Not What I expected-Kyungsoo

Forever Love You

Yoseob was in the room joining them after what he called a silly incident,he pretend like it never happen. Down deep,it's a bit frustrating when Nari only smile to him without bother to ask 'Oppa,what's wrong? You don't look well..' Who is he kidding with? Nari wouldn't call him that! The movie night went on like what they've planned. The scene where the prisoner's daughter hide from the cell's warden make them all laughed with all their might. Tears are forming in their eyes and popcorns are scattered on the cushion,on their laps and some of the peanut shells are left on the coffee table with emptied soda cans.

The cold air-conditioned room didn't bothered them anymore as they're enjoying the movie. Only for a moment,before Kyungsoo got a phone call from LuHan. He answered with joy while wiping his tears of laughing but it changed into his 'you-gotta-be-kidding-me' look. Nari couldn't stop herself from prying as he ended the call with a short answer,'okay'.

Nari : YAh,waegurae? You looks terrified. Kyungsoo-ah,what's wrong?

Kyungsoo: I gotta go to Europe with the boys for a week. We'll be leaving tomorrow.

Nari : Jinjja? Omo,daebak! That's huge! Yah,don't be like this.. What's the matter?

Ilhoon: Hyung,are you worried about.. ? 

Kyungsoo: Yeah,I am. This is so sudden..

Nari  : I don't get it. If someone called me offering a flight to Europe my answer will be 'yes'. It's not like you don't travel to another country before,so what's the prob?

Yoseob: Nari-ah,geumanhe.. Maybe he has his own reason. Let's just continue watched the movie. Kyungsoo-ah,it's okay. There'll always be next time. 

Nari  : Yah.. Don't drop the subject,sinbaenim. 

Yoseob: Whaaaattt?? *acting cute and back hugged her*

Nari  : Sunbaenim,I'm trying to know what's bothering him. That's all.

Yoseob: I'm sure Kyungsoo can manage everything. He's Do Kyungsoo we're talking about. We wouldn't called him D.O the great for nothing. Tarawa(follow me).. It's gonna be okay,Nari-ah. Right,Kyungsoo?

Kyungsoo: De,maja-yo.. *grinning like a kid*

Yoseob pulled Nari by her waist and led her to the couch. Kyungsoo whose eyes are still locked with Yoseob managed to flashed a 'thank you' wink to Yoseob and a smile was Yoseob's reply. He then crushed himself next to them and tried to forget about his problem. In the matter of fact,he can't. He felt terrible to let something like that passed.

He won't rest or focus on the movie ahead of him and his mind kept hitting the 'guilty' button in his head. Why can't he do something nice in return for someone he loved? He definitely haunted by guilt and he couldn't pretend it's nothing. He just can't so he decided to go home. 

The worried Nari-although she didn't say it- bid him goodbye at her main door. Kyungsoo smiled weakly at her and he really wanna scream " I'm sorry!". Nari could feel something was bothering Kyungsoo and her heart was telling her to stop him from leaving or comfort him,to whatever he's dealing with. Kyungsoo couldn't hide his smile as he saw Nari stares at him without blinking. LOL,she's spacing out again! She always does that when she thinks to hard. 

Kyungsoo pinched her cheek to grab her attention(like always). He said goodnight to her and turned around.When he was about to take further step outside,Nari back hugged him. She leaned her head on his back and let out a long sigh. Kyungsoo's step put into halt and his breathing began to rough.

Kyungsoo: Yah,waeyo? *smile without showing her*

Nari  : Mianhe if I can't help. I don't know what you're dealing with but I hope you'll get through it somehow. It's not about the trip to Europe,right?

Kyungsoo: (Of course it's not,it's about you!) Errr.. Nari-ah? 

Nari  : It's okay,Kyungsoo. You don't have to tell me.

She let go of her hug and it gave Kyungsoo some space to face her. She looks so pretty under the moonlight. Prettier without make-up. If she just knew what they planned,what would her reaction be? Too bad she didn't noticed it. Kyungsoo ruffled her hair and she kissed his cheek. After making sure he had walked to the nearest bus stop,she stepped in to join the other 2.

 

Meanwhile,in the TV room..

Ilhoon: Hyung,what actually happened earlier? I means,you're blocking my view and your eyes aren't even watching the movie. I can see it,the way your head tilted. Then,you're trying so hard to cover up Kyungsoo's problem. Is there something I don't know?

Yoseob: I don't know what you're saying,Ilhoonie.. Now hush! I'm trying to watch a movie here.

Ilhoon: Jakkamman yo! You're not.. she.. you..  Hyung,don't tell me you're checking on Nari! *his eyes grew wider*

Yoseob: *choked on his soda* Uhuk,uhuuk!! Yah,don't said anything that's far than the truth! You'll ended up killing someone for giving them heart attack. *knocked Ilhoon's head*

Ilhoon: Ouch! That's hurt,hyung! Bad hyung,bad hyung! 

Yoseob: Ibwa-yo,she's just a chingu and nothing more! 

Ilhoon: Sure about that? *smiling mischieviously* 

Ilhoon walked to Yoseob from where he was standing and sit next to him. Dumbfounded,Yoseob only blinked his eyes a few time,trying to process what the heck is wrong with this boy. He cupped Ilhoon's face,feeling his forearm and stare into his eyes,confirmed. Ilhoon was not sick,so.. is he crazy? Ilhoon grinned at him,showing his perfectly white teeth. Annoyed,Yoseob stuffed a handful of popcorns into Ilhoon's mouth.

The younger boy just ate it with a long face. Yoseob giggled when he saw the younger pouted and sulked. Now I remember why I'm his friend. He's a baby,for God sake! Ilhoon rolled his eyes in return and took a can of soda. He popped it open and gulped down. He stood up and walked to the window for some fresh air. That's when he spotted Nari and Kyungsoo,hugging. Nari was back hugging Kyungsoo. A rare sight,indeed! Wait,it's just a hug. They've been hugging all the time when they're comforting each other.

Realized what he just thought,his eyes grew wider! Did she knew aboout it? Did Kyungsoo hyung told her? Why did she comforted him? He kept on looking with his hawk-eye mode. He tried so hard to read their lips-like that gonna help! Frustrated,he let a loud grunt. Amused by his dongsaeng's action,Yoseob secretly walked behind him and looked into his direction. He froze. Seeing them hugging made him speechless. Unaware of Ilhoon's stare,he mumbled a few words that barely heard by Ilhoon.

Just like what he thought he heard,Yoseob was mumbling. "Something going on between them?" Yoseob,he really is naive sometimes. He couldn't tell the difference between being in a relationship or just being friendly. He felt sorry for Yoseob,to think of something that didn't even exist. He knew those 2 aren't in love. But then again,he could be wrong. Ilhoon smirk silently,left Yoseob enjoying the view. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong yeorebeun~

I've updated the 2nd chapter and so far,it's still blurry..

Let's see.. the confusion,the drama,the little SECRET.. hurmm.. 

 You guys must be thinking 'what the heck is going on there?'. 

I tried to make it a bit confusing,yet providing a few selections for you guys to guess the story. 

It's random. I'm just writing what my heart feel like. It's purely RANDOM.. 

Btw, gomawo for reading! Let's keep up with me. <3 

 

-Yullie96