busan,and told me the ring was sent to a pawn shop over there. I take a leave after acting out I'm having a food poisoning to the photographer and drove all the way to Busan to retrieve it back.

Yoseob smile and put his hand onto Nari's hand. She suddenly hugged him and thanked him over and over. Nari couldn't hold back her tears and she sobbed in his hug. Yoseob patted her back softly and whispered 'you got me,Nari-ah. I will always be with you'. Suzy couldn't help but said in lower voice 'awww.. I'm so jealous of them. So romantic!' Ilhoon barely heard her words but he was next to her and he smiled at her cuteness. He hold her hand and give her a smile. 

Suddenly,Yoseob's phone vibrated. He saw the ID and it's Kyungsoo! He broke the hug and excused himself.

Yoseob: Yoboseyo~ yah! How's the flight??

Kyungsoo: Wahhh~ It's so tiring,hyung! I'm at the airport. Just landed and the boys are now at the eatery. Miss me already,huh hyung??? kekekeke..

Yoseob: Bluekk! Hahaha.. It's so bored without you here. So.. yeah,I kinda miss you! Do you miss me? *making a cute voice*

Kyungsoo: Erghh.. hyung stop it! I might throw up in front of everyone here! hahahaha.. So,how's the secret party? How is Nari? Is she good?

Yoseob gulped and hesitated for a moment when Kyungsoo asked about Nari. It's really awkward for him and he tried to maintain his voice. He took a deep breath and smile before answering.

Yoseob: Of course she's good! She love the surprise and it's been a great evening for everyone. Especially Ilhoon whou found a new companion. 

Kyungsoo: That's great! Who's the girl?

Yoseob: The new tour guide named Suzy. They looked cute together!

Kyungsoo: LOL! I must see her for myself! Ilhoon should keep her until I came back. Tell him that,hyung!

Yoseob: Hahaha.. Gosh,trying to be his 'mother' and approved the girl if she's qualified? Hahahaha..

Kyungsoo: yah,stop it! Hahaha.. I'm glad that I called you. It's nice to call my best friend.

Yoseob: Hahaha.. I'm happy to hear your voice too. I hope your journey will be filled with excitement.

Kyungsoo: I hope so.. It's kinda exciting already! Err,hyung.. I gotta go. They're calling me already. I'll call again next time. Annyeong!

After saying goodbye to Kyungsoo,he hanged up and took a deep breath. He's happy to hear Kyungsoo's cheerful voice but he can't helped from having a chest pain. He walked slowly to the deck and put his hand on the cold rail as he view the bright and colourful Seoul City. He breath slowly and closed his eyes. Out of nowhere,he felt someone hugged him from behind. He recognized the perfume Enchanteur Paris,non other than Nari. 

Nari:Oppa bwo he(what are you doing)? It's cold out here.

Yoseob: Nothing,I just talked to Kyungsoo. He sounded happy and excited. He felt sorry for not being here with us.

Nari: Jinjja? hurm... It's okay,I'm sure he'll be okay there. 

Nari's voice was calmed and Yoseob began to doubt her feeling towards Kyungsoo. She doesn't seem worried or overjoyed hearing Kyungsoo just called him. It's her usual self,the heck-like-I-care self. Yoseob was so confused. Nari rested her head behind his back and this makes Yoseob's eyes wide open. It's like when he saw he backhugging Kyungsoo! He was lost for words,only his heart beating fast.

Nari: Oppa,gwenchana-yo?

Yoseob: Nari-ah,did you and Kyungsoo.. err.. coupled up? You know,girlfriend-boyfriend kinda stuff?

Nari's hug loosened and he turned around to face her. She smiled,then slowly walked away. But Yoseob was faster. He grabbed her waist and pulled her into a hug.

Nari: Op-oppa..? 

Yoseob: Just answer me. Are you both together??

Yoseob can't hold it in anymore. He gotta asked no matter what. His chest was heavier by the fact he let someone he love into someone else's embrace. He buried his face into Nari-neck and slowly persuaded her to talk. 'Do you love him? ',he whispered to her slowly.

Do you love him?

________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo~~

Yullie96 reporting for duty!

Kyeahhh~ This is nerve-wrecking! I was confused myself of what the answer would be. Half of me wanted to continue this chapter with Nari's 'Yes,we are together' and half of me was like 'No,we don't'.

Omo,this is making my stomach twisted. The confusions,Yoseob's unheard answer and the truth behind the airport scene earlier morning.

Btw,it's hard for me too,Milov4! Yoseob is my 1st bias too and yeah,Kyungsoo is my 2nd bias! I feel nervous about the outcome as well. It's all random and it's more nerve-wrecking than 'planned out' story. 

Nevertheless,I hope everyone is keeping it up with me. 

To new readers,welcome to you guys! Thanks for spending time to read,subs,upvote and comment. Really appreciated it,you guys. <3 xoxo!

 

-Yullie96,a dreamer!