Reset or Game Over?

Forever Love You

YOSEOB P.O.V

 

I spent way too much thinking about everything. She's probably having a hard time now,perhaps more than I do! Ergh.. This is madness. I shouldn't have made her cry. Out of all people,me,the one that wanna make her smile is the one who hurt her. To make it worse,she cried on her birthday! Gosh... I am at this thing,aren't I? How can I make it up to her? I don't know if I'll ever make her smile again. Way to go,Yoseob-ah!  This gotta end now. I don't wanna lose her! De,maja-yo.. I don't wanna lose her.

Yoseob took his phone and dialled Nari's number. He shakily put the phone near his ear. tutt..tutt.. tutt,tutt.. Nari stared at Suzy and secretly showed her the caller's ID under the table. Suzy smile and whispered 'You should talk to him'. Nari smiled back and nodded. Suzy took Ilhoon out for some fresh air to give Nari some privacy. She swipe the green display button on her phone screen.

Nari: Yoboseyo.. Oppa?

Yoseob: De.. Nari-ah.. Err.. Gwenchana? Mianhe for everything.

Nari: Gwenchana-yo,oppa.. I'm fine.

Yoseob:I didn't mean to kiss you or asked you about you and Kyungsoo. I'm sorry..

Nari: Bwo? hurm.. Oppa,noe odi e-yo? 

Yoseob: I'm in one of the restrooms. You know,the cruise provided rooms for people with sea-sickness,somthing like that.. I rested for a while but I realized I can't shut my eyes. I'm worried about you.

Nari: Arasso.. Oppa,na geumbang khallke(i'll come in a few moment)

Yoseob: Bwo? Yah,I didn't remember what number this room is. I just turned the door knob without seeing.

Nari: Ye.. Arasso.. Don't go anywhere. 

Nari looked at herself using her reversed camera on her phone and wipe away her melted eyeliner. It's better if oppa didn't see me cry so bad because of him. Huh.. But it's not his fault,TBH! He shouldn't felt guilty anymore. Nari then texted Suzy about everything. Suzy replied with a good luck and 'Talk nicely,you need to make things clear and speak HONESTLY,like from your heart!' Nari smiled and walked downstairs where the room are. Wow.. I never thought the cruise ship provided rooms for sick person. I bet they're all sick when they use this room. Omo,ert thoughts! Annyia. They ARE sick when they used the room.. 

Nari shooked her head and walked into the hallway. She turned the knob of the 1st door. Empty. Then,she moved to check the 2nd room,it's empty too. Omo,there's 10 rooms here! Where is oppa? She looked at the 3rd,4th,5th,6th and they're all empty as well. But when she opened the 8th,she saw Yoseob standing by the window and his coat were at the bed,his neck tie was loosened. The moon shined through the opened window and the wind kept blowing. He looked kinda sad, but she gotta admit that he's very good-looking with wind blew his front hair.

She knocked the door and Yoseob turned around. Once again,her heart beat faster than the usual. Yoseob smile at her and asked her to sit. Nari walked and sat on the bed. She felt like crying but she hold it in. She don't know how to begin the talk. It's awkward and tensed. Very tensed! 

Nari: I'm so sorry.. I..

Yoseob: No.. don't be. I was the one that kissed you. I'm sure Kyungsoo wouldn't be happy if he knew I kissed the girl he like.

Nari: Oppa.. 

Yoseob: Nari-ah,I don't know why I couldn't stop myself. I.. I always need you. Being with you and be your everything is what I wanted. But,I couldn't when your heart isn't mine. You love him,don't you?

Nari's eyes widen and she looked at him without blinking. Err... WHAT THE HECK? DID HE JUST SAID WHAT I HOPE HE WOULD SAID?? NAri smiled and once again her tears dropped. Yoseob was taken aback and when towards her. He knealed a knee in front of her and hold her shoulder.

Yoseob: Yah.. Waeyo,Nari-ah?? Why are you crying? Did I offend you?

Nari: I.. I never said 'yes' to Kyungsoo. I tell him I'll give him the answer after he got back next week.

Yoseob: Bwo? *he released her shoulder and looked at her*

Nari: De,maja-yo.. He knew I didn't love him. He said he knew I love you. So he wouldn't mind if I'm with you as long as we're all together.

Yoseob couldn't believe what he heard. Kyungsoo said that? No wonder his smile seems different when he hugged me. He knew I love her! Yoseob looked into her eyes and lifted her chin. 

