Chapter 2 (I'm sorry about the un-original titles...)

On that day

Eunha's POV

 

As soon as he shot the gun, there was only silence in the room apart from the eerie ringing from the gunshot. I slowly opened my eyes, not realizing that I had closed them and prayed that nothing had happened. Luckily, the man had only wanted to grab the attention of the people in the building, and not harm anyone. Yet.

 

I looked at the faces of the audience, and all I could see was pure shock and fear written on their faces. They were so still that if i had not seen them cheering before, I would've sworn that they were statues. The guys on the stage were also motionless, but they slowly began to turn around to the man. Their movements were rigid, and stiff but their eyes showed nothing but blankness.

 

The man lowered his arm that had been facing the ceiling, and in a rough, yet young voice said quietly, "Put your hands up."

 

(I'm sorry, but this suddenly made me remember 2PM's song... okay going back to the story.)

 

When none of them responded but only stared back at him, he suddenly shouted, "I said put your hands up!" and pointed the gun at them. At this movement, the girls in the audience gave a shriek, and they looked around almost as if they were asking what to do. The guys, seeing the audience's response slowly looked at each other and began to raise their arms.

 

"Good. Keep it there." the man said, and as he walked towards them, he lowered his hood revealing his face. To my surprise, he was not a man in his thirties, but instead in his young twenties. He had short, slightly long hair and a side fringe which covered one eye. He had a long face, and a sharp jaw. His expression wasn't as well hidden as the boys, and had a strange mixture of anger, sadness and interestingly enough, fear.

 

'Why was he afraid?' I wondered to myself, and something caught my eye. Although the hand he was holding the gun with was firm and confident, his other had was shaking beside his thigh.

 

The audience was still in shock and fear, but the boys had another expression on their faces; surprise. Their eyes slightly widened, and tallest one even bewilderdly asked,

 

"Sangjoon hyung?"

 

The man ignored him, and playfully, yet with a tone of bitterness said, "Well isn't it Beast, South Korea's pet idols. Immediately gaining popularity straight from debut, going overseas and receiving love from fans daily. Haven't you done well." He then began to clap loudly but no one joined in with him. He had the look of a bitter man, but he was smiling.

 

"Sangjoon-ah." The seond tallest of the boys softly called his name.

 

Once again, he ignored them and instead carried on. "Who do we have in Beast? There's Yoon Doojoon, the charasmatic leader," he said pointing to the guy who had just called his name with the gun, "Jang Hyunseung the 4D prince", he pointed to the slightly feminine looking guy, "Yong Junhyung the handsome rapper," he pointed to the most casual and calm looking guy, "Lee Kikwang the abs", he said to the confused, and slightly shorter guy, "Yang Yoseob the main vocal" he said to the innocent, and most motionless guy, "And last but not least Son Dongwoon, the maknae."

 

"Everyone knows them but wait, whose Kim Sanjoon? Sanjoon? never heard of him before." He bitterly chuckled, and then stopped. "I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE IN BEAST! I was suppose to be the leader, the star, the one people loved. I wasted 8 years of my life practicing until I was almost dead. When I just wanted to give up, and go to sleep I didn't. I exercised, danced, and practiced harder than any of you. I was better than you guys. I AM better. Yet here we are, standing and I'm the one in the dark. Why huh? HUH?" He aggressively shouted, spitting out the last words.

 

"Sangjoon-ah, please calm down. Lets talk somewhere else." Doojoon said in a calming tone. He keep his eye contact with Sangjoon the whole time. "Lets just let the fans go, and then we can talk. I promise."

 

"NO! I'm sick of waiting and sick of promises. This is going to end!" he yelled, waving the gun around madly.

 

"Sangjoon-hyung, then we'll talk here. Right now. Just put the gun down-" Yoseob slowly began to talk.

 

"NO. This is going to go how I want it, so shut up!" He growled. The crowd once again grew silent, and I could hear my heart thudding louder than ever. I wanted to run away, to escape and pretend I heard nothing but my legs wouldn't move. I had no choice but to carry on listening.

 

"I had dreams. I had pride, and dignity. It was okay that I didn't have love, or warmth. But now I have nothing. I have no purpose living here."

 

"Sangjoon-hyung, stop it. Please." Kikwang pleaded, a pained look on his face. "Don't do it."

 

"At first, I was going to kill myself." Sangjoon camly talked, almost to himself.

 

'This man is insane,' I thought to myself. The sirens were shrieking even louder, and my head felt as if it would burst.

 

"But, why should I kill myself when it's not my fault? Why kill myself when there's something else that will satisfy me more?"

 

"Sangjoon-ah, listen to us. You aren't yourself." Hyunseung told him, a sad look on his face. Junhyung just kept staring at him.

 

Sangjoon looked more confident now and was instead angry. "I'm going to end this. It is it. And I'm going to start with you." he pointed to gun straight at Junhyung's face.

 

 

Note: Sorry I think that this chapter is really long? It's just that I didn't know how I was going to end it. I was going to make it longer but... I'll just carry on the next chapter, which I'm going to start NOW!