Come over right now

Forever Love You

A heavy sighed escaped from Nari. She glanced at her watch-once again! They must be kidding me! I thought it's supposed to be the weekly movie night! I'll kill those guys when they got here! She picked up the already cold freshly-made popcorn and munched it in a handful. Chewing while cursing her bestfriends for being late. Annoyed,she gulped down a can of soda and stepped on the empty can. Another 10 minutes passed.. Suddenly..

Yoseob: Nari-ah,I'm really really really sorry. Are you mad at us? Mianhe! *bow and hugs Nari*

Ilhoon: This is all hyung's fault! He was busy finding your.. *Kyungsoo and Yoseob cupped his mouth*

Kyungsoo: Yah! It's nothing,Nari-ah! So,what are we watching?

Nari  : Just forget it! I'm not in the mood now. 

Kyungsoo: Come on,don't be like this! We're so sorry~ It's just.. hyung will explain to you! *pulling Yoseob's arm*

Yoseob: bwo? Ah.. Ilhoon was.. he was..

Ilhoon: I was being scolded by my boss and almost got fired for breaking the coffee grinder. You know,the coffee machine..?

Nari  : Jinjja? But you said Yoseob sunbaenim was finding something earlier. What's going on here?

Kyungsoo: What this pabo was saying is he knocked off the machine accidentally while mopping the floor and apologized to the boss. Meanwhile,Yoseob hyung went out at the moment to find your favorite fish-shaped cake!

Nari  : Huh? I don't see where this thing is going.. You're hiding something. Aren't you?

Ilhoon:It's a bit complicated,Nari-ah. You know hyung's behavior,right?

Kyungsoo;Yeah.. Hyung can be a bit weird sometimes. I means,how can he only think of you when his bestfriend was scolded and almost got fired? 

Yoseob facepalmed his forehead and glare at Kyungsoo for his 'genius' excuses. Nari suddenly laughed and put her arms around Ilhoon and Kyungsoo's shoulder. The boys are taken aback at the sudden outburst but manage to flash their oh-so-believable-smile. Dragging the boys to the couch,she nervously put on the movie,trembling of course.

She didn't actually buy their excuses but she chose to let it pass before it gets even weirder,more awkward than it has be. Just like when she accidentally fell on Yoseob during winter sleigh race. It was the most awkward moment as their lips slightly brushed.The room suddenly heats up and little did she know,her face already splashed with red pigments from being blushed. Yoseob shoved the cake-shaped cake to her as she settled in next to him and Kyungsoo on the long couch.

Miracle In Cell no.7 was playing on the flatscreen TV as the lights are dimmer in the room than before. A pair of eyes are creeping at Nari,waiting for her reaction. Who wouldn't? She's the best candidate of winning The Best Actress Award at the Cannes Film Festival. Her reactions are priceless,pure emotion and that dazzling eyes that shows no hints of irony. 

It's electrifying how her reaction can sent millions of butterfly in his stomach. He kept staring until a hard thing flew to his face.

Yoseob:The heck??!

Ilhoon: Hyung,you're blocking my view! 

The tension were building up inside him like volcano. All eyes are on him including her's.He didn't realized he's using his arm to support his chin-while stealing glances at her earlier-that it blocked Ilhoon's view. He kept on rocking left and right to hide his nervousness. Wait,he's nervous? It's not like he never met her before,they've been friends for 5 years since his senior year! 

Nari  :Sunbaenim,are you alright? You're fidgeting too much. *gulped* Do you need to go to the bathroom?

Ilhoon and Kyungsoo are laughing at Nari's question. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?"  They're looking at each other with meaningful glance. They're having an evil thought of what Yoseob might do in the bathroom. Erghh.. ert dongsaengs. Like that gonna happen! This is Yoseob we're talking about. Tough but innocence. 

Yoseob: Huh? Anni.. It's just. Yeah,excuse me for a while. 

He purposely coughed while shooting his fierce glare at those silly dongsaengs when Nari isn't looking. Nari at the other hand couldn't careless what her bestfriends are plotting or up to. She already know how silly they can be. What you don't know won't kill-she thought. Ilhoon stopped laughing and texted Kyungsoo even though they're in the same room! Ilhoon always said "better be prepared than be sorry". Yeah right.. Say a ert dongsaeng to his innocence hyungs.

 

From: Ilhoonie

T : Kyungie

[Yah,big lips hyung! Did u see puppy-face hyung's face? That's so readable!]

 

From:Kyungie

To  :Ilhoonie

[LOL!!! >.< I think hyung is having a hard time!He looked so embarrassed. ]

 

From:Ilhoonie

To  :Kyungie

[That's urgghh.. Wanna check on him? I wanna know how 'hard' he was >:) ]

 

From:Kyungie

To  :Ilhoonie

[Yahh~ Geumanhe.. I don't think we should interrupt him,don't we?]

 

From:Ilhoonie

To  :Kyungie

[Chill hyung~ it's only a joke! You wouldn't want to see him doing what we thought,right?]

 

From:Kyungie

To  :Ilhoonie

[ert! Hahaha.. ]

 

From:Ilhoonie

To  :Kyungie

[Say what? Hahaha.. You aren't that innocent either,hyung!]

 

Nari: yahh.. Noe bwo he(What are you doing)? Smiling like pabo. 

Ilhoon: nothing~ I think it's 'hard' for him,Nari-ah.. *giggling*

Nari: Him? Nugu? *looking at Ilhoon*

Kyungsoo: *elbowing Ilhoon's stomach* I think this boy is eating too much snacks that he's gone crazy.

 

Meanwhile at the bathroom...

 

YOSEOB P.O.V

Ah! pabo.. Why would I stared at her. It's obvious and it's embarrassing,too! na eottohke? Arghh.. Why is it so hot? *ing two buttons on his shirt* That's not the problem,the problem is..why aren't they supporting me out there? Aish,pabo dongsaengs! Laughing at me like retarded seals! Breath in,breath out~ Fuh... Maja-yo,you shouldn't let this thing effected the movie night. What's the big fuss on staring someone? She's my bestfriend,she even called me 'sunbaenim' after all these years! There's no affection between us that could led to something more than friend. 

That's right,we're in 'FRIEND ZONE' only. I didn't see her as a woman and she only saw me as a brother,right? 

Right?

________________________________________________________________________________

So,how is the 1st chapter? It's a bit short and childish. I know.. Mianhe dear reader(s). 

No worries,more action to come in the next chapter.

1st chapter is cotton-candy like,Just like a puppy love tale. hehee..

So,there's someone post a comment. Jeongmal kamsahamnida,Isamost2012!

To be honest,I was so eager to write a one shot story but I know my mind couldn't get enough with just a one shot.

So,here's the plan! I'll target until chapter 9 only and if anyone reads it and wanna sequel,your wish are my command!

Thanks for reading,subs,upvote and comment. Muahhhh!

 

-Yullie96