Yoseob: You loved me? Y-you.. You do love me??

Yoseob's couldn't hide his joyness and lifted her bridal style. He spinned her for a while before putting her down. Nari didn't know what makes him acted like that. She just confessed!! She LOVE me!

Nari: Oppa? 

Yoseob: I love you.. I love you so much!

Nari looked surprise as well and she cried.. AGAIN! She nodded as the answer before saying it. 

Nari: I love you too.. *hugged him*

 

*****************************************************************************************************

 

 Paris,France.. 3P.M.(8 hours behind South Korea),at a French Cafe.

 

Jongin: Yah.. You don't look well. Are you sick?

Kyungsoo: Annyia.. I'm just thinking. *playing with croquette with his hand*

Joonmyun: Thinking? About what? 

Kyungsoo: Nari. She.. didn't love me.

Luhan: She said that to you? When??

Kyungsoo: I confessed to her at Incheon Airport. She don't have to tell me that because I can read right through her.

Jongin: O-oh.. You really like her,don't you? Since when? College?

Kyungsoo: I don't know,I just like her.. But,I can't do anything if her heart isn't with me. She deserved Yoseob. He love her,yet,he asked me to confess my feelings to her. 

Jongin: He sacrificed his love for you and Nari. 

Kyungsoo: Yeah.. and I'm more than thankful if she picked me. But,if she picked Yoseob hyung,I won't feel burdened at all. He's a nice guy.

Joonmyun: No wonder that popular diva,Gayoon always tried her best to impress him.

Luhan: Hahaha.. I remember that! Just like during the Music Class,she was trying so hard to hit IU's three octave high pitch but ended up with cracked voice! 

Kyungsoo: Everyone laughed at her including Mr Choi Siwon. hahaha.. I remember how Ilhoon and Jongin rolling on the floor like mad people.

Joonmyun: But,Yoseob didn't laughed at all. He praised her for trying.

Luhan: That's when she began to be selfish. Wanting to be more than friend. She even tried to get rid of Nari.

Jongin: Huh.. That girl is pretty but she's messed up too! It's when I saw them circling her and almost attacked her. Those guys should be beaten to death if it wasn't her who stopped me.

Kyungsoo: Whoa.. Wait! Who was being attacked? Who are you talking about?

Jongin: She didn't tell you? I thought I told her to asked for you guys help to pick her up during her night classes!

Kyungsoo: Night classes? You're talking about  Nari???? She was attacked?! 

Luhan/Joonmyun: Bwo???!!! 

 

As soon as the 2 said that,the whole group came up to them after paying for their food. Luckily they're sitting at the tables outside,so the place wasn't crowded with people compared to the inside of the cafe. Yixing munched on his chicken sanwich and looked at them curiously. Yifan,Chanyeol,Zitao,Minseok and Jongdae were taking their seat after joining the other table with the table where Kyungsoo's are. As soon as they're seated,Baekhyun was the first to ask.

 

Baekhyun: What's going on? Why are they yelling?

Jongin: I can't believe Nari didn't told them that she's been attacked by Yongguk and his gang!

Chanyeol: Yah! Jinjja? She didn't? I thought you pursuade her to tell Yoseob,Ilhoon and him*pointed at Kyungsoo*

Kyungsoo: Jakkammannyo.. You guys knew about it?

Baekhyun: Duh~ Of course we knew! Jongin,Chanyeol,Minseok,Jeongdae, and me was sneaking out for a drink when we saw Yongguk and his gang surrounded her. Jongin yelled at them.

Jongdae: Maja-yo. I thought they'll run but they punched Jongin. Minseok hyung joined in and so does Chanyeol. Baekhyun called the security while Nari stay behind me.

Baekhyun: When I got back to them with 4 securities,they're all bruised and Youngjae already passed out at the ground.

Jongin: Before I let them go with the securities,Chanyeol asked them who payed them. 

Luhan: So.. What happen to the boys? 

Minseok: They're expelled 2 days after the incident. Nobody know they're expelled because the campus are saving their face from humiliations.

Yixing: Omo,that's selfish but it could save someone's to if something bad happened. 

Jongin: I know right? But it's better if everyone didn't know about that incident. If it was spread out,Nari would be the issue of gossip around the campus.

Kyungsoo: Jongin-ah,who did this to her?

Jongin: The one that payed Yongguk and his friends? Chanyeol will tell you. After all,he's the one that asked the boys.

Kyungsoo: Tell me. I need to know! *turned at Chanyeol and shook his shoulder*

Chanyeol: Gayoon. Kyungsoo,she's the one behind all this.

Joonmyun: Maldo andwe.. It can't be..

 

Kyungsoo was shocked and  his croquette fell on the floor. Nari was attacked,almost by those guys and she didn't tell us?  Jongin tapped Kyungsoo's shoulder and gave him his orange juice. Luhan and Joonmyun was speechless too. They didn't knew Nari had a dark secret. She seems so bubbly and cheerful. Who would've thought she's a strong girl that could hide her sadness so well? 

 

Luhan: When was it again? Why didn't you guys told me and Joonmyun?

Jongin: You're busy studying at the library with her brother Sehun. You're afraid you would fail your exam so.. both you and Joonmyun went to the library with Sehun. Remember?

Luhan: Oh! Yeah.. Now I remember.

Baekhyun: Are you okay there,Kyungsoo?

Chanyeol: Yeah,man. You're pale. You should eat something.

Luhan: Kyungsoo? Yah.. D.O!

Kyungsoo: I gotta call Yoseob,again..

Baekhyun: Why?

Kyungsoo: I gotta tell him!

Yifan: Whoa,chill out dude.. 

Kyungsoo: No,I can't chill out Yifan. Gayoon could hurt her again.

Jongin: How do you know? Gayoon could probably outside Korea with her family.

Jongdae: Guys.. Think again..

Joonmyun: Wae? What's wrong??

Jongdae pointed at the wide CF board where Gayoon's face are on it. She's a supermodel in France? The heck? It was showing her interview in French,saying that she'll be going to Korea for shooting the Autumn look with Korean Supermodel. They're all stunned and everyone seems lost in their thinking. Then again,it hit Baekhyun back. Of course she'll be the next supermodel in France. She's living like Paris Hilton! 

Minseok: So..what should we do?

Kyungsoo: I will call Yoseob!

Yifan: Yah,noe wae-re?? 

Kyungsoo: What do you mean 'what is wrong with me?' This all is wrong! She'll be in great danger. I'm sure She-Devil already know that Nari is our supermodel!

Baekhyun: He got the point. But seeing he's freaking out,imagine what Yoseob's reaction would be.

Joonmyun: Yeah,I know. Especially when they're together now.

Chanyeol: They're together? Dang it!

Baekhyun: Yah.. Are you disappointed she's taken? 

Chanyeol: No. I was disappointed Yoseob hyung was taken!

 

Everyone automatically facepalmed themselves. Chanyeol's gayness is showing. 

 

Jongin: Yah,what happen to Baekhyun? He didn't give it to you?

Chanyeol: He's too busy with trials. He won some cases and been celebrating with the judges.  *scratching his back head*

Luhan: Erghh.. This is weird. Why am I listening to this? My food is already cold. 

Jongin: Don't worry,hyung. She'll be fine. We'll keep an eye on that She-Devil. We're attorneys,remember? Nari can always asked for our help to sue the She-Devil if she does harm Nari.

Minseok: Yeah,we're all kinda hot and y attorney too. Don't forget that,Kyungie!

Kris: Whoa,did someone call for me?

Jongdae: Annyi. Wae?

Kris: I thought someone said the word 'hot' and 'y'. That's totally me.

Everyone groaned and rolled their eyes. Jongin smile and tapped Kyungsoo's back to comfort him. Kyungsoo breathed in deeply and exhaled. He nodded slowly at Jongin and smile. Jongin offered him his pasta and they shared in a plate. Kyungsoo's heart was beating fast but he didn't quite know the reason. Jongin kept smiling while eating his shared pasta with Kyungsoo.

-to be continue-

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 Annyeonghaseyo!!

heheee...How's everyone doing? You guys still patiently with me,right?

 Anyone want's a recap or further explanation?  

So.. Yeah, Nari and Yoseob finally confessed and they're in their lovey dovey mode.   

Meanwhile,Kyungsoo discovered the past that Nari trying to cover or trying to avoid Yoseob from knowing it. 

The same secret that Gayoon uses to threat her. Unfortunately,Gayoon didn't know that Yonguk and the gang didn't

do their 'job' correctly and got expelled for trying to hurt their fellow student. 

Omo,finally I got the chance to update my story. It's stopped raining!  Yay~ 

Btw,thanks for reading,subs,upvote and commenting. Silent readers are great but I love it if you guys commenting. It makes me happy reading what you guys thought. Anyway,happy reading! xoxo

-Yullie